Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) (61923 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by thaoriginator: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Forgive someone who is already dead? Which God by the way does that, and to what end? undecided
It's possible bro, He's all forgiving. That's why we pray for the dead. That's the only thing we can do to help cry
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
WonderMan76:
β–  No. Contrary to popular belief there is witchcraft (juju) in the west too. They just don’t practice it as much because they are civilized. But go to Brazil and some other South American countries and see juju wey strong pass our own sef.
Stop trying to deviate from the topic. That juju is practiced somewhere does not give legitimacy to any of what you said on this topic please so focus. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
thaoriginator:
It's possible bro, He's all forgiving. That's why we pray for the dead. That's the only thing we can do to help cry
You need to be specific about the deity you are referring to because I have no clue at all where any of what you continue to claim comes from. undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by omooba969(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Franzinni:
baba no be lie o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's time to get it done before I am done.

God go help us.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by thaoriginator: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You need to be specific about the deity you are referring to because I have no clue at all where any of what you continue to claim comes from. undecided
The Almighty me a talk bout. What are you?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Franzinni: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
What is your purpose or what is then your purpose...?... Multipurpose...or glucose...
giving back to the next generation and shaping the future... Remember you only live as long as the last person to remember you. I want to be remembered for shifting the paradigm that will open the minds of the kids of today to become great people of tomorrow if I can successfully achieve that I am fulfilled and I have found the perfect opportunity. I have the skills, drive and determination.

The world of today, the greatest war being fought is the battle to control minds so the earlier we equip the kids of today the less they are easily controlled like the generations before them. That's as much as I can divulge. So help me God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
thaoriginator:
The Almighty me a talk bout. What are you?
Supposedly Almighty Allah of the Muslims? undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by thaoriginator: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Supposedly Almighty Allah of the Muslims? undecided
if you say so, so be it πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Una sure sey this one no be ogbanje so
walahi na so ooo, anyone who's familiar with ogbanjes and nature will understand the situation on ground
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Franzinni: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
omooba969:

God go help us.
Amen 😁
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Psady(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Her mother said she was hale and hearty. Was her mother her doctor and had she thoroughly examined her daughter before making that statement? undecided
U too dey reason deep, chill small now!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by WonderMan76: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Stop trying to deviate from the topic. That juju is practiced somewhere does not give legitimacy to any of what you said on this topic please so focus. undecided

You insinuated that Juju is only practiced within Nigerias borders. I’m trying to tell you that is false.

The devil has power everywhere. God have him dominion of this earth.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Hezmatosky: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
OP, you were just carried away with the foods and meats sha leaving what you were reporting grin
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
WonderMan76:
β–  You insinuated that Juju is only practiced within Nigerias borders. I’m trying to tell you that is false.
β–  The devil has power everywhere. God have him dominion of this earth.
1. Where in the world do you have me insinuating such? undecided

2. And what in the world has the devil to do with Juju for Pete's sake? Which God gave the devil over which world? undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Psady:
Look around you in Nigeria at the result of your many small chills. lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by carvic(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Uncertainty everywhere. RIP to her. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear their loss.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by kherlly(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
No be every thing people dey post online they won't listen. A friend I have on fb her wedding is coming up soon na every week she dey post am online... I just dey reason why some ladies take wedding so serious... Nobody knows who is who.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by correctguy101(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:
Emere

Elegbe omo

shocked

I know say una go come... grin

It could be the ordinary magical silent killer,HBP. That thing can strike at anytime.

E be like lightening. Boom and the entire biosystem go erupt in flames, the mumu brain too will shut the whole thing down, and you'd be surprised the brain felt it's doing the system any good by shutting down, only to find out that it too will have to go...smh

We have too little control over our personal biosystems...

And the girl dey so young... Even if person wan go young and beautiful, she suppose contribute small quota for earth na... In not so long after the moment of death her signatures allover will start erasing themselves..

