Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization (18466 Views)

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Janosky:

Slave of churchpreneurs DECEIVING HIMSELF in public.

TUEH !!!!!!
Are you referring to MaxInDHouse or Russell that left Adventist to give you a cult of deception ?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
advocatejare:

He must defend his useless cult by all means na

We will give him long rope to do so in order for him to keep tying himself with lies and manipulations that he cannot remove grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
advocatejare:

Are you referring to MaxInDHouse or Russell that left Adventist to give you a cult of deception ?

He is using churchpreneur to denigrate other religious denominations but we know they keep selling kingdom halls dedicated to JEHOVAH to the same churchpreneur for cashgrin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
achorladey:

We will give him long rope to do so in order for him to keep tying himself with lies and manipulations that he cannot remove grin grin grin grin
He’s yet to be freed from the rope of claiming that Russell sold Watchtower to Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
achorladey:

He is using churchpreneur to denigrate other religious denominations but we know they keep selling kingdom halls dedicated to JEHOVAH to the same churchpreneur for cashgrin grin grin grin

They are double-mouthed and double-minded, that’s why they will remain unstable in their ways

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

And we weren't spending billions of dollars on weapons like your own people who feel they need weapons to survive, we are doing all we can to erase materialism and egotism from the hearts of millions, we are making preachers and teachers who are ever zealous for what Jesus commanded, shey?

Ọmọ choose whatever pleases you! wink

And your religious organisation and leaders keep selling kingdom halls at exorbitant prices home and abroad building RAMAPO when God's kingdom is coming tomorrow grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
advocatejare:

Oh I see, according to you blood transfusion is no longer in use, there is fluid that works exactly like blood, dey fool yourself

Your instability was also exposed when some of you Jw receive blood component and still deceive yourselves tht you abstain from blood.

You people are just stupid, it’s just like saying you’re forbidden from eating beans but you eat akara and moinmoin

Fitting, I kept asking them what is the common denominator between.....

Blood transfusion

and

Blood fractions transfusion. They will never answer.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Default mode! cheesy

advocatejare you see how he wants to jump into something else to corner his lies and manipulations grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
advocatejare:

He’s yet to be freed from the rope of claiming that Russell sold Watchtower to Jesus

You see how he wants to run badly away from it by going towards the blood issue grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
achorladey:

Fitting, I kept asking them what is the common denominator between
Blood transfusion

and

Blood fractions transfusion. They will never answer.
They won’t because it will further expose their hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
achorladey:

advocatejare you see how he wants to jump into something else to corner his lies and manipulations grin grin grin grin
I didn’t fall for his diversionary tactic, he is hellbent at changing the discussion but I won’t allow him

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
advocatejare:

They won’t because it will further expose their hypocrisy

You see how he has repeatedly stated he and others should avoid me.

Hypocrisy is when they believe those they tag christendom is equally apostates but he will choose to continue discussion with you and not see you as apostates to be avoided to see ways of perpetrating his lies and manipulations knowing fully well it won't work on me grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bugaa wọn# smiley
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Bugaa wọn# smiley

Bugaa won with your asinwin and unstable change you collected today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
false jw mad max

you not only lie and blaspheme, but you love to, oh lost paranoid one:

MaxinDHouse

Let your confused Spirit explain to all of you in the same way before coming to JWs

Since you and your folks know it/him/her then why is it that you're not getting along with the same line of thought regarding this your Holy Spirit that you people know so well

So if your holy spirit isn't responsible for the confusion among you people then who is

the contradicting teachings your Holy Spirit is spewing

If your so called holy spirit doesn't spew contradictions then why aren't you having the same line of thought with your fellow religionists

olaadegbu emusan and johnw47 are the same person, the Holy Spirit told me

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33am On Sep 21, 2023
advocatejare:

YES!
Charles Taze Russell SOLD WATCHTOWER and Jesus BOUGHT it from him.
Even if you're going to hug transformer cause of that i will continue to rub it in your faces.
Russell sold everything he own to start the publishing company "Watchtower" {Matthew 13:45-46} believing it will be of help in the great work he wanted to do and Jesus bought it from Russell with the value to repay Russell to reward him greatly in God's kingdom! Luke 14:33

So if you stubbornly blinded yourself to all these honest hearted individuals will wake up from their slumber as they reason with the fact that one imperfect man called Charles Taze Russell FOUNDED the company that Jesus is using today to gather faithful and obedient people throughout the world under one umbrella.

