Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) (61867 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Benrosaria(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
She could not take the news that her groom had a child outside
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
77star:
I know some people who defeated that with strong prayers Male and female respectively
Stop lying abeg! Which God did they pray to? The same God that boldly proclaimed He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous abi another one? undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Knetpro(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2023
Sad news.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 2:35am On Aug 26, 2023
Franzinni:
my point exactly
So, it remains to be seen how and where people (people like you...?),etc; would go/goes,when or after they dies... Ore wa, je kalo; ore wa 2×...?... It's outright or outrightly/utterly and bitterly,etc; self deceptions and"reception"(not slightly self deception... Of course, people has or have reception,etc; for self deceptions and or, have/has reception etc; where they are doing self deceptions... talkless of or not to talk of/not to talk about their intentions or ill intentions-from the inception/since inception...They don't need redemption...,or did they just needs exemption..of redemption/from redemption? They asks for exemption...instead of redemption...?...), if people are spending and expending "our money or ALL OUR MONEY",etc; and not giving or sending us money/any money to buy foods, woods, good foods and consumptions,or like consumptions,etc; yet they are not heeding-let alone yielding (they are still needy,a needy or part/one of the needies/neediest...?)..., yet they are not accepting/they have not accepted GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; as their LORD, GOD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR... Can you tells me how to tackles self deceptions...?... Franzinni
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 3:07am On Aug 26, 2023
Jman06:
Don't mind Nigerians o. There's a reason why our politicians allow the various religious houses to operate freely in Nigeria without even paying taxes. It's because religion helps to keep Nigerians perpetually blind so they don't demand accountability from the politicians. They'll rather resort to prayers and hope of going to heaven than protest for our leaders to do their works of providing basic amenities for us.
Who are/who is your leader...? Who are leaders and or who are your leaders...? Those ones that had/has climbed up a ladder/ladders, or those toddlers/those like toddlers and cobblers or toddlers cobblers/cobblers from toddlers or cobblers as toddlers,etc; that are claiming and proclaiming that, I shall be the head-not the tail...? In a/in some actual & factual sense or senses, not many people would likes to eat fish head or fishes heads... I am the head and not the tail, I would be the head and not the tail,etc; means what...?... Awon Were gbogbo... Ogun esu gbogbo atepa... Those money jobblers,doublers, money cobblers and cobwebber or like cobwebbers,etc; are a leader or your leaders...? Are they a cobwebber, like cobwebbers, etc; or they are like Victor Ikpeba...? They are a Victor Ikpeba or like a Victor Ikpeba...,etc...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Franzinni: 3:37am On Aug 26, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
So, it remains to be seen how and where people (people like you...?),etc; would go/goes,when or after they dies... Ore wa, je kalo; ore wa 2×...?... It's outright or outrightly/utterly and bitterly,etc; self deceptions and"reception"(not slightly self deception... Of course, people has or have reception,etc; for self deceptions and or, have/has reception etc; where they are doing self deceptions... talkless of or not to talk of/not to talk about their intentions or ill intentions-from the inception/since inception...They don't need redemption...,or did they just needs exemption..of redemption/from redemption? They asks for exemption...instead of redemption...?...), if people are spending and expending "our money or ALL OUR MONEY",etc; and not giving or sending us money/any money to buy foods, woods, good foods and consumptions,or like consumptions,etc; yet they are not heeding-let alone yielding (they are still needy,a needy or part/one of the needies/neediest...?)..., yet they are not accepting/they have not accepted GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; as their LORD, GOD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR... Can you tells me how to tackles self deceptions...?...
wow I bet there is more where that came from... Wow. Keep it coming. I might learn a thing or two.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by 77star: 5:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Stop lying abeg! Which God did they pray to? The same God that boldly proclaimed He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous abi another one? undecided
Ok
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by remiopash: 6:05am On Aug 26, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Franzinni:
wow I bet there is more where that came from... Wow. Keep it coming. I might learn a thing or two.
Okay oda naa "Omoola"... They don't need "no explanation..."/they needs no explanation... What would you/can you gives for more or to wants more...? What have you given-instead or rather than receiving,etc; that you are asking for more...? I need more or I wants more...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2023
Franzinni:
Mufu Mumu mugu imun gun feeje buredi oni buredi...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by stephenponti(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2023
Some churches will tell you that her spiritual husband do not want her married to a physical husband.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Exceed15: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2023
She had been sick but was ignored.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by tiswell(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2023
jackmrandy:
so painfull... RIP TO HER....
na ogbanje be dat
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Franzinni:
Stress is a very bad thing ... I have been struggling with it for days now , anxiety about uncertainty even though I know it's all internally generated.