Inside life.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Father4all: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
She done chop guys money tire
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by sonofElElyon: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Shalommy:
Over stressed... Chaiii... sad cry

Any reason except village people right?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by IamAtAnger: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
U dey try reason sey he dey call the mother witch? Sey she don sacrifice the daughter for their coven abi.. talk wetin dey ur mind out
Psady:
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Jman06(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Instead of holding our leaders by the balls until they fix our healthcare system such that Nigerians can readily access quality healthcare, we'll rather attribute deaths from accumulated negligence of our healths to village people and the devil.

RIP to the dead
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Franzinni:
giving back to the next generation and shaping the future... Remember you only live as long as the last person to remember you. I want to be remembered for shifting the paradigm that will open the minds of the kids of today to become great people of tomorrow if I can successfully achieve that I am fulfilled and I have found the perfect opportunity. I have the skills, drive and determination.

The world of today, the greatest war being fought is the battle to control minds so the earlier we equip the kids of today the less they are easily controlled like the generations before them. That's as much as I can divulge. So help me God.
And how is that for me...? Is that/is there something/anything for me,etc; in that or with that...?... Are you with me...?...
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jman06:
Instead of holding our leaders by the balls until they fix our healthcare system such that Nigerians can readily access quality healthcare, we'll rather attribute deaths from accumulated negligence of our healths to village people and the devil.
RIP to the dead
Not too long ago , I came upon a thread where Nigerians in Nigeria were arguing that the health care system as is was in OK shape. You must not be aware of this. undecided
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Psady(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
IamAtAnger:
U dey try reason sey he dey call the mother witch?
Not so and so far from it.just that kobojunkie is so good at seeing a fault to a mere statement , I mean the mother should know to an extent the health condition of her own daughter.
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jman06:

RIP to the dead
Mufu Mumu mugu imun gun,etc; what is health and what is/what are health system...? Health system or healthy and wealthy system...? Healthy and wealthy stems and systems...? You need a totem or totems&diadem, totems like diadems, etc; to have a healthy and wealthy stems and systems...? Did you...? Is that what you needs or needed...? You don't know GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; of/in Jerusalem, Bethlehem and IN THE NEW JERUSALEM.../WITH THE NEW JERUSALEM...?... You would be using totems, etc; and be calling yourself diadem or a diadem...? You are one of them or amongst them,etc; that are using totems...? Is totems or is that/are those totems,etc; from Jerusalem, Bethlehem and THE NEW JERUSALEM...? Did totems or did such/those totems &the likes, or "those totems from Bethlehem and Jerusalem"(if you say so or if so says...)etc; has stems and systems/leaves systems...? When we asks you to do motem and post mortem/postmortems...,etc; you would tells us that, you are going to an hotel or some motel... To do what...? Are you a Laurel/is your name Mr &Mrs Laurel...? You all are doing like "Elede Durel",etc; that can't operate a Dell/a Dell laptop..., let alone operate and separate Dell from what...? Can "Elede Durel" etc; sells a Dell or a Dell laptop...,if he or she can't tell what a Dell laptop(s) is or are...?
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by bestower: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Confirmed
illicit:
Emere

Elegbe omo

shocked

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by georgeakins: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Meteng:
Probably poisoned at the bridal shower by friends

I suspect low blood sugar

Low blood sugar is even more dangerous than high blood sugar

1 Like

Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Jman06(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Not too long ago , I came upon a thread where Nigerians in Nigeria were arguing that the health care system as is was in OK shape. You must not be aware of this. undecided
Those making such argument clearly don't know what a good healthcare system looks like.

Several years of poor access to quality healthcare have made some people get accustomed to the poor system. It'll take some education to get Nigerians accept any reforms aimed at revamping the system and changing the status quo. Example is the National health insurance scheme which many people are reluctant to key into
Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by Jman06(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Mufu Mumu mugu imun gun,etc; what is health and what is/what are health system...? Health system or healthy and wealthy system...? Healthy and wealthy stems and systems...? You need a totem or totems,etc; to have a healthy and wealthy stems and systems...? Did you...? Is that what you needs or needed...? You don't know GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ETC; of Jerusalem, Bethlehem and IN THE NEW.../WITH THE NEW JERUSALEM...?...
Tell your father mumu, and while doing that, ensure to check into the nearest psychiatric hospital. You need the attention of a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / See The GUTS Of My Wife / Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.