Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University (36099 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
loosecanon50:

He no dey press any necks..I think sey na clerk make mistake? wake up from your slumber grin

Tinubu dey hide something and he will be discraced out of office like a common Hardcore criminal that he is.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Chibuzoripob: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
angry angry sad sad what's OKPOROKO angry?
accordadoga25:

Igbos dey go school?

On Tuesday morning which is their Monday, it's business. You will see themRO in Eke market selling okporoko instead of going to school.

They think city boy is like that dullard who has no certificate.
U mean we sell FAKE /Substandard products undecided?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ecosystem4u: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehe.

CSU already said Tinubu graduated from their school.

What evidences are Atiku and pänd0ra still looking for.

Atiku is gradually going into depression like the 3rd class dullard.

This couple should go and rest. It's not by force to rule Nigeria

CSU should not release any result to anybody.

Anybody not satisfied with that should go and hug transformer.

I dont realy know why ALL Tinubus supporters are this DUMB!

1) Does Bola A Tinubu realy translate to Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2) how come they printed a new certificate with different details and gave to the lawyer who sopeoned them last year, so they had to print entirely new certificate?
3) Did you see the way they defended themselves by saying their CLERK made mistake when printing the copy they gave to the Lawyer who supeonoed them last year! Calling it 'Likely' human error......laughable cheesy

Now get these fact!!!

Chicago State University graduated one “Bola A Tinubu AND is not BOLA AHMED TINUBU

The full name on that academic record will read BOLA ABIBAT TINUBU (F)

* Her social security number is available
* Her citizenship status is available
* Her admission record is availble

Let CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY RELEASE THIS INFORMATION. I trust the district court of Illinois to do the right thing.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
bigadler:
The school has already confirmed that the president graduated from CSU, at least they know his identity, being the president of the country, so I don't really see any reason to hide anything at this point... But you can't be asking for access to someone's personal records just to satisfy yourself.

Anyone who thinks it's okay should also publish all his credentials and academic registration details for the world to see.

Ask for mine and I will gladly give you.

I'm proud to say that I graduated from the University with 2.1

If in doubt, I can gladly present my records and ask my school to make it available to whoever that wants to probe.

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

Over to our 'first class graduate of accounting '. Allow access to your academic records. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by MrB0LD(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
loosecanon50:

Just rest. A so called first class graduate should be proud to show off his certificate.

I just can't comprehend the rationale behind a first class graduate going extra lengths to hide his academic credentials. One would have thought he would be happy to flaunt it to the chagrin of his opponents....

So much mystery surrounding this whole stuff if you ask me...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Mozegee: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ode Atiku ask for certificate while mentioning Igbos and peter Obi because of your hatred towards them. You are a fool.
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

What is Peter Obi afraid of?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by HateBigots: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Campusmyguy2030:
Is igbo really ur problem in nigeria,did u hear were dey called igbo in the write up
Don't expect anything else from cowards... Fulani banned them from their ancestral lands in Kwara and they kept quiet 🤣
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

I just shame for Atiku and Obi.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

You actually got what you were looking for
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Kingxb: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Whats ur problem with igbos de use igbo swear for u even northerner voted obio ,,obi result is there too see ,,even his classmate testify but how e take conceren igbos why una hate this tribe nawaoo
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nature129(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Stop the obsession with Peter Obi.

The topic is about Tinubu and Atiku.

Stop this cowardice and islamic inferiority for once.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Amah70: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Releasing Tinubu's academic records to Atiku is like releasing the records to Nigeria and to Nigerians who want authentication of Tinubu's claims before INEC. INEC had no constitutional powers to authenticate the records submitted to it by politicians seeking to be considered for public office.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by bigwig071(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Your documents or her documents... abeg! Which one?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ecosystem4u: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
DominusPrime:

I think they should release it. Imagine the shame and shock in Atiku’s and Obi’s face when they realize the records are authentic and Tinubu is really the one that graduated from CSU. Or don’t you think so? Or you are scared of something…lol…

Which shame? so in your AGBADO stuffed brain you realy believe Chicago state university graduated BOLA AHMED TINUBU. When all evidence points to BOLA ABIBAT TINIBU (F). Her social security number and admission documents will expose who she realy is. Why did the clerk print fake certificate and present to the Nigerian Lawyer who supeonoed the school for the certificate last year, a whole CSU printing an entirely different certificate and calling it 'likely' human error. Let the request be granted first you will be the one to HUG TRANSFORMER. Your DRUG LORDS lawyer is praying the court to limit the discovery to only the certificate and not academic records if they must grant the request shocked what does that tell you. You lots are just irredeemably retard**d.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by nnamdi640: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly in his WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.

