Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:50 AM

Yoruba Mythology - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Mythology (117141 Views)

Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology / Lucifer As The Olósí (not Esu)of Yorùbá Mythology / Fulani/ Hausa Myths, Mythology And Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Mythology by aljharem3: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
The traditional Yoruba believe that everything within nature on earth possesses a consciousness; plant animal mineral and man. The Orisha’s characters are based on the characteristic nature of the planets; their movements, such as oppositions, trines, sextiles and conjunctions in astrology and astronomy. These celestial events are interpreted from the Yoruba’s own cultural perspective.

The scope of this article is not intended to discuss the Ifa religious system in its entirety; only the major Orisha as their correspondence to the natal birth chart, the houses, inner and outer planets and transits.

If you could imagine the beginning and end of a circle you would come to understand the never ending cycle of creation, reincarnation transition and that all things created have a destiny that is influenced by the heavens. In traditional Ifa the Orisha or god of destiny is Orumila; also known as the oracle Orisha. Within the divination system of the Yoruba the Opan Ifa; divining board used in Ifa divination is similar to that of the astrological birth or natal chart that is divided into twelve houses equaling thirty degrees, the distance it takes the sun to travel in a day.

The twelve houses of the natal chart are areas of life governed by a particular planet, in regards to the traditional Yoruba’s cultural perception of ones existence these houses would be ruled by a particular essence in nature or Orisha; for instance:

The first house the self or outward appearance and surface personality is Aries the ram ruled by Mars, within the Yoruba tradition the Orisha of iron and steel, Ogun the warrior god possessing assertive and aggressive characteristics rules the first house. It is Ogun who is the patron of soldiers, police Officers, surgeons, railroad workers, welders, body builders, or anyone employed to work with iron and steel.

The second house the house of material possessions and money is Taurus ruled by Venus the goddess of love; within the Yoruba pantheon Orisha of the rivers lakes and all bodies of fresh water. Oshun the mother of abundance dominates this area of life; motherhood, wealth, and love.

The third house the house of duality, balance, communication, high energy is Gemini ruled by Mercury. The cosmic twins of the Yoruba pantheon the Ibeji; dominate in this area of life they are the ying and yang, positive and negative energies existing within all life.

The fourth house pertains to issues surrounding the home. Maternal, protective, nurturing and instinctive; qualities dominate in Cancer ruled by the moon. These are the attributes of the Orisha Yemoja, Orisha of the ocean, whose ebb and flow of the tides are a result of the moon which is an attribute of her as well.

The fifth house Leo ruled by the sun; a house of enjoyment romance, children, and most of all creativity in all aspects of existence. Here the illumination of the sun is reflectant of the wisdom of Orumila the Orisha of destiny who sits by the side of Oludumare the creator god of the Yoruba. It is within this aspect of existence where man chooses his or her destiny and it is recorded by Orumila in the presence of Oludumare at which time the breath of life is given to man upon his or her emergence on earth; hence the creation of man.

The six house Virgo a house of work, health, and service ruled by Mercury. Out of the Yoruba pantheon of Orisha it is Esu Orisha of the crossroads who is responsible for communication in every aspect of existence between the Orisha, the ancestors, man, and Oludumare. His realm of existence lies between the spirit world and the material world. His domain is within the crossroads; when the sun moon or planet crosses over into a various zodiac signs to assert a particular influence. This is an aspect of Esu, working to ensure that the other Orisha are able to serve their purposes. He is also known as the divine messenger the most important Orisha within the pantheon. His influence may also be found in the third house as well.

The seventh house of partnerships is a house of balance and harmony; a trait of Libra who is ruled by Venus. Here is another domain of Oshun that falls within the realm of love, romance and marriage. Oshun relishes in elegance, beauty, grace, artistry, charm charisma and refinement. She is the Yoruba goddess of love.

The eighth house of Scorpio ruled by Pluto this is a house of absolute power. Scorpio is one of the most powerful signs of the zodiac is it any wonder that the warrior Orisha Oya, also the storm goddess of the Yoruba dominates this eighth house of transformation, regeneration, death, sex reincarnation, and other peoples money; inheritances and financing. She is the hurricanes that form on the West coast of Africa traveling across the Atlantic with winds that generating anywhere from seventy to two hundred miles an hour, she is the tornados and twisters that uproots trees and houses. She is the only force within nature that has the ability to change the face of the earth from her destructive winds. This powerful Orisha is also responsible for carrying the spirits of the newly departed to the spirit world. In Nigeria it is Oya who dominates the market place. In some parts of Nigeria she is Oya of the Niger River; a force within nature to be respected, and a most formidable warrior attribute when invoked to fight for women’s rights.

