Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? (14334 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Outstrip(f): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
Na wa for Nigerian males. She that hath an ear let her hear
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
op derez nufin wrong with dat. . . . Cus u be yoruba man. . . Its a cultural norm 4 u. . .

Bt 4 me, i*d prefer a hug. . . Or a kiss. . . Why make her 'knee' down??

sad
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by TotoSmells(f): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
If it is part of the woman's cultur to kneel then I think it is right and proper. Most women now a days lack the proper attitude towards their husbands. When a woman shows the proper respect to her husband it ceates a strong bond between them and allows God's blessings to fall on the familly.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by r231(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2011
TotoSmells:

If it is part of the woman's cultur to kneel then I think it is right and proper. Most women now a days lack the proper attitude towards their husbands. When a woman shows the proper respect to her husband it ceates a strong bond between them and allows God's blessings to fall on the familly.

maybe i am missing something here. . . undecided undecided

so the only way you show respect to your husband is by kneeling down undecided
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by hrhobi1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sexkillz don hide him head. Pretentious boy
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2011
I wouldn't even think about it. So Odin as you said. NOT ROMANTIC
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by aribisala0(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
not to greet the husband per se
but certainly she should kneel down and greet

Abdulblocos
the lord of the realm
the rigid digit
bringer of joy
bounteous baton
the one eyed sceptre
wondrous wand
that brightens the visage of
the wanton wenches.,.,.,.

abdulblocos
wreaker of havoc
elicits recoil
and then a flinch
and then hot boil
and
desperate clinch

oh abdulblocos
the dames blow and
the maids go
that you may sow
your tasty oats while you row
their fizzy boats
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
cyril10:

Outdated system, people that still practice this are yet to understand that marriage is a 50/50 thing, dont turn your wife to a slave.

Nah!

Marriage should be 65/35.  grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by atasteve: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
In as much as it may signify respect under some cultures, it doesn't in anyway mean that the woman respects her husband. I will advise that the couple show respect in a mutually agreed way.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by mrmayor(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]Nairaland una no go kill me[/size]    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Come to think of it, the Bible says the woman must submit to the husband, so why so much resistance from the ladies?
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by saintfrank(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ poster your view make’s a lot’s of sense,  but that act was very mandatory  5 decades ago…. Girls of this days are all westernized chick’s.  come to think of it we’re not god’s in the sight of women so to most pple is not that more important to have their wife kneel down after eating, kneel down when hubby is drinking water , kneel down when hubby woke up in the morning.

So many things ve change, those day’s when hubby and wife are about to make love d man is always above and D women on bellow,  this millennium/ westernized chick’s hummmm******* plz at poster finish it

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by saintfrank(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
I prefer a sweet warm kiss, than kneeling very early in d morning from my wife to be… Dem d chop kneeling baleful?
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
My wife doesn't kneel down to "greet" me. And I wouldn't expect her to either. I didn't marry a village girl, and if I did, that would be the first out-dated practice I would delete.

Am I God?
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by francis247(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
Princek12:

Sexkillz is a product of the failed Nigerian educational system. His comments are gibberish, incoherent, pretentious, and so verbose to the extent that they do not clearly communicate what he intends to say and are unintelligible. I am sure he thinks that writing that way makes him appear intelligent, but he does not know that writing that way makes him look like a plantain seller who wants to appear like PhD holder in English, and that the only people who he can impress with his comments are his fellow plantain sellers.
well said bro!
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Maximip(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
Why should my wife kneel down to greet me, that's very unattractive and housegirl-ish

A wife should be a (equal) partner. The man is just the head so that there's a little order. nothing
else.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
hrhobi1:

Sexkillz don hide him head. Pretentious boy

[size=14pt]Hide from psychotic Dimwits? Hell NO!. . . Like if i give a rat's arse about all that obstreperousness!

Make your comments, gerrout, and leave sexkillz the heck alone! He doesnt give a Shyt! cool
[/size]
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]. . . . .Oh, and if you dont like sexkillz or his methods or whatever, pls feel free to dive off head first, from the nearest bridge!. . . He couldn't care less! wink

@Topic! In addition to what i said on page one, a wife kneeling down for her husband is culture dependent! It's not a rule for wives from other cultures! Forcing it on a woman for whatsoever, is Arrant "Bullshitology!". . .
[/size]
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by dabrake(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2011
TotoSmells:

@totosmells, dat 1 na name?
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]. . . . .Oh, and if you dont like sexkillz or his methods or whatever, pls feel free to dive off head first, from the nearest bridge!. . . He couldn't care less! wink