Is Atiku now Obi, you left Atiku and decided to face Obi, that shows that Obi has become your nightmare

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by MySolace: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Talk with sense...
Obi refused to release wot? Did INEC demand such from him?? Is ur brain really functioning??
Do u even know d requirements for one to contest for Nigeria president?

Are u really da uninformed, or intentionally being silly?

Obi submitted just his SSCE... If u want to verify his result, Obi would b pleased to instruct d body in charge to attend to u, cos he believes in "Go and verify"

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Bmaster(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Even by American standards, the cost of this useless litigation is huge! The National Assembly must look into this kind of wastage by someone like Alhaji Atiku who is still receiving pensions from tax payers. He can not be collecting tax payers money as pension only to ship it overseas for useless litigation and continue to collect the pension. Check my signature for free stuffs!
i don't think it's your business how atiku wishes to spend his money.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Amah70: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
That a president of a country is battling on all fronts to stop the people he leads from viewing his academic records is already a pointer to the fact that the president has skeleton in his cupboard.
Tinubu's only saviour now is that he influenced the appointments of many of the judges in Nigeria's judiciary.
But that notwithstanding, these judges need to save Nigeria from Tinubu and his too many unclean records; at least, for posterity's sake.

Unimaginable that a Prime Minister of Great Britain, president of the US, President of Egypt, president of South Africa, etc, is battling to avoid the public from viewing their academic records that should qualify them to hold office.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Chetas81(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
THE TYPE OF AFRICAN PREFERABLE LEADER, AWON ONIRANU CITIZEN,WHO PREFER PALLIATIVE RATHER THAN GOOD GOVERNANCE
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Redhot0007: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Which kind of employee is this? You don't want your employers to verify your credentials? Who does that?
Something is oozing
Something is smelling
Something is stinking badly

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by MySolace: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly in his WAEC.

I personally think u have myopic reasoning grin cheesy cheesy.

Which one is Obi dis Obi dat...? Wot kind of transferred aggression is dat?

Plz channel ur grievances to Atiku ok. Atiku is d one seeking for his result.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Monday60655(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

I am not in support of either of them, but base on your comment here, if Tinubu know that all the documents he presented were accurate, what is he hiding? Why is he crying like a fowl that his academic records should not be made public? If you see a spade, call it a spade.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by pquaver(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Wetin concern Igbo with Atiku asking for Tinubu results from CSU

You dey fear to confront Hausa Fulani man

Is obi n atiku not 1? Are their support base not the same?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by azikiweironsi(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Irrelevances. Over sabi. If I were PBAT, I will sue the university for tendering my academic transcript. Let Atiku or Obi present their own we want to check something.
Sore losers. Imagine, all the way to USA for transcript when he's not seeking admission in your University in Yola.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by toprealman: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
First class student….Deloitte 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by GetSenseNow: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Post about Atiku and TInubu but you dragged Obi into it. Do you now see you're going mad?

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ecosystem4u: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tinubu sorry AMODA OGUNLERE that was busy sniffing cocain and sleeping with harlots in chicago in the 70s is now a first class graduate from CSU grin a hardened criminal fined by US court, BRIBED his way to Aso rock and his demon infested minions are all over the place vomiting filth and and trash on a daily. Grab It And Run With It Government grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Mummyfour(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

but it is Atiku vs tinubu that is the topic and not obi
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by KazikageSama: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://sunnewsonline.com/dont-release-my-documents-to-atiku-tinubu-tells-chicago-varsity/?amp

Children of the corn sha want to drag Obi into their mess.
Obi's records are there. Evidence plenty but your master is scared of his own shadow grin

Una go cry tire when the judiciary disqualifies him cheesy
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by darealez(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Atiku is in question, yet found a way to bring in Igbos..lol
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Sojourner1976: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
azikiweironsi:
Irrelevances. Over sabi. If I were PBAT, I will sue the university for tendering my academic transcript. Let Atiku or Obi present their own we want to check something.
Sore losers. Imagine, all the way to USA for transcript when he's not seeking admission in your University in Yola.
If demand is made on Obi to show his certificate, he won't hesitate to do so because his records are clean and authentic. Obi won't stop you from accessing his BA records at UNN, he doesn't have anything to hide.
If Tinubu is clean, why is he opposing the release of the documents?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by mdimefields: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

A Yoruba man will eat, sleep and wake Igbo. Such a pathetic style of living. Keep shouting Igbo everyday while your country sinks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan / Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.