Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) (61906 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Edusouls(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
That’s the mysteries of life , only Lord Jesus Christ understands and knows fully his world

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Edusouls:
That’s the mysteries of life , only Lord Jesus Christ understands and knows fully his world
Stop dragging Jesus Christ's name down as cover for your obvious ignorance. undecided

The gal and man no talk say dem believe in Jesus so i don't know why you mention Him. Death happens to all including those who don't believe in Jesus, so again, I don't understand why you feel the need to drag His mention into this. Jesus Christ made clear His jurisdiction is the Kingdom of God whereas this death happened here on earth so try to leave Jesus Christ out of your shakes. undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by famology(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Arrow
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Vulcan24(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
During my installation as BB captain I was so stressed my eyes were red n I feel light!

It is stres n anxiety, wedding should be with little participation from the couple.
Rich families only follow these rules, we down here na kitakita!
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by skukimania(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Foodqueen:
They should have bring the signing to her in the hospital.

She never left the hospital till she died according to the story.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by viccizy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Are you okay like this?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by IamAsiri: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oloki:

You never can tell. Stress and low sugar combine.
Inlost aceewt friend last month ending. She too was healtho. Infact we chatted till we reach bus stop. She entered maruwa to where she was going, while I trekked home. Only to be called two hours later that she was dead. I didn't believe until I go there and saw her lifeless body inside the car.
Till now, is still like dream. Am like, maybe she travel and she will come back any moment

Not when she had already been rushed to the hospital. It wasn't like an organ packed up.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by dankorode(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:
Emere

Elegbe omo

shocked
see your life
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Meteng: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
georgeakins:

I suspect low blood sugar

Low blood sugar is even more dangerous than high blood sugar
I doubt it sir. They were having a bridal shower which I’m sure there were enough sugary drinks and food to eat which I believe she also drank and ate as the celebrant. So low blood sugar couldn’t have been triggered
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
skukimania:

She never left the hospital till she died according to the story.

Hello mania
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by onlyboyson(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
She died on her happiest to b day
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Psady:
Not so and so far from it.just that kobojunkie is so good at seeing a fault to a mere statement , I mean the mother should know to an extent the health condition of her own daughter.
How? She be psychic? undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Franzinni: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
And how is that for me...? Is that/is there something/anything for me,etc; in that or with that...?... Are you with me...?...
sorry you are already irredeemable... We all are too hypothetical and greedy. That is why I always thank God humans don't live forever, no matter how much money to hoard you will leave it all behind.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Oloki: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
IamAsiri:

Not when she had already been rushed to the hospital. It wasn't like an organ packed up.

Then can we say the hospital is incompetent, her time was up, village people at work or she was ogbanje.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by IamAsiri: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oloki:

Then can we say the hospital is incompetent, her time was up, village people at work or she was ogbanje.

It could be any of the 4 you stated really.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by JaskanFactor: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
the main cause of death among young people this days is bill gates covid vaccine.
until the covid, it was unheard of that young healthy people suddenly die.

And rumor has it, they are already gearing up to force people back into lock down and more jabs, just know taking that jab is death sentence.

Never ever give your child or yourself any kind of vaccination injection.

And ever since the complicit actions of the entire medical industry , doctors and nurses now have jobs that is shameful compared to prostitution. In this dark times, prostitutes are more honourable than medical staff. Infact eat well sleep well, workout so you can avoid having to deal with sell-out medical industry.

RIP girl, all the those responsible for your early demise shall not escape the wrath of God.

Do not take that Jab, they are coming back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kevineleven(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
This is so sad
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by 77star: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Blackpowers101:
I saw so many things.
Like what please?

