Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) (61838 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oloki:

No never can tell. Stress and low sugar combine.
Inlost aceewt friend last month ending. She too was healtho. Infact we chatted till we reach bus stop. She entered maruwa to where she was going, while I trekked home. Only to be called two hours later that she was dead. I didn't believe until I go there and saw her lifeless body inside the car.
Till now, is still like dream. Am like, maybe she travel and she will come back any moment
She is coming back to you...,or for you...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
WonderMan76:
When your Ex is a practicing babalawo.
@023, and you still reason this way? lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by WonderMan76: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
@023, and you still reason this way? lipsrsealed

No be Naija we dey again?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by bassdow: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
God help us all and keep us fron untimely death..this one strong o
what's more annoying - your calling a silly god or that this life we live is meaningless
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
WonderMan76:
β–  No be Naija we dey again?
Does a different set of natural laws apply within the bothers of Nigeria or what? Haven't you instead realized by now that these particular delusions exist only in the minds of the people and aren't even a part of reality at all? undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
RIP...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
God help us all and keep us fron untimely death..this one strong o
There is no such thing as untimely death. Get over that delusion and you will thank me later for it! undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by obembet(f): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:
Emere

Elegbe omo

shocked

See where u carry mata go, fear God now
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Oloki: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
omooba969:

Na life issues com turn you to motivational speaker laidiz. grin

All join
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by omooba969(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oloki:

All join

Lol πŸ˜‚ e go better! grin
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by byinks(f): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:
Emere

Elegbe omo

shocked

If that's the case. Then the parents are also aware.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by illicit(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
obembet:

See where u carry mata go, fear God now

Yeah

Should I tell u about a family friend, Anti Bukky?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Nwiellect(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=125344887] [/quote

Rest in peace, so painful]
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Caphive: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
9ja pastors n imams go use this to preach about prayers n village people.
But in the west, a careful investigation will be conducted to unravel the cause.

Africans attribute everything to some unknown spirits chasing them everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by spiceadole: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hemorrhagic cerebrovascular event?

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Oloki: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
She is coming back to you...,or for you...?...

For you

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Babastrong(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
She may belong....
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
bassdow:
what's more annoying - your calling a silly god or that this life we live is meaningless
You says...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oloki:

For you
Who is you...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by remsonik(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jesus Christ,ye! Ogun nla leleyii o. Chai! This girl is from my hometown. I know the family well,very decent,gentle, hardworking and well devoted girl. God why cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by macodollar: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
HenryTimes:
This one is not from village people neither is it the will of her Chi.

How do you conclude? You don't know that it could be her iyi α»₯wa?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by aktolly54(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Shalommy:
Over stressed... Chaiii... sad cry
So na that day she suppose die? Or it has spiritual tone
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
remsonik:
Jesus Christ,ye! Ogun nla leleyii o. Chai! This girl is from my hometown. I know the family well,very decent,gentle, hardworking and well devoted girl. God why cry cry cry cry
Ask again...,then-tell me why/the reasons you are not born again; or the reason you are not yet Born Again...? Be born again,etc; is what you wants to hears...? Where are you located, residing at or living,etc; in Ogbomoso...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
remsonik:
Tell them to get an autopsy done of her so they have real answers as to what happened to her. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by eepeepook: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Small girl like this collapsed and died. Na wa. A heart condition, maybe. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by kestolove95(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
She's not fine
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by thaoriginator: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Forgive her, O Lord πŸ™

And give the groom fortitude to bear the unexpected loss cry
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Franzinni: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
omooba969:

Na life issues com turn you to motivational speaker laidiz. grin
baba no be lie o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's time to get it done before I am done.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
thaoriginator:
Forgive her, O Lord πŸ™ And give the groom fortitude to bear the unexpected loss cry
Forgive someone who is already dead? Which God by the way does that, and to what end? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by WonderMan76: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Does a different set of natural laws apply within the bothers of Nigeria or what? Haven't you instead realized by now that these particular delusions exist only in the minds of the people and aren't even a part of reality at all? undecided

No. Contrary to popular belief there is witchcraft (juju) in the west too. They just don’t practice it as much because they are civilized.

But go to Brazil and some other South American countries and see juju wey strong pass our own sef.

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Chithauri(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Shalommy:
Over stressed... Chaiii... sad cry
this is not stress but spiritual.am afraid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.