The ninth house the domain of Sagittarius; a place of higher education, religion, philosophy, and divine law; ruled by Jupiter the planet of expansion, growth, and good fortune is the largest body in our solar system besides the sun. This would be the Yoruba’s planetary counterpart of Obatala the father of the Orisha; owner of the white cloth, he is the purity and illumination at its zenith, the Orisha of wisdom and intelligence, ruling the physical body his domain is all white fluids of the body, the skeletal structure, and the brain.

The tenth house of career status and reputation dominated by Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. The Yoruba pantheon of Orisha associates Babalu-Aiye with the planet Saturn, which is the taskmaster. Saturn is associated with patients, discipline, limitation, and structure. Babalu-Aiye is considered the Orisha of the earth. He can bring forth either prosperity or sickness and disease, for is also known as the deity of small pox, in Catholicism he is referred to as St. Lazarus.

The eleventh houseis the house of Aquarius dominated by upheaval, rebellion, and sudden unexpected events. Ruled by Uranus these characteristics of rebellion, upraises, sudden changes, and upheaval are traits of the warrior Orisha Shango the Orisha of thunder lightning and fire. During the course of history when Uranus was aspecting, or transiting Pluto this was a time of great change through acts of war and war, slave uprisings, and rebellions, especially in the Caribbean islands. The civil rights era was violent and turbulent as well bringing about great change. These historical events throughout history as violent as they were would be associated with the warrior aspects of not only Shango but the Orisha Ogun, and Oya. This fiery energy of the heavens denotes aggressive and assertive influences of the heavenly bodies. Within the Yoruba pantheon such Orisha would be called upon for protection from ones enemies.

The twelfth house of Pieces ruled by Neptune is deeply submerged in secrecy prone to illusionary facets of reality. This house is centered on seclusion and spirituality. This house of the subconscious is dominated by Olokun the Orisha of the ocean floor. Deep and mysterious his realm is; the old Yoruba proverb says that nobody knows what lies on the ocean floor. His aspects are reflectant in the dream time, the subconscious, and the altered state of consciousness when one enters spirit possession, ritual and various levels of initiations and numerous rites of passage. Olokun is considered to be the star of Africa; he would be considered the owner of the great mystery systems of Africa; known by many names. He sparks within us the genius within our being activating our super subconscious.

The interchangeable role played by the Orisha, and endless celestial bodies and their influence on one another can be somewhat overwhelming. As the study of astrology and astronomy becomes more advanced our comprehension of the Orisha and their planetary characteristics and similarities continue to remain a mystery to the uninitiated.

Read more: http://relijournal.com/paganism/west-africas-orisha-and-astrology/#ixzz1b4uxkd6q
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Amujale(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
nice post
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Amujale(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
African history in the bible? An attempt to suppress African history more like it. What most tend not to realise is the fact that the christian bible does not capture any sort of history whatsoever; even the contents that one would assume its possibilities is filled with corrupt stories.

For example, most of the pharoahs depicted in this book were deemed to be evil and or bad leaders. Ramesses II is regarded as one of the most celebrated Pharoahs in Kemetic history yet according to the bible he was a villan that ended up drowning in the red sea. And there are many other example like that the Pharoah is protrayed as a villan.

Its not much of a problem since we know that most of the biblical stories were not even real, some were either copied from more older stories or simply made up.

For centuries Eurocentrists have set the rules for research and reporting on African history and similar topics. It has only been mere decades since the Afrocentric view has developed traction.

What you will find out is that the Europeans have blotted out much of African history but they did this in the real documents - textbooks;  for instance, have you read anywhere that Africans were responsible for the invention of mathematics? Infact have you ever heard of an African being credited for any sort of invention?

Whereas the truth is that much of what Europe relied on to build there technological empires were based on African intelligence. We taught them (literally) in our higher institutions and after the invasion they began an elaborate plan to cover any traces of the TRUTH. What has this got to do with the bible? Well this was the tool that they would use to do their bidding and it would have worked if only the Earth wasnt very accomodating.

It was a marvel to actually uncover the first bits of significant information; this would be the trigger for a group of African scholars led by the late Dr Cheik Anta Diop to challenge Europes version of African history.

One of their main points was to attack the proposition known as the  “Greek miracle.” ; the notion that suggest history of civilization only begins with the Greeks; the idea that they suddenly burst on the scene out of nowhere in the 6th and 5th centuries BCE.

