Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? (14337 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by adconline(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
Are u marrying a slave? I don't  even kneel to greet my parents and I'm not expecting anyone to prostrate before me.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
kabukabu50:

Are you kidding me , what are we , in the Stone age or middle age?
Scoffs at the masochistic barbarian grin grin grin grin
Women have no obligation to do such a laughable,inane,primitive custom, rather men should "kneel" to thank their wives for carrying their children in the womb for 9 months grin, providing free catering and laundry services for the family(which she is not paid for)being the doctor/psychologist/money manager of the house  cooland tolerating your bullcrap as a man.

I would say do the reverse, kneel before your wife because we all know you could never pay her for what she is worth to you, forget about the cheap palmy and livestock that you gave to her parents, Ode. cool

Thank you. I get to deal with everything, from constipation to sour back to ''did you see my blue socks'', to please remind me of my appointment tomorrow(like my head is empty) to washing his clothes, cooking for him , rubbing his bald head, massaging his back after the day's work e.t.c . I could go on and on and yes I don't get paid for it. Just common Iphone4S that I asked for he is already giving me excuses of how Steve job was sick during the whole making process and how whoever took charge did not do a good job, so to cut the long story short, it's of no use buying it for me. If I charge according to services rendered, I will be BUYING A HOUSE FULL OF 64GB Apple Iphone4s angry angry

denzel2009:

Jenny baby when will you kneel down for me, well administered o ?
Explain well administered to me grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by stagger: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
My wife is from the West, and the last time she did any kind of kneeling down was during the traditional wedding.

Not that I even care. All I need is to eat well cooked food delivered in a timely fashion, well made house and great sex. That's all!

Wetin I dey use kneeling down do?
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by denzel2009: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2011
jennykadry:

I can do a demonstration wink
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^Ok, do the demonstration and put it on youtube. Will definitely see it there kiss kiss
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Princek12(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
jennykadry:

Thank you. I get to deal with everything, from constipation to sour back to ''did you see my blue socks'', to please remind me of my appointment tomorrow(like my head is empty) to washing his clothes, cooking for him , rubbing his bald head, massaging his back after the day's work e.t.c . I could go on and on and yes I don't get paid for it. Just common Iphone4S that I asked for he is already giving me excuses of how Steve job was sick during the whole making process and how whoever took charge did not do a good job, so to cut the long story short, it's of no use buying it for me. If I charge according to services rendered, I will be BUYING A HOUSE FULL OF 64GB Apple Iphone4s angry angry

e be like say you need housegirl
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
For me, it completely depends on the wife.

If the wife is a woman like stillwater, then she must kneel down everytime I am in the same room. If it is another woman, then "No", she does not need to kneel down at all.

That is just my own 2 cents.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^See as you just used style to find trouble. grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by jude4real: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
What are you people saying. The truth is that civilization has override culture that is why people are talking of 1900's and 2011. The truth is that a woman is suppose to kneel down when greeting her husband in whatever way. Modern civilization has made them to stop doing it and their husband did not remind them either. ;
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Sagamite(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
jennykadry:

WTF, are people fu-cking kidding me? what kind of ancient thread is this one? in this age and time? kneel down to greet a man that is not my father, or some old relative and/or loved one?

The only time I kneel down for my husband is during a solid well prepared and orally administered BJ. cool. Anything short of that, count me out.

LMAO!
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Kolababa: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2011
See bastards throwing away their culture for one civilisation they dont even understand.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by dadicvila(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2011
Personally i see nothing wrong with it,women are using 21st century crap and we are in a computer age to avoid being submissive to their husbands thats why dia are so many cases of divorce this days, we are Africans 4 crying out loud,we got customs and traditions,if its in your custom to do it then do it,it dosnt take away your Phd or Msc or make u shorter or Taller, its certainly not compulsory,if you think its ridiculous thats your own cup of tea
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Princek12(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
jennykadry:

WTF, are people fu-cking kidding me? what kind of ancient thread is this one? in this age and time? kneel down to greet a man that is not my father, or some old relative and/or loved one?

The only time I kneel down for my husband is during a solid well prepared and orally administered BJ. cool. Anything short of that, count me out.

