Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? (10941 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by PlsStayAlive: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
I can remember some, but the last one I had was a carryover course exam, had fever, vomiting and stool-ling at the same time on the day of the exam and that was when Ebola virus struck Lagos, if you see as people dey look me with some kind suspicion, thank God I didn't carry the course over again.

That was the only course I needed for graduation and the only course I did exam for that year, came to the school healthy and the sickness started just as the paper was about to start, fever, vomiting and stool-ling at the same time almost throughout the exam time given, went back home sick and used like a week to recover, when I saw my result I just gave thanks to God...
You were stooling and vomiting and writing exam at the same time?!? You sir, are a legend!
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Ndipe(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
lakeside30:
Four grown up guyz were coping what i am wrtting in an Exam word for words,they cant think,invigilator noticed this and removed me from their midst, one of them begged the invigilator and he tokd me to returned back there,all the 5 of us eventually failed the course, i later went back to resit and i got a B,,some student are dump, even if you are to copy change some words, don't write word for words

Dump

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Younghacka(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
shantti:
I remember when they removed a mechanical engineering student from his hall and put only him in our hall(chemical engineering). The guy became the only mechanical engineering students seating in the midst of chemical engineers and our hall was very very strict unlike theirs and the guy didn't study cos he hoped on doing malpractice. For over an hour this guy was looking confused and kept on staring at his paper. When it was 30 mins to go he had no other option but to start copying from my answer booklets even though we were writing different exams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He even borrowed pencil and ruler and neatly drew all the diagrams he saw in my booklets. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When he was through he examined it and showed it to me and asked shey it's okay , I nodded and he jejely submitted his book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This Is Funny.
I For Like Know Whether The Guy Later Fail The Course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Jagermeister(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
shantti:
I remember when they removed a mechanical engineering student from his hall and put only him in our hall(chemical engineering). The guy became the only mechanical engineering students seating in the midst of chemical engineers and our hall was very very strict unlike theirs and the guy didn't study cos he hoped on doing malpractice. For over an hour this guy was looking confused and kept on staring at his paper. When it was 30 mins to go he had no other option but to start copying from my answer booklets even though we were writing different exams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He even borrowed pencil and ruler and neatly drew all the diagrams he saw in my booklets. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When he was through he examined it and showed it to me and asked shey it's okay , I nodded and he jejely submitted his book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Walai you don kill me this night with laugh 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by MICVOCT(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
vastolord4:
grin lol.. my friend was caught with foolscap. the exerminar was sprinting towards him. Between being seen and sprinting, he had squeeze and swallowed a whole foolscap without water grin grin the exerminar weak πŸ˜ͺ

Accolades.
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by MICVOCT(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Shattuck:
In my 300l in one of my exams that I prepared for heavily, during the exam I forgot the spelling of algorithm, I wrote it several times but it always looked incorrect in my eyes, I decided to ask the lady in front of me for the spelling, immediately I was caught by the invigilator I was asked to submit my booklet immediately I begged to no avail, the thing pain me because I knew the course very well I was so sure of an A out of five questions I only answered 2 completely, luckily I didn't get an F but I was still pained because I knew all five questions and I deserved an A, all for one stupid spelling to ruin it all.

Hmnn.....sorry for that, I understand. You've learned a lesson

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by MICVOCT(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
CaptainFM1:
We carry orijo and everyone in the class score 100/100 in an objective test. And the orijo na that wooden yellow ruler we used. Bullet proof orijo wey no invigilator go code.

As the wooden ruler dey calibrated already, we just use the numbers on it as the questions number in multiple of 10. The first millimeter is (a), 2nd is (b) 3rd is (c), 4th is (d) while 5th is (e).

On each question, we just use needle or any sharp object to punch the appropriate scale corresponding to the answer.

Nobody suspect anything, 1hr paper, we were done in 20mins.

Agba
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Brendaniel: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

You were stooling and vomiting and writing exam at the same time?!? You sir, are a legend!

They let me in and out of the exam hall at various times, that was during the time of ebola, even the security guy was looking at me somehow...
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Kdb17: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mine happened when I was in 200l..as per sey I sound small I went to write physics for someone in 100l and they attached a girl to me so she could copy me and pay me afterwards...

Omo long story short, them bring the questions and e choke BIG-TIME!! cry. She had to save my ass by going behind to get answers from others and telling me.

Immediately we finished the exams, I ran away grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Sniper101(m): 1:27am On Aug 29, 2023
In my 200lvl, my crush & friend who was in 300lvl...whom could easily pass for a younger version of Adennu Ade...was writing her carryover exam with my set when a sheet of paper was found on me by an exam supervisor

I felt really awful 😞
Not cos I was caught
But cos she was right there in the hall.

And the worst of it all?
She & her friend were in the supervisor's office
When I went to plead my case.

