Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With (1399 Views)

As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? / I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin / Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by DannyG8(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
What destroyed your feeling for someone you were once deeply in love with .
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
I'm here to read comments

1 Like

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Danisaint112(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Thise that have been in a relationship before kindly come share your experience let's learn one or two. cool

1 Like

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by SonofGod231: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Her attitude changed as the relationship grew older. She became more argumentative,she stopped talking and smiling flirtatiously at me,she started nodding instead of laughing the way she use to(at my jokes). I got bored and fell off.
She forgot why I liked her in the first place.
The way my present girl giggles, tickles my fancy and she still gives that flirtatious smile😁

2 Likes

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Anytime we had issues..she always make this statement..even if we dont end up together bla bla bla.i kuku bullet proof my heart .kill all feelings.wen we break up.i no wrry.onto the next one

1 Like

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Davizee(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
I was never and will never fall in love with a girl
I easily throw a tantrum
Don't want to ruin my life or the life of somebody
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by PussyGalore(f): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
He was always snooping through my phone meanwhile his own phone had a password which he refused to give me.

Male classmate sends message to discuss class group assigmnent, wahala

Male cousin sends me birthday wishes, wahala

The monitoring spirit in him was just too much abeg!
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
I once had a crush on this other guy in varsity, but once I found out that he had a baby, the crush immediately died down.
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by TooNoisy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Two different things for two different episodes.

1 Tiime spent apart was too much. With absence, we both fell out of love.

2. The other was third parties. Third parties constantly being called in to mediate. I so hate that thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Yemike(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
We get tired and both of us went our separate ways without ending it officially. Just stopped talking to/ chatting her and that was when I started taking my life seriously.

3 Likes

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by joelsky: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Well, I can't say I was really in love with her as I never really told her I love her.

We had been good friends from 2011 till that year 2016. I had even visited her parents and she had visited mine.

The unrest in Jos forced her parents to flee to Osun state but we still communicated and kept in touch. I can say we were kind of fond of each other. We could communicate non stop over the phone for 45 minutes and we won't be bored. Physically I didn't see any thing wrong with her and even thought of marrying her. But deep down, I had that fear - she was a cherubim and seraphim. She had told me about '7-days trans and 14 days trans stuff'. It sounded demonic and scary to me anyways.

Well early 2016, she joked about coming over to meet me in Zaria and getting pregnant for me. Haaah, me that they called 'pastor', I had never had anything sexual to do with a girl, not even a hug or kiss (I was very shy though). I had to be alert, it won't work cos that wasn't the way I planned to live my life. Funny enough I was recording that conversation (I still don't know why I did?) before she uttered that statement.

Well, she came over (I was already comfy and living in my own apartment). Before then my mum had already warned me. So immediately she came over, we didn't stay in my apartment instead I brought her to the family house. Everything moved on smoothly at home till it was time for her to go back.

I brought her to my shop (I had a little business center then). We gisted as usual till she started saying 'she's going and I am not behaving like I have known her'. Well, I didn't get the message till she left.

She looked happy before she left sha. But to my greatest shock, I received one of the most degrading text messages. I have ever received in my life. Well, the words were unprintable and won't want to ever push them anywhere. Truth is, the less offensive sentence she wrote there is that [/b] she thought she was dealing with a man, but I'm a woman and she can never deal with such. [b]

Well those words didn't make me a woman. Instead it made me more passionate to succeed. I knew instantly nothing could ever happen again between us.

We are still friends anyway, but I can never forget those words angry . I went on to marry the woman God had in store for me. She's also married too.

6 Likes

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Recycled topic
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Jeon(f): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
He couldn't afford the biggest planet and it moons. This shows that he can't be faithful.

12 Likes

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Dickson178(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Cheating!
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Rucheen(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2023
I gave her duty but she couldn't deliver
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by DonroxyII: 4:12am On Aug 26, 2023
DannyG8:
What destroyed your feeling for someone you were once deeply in love with .
Hypocrisy, Immaturity, Judgemental, Moronic, Selfishness!
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by VinnyBaba: 5:49am On Aug 26, 2023
When she asked me for Urgent 2k. embarassed sad

Crush/feelings, Whatever DIED! πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Sonnobax15(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Disrespect....

The moment I noticed she was becoming too disrespectful,na once I kane my lane leave her.
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by zed7: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I once had a crush on this other guy in varsity, but once I found out that he had a baby, the crush immediately died down.

Nothing new in having a child amongst young people in South Africa. From my observation, most youths have at least a child outside wedlock, it's crazy. Promiscuity doesn't seem to be a big deal over there.

1 Like

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by zed7: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2023
joelsky:

On the contrary, you are actually a man. A man is one who has control over his emotions. Kudos.
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by RoadMozart(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2023
1. Discovered she was a Lesbian
2. Saw her naked picture somewhere online. She no even get explanation for that one.
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Demigod22: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Cynthia doesn't have sense, overtly self centred, opportunistic and selfish.

Favour whom I took serious after NYSC, foolishly agreed and went out to hotel with her boss's boyfriend who once asked her out, simply because the guy said he wants to take her out for her birthday. She said nothing happened and swore but I can't trust such person.

Loveth said she will do court wedding because she doesn't want my people to take my properties when I die.
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Says someone from a country with high abortions rate in Africa, yet abortions are illegal in Nigeria, but almost all Nigerian ladies have done one or two abortions.

Shame on you, murderous hypocrites.
zed7:

Nothing new in having a child amongst young people in South Africa. From my observation, most youths have at least a child outside wedlock, it's crazy. Promiscuity doesn't seem to be a big deal over there.
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by zed7: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Says someone from a country with high abortions rate in Africa, yet abortions are illegal in Nigeria, but almost all Nigerian ladies have done one or two abortions.

Shame on you, murderous hypocrites.
Better having an abortion than having bast*rds everywhere. That's why most black South Africans are lost, lazy and broken. A dysfunctional home takes a toll on people, it messes them up. That's why xenophobia is so widespread.
If you can't take care of them, don't have them.
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Murderers claiming to be saints..🀣🀣🀣
zed7:

Better having an abortion than having bast*rds everywhere. That's why most black South Africans are lost, lazy and broken. A dysfunctional home takes a toll on people, it messes them up. That's why xenophobia is so widespread.

1 Like

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Murderers claiming to be saints..🀣🀣🀣

Continue nagging and tell me when you're done...🀣🀣🀣
zed7:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by babaneenoni(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
She doesn't care much as I do for her + she no dey take call only when she feels like
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you saying single mother, don't deserve love from single men looking for love. .
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
I don't know... Every person has got his or her own personal choices.

Bunkbars:
Are you saying single mother, don't deserve love from single men looking for love. .
Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by pryme(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
lies

1 Like

Re: What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
PussyGalore:
He was always snooping through my phone meanwhile his own phone had a password which he refused to give me.

Male classmate sends message to discuss class group assigmnent, wahala

Male cousin sends me birthday wishes, wahala

The monitoring spirit in him was just too much abeg!
Eyah!
I guess the " Monitoring Spirit " as you termed him was just trying to do all he could to prevent you from ending up as the love vendor that you eventually became. Eyah... All his efforts were in vain.
Good thing, though, is that he dodged a dirty , dangerous bullet (you)

He's lucky. Not many men were lucky.

(1) (Reply)

The One Kiss That Scattered Everywhere! / Life In Lagos(never Give Up) / Why Do Relationships Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.