Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) (61882 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by georgeakins: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
obedience4:
We at mfm knows this was an arrow fired against the sister

Trash.
Have you heard about low blood sugar before ?

Olukoya is scamming all of you with witchcraft stories daily, while he keeps accumulating billions of naira at your expense.

I used to be a member until I got tired of being deceived.
Olukoya, an acclaimed scientist will be attributing all the misfortunes in life to witchcraft, in order to keep his dumb followers in perpetual bondage.
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jman06:
Tell your father mumu, and while doing that, ensure to check into the nearest psychiatric hospital. You need the attention of a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
Dindinrin nio..., read again... You don't have a father...? Did you have a father or grand fathers...?... Did you also have or has THE ABBA FATHER...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by arantess: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Her mother said she was hale and hearty. Was her mother her doctor and had she thoroughly examined her daughter before making that statement? undecided
Ok

I know you want to say it's village people
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
arantess:

Ok I know you want to say it's village people
Oompaloompas? I don't believe in those. undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by MOSDAM(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
It's very disheartening indeed. I knew this lady since childhood. She was very humble,quite nd respectful. Infact, I was at ogbomosho that very day. Though, I didn't know she was d bride. I just saw merriment all around while I passed by. It was a very flamboyant event. It was very painful she died during d bridal shower event. Rest on Rebecca.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

3 Likes

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
There is no such thing as untimely death. Get over that delusion and you will thank me later for it! undecided
Yes or right...? Except that, the righteous(or the righteous gemstones...?),etc; can be taken care of/taken away..., before their evil days-which is still not an "untimely death"... Many people here, don't read A BIBLE...,let alone reads A/THE HOLY BIBLE,ETC... Hence, are you/are they righteous...,or you are a righteous stone & gemstones/stones like gemstones...?... Righteous stone like gemstones..., or your are as righteous as gemstones...?... " Be ye HOLY as THE FATHER in HEAVEN is HOLY..." "Be ye PERFECT as THE FATHER in HEAVEN is PERFECT..." Hun/huh...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Yes or right...? Except that, the righteous(or the righteous gemstones...?),etc; can be taken care of/taken away..., before their evil days-which is still not an "untimely death"... Many people here, don't read A BIBLE...,let alone reads A/THE HOLY BIBLE,ETC... Hence, are you/are they righteous...,or you are a righteous stone & gemstones/stones like gemstones...?... Righteous stone like gemstones..., or your are as righteous as gemstones...?... " Be ye HOLY as THE FATHER in HEAVEN is HOLY..." "Be ye PERFECT as THE FATHER in HEAVEN is PERFECT..." Hun/huh...?...
Why are you dead set on shoving your Bible at every one? Who send you? undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
thaoriginator:
It's possible bro, He's all forgiving. That's why we pray for the dead. That's the only thing we can do to help cry
Dindinrin... Scam and silly... You don't have A BIBLE...or you don't reads THE HOLY BIBLE...? You don't know the story of Lazarus and The Rich man,etc; in The HOLY BIBLE...?... Was the Rich man forgiven...? Pray pray pray... until you becomes a prey...? You are praying which/whose sins,etc; after death...? After death, there is judgement...!... You are probably a muslim...,a prelim or interim muslim,etc; like Teslim and Malim/Mallem..., like Akeem...? Seems you are an Akeem, or like an Akeem, Kazeem, "Mr Sim",etc...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Why are you dead set on shoving your Bible at every one? Who send you? undecided
Dead set kor, handset ati mathematical set ni...? I hope you would hear THE TRUMPET/THE SOUNDS of TRUMPETS and CLARINETS, ETC; when GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; blows...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Dead set kor, handset ati mathematical set ni...? I hope you would hear THE TRUMPET/THE SOUNDS of TRUMPETS and CLARINETS, ETC; when GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; blows...?...
Again, Why are you dead set on shoving your Bible at every one? Who send you? undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by BlueAir: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Thank God she isn't Igbo,bro. Those people will ask u to marry her corpse grin. Make I no call those people and that tradition what is in my mind grin
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Jman06(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Dindinrin nio..., read again... You don't have a father...? Did you have a father or grand fathers...?... Did you also have or has THE ABBA FATHER...?...
Sorry o. You go soon enter market
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by abiol0: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
We dey carry too much stress waka all days, even as we dey make money. Medical checkcup is needed for everyone
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by obedience4(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
georgeakins:

Trash.
Have you heard about low blood sugar before ?