Only faithless miscreants will say they don't know what is going on regarding the work Jesus is doing in our generation as individuals from different geographical locations on this planet are coming together to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} just as the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} foretold that his disciples will be found in all the earth {Act 1:8} and this is made possible by just one publishing company known as WATCHTOWER only faithless miscreants will deny what is obvious to the whole world! Matthew 5:14-16

Meanwhile i'm still waiting for all you faithless miscreants to present a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Meanwhile i'm still waiting for all you faithless miscreants to present a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

lost false jw mad max

you will probably get the same reply from faithless miscreants as you will from Christians, that:

any group who doesn't habitually lie and blaspheme making the Holy Spirit out to be a liar, and are not paranoid etc.
are better performing groups than you so called Jehovah's witnesses:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2023
johnw47:

from Christians, that:

You idiot, Who are the CHRISTIANS?
As in what group is practicing CHRISTIANITY?

You can't continue quoting me up and down like a madman yet you have no specific group you're referring to as CHRISTIANS.

There are over 41,000 different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming CHRISTIANS

For your information the JWs you're criticizing are also CHRISTIANS.

So name the group you're speaking for! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You idiot, Who are the CHRISTIANS?
As in what group is practicing CHRISTIANITY?

You can't continue quoting me up and down like a madman yet you have no specific group you're referring to as CHRISTIANS.

There are over 41,000 different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming CHRISTIANS

For your information the JWs you're criticizing are also CHRISTIANS.

So name the group you're speaking for! cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

fearful sewer mouth, lost false jw mad max

always running away from the truth:

here is that truth again, specifically @black bold:

johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

you will probably get the same reply from faithless miscreants as you will from Christians, that:

any group who doesn't habitually lie and blaspheme making the Holy Spirit out to be a liar, and are not paranoid etc.
are better performing groups than you so called Jehovah's witnesses:

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2023
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool
fearful sewer mouth, lost false jw mad max
always running away from the truth:
here is that truth again, specifically @black bold:

Guy you have no answer therefore Jehovah's Witnesses Organization remains the one and only organization practicing Christianity! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!
Charles Taze Russell SOLD WATCHTOWER and Jesus BOUGHT it from him.
Even if you're going to hug transformer cause of that i will continue to rub it in your faces.
Russell sold everything he own to start the publishing company "Watchtower" {Matthew 13:45-46} believing it will be of help in the great work he wanted to do and Jesus bought it from Russell with the value to repay Russell to reward him greatly in God's kingdom! Luke 14:33

So if you stubbornly blinded yourself to all these honest hearted individuals will wake up from their slumber as they reason with the fact that one imperfect man called Charles Taze Russell FOUNDED the company that Jesus is using today to gather faithful and obedient people throughout the world under one umbrella.

Only faithless miscreants will say they don't know what is going on regarding the work Jesus is doing in our generation as individuals from different geographical locations on this planet are coming together to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} just as the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} foretold that his disciples will be found in all the earth {Act 1:8} and this is made possible by just one publishing company known as WATCHTOWER only faithless miscreants will deny what is obvious to the whole world! Matthew 5:14-16

Then provide us the evidence of the transaction
-at what price ?
-in what date?
-in what currency ?
-cash or transfer ?
-where is the receipt?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2023
achorladey:

You see how he has repeatedly stated he and others should avoid me.

Hypocrisy is when they believe those they tag christendom is equally apostates but he will choose to continue discussion with you and not see you as apostates to be avoided to see ways of perpetrating his lies and manipulations knowing fully well it won't work on me grin
He is afraid of you, he knows that you know their secrets too much.

Please keep exposing them so that people won’t be unfortunate to join them

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Guy you have no answer therefore Jehovah's Witnesses Organization remains the one and only organization practicing Christianity! smiley

false jw mad max

truly oh cannot stop lying lost one, i gave you the answer:

MaxInDHouse: Meanwhile i'm still waiting for all you faithless miscreants to present a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

johnw47: you will probably get the same reply from faithless miscreants as you will from Christians, that:

are better performing groups than you so called Jehovah's witnesses

habitual liar

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2023
advocatejare:

Then provide us the evidence of the transaction
-at what price ?
-in what date?
-in what currency ?
-cash or transfer ?
-where is the receipt?
Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

Jesus told his disciples to store their treasures in heaven {Matthew 6:19-21} and also said:

“Also, I say to you: Make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous riches, so that when such fail, they may receive you into the everlasting dwelling places." Luke 16:9

Perhaps such transactions must have visible documents to back them up! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

Jesus told his disciples to store their treasures in heaven {Matthew 6:19-21} and also said:

“Also, I say to you: Make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous riches, so that when such fail, they may receive you into the everlasting dwelling places." Luke 16:9

This one problem is worse them all.
I don't even understand. Did he really mean you should provide physical receipt undecided undecided

I'll never be an idiot 😟

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2023
advocatejare:

He is afraid of you, he knows that you know their secrets too much.