The truth was revealing, these guys were thorough and methodical in their research leaving no stone unturned. It was official, the seed had been planted and their was no going back, that the Greeks were the creators of philosophy, of science, of politics, of mathematics, of medicine, of theology, of art, of everything of intellectual value was blown so far out of the water that all they could do was start to concede, and concede and concede.

The Europeans conceded on many counts these include that Africa was the cradle of mankind, cradle of civilisation, medical science, architecture, philosophy e.t.c

All that is left is Kemet (Egypt); they refused to concede on Kemet (Black Land) because of the great implication this would immediately pose, once they are forced to concede to this then what this essential means is that the Greek civilisation was a fraud and that they owed most of their claims to African personnel. They refuse to concede that ancient Egyptians were dark skinned African, a wayward arguement given that all the people of Kemet originated from Uganda, Eithopia, Sudan and major parts of Nubia; moreover, the ancient Egytians called themselves Kemit which essentially means black. Herodotus, Aristotle, Lucian Apollodorus  confirms this. Strabo of the Romans says the 'Egyptians were dark skinned and of the same race as the Eithopians. Diodorus of Sicily, Diogenes Laertius, Constantine DeVolney e.t.c all refer to the Egyptians as being of dark skin.

[flash=150,150]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WOZ0C4gPAI[/flash]
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^
Nice video post. That's always been the problem when it comes to telling the truth about civilization and Africa, many things are thrown aside due to the fact that they are connected to the black skin.
Re: Yoruba Mythology by arsenefc: 12:22am On Oct 18, 2011
Amujale:

@alj_harem  http://www.facebook.com/amujale

Good job, Alaye me Gbengulo
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Amujale(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2011
arsenefc:

Good job, Alaye me Gbengulo

embarassed
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Amujale(m): 12:38am On Oct 18, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
That's always been the problem when it comes to telling the truth about civilization and Africa, many things are thrown aside due to the fact that they are connected to the black skin.

Indeed! Well, until now
Re: Yoruba Mythology by ektbear: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2011
Lmao.

Kats has beaten you silly like a fvcking piñata and you call this "demystifying."

Is Fstranger the Black Knight from Monty Python?

Lol. What is being demystified is the intelligence that some (like myself) falsely ascribed to you. Obviously we were way off the mark.

At any rate, please continue to "demystify" him. It is highly entertaining to many on NL, I am sure grin
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Katsumoto: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Lmao.

Kats has beaten you silly like a fvcking piñata and you call this "demystifying."

Is Fstranger the Black Knight from Monty Python?

Lol. What is being demystified is the intelligence that some (like myself) falsely ascribed to you. Obviously we were way off the mark.

At any rate, please continue to "demystify" him. It is highly entertaining to many on NL, I am sure grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You learn new meanings of existing words everyday.

Maybe he can 'demystify' my foot up his ar.se. grin grin grin grin

I didn't want to be 'demystified on this thread because its a beautiful thread, so I didn't give the usual beatings. It is for that reason that I will ignore all idiotic posts from NL's resident deranged jester.

Rgp922/Amujale/Alj Harem

Abeg make una carry go; I dey gbadun una. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Amujale(m): 2:17am On Oct 18, 2011
what is it with black knight & monty python?
Re: Yoruba Mythology by arsenefc: 2:24am On Oct 18, 2011
Katsumoto:

Maybe he can 'demystify' my foot up his ar.se.  grin grin grin grin

Maybe you can come down to Lag and lets do the de-mystification  of your foot up my a/r/s/e face to face, man to man, roforofo style grin. But  I know, I know, I know e-thugs seldom follow up with their e-brags grin

Or you want to come to my 'hinterland?' Lagbole mu won leru? Where I am king by night wink and  by day, supposedly a/the only student of the world famous Princeton medical school of Clairvoyance earning my Ph.d? cheesy  Wearing the only area's three piece suit cheesy

Or you prefer your family house in Egbaland aka the red district of Egbaville?
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Katsumoto: 3:00am On Oct 18, 2011
arsenefc:

Maybe you can come down to Lag and lets do the de-mystification  of your foot up my a/r/s/e face to face. But  I know, I know e-thugs seldom follow up with their e-brags grin

Or you want to come to my 'hinterland?' Lagbole mu won leru? Where I am king by night wink and  by day, supposedly a/the only student of the world famous Princeton medical school of Clairvoyance earning my Ph.d? cheesy  Wearing the only area's three piece suit cheesy

Or you prefer your family house in Egbaland aka the red district of Egbaville?

grin grin grin

Like all vagabonds, he resorts to fisticuffs when his brain can't cash what his mouth (hands) has (have) said (written). Are you the wrestling champion in your village? Very unlikely, in all likelihood, you are probably just as physically lazy as you are intellectually dense. The first people to call for a fight are usually the first to run. In any case, even if I must fight, I don't fight street urchins. cool I am satisfied with intellectual smackdowns I give you from time to time. wink

Egbaland ko, Katunga land ni. He is so desperate to know where I am from. grin
Re: Yoruba Mythology by arsenefc: 3:17am On Oct 18, 2011
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin

Like all vagabonds, he resorts to fisticuff

Fisticuff [sic] ko, Intifada ni.