+7
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by r231(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
Kolababa:

See bastards throwing away their culture for one civilisation they dont even understand.

are you alrite in the HEAD undecided undecided

jude4real:

What are you people saying. The truth is that civilization has override culture that is why people are talking of 1900's and 2011. The truth is that a woman is suppose to kneel down when greeting her husband in whatever way. Modern civilization has made them to stop doing it and their husband did not remind them either. ;

civilization or no civilization she is your wife NOT a housegirl

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Princek12(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sagamite:

If the wife is a woman like stillwater, then she must kneel down everytime I am in the same room. If it is another woman, then "No", she does not need to kneel down at.

Saga baba, wetin stillwater do you nah? You wicked ooooo
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by buzugee(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2011
Kolababa:

hey tell your sister to come and kneel down to me. i am feeling rather aristocratic today. lol. simpleton
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by r231(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
dadicvila:

Personally i see nothing wrong with it,women are using 21st century crap and we are in a computer age to avoid being submissive to their husbands thats why dia are so many cases of divorce this days, we are Africans 4 crying out loud,we got customs and traditions,if its in your custom to do it then do it,it dosnt take away your Phd or Msc or make u shorter or Taller, its certainly not compulsory,if you think its ridiculous thats your own cup of tea

so woman kneeling down for you will reduce divorce rate han undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Afam4eva(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
r231:

civilization or no civilization she is your wife NOT a housegirl

Are you saying your house girl is a slave? See what human beings are turning into. You accuse white people of slavery when the same goes on in your home.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
Princek12:

Saga baba, wetin stillwater do you nah? You wicked ooooo

Mo ko fe tasi ni. Ki n wa wahala e. grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by r231(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
afam4eva:

Are you saying your house girl is a slave? See what human beings are turning into. You accuse white people of slavery when the same goes on in your home.

at least you expect your housegirl to knee down when they greet you
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
r231:

at least you expect your housegirl to knee down when they greet you

Why should your housegirl kneel down and not your wife. Are you saying she's a lesser human being or an animal. What's good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by dadicvila(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2011
@r321

did i say so??i simply said it shows submission, the truth is that the word SUBMISSION is not in the dictionary of nowadays babes,if its possible their husbands to wash dia undies,they will be happy
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sagamite:

If the wife is a woman like stillwater, then she must kneel down everytime I am in the same room. If it is another woman, then "No", she does not need to kneel down at.

Roflmao. I must really be something, because most guys feel the same way. cool cool cool But like most guys, you also would change mouth after I dish out one of my leg poses instead. You know how I roll with my legs now. cool cool So Sagamite go and sleep, na your type go kneel for me instead, even help me carry my handbag. grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Serendipity: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
@Sexkilz, Discomb, What?

Had you accepted corrections, I would have discounted the gaffe in your grandiloquent sentence as an oversight. But since you have proved to be recalcitrant and unregenerate, I can't but indict you.
You just misused/misapplied that word (discom, ), thus rendering your pontifications erroneous.
Ask me how if you don't fathom.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by sylve11: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
see topic! grin cool
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by bxg(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
I Tire wit all dis Grammar oo   undecided
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by mercenaryx(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2011
Please anyone who is affiliated to "SEXKILLS", or if u know him by chance, help me tell him he is only making mockery of himself. A scholar is not respected because of his Lexicography but the things which he does to influence humanity and I see no way by which verbose and mundane archaic grammar will help humanity, No insult is intended but I think u re really boring and ignorant.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by dejio: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
chai
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2011
stillwater:

Roflmao. I must really be something, because most guys feel the same way. cool cool cool But like most guys, you also would change mouth after I dish out one of my leg poses instead. You know how I roll with my legs now. cool cool So Sagamite go and sleep, na your type go kneel for me instead, even help me carry my handbag. grin

tongue grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by dejio: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2011
i am a new nairalander but what you guys are doing is totally irritating.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by ngolieze22: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
And just wat will not make it 2 Nairaland home page? Dis sure isnt d nairaland i used 2 know! , "Knee down" ko! Mtcheew!
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by cyril10(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
Outdated system, people that still practice this are yet to understand that marriage is a 50/50 thing, dont turn your wife to a slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? / How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] / I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.