Please keep exposing them so that people won’t be unfortunate to join them

He got choked up in all his lies and manipulations. The fact they kept coming back and he has nowhere to run or hide. The best bet for him is to avoid it grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2023
cornelboy:

I don't even understand. Did he really mean you should provide physical receipt undecided undecided

I'll never be an idiot 😟

You are already peddling foolishness and idiocy by believing a man that says the pope and his agents were waging war against paganism only to turn 360 that the pope and his agents are the pagans. That is the lies and manipulations Jesus bought from Russell.

Your idiocy begins with accepting Jesus bought a religious organisation who had been publishing lies for +/-150 years of its existence and you cannot back it up with a receipt.

Had the Catholic come to you with that very statement your idiocy will say they should provide receipt to or show it from the Bible like you do to the trinity believe.

Lies and manipulations filled brains peddling idiocy and stupidity over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

Russell was not storing shishi anywhere in heaven. His treasure was here the reason you stated Jesus had to purchase it for publishing truth on earth.

Had the discussion based on trinity, you will be running up and down asking them to show you where they documents trinity to back it up.

Liar and manipulator keeps peddling insanities and madness over nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2023
cornelboy:

I'll never be an idiot 😟

When Jesus told the Jews that John the baptist is the expected Elijah and he himself proved to be the long awaited Messiah only few among them believe him.
WHY?
Because they were expecting some hand written documents from God knows where as evidence that the Emmanuel promised at Isaiah 7:14 is now Jesus of Nazareth and that the Elijah to come {Malachi 4:5} is now John the baptist!
So what helped the few Jews that believe all these hidden things?
Well it's FAITH!
According to Paul's definition:
Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. Hebrews 11:1

It's takes only faith to know that when God promise something we can only grasp it's fulfilment when we are observant of the EVIDENCT DEMONSTRATION OF REALITIES even though things doesn't turn out exactly as we expected to SEE it.

Ọmọ faith in itself is not a possession of all kinds of people! 2Thessalonians 3:2

So do not be annoyed at their faithlessness rather rejoice greatly because you were given the understanding of all these things even though it's kept hidden from intellectuals! Matthew 11:25 smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When Jesus told the Jews that John the baptist is the expected Elijah and he himself proved to be the long awaited Messiah only few among them believe him.
WHY?
Because they were expecting some hand written documents from God knows where as evidence that the Emmanuel promised at Isaiah 7:14 is now Jesus of Nazareth and that the Elijah to come {Malachi 4:5} is now John the baptist!
So what helped the few Jews that believe all these hidden things?
Well it's FAITH!
According to Paul's definition:
Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. Hebrews 11:1

It's takes only faith to know that when God promise something we can only grasp it's fulfilment when we are observant of the EVIDENCT DEMONSTRATION OF REALITIES even though things doesn't turn out exactly as we expected to SEE it.

Ọmọ faith in itself is not a possession of all kinds of people! 2Thessalonians 3:2

So do not be annoyed at their faithlessness rather rejoice greatly because you were given the understanding of all these things even though it's kept hidden from intellectuals! Matthew 11:25 smiley

Faith in lies and manipulations that Jesus bought a publishing firm who had been publishing lies and manipulations for over +/-150 years grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Emusan(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Your impatience is really affecting you my guy

Just as your ignorance is fast killing you.

this is what all your friends have been agitating for right from the start of this thread.

Whatever the clown meant by this.

Russell is the founder of WATCHTOWER that is what he invested all his wealth on

If not because your brain is paining you, what are you still arguing for after the @color?

Oponu Oniro oshi

not the group called International Bible Students Association (IBSA)

Who started the group called IBSA, if not Russell?

Lying liar hallgoer miscreant.

So try to calm down and get things straight in order to know exactly what you're agitating for.

You better go and collect your brain from your Hall.

©Russell is the FOUNDER of WATCHTOWER the publishing company.

Again you agreed that Russell is the FOUNDER.

So how much does Russell sell it to Jesus?

©International Bible Students Association IBSA is a group of researchers studying the Bible to know what Christians should be doing today.

So who started the group?

©Jesus chose that group because they are ever willing to make amendments in whatever they got from the churches of Christendom.

Who did Jesus informed that He choose IBSA?

©So Jesus needed a publishing company that will be used to print whatever his group needed so he bought the Watchtower from Russell.

Good, so how much did Jesus buy it from Russell?

Now you can reboot to figure out whatever you want to agitate about! smiley

You better reboot on your lies and deceptions. cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
advocatejare:

MUMU WAILER, your Churchpreneurs & Pastorpreneurs DECEIVING you nah you DECEIVE YOURSELF dey compare with Mr Russell?

Nah which Pastorpreneurship business Mr Russell pass on to his wife or children?

Advocatejare ozuo pro max
. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? / Pastor On The Run Over Man’s Genital Organ Malfunction / Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.