Are you now backing out?  You dont want to bury your foot in my a/r/s/e anymore. Is it fear or you just act this way because you didnt have a father figure to mentor you as to what it is to be a man? Was dad  MIA after he donated his White oat? No wonder, kpele ma binu. No wonder, you go all out to defend another Ba/s/t/a/rd of Yorubaland, BAT. Now I get it.

when his brain can't cash what his mouth (hands) has (have) said (written).

You now pay attention to what you write, unlike in the past when you just bæmˈbu zəl your unsuspecting followers.  Something good is coming out of our e-fisticuffs, innit?

Are you the wrestling champion in your village?

Oga Katsumoto, how else did you think I won a scholarship to Princeton Medical School of Clairvoyance ( School of awon alaala) grin

Very unlikely, in all likelihood, you are probably just as physically lazy as you are intellectually dense.

I like how you have an overblown impression of yourself. YOu seem to have huge ego. I know. That said, why dont you find out how lazy I am, first hand/ 'FISTICUFFSLY.'

The first people to call for a fight are usually the first to run.

Very true. Like how you wanted to bury "your ar/s/e in my foot," and then when I took you up on it, you backed down. You sure know yourself. High school must have been rough for you.

In any case, even if I must fight, I don't fight street urchins.  cool I am satisfied with intellectual smackdowns I give you from time to time.  wink

Wait a minute, "is" you coming down to my "hinterland" or not? I hate people who flip-flop like you do. Now not too difficult to understand why you cant get women offline. Who wants a wimp as a BF? You probably stammer too, No?

I promise a re-matcch in Egbaland. I promise. Thats if you  make it worth my time.

Egbaland ko, Katunga land ni. He is so desperate to know where I am from.  grin

Hahahahahahahaha

Just as how you and your baby katzs are obsessed with my "hinterland."

Wow, so its fair for you to stalk me, but not fair for me to know where your mother is from?  Profound! Very Profound.

At least i am being open about it, not doing it creepily like you Sir is doing it. grin

Anyway, Egbaland it is. Omo Oba Katsumoto. Fake prince of Egbaville. Is that your infallible pick up line?  wink

Phocking hypocrite. Intellectual smackdown ko, Dycksucker dobodobo ni grin You can quote me on that! cheesy

[size=4pt]PS: Hey Mr. Intellectual Smack-down, make your response interesting or else I go look for Blazay or Tpia to entertain me. You know I am the only friend you have, you dont want to spend the night lonely, you know. Give it your best shot.[/size]
Re: Yoruba Mythology by ektbear: 3:17am On Oct 18, 2011
Him kicking your @ss was obviously figurative, not literal.

Very clumsy of you to then spin that into "e-thug."

Pathetic.

Then again, what should we expect from the resident clown and court jester of NL?

Housefly in human form, we hail thee
Re: Yoruba Mythology by arsenefc: 3:41am On Oct 18, 2011
Come on Mr. Yoruba, I am a frigging Simpleton, remember.

Anyway, it is true that, Friends may come and go, but enemies, ENEMIES, accumulate. I love it!

Anyway, I like how Mr. Yoruba tags along with Mr Smackdown every time he gets the opportunity to do so. But to Mr. Kats, a friendly advice: "Your worst and most dangerous enemy is the person that injures you under the pretensions of friendship." grin
Re: Yoruba Mythology by tpia5: 3:47am On Oct 18, 2011
^^can you get lost and stop derailing the thread.

@ topic

can someone explain the proverb omode gbon, agba gbon, la fi da ile ife sile.

i used to know the story but not anymore.

could somebody help me out here, thanks.
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Amujale(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
tpia@:

@ topic

Ogbon ologbon kii je a pe agba ni were! Atiwipe, ogbon ko pin s'ibi kan rara, eyi ni o mu awon agba pa lowe wipe "omode gbon, agba gbon, ni a fi da Ile-Ife".

"The integration of knowledge from all ages is what makes the world go round" this can be termed to suggest that the knowledge from both young and old is the foundation; responsible for the stability and or improvement of a community /town/city/nation/continent/world.