@Topic! In addition to what i said on page one, a wife kneeling down for her husband is culture dependent! It's not a rule for wives from other cultures! Forcing it on a woman for whatsoever, is Arrant "Bullshitology!". . .
[/size]

@sexkills, itz jst d full-fledged, complete meaning of d 7-lettered word N.E.M.E.S.I.S. u single.handedly chased 190 frm nl so, xpect d same treatment meted 2 u. Btw, wen u 'started', i saw u 2 b fake buh sooner or later, u started provin mi wrong. Buh jst wen u've strtd provin us wrng, u slipped back 2 ur old self. Haba! Wat'z d matter? Are u related 2 Fernando Torres?
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
dabrake:

@totosmells, dat 1 na name?@sexkills, itz jst d full-fledged, complete meaning of d 7-lettered word N.E.M.E.S.I.S. u single.handedly chased 190 frm nl so, xpect d same treatment meted 2 u. Btw, wen u 'started', i saw u 2 b fake buh sooner or later, u started provin mi wrong. Buh jst wen u've strtd provin us wrng, u slipped back 2 your old self. Haba! Wat'z d matter? Are u related 2 Fernando Torres?
[size=14pt]LMAO @ Chasing me from NL! grin grin grin So funny! Na your family business? I choose to be who i want to be, when i want to be, and why i want to be! It's my choice! Have you made yours? Why castigate mine? I tire O! Anywaz, i'm just getting started, so you could still take the advice in my comment you quoted! cheesy

Errm, am i here to impress you? Just asking! But if your answer is NO, i guess you already know what to do! Cheerz!. . .
[/size]
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
This would be awkward. I'd prefer she didn't. grin

Reminds me of some people in naija who request that you get on the floor in yoruba pushup-type greeting to greet them everyday. And these people were serious undecided

As soon as they start with the "you children of nowadays thing" I just say "good day sir/ma" and walk away. undecided
Nigerians luv to create for themselves all sorts of mental platforms so they can use people easier.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2011
2buff:

This would be awkward. I'd prefer she didn't. grin

Reminds me of some people in naija who request that you get on the floor in yoruba pushup-type greeting to greet them everyday. And these people were serious undecided

As soon as they start with the "you children of nowadays thing" I just say "good day sir/ma" and walk away. undecided
Nigerians luv to create for themselves all sorts of mental platforms so they can use people easier.
[size=14pt]Some Nigerians! Cos i know you for one, dont like to create for yourself all sorts of mental platforms to use people easier! What makes you think you are the only one?[/size] grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
@op, ofcourse i kneel down every 3yrs my car lease is up grin and I want another ibinu one, it gets him a lot, I need that 2012 4matic 7 seats so bad this year so hell ya,

I am gonna kneel. Whats that gonna do for me and besides I m teaching my girls how to greet in our culture by kneeling down every morning and when Daddy comes

back from work or even when grandparents visit, so I ve been doing a lot of kneeling these couple of months,so whats the big deal like I tell my kids, we are Nigerians.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by gascoign1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
poster hope you still dey watch white n black TV, cos dats the era u belong to.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
jidegirl12:

@op, ofcourse i kneel down every 3yrs my car lease is up grin and I want another ibinu one, it gets him a lot, I need that 2012 4matic 7 seats so bad this year so hell ya,
[size=14pt]I will tell your husband. . .[/size] grin grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by razznaija(f): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
@poster remember, this is 2011 not 1951  so if you are looking for a woman that would kneel down for you, you better start looking for a time machine that would take you back in time.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by horny4u(f): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2011
Where did you find this internet connection  

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by dabrake(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sexkillz alias Deputy 190, is nl ur corporate headquaters?
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Anywaz, i'm just getting started, so you could still take the advice in my comment you quoted! [/size]sorry, solving discrete maths questions would be bera.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
I don't agree with the idea of wife kneeling down to greet her husband! It is ages past thing and very primitive to do in this contemporary time!
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
dabrake:

Sexkillz alias Deputy 190, is nl your corporate headquaters?
[size=14pt]Yes!. . . . . Any further s[b]t[/b]upid questions?[/size] smiley
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
Knell down and do what? oh pls dat is so 50 years ago we are in the 21st century so I don't buy the idea me kneeling down 2 greet my husband undecided
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2011
@cc what is SH ? and @killz abeg dont do that o, I just dont see what the big deal is, and you lose few calories sef lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? / I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife / How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.