We would be willing to learn from what you saw.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Franzinni:
sorry you are already irredeemable... We all are too hypothetical and greedy. That is why I always thank God humans don't live forever, no matter how much money to hoard you will leave it all behind.
Okay o..."poor guy man, I am so sorry for your comments on the way home alone with the kids and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC...?" By the way, "explain we are all too hypothetical and greedy..." Hypothetical or Hypocritical...? "Hypocritical or hypographical and geographical...? Typographical...,or biological and typographical...? Biological typographical...? In the theoretical or in the practical and pragmatical, if you don't says/if you won't says that; I am speaking grammars.../a lot of grammars... Brighter grammars...?... I need to be critical or I wants to be critical..., you needs & wants to be critical...?; which is crucial or very crucial...,etc; not racial and interracial... like those in Asia and Australias...,etc; with no alias or that has no alias &aliases, alliance/alliances&are so bias or biases... Is that why they are so bias or so biases...? Or, is it because they already has/have fiance and fiancees,etc; that they are financing..., on their finances...? Like Pope Francis...? What of finances or what of their finances...? Is it your alias or your aliases,etc; that determines finance or your finances...? Did you have a "fiance" or fiancee rather-that you do finance/finances with you Binance... How is/how are romance or your romances, appearances, contenances, etc...? Romance for appearances&contenances... or appearances&contenances for romance...?
Romance appearances contenances etc; for romance fragrances..., or fragrances for romance/romance fragrances... Romance for fragrances...?Whatt of fragrance or fragrances... I hope there is no romance for fiance or with fiance and fiancees...,or with Francis fiancee/with "Pope/hope/drope/wardrobe&cope Francis,etc;fiancee..."?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Franzinni:
Mufu... Ara wa ko moves...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Franzinni: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Okay o..."poor guy man, I am so sorry for your comments on the way home alone with the kids and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC...?" By the way, "explain we are all too hypothetical and greedy..." Hypothetical or Hypocritical...? "Hypocritical or hypographical and geographical...? Typographical...,or biological and typographical...? Biological typographical...? In the theoretical or in the practical and pragmatical, if you don't says/if you won't says that; I am speaking grammars.../a lot of grammars... Brighter grammars...?... I need to be critical or I wants to be critical..., you needs & wants to be critical...?; which is crucial or very crucial...,etc; not racial and interracial... like those in Asia and Australias...,etc; with no alias or that has no alias &aliases, alliance/alliances&are so bias or biases... Is that why they are so bias or so biases...? Or, is it because they already has/have fiance and fiancees,etc; that they are financing..., on their finances...? Like Pope Francis...? What of finances or what of their finances...? Is it your alias or your aliases,etc; that determines finance or your finances...? Did you have a "fiance" or fiancee rather-that you do finance/finances with you Binance... How is/how are romance or your romances, appearances, contenances, etc...? Romance for appearances&contenances... or appearances&contenances for romance...?
Romance appearances contenances etc; for romance fragrances..., or fragrances for romance/romance fragrances... Romance for fragrances...?Whatt of fragrance or fragrances... I hope there is no romance for fiance or with fiance and fiancees...,or with Francis fiancee/with "Pope/hope/drope/wardrobe&cope Francis,etc;fiancee..."?...
you are interesting to say the least ... You could try your hands on rap music tho ... Whi knows, you might catch a break
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Franzinni: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Mufu... Ara wa ko moves...
my point exactly
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Jman06(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
georgeakins:

Trash.
Have you heard about low blood sugar before ?

Olukoya is scamming all of you with witchcraft stories daily, while he keeps accumulating billions of naira at your expense.

I used to be a member until I got tired of being deceived.
Olukoya, an acclaimed scientist will be attributing all the misfortunes in life to witchcraft, in order to keep his dumb followers in perpetual bondage.
Nonsense!
Don't mind Nigerians o. There's a reason why our politicians allow the various religious houses to operate freely in Nigeria without even paying taxes. It's because religion helps to keep Nigerians perpetually blind so they don't demand accountability from the politicians. They'll rather resort to prayers and hope of going to heaven than protest for our leaders to do their works of providing basic amenities for us.

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Ecosystem4u: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Very disheartening to say the least, my condolences to the family cry
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by phemmyfour: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Shalommy:
Over stressed... Chaiii... sad cry
That's why we have wedding planner, put the burden on them
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Blackpowers101: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
77star:

Like what please?

We would be willing to learn from what you saw.
Well, having a marine husband means you can't get married to a mortal man..
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by 77star: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Blackpowers101:
Well, having a marine husband means you can't get married to a mortal man..
I know some people who defeated that with strong prayers

Male and female respectively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / See The GUTS Of My Wife / Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.