Re: Yoruba Mythology by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
I am trying to get my hand into animation and effects. I have many of the softwares , from Adobe After effect to Maya and good HD cameras for good images. These ancient stories are worth putting into animations. Well, I would like many stories to be posted on this thread if possible by those who are familiar with them.

Thank you!
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Amujale(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
all4naija:

I am trying to get my hand into animation and effects. I have many of the softwares , from Adobe After effect to Maya and good HD cameras for good images. These ancient stories are worth putting into animations. Well, I would like many stories to be posted on this thread if possible by those who are familiar with them.

Thank you!

Connect with me on facebook, would be glad to assist in any little way i can.
Re: Yoruba Mythology by aljharem(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
tpia@:

^^can you get lost and stop derailing the thread.

@ topic

wisdom from all ages is needed

so what it tells me is that

"Do not rely on your wisdom or do not dismiss people's words of advice all in the name that you are better"

Also could mean that

"We should all work together"
Re: Yoruba Mythology by tpia5: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
@ amujale and al harem

thanks.

But there's a story attached to that proverb which i dont remember, and would like to hear.

I think its something about either founding of ife or a rebuilding of ife.

Something like that.
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
Amujale:

Connect with me on facebook, would be glad to assist in any little way i can.
Please, PM me your Facebook ID. Thank you!
Re: Yoruba Mythology by aljharem(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
tpia@:

@ amujale and al harem

thanks.

But there's a story attached to that proverb which i dont remember, and would like to hear.

I think its something about either founding of ife or a rebuilding of ife.

Something like that.

Actually Tpai. I found something and maybe it is related to the story you were talking about.

The respect enjoyed by elders and the social recognition they had did not imply
that the youth were considered irrelevant. At the level of discourse, the Yoruba
ideal was that there should be mutual respect and cooperation between the elders
and the youth. This was reinforced by the following sayings:
Owo omode ko to pepe, ti agbalagba ko wo keregbe
Ise ti ewe ba be agba, ki o ma se ko o
Gbogbo wa ni a ni’se a jo nbe ara wa
(The hand of the young does not reach the high shelf,
That of the elder does not go into the gourd.
The work that a child begs an elder to do let him not refuse to do it
We all stand to benefit from mutual cooperation)
Omode gbon, agba gbon, la fi da ile Ife.
(The wisdom of the youth was as important as that of elders in the
establishment of Ile-Ife)

However, in reality, the philosophy behind these proverbs was seldom followed.
Within the lineage, elders largely acted as if they had a monopoly of wisdom.
Thus, their views were rarely to be challenged, and dissenting opinions from the
youth were condescendingly treated as impulsive behaviour or as outright
affront and disrespect, which sometimes attracted heavy sanctions depending on
how ‘young’ the ‘offender’ was, and on his past ‘record of offence’. But with
time, several historical factors came up in addition to existing cultural sanctions
to limit elderly authority in Ibadan just as elsewhere in Yorubaland.

http://www.njas.helsinki.fi/pdf-files/vol16num2/adeboye.pdf

Re: Yoruba Mythology by Amujale(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
all4naija:

Please, PM me your Facebook ID. Thank you!

my pm facility doesnt seem to wok it just shows "reload" and no other buttons; send me a random msg maybe i will be able to reply alike.
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
OP, thanks for this thread.

And for those folks who work for the railway coporation (to borrow Mr Debosky's line) please carry your derailment business elsewhere. You know yourselves.
Re: Yoruba Mythology by arsenefc: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^

Jealous because they didnt employ you?

Oun eri ewi, Proudly NRC.
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Amujale

Alright. got to this page http://all4naija..comand hit Contact to send me your Facebook ID.

Thank you in anicipation.
Re: Yoruba Mythology by amor4ce(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Rgp92: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
amor4ce:

http://yemitom./2011/10/13/prostration-among-the-yoruba-and-the-israelites/

We got nothing to do with the israelites. Igbo people does grin grin
Re: Yoruba Mythology by amor4ce(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2011
Why don't you give us the history of the Yoruba from 2000BC till today, with a list of all the kings/rulers?

Genesis 15: 12-17
The Amorites were not Egyptians.
The Israelites were not enslaved in Egypt for up to 400 years.
The physical features of the Amorites and the slave coast are the clues to knowing who enslaved Abraham's descendants for 400 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorite#Physical_appearance
Re: Yoruba Mythology by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2011
Beside the traditional paradoxes and other subsequent communal culture paraphernalia. How important are riddles in Yoruba traditional gatherings or circles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture) / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.