Olukoya is scamming all of you with witchcraft stories daily, while he keeps accumulating billions of naira at your expense.

I used to be a member until I got tired of being deceived.
Olukoya, an acclaimed scientist will be attributing all the misfortunes in life to witchcraft, in order to keep his dumb followers in perpetual bandage.
Nonsense!

Believe what you want, I don't care.
Your opinion is yours,
We are both different
Let me believe my Jesus and you can believe your own.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You says...? Did you sends me or sent me...?... Are you heavensent/The Heaven Sent...? How many percent..., did you knows or did you also knows the serpent, his agents, gents, recent agent, gents&regents,etc...?... Like 50cent or like 50percent&or ๐Ÿ’ฏof parents...,in parents or in/with parenting... Natal, prenatal, antennal,post natal,etc; are fatals... They leads or can leads to mental and kolomental..(kolometers or kilometers and centimeters of kolomental...?), how much more/how many more of marital; or talkless of marital...? "Many people have died from the flu in the..." Many people are doing natal prenatal antennal post natal,etc; outside marital..., that's one kolomental-marital itself is kolomental or brings kolomental? That's why we have many kolomental, etc; that have ran/that can't run meters and kilometers, meters like kilometers,etc; going/running/rushing and "onrushing or unrushing",etc; to do marital...,etc; that has meters and kilometers, meters and diameters/meters like diameters...,etc... Kobojunkie, did you wants to drinks liquor or drinking liquor...? You need a liquor/liquors,etc; or water vapour...? Liquor like water vapor...,or pedicure and manicure...,etc...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
obedience4:
Believe what you want, I don't care.
Your opinion is yours,
We are both different
Let me believe my Jesus and you can believe your own.
Olukoya is a scammer. Stop believing his lies. undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
You says...? Did you sends me or sent me...?... Are you heavensent/The Heaven Sent...? How many percent..., did you knows or did you also knows the serpent, his agents, gents, recent agent, gents&regents,etc...?... Like 50cent or like 50percent&or ๐Ÿ’ฏof parents...,in parents or in/with parenting... Natal, prenatal, antennal,post natal,etc; are fatals... They leads or can leads to mental and kolomental..(kolometers or kilometers and centimeters of kolomental...?), how much more/how many more of marital; or talkless of marital...? "Many people have died from the flu in the..." Many people are doing natal prenatal antennal post natal,etc; outside marital..., that's one kolomental-marital itself is kolomental or brings kolomental? That's why we have many kolomental, etc; that have ran/that can't run meters and kilometers, meters like kilometers,etc; going/running/rushing and "onrushing or unrushing",etc; to do marital...,etc; that has meters and kilometers, meters and diameters/meters like diameters...,etc...
Again,Why are you dead set on shoving your Bible at every one? Who send you? undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by thesilentman(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
she promised to go back to her celestial group on her wedding day...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again,Why are you dead set on shoving your Bible at every one? Who send you? undecided
That's why I am asking or what I am asking and basking,etc...? Crackings or crackling like Kirk Franklin...? Jacking or jerking and carjacking, like carjacking...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
That's why I am asking or what I am asking and basking,etc...? Crackings or crackling like Kirk Franklin...? Jacking or jerking and carjacking, like carjacking...?...
Again
โ— Why are you dead set on shoving your Bible--- and its standard(s)---- at every one?
โ— Who send you. --- who asked you to do that?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jman06:
Sorry o. You go soon enter market
Your papa or your father, grandfather, mother and child support office,etc?... Oloriburuku somebody else... angry grin
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again
โ— Why are you dead set on shoving your Bible--- and its standard(s)---- at every one?
โ— Who send you. --- who asked you to do that?
You of course... Standard kor, substandard ni...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
You of course... Standard kor, substandard ni...
I see... you don't even realize what it is you. You simply plod forward like a brainwashed sheeple probably thanks to programming from your pastors and mogs. sigh! undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Imstrong2(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
That girl is too small, she died from stress
which stress could be more than the one she faced in fut Minna for 5yrs?I schooled there,it couldn't have been it

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by gidyambi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Work of Magun
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I see... you don't even realize what it is you. You simply plod forward like a brainwashed sheeple probably thanks to programming from your pastors and mogs. sigh! undecided
I see you...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Mufu, ara wa ko moves... Dagrin omo kogrin...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Will that result in the husband being called a widower, for the short period of their wedding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.