Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? (36761 Views)

How Can Tell My Mom What She Is Doing Is Wrong / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by SmartyPants(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hilarious as this situation is, the so called respondent needs to be taught that you dont appropriate other's property based on your own idea of how much they need or want it.

Whats not yours is not yours to claim.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by pharmaking: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
The judge should simply go and buy another toy for the petitioner.

After all Tinubu has increased your take home renumeration.

Case adjourned till arrival of the second toy.

There is enough vawulence in the country already, dont add to it.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by adanonso(f): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
From @General_Oluchi on X-(Formerly-Twitter)

Source:
https://twitter.com/General_Oluchi/status/1694899224083677230

Just buy the same toy for the owner
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Olatundex22(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
The one who loves playing with it, she needs it more than the owner
The owner is just being petty for always wanting to hold it each time the other wants to play with it. Teach the owner how to let go off things he no longer needs especially when there's someone who is in need of such things.
you are the only one talks like parent in that front page, teach your kids how to care for others. I salute 🫑 you 100x
If you never marry, you just see ur soul mate πŸ˜‹πŸ«£
Give me how to contact you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by olarent: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is very educative topic and another should be learn from its,this is what we need not insult or ethnic bigotry we need sense of belong,oneness against any form of intimidation the society we be better.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Olatundex22:
you are the only one talks like parent in that front page, teach your kids how to care for others. I salute 🫑 you 100x
I learnt it from my mom, she'll always ask my elder brother to let go of things for us while we were kids and today he's my second dad
He can accommodate all of our wahala and solve it for us without having to bother my dad
So you teach kids how to carry themselves along right from childhood

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by bodemattews(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why person go like property pass the owner undecided
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Ballmer: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is the case of typical Igbo he knows someone is always on NL but where on the moon while you know he is always on NL ?

Daddyseun1:
IconicR, try to be productive,
u are jobless,
Always on this forum. 24/7
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by steveodo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
1. Teache the respondent not to be covetous
2. Teach the petitioner the act of love
3. Buy for the respondent his or her own toy
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by wunmi590(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
The petitioner is just like our proverbial Politicians who love to amass Fleet of cars without using them and they dont want others to make use.

I think the judge should provide a Palliative for the respondent to cushion the effect of withdrawal of the car, cos it truely belong to the petitioner.

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Olatundex22(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
I learnt it from my mom, she'll always ask my elder brother to let go of things for us while we were kids and today he's my second dad
He can accommodate all of our wahala and solve it for us without having to bother my dad
So you teach kids how to carry themselves along right from childhood
shey that’s mother of all times, that’s what parents does. Your father is a lucky man, now see the product of blessed Family. I mean you and your brother πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΉ
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Godmind2022(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:

Teach the petitioner and respondent the joy in sharing, and the ripple effect of making another human to be happy.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Olatundex22:
shey that’s mother of all times, that’s what parents does. Your father is a lucky man, now see the product of blessed Family. I mean you and your brother πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΉ
Yes, my dad don't even bother about anything, any of my brothers will settle it out on his behalf
The credit is to my mom because my dad was always away and he pampers to stupor whenever he's around.
Indeed women are the home builders if you marry a good one
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by HussenAdul: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
The owner of property uses his or her property anytime, anyhow or anywhere they want.
The user has to get their own or seek the consent of the owner b4 making use of their property.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by peculiar2233: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
I don't know why I'm just laughing reading this. Better get respondent's own for him asap just to settle the case. May God continue to guild and protect them for you. They will grow in God's wisdom, knowledge and understanding πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Azzik: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
The case tie wrapper oo considering they are siblings. Anyways as the judge you can't be sentimental or emotional about it, give it to the rightful owner to ensure justice and equity take it course.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by kcbaba007: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
It's not tough, so don't make it tough

Just buy the another exact same toy...c

Chikenna, case closed

BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Olatundex22(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Yes, my dad don't even bother about anything, any of my brothers will settle it out on his behalf
The credit is to my mom because my dad was always away and he pampers to stupor whenever he's around.
Indeed women are the home builders if you marry a good one
wait self are you married, i may be lucky like your father. Make me self dey enjoy like your father and get blessing kids like you and your brother 🫣🫣

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Bellotelli: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
Daddyseun1:
IconicR, try to be productive,
u are jobless,
Always on this forum. 24/7
That stray πŸ•
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Olatundex22:
wait self are you married, i may be lucky like your father. Make me self dey enjoy like your father and get blessing kids like you and your brother 🫣🫣
Not married, not searching either.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Olatundex22(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Not married, not searching either.
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” okay if you’re ready to search, don’t look much am always available 🀭🀭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:

grin Interesting case.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by emmamajesty: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
U have to consider their age and understanding before give any judgement. Here are my judgment
1. The toy belong to the petitioner whether use or unused
2. U can plead for the petitioner to share with the respondent that will make him to learn how to share or lend out what is unused
3. Buy another toy for respondent that will make him to stop begging or have the mind of force possession of someone properties
Reasons are these, when I was a kid I usually preserve my Christmas cloths inside a box without wearing them, they jou was whenever we I opened the box and see the cloths Omo come and see joy as if I bought a new private jet but as time goes on all those thing don't freek us anymore
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Cheryphb: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is a very simple matter. The object of discussion has owner. It is not anyone business if he put it to use or not. If the respondent want to play with it so much, she should ask for permission to do so or she offer something in exchange that he knows he likes. That is a win win for then both.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Simple!
Apply Solomon's wisdom and see what happens.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by koladebrainiac(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:

oga this case no tough, buy another toy give her
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Akaegwu(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
The toy was purchased by the judge,who ever that wants to use it will apply to the judge. Turn for usage must be fixed by the judge.
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Dpaulie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
This should be under crime
E pass family matter
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by 9Mumu: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
id4sho:
Lemme go and occupy Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida's house behind NDA Base Camp Jos. which has been empty since 1990s tongue

So help me God
that's like auditioning for prison grin
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by jeromestarks: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
libertyfather:
interest or no interest the toy belongs to the original owner....case dismissed
Simple!

I wonder what is so difficult there. One mod even moved it to front page.

The Op is simple covetous.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is an interesting and funny thread. Nice one! I enjoy reading most of the comments. grin The way guys blend the case with Naija's is cool. Lol.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by SonofGod231: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
It's tough but then the respondent must understand nothing worth having comes easy and you must make a man feel like a man by having a heart to heart talk with the petitioner,he must understand the need to be kind. Since everyone now has one or two sentiments attached to this toy including myself. After all said and done give the toy to owner,he should be in a position to decide if the stuff is no longer valuable to him. The chemistry is building. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.