Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? (36756 Views)

How Can Tell My Mom What She Is Doing Is Wrong / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by sunnyprof: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Just buy a new one for the Girl, let the Boy keep his old toy ..... shikenna!

na your pocket you take dey play if your follow that young woman tears ...... no emotions in justice
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Fantazy(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
From @General_Oluchi on X-(Formerly-Twitter)

Source:
https://twitter.com/General_Oluchi/status/1694899224083677230

So because I don't use my belonging always does that give anybody the audacity to snatched it away from me.
Why una too like wahala like this?
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Igbokwechika101(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
The owner of the toy always want to seeing with the toy.the person who enjoy playing with the toy need take a permission since he is not the owner of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? / Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.