I don't want to die without fulfilling my purpose, I have greatness in me. We ALL do.

Leave your comfort zone mentally and physically that is how new things can find you.

Rip to the dead

Can i chat with u about this?

Dont tell me No, bro
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by jackmrandy: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2023
tiswell:
na ogbanje be dat

How you take know. Explain.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2023
Oloki:

You never can tell. Stress and low sugar combine.
Inlost aceewt friend last month ending. She too was healtho. Infact we chatted till we reach bus stop. She entered maruwa to where she was going, while I trekked home. Only to be called two hours later that she was dead. I didn't believe until I go there and saw her lifeless body inside the car.
Till now, is still like dream. Am like, maybe she travel and she will come back any moment

And was there autopsy?

What did they say caused it ?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2023
correctguy101:

I know say una go come... grin

It could be the ordinary magical silent killer,HBP. That thing can strike at anytime.

E be like lightening. Boom and the entire biosystem go erupt in flames, the mumu brain too will shut the whole thing down, and you'd be surprised the brain felt it's doing the system any good by shutting down, only to find out that it too will have to go...smh

We have too little control over our personal biosystems...

And the girl dey so young... Even if person wan go young and beautiful, she suppose contribute small quota for earth na... In not so long after the moment of death her signatures allover will start erasing themselves..

Inside life.

Thought they said it rarely affects younger people...The HBP

Also, could stress be the reason for it?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2023
georgeakins:

I suspect low blood sugar

Low blood sugar is even more dangerous than high blood sugar

What are the signs of that one?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by tiswell(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2023
jackmrandy:

How you take know. Explain.
that's obviously their pattern
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Thought they said it rarely affects younger people...The HBP

Also, could stress be the reason for it?

Not really. The magical killer is considered to not have a specific cause, let alone an age group it affects.

The thing is so magical, it can affect everyone. Even dogs and cats are not exempt.

If that's not one of the magics of nature, what else could be.

Like I currently hold, I feel that even with all the chest beating, that our sciences can not be considered advanced yet. That's why many things are still mostly speculation.

Ordinary HBP dem never understand finish...smh

I get an owambe abeg, make we talk later...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Franzinni: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Can i chat with u about this?

Dont tell me No, bro
No, bro.

You see... It's nothing to be afraid of, infact the most valuable word in the English language is the word no.

So that been said bro, I would like to have the chat but how do we proceed?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Franzinni:
No, bro.

You see... It's nothing to be afraid of, infact the most valuable word in the English language is the word no.

So that been said bro, I would like to have the chat but how do we proceed?

What if we go to another thread to discuss it

Or anyhow u want it...
unnecessary Anxiety just dey follow me dey drag am everyday and I'm scared it doesnt deterroriate into something else

I dey fit o....Na just psychological stuff dey worry me like this...Fear of the unknown
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Freelancer247: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Life is full of mysteries. That's why we must all surrender our lives to the great Protector and Deliverer, Jesus Christ.

Oba Solomon will say 'dira o, to ba dira... '
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Franzinni: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What if we go to another thread to discuss it

Or anyhow u want it...
unnecessary Anxiety just dey follow me dey drag am everyday and I'm scared it doesnt deterroriate into something else

I dey fit o....Na just psychological stuff dey worry me like this...Fear of the unknown
cool let's talk on a thread you just open the thread and message me ... Would be glad to discuss with you bro ... Anxiety is the leading cause of most premature deaths so it's not good to carry on letting it influence you. As men, we face the highest amount becasue of the expectations of society on us at various stages of life. But there are ways to defeat that by just shifting your perspective.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Franzinni:
cool let's talk on a thread you just open the thread and message me ... Would be glad to discuss with you bro ... Anxiety is the leading cause of most premature deaths so it's not good to carry on letting it influence you. As men, we face the highest amount becasue of the expectations of society on us at various stages of life. But there are ways to defeat that by just shifting your perspective.

How easy is this "Just shifting your perspective"

Its funny that this is coming from me, A guy with so clean a medical history that I've never been to hospital in my over 20+years in life

I just hear say one of my padi die plus this Mohbad own, i con dey worry con dey raise my heart for no reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.