OmΓ³ ehn
That day?
I felt the ground should just open
and swallow me up already grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by WereyBoi: 1:30am On Aug 29, 2023
kereman1:
To all futoites and alumni of futo, I hail u guys, so I'm a computer science student, I was down with malaria for the weekend, Monday was ens301, I didn't read, thru the weekend, on the exam day, I carried the textbook into the hall, naso I sit for back dey write word to word from the textbook, with my guy on the lookout, tolu observe background my guy was busy coping from me, within the space of 15mins I've answer 2 outta 5 questions to answer, my course advicer was passing by, I observed him from the window, I quickly made a sudden movement, he suspected foul play, I discharged the textbook, he came over to me stood me up, I vehemently refused asking of my wrong, he seized my booklet, I was furious raising my voice at him, he call on the school security, hod came over, my hod ask me to define something I wrote on my booklet, I blanked out, naso hod tear my booklet and gave me a new one and asked me to sit in front, I started to plea but no mercy, I asked for permission to use the restroom, a security guy followed me, no hope, when I got back to the exam hall, 5mins to go, I deceptively when to seat at the back close to tolu, I copy my guy ehhh, to my surprise tolu didn't even add anything to what he copied from me, what a dunderhead. We both got an E.
Idan
Frustration Under Tension Owerri (FUTO)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by WereyBoi: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Zane2point4:
grin
I call mechinery frm federal polytechnic nekede to come write thermo course for me back then in futo owerri!
as he enter hall i come deh happy say i don pass!
Infact i go sunic fast food deh chop while exam deh go on!
E no reach 30minutes i got a call frm the merchinary say dem pursue am commot for exam hall!

Omo na so i left my food rush come exam hall use am phone as collateral say i go pay moni when exam finish,then go continue the exam,na c is still got!
FUTO students plenty this forum sha
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Knetpro(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2023
shamsin6300:
Mine happen in 300l. The guy at my front is like a friend and happen to be our course ref as well.

I was contemplating on an answer to a particular question so I was like "guy" so so thing is the answer to this particular question right? He kept mute, I taught he didn't get me clearly so I have to repeat myself but my guy maintain his dumpness.

After the exam I narrate what happen to my course mate so they were like ahhhhhhhh! Who send me the guy no send your papa in exam hall na all this NIFES people that believe is a crime to talk in exam hall. I was really shocked and disappointed.

Hahaha.

Shit happens
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Mordson: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

And stealing answer πŸ€“

Which answer did I steal?

I only came with aids which almost every student uses. She should have allowed me to sit for the exam after dispossessing me of my aids, knowing fully well that Chemistry is a core subject for me. Some people are just naturally mean.
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Authority717(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2023
I had a lot of experience but I will share just two...

I was cool headed throughout my 100l days sha. I will read and write what I remember and still get a mix of B and plenty Cs. The real deal started when I got to 200l. Being an average student and course is more of calculation ( Statistics). The ones you use 3 page to solve only one question.

Fortunately,there is this guy that bears the same surname with me. So automatically, we are always sitting close. He loves calculation but sucks at theory while I sucks at calculation but loves theory. Since we both know our weakness, we always exchange answer booklets.

During my 300L, we had this borrowed course from geography department. I left the exam hall to cram some answers from the PDF on my phone and was caught by another lecturer invigilating another exam in a different hall. The caught me with the question paper but I denied and refused to give it to him. Omor this man held me like a thief and said since I proved stubborn, I will stay with him till he's done supervising his own exam meaning I won't go back to continue my own exam. When he was dragging me to his own exam hall, I quickly disposed the question paper on me but one Msc student that was with him took the paper and gave him. Casted! This man took me to my exam hall and explained everything to the invigilator. 15 minutes to end , I was given fresh answer booklet and 400L geography questions to answer. I later had a C sha.

Still the same 300l, we had this departmental course to write. As norms, PDFs dey fly upandan. A lecturer and Msc student was in the hall with us. The msc student freestyle us so we were free but discreet. I was using a Tab then so I can't make use of it, so I was using my guy's phone then later pass it to him too. He got so comfortable with it and mistakenly touched the talk back speech or something and the phone was saying what I don't know. Before he could adjust, our hod heard the sound and he was asked to stand up. They filled form for him and unfortunately, that ended his educational pursuit till date. He later dropped out and face life squarely.
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by molybdenum0012: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Okay, I'm going to tell you about this experience. It was my last year of school, and I had my final Physics exam. The subject was nuclear physics. You know, for a Physics exam, having a calculator makes your work faster.

On that important day, the exam was at 10 in the morning. I had been studying all night, trying to cover everything we learned. But somehow, I wasn't ready on time. About an hour and a half before the exam, I decided to leave home. But there was a problemβ€”I couldn't find my calculator anywhere. I searched everywhere but couldn't find it. I got worried and kept searching until I had only one hour left before the exam. The issue was, that my house was an hour's drive from school, and if I got there late, I wouldn't be allowed in. That would mean I'd have to retake the exam. It felt like village people were following me. grin

When I realized I was running late, I started running to the bus stop to catch a taxi. But for 15 minutes, no taxi showed up, and I was getting really impatient and almost started crying. Then I saw a bike man passing by. I stopped him and asked if he could take me to school. By then, I only had 30 minutes left. But the guy declined. I was so upset that I actually lay down on the ground and started begging him to take me, offering to pay more than usual. Many onlookers joined me in begging. Luckily, the bikeman felt sorry for me and agreed to take me to school.

As soon as he dropped me off at the school's parking area, I ran as fast as I could. I was already 10 minutes behind schedule, and the exam had started. It was so closeβ€”the door was almost closing when I got there. I had to stick my hand out to stop the door from closing completely. The person in charge asked, "Who's there?" I was panting, but I managed to say, "It's me, I'm here for the exam." He looked a bit angry and said, "You're late, but thank your God I haven't closed the door yet. Come in."

I walked quickly to find a seat while looking around the room for a good spot and someone who might share their calculator with me. I chose a seat next to a student from the third year because third-year and final-year students were taking the exam together. I quietly asked the lady if she could lend me her calculator since I didn't have one. She said it was fine. However, one of the people supervising the exam saw me and came over. She told me to follow her. I thought, "Why is this happening to me?" She took me away from everyone else, and it hit meβ€”I would have to do the exam without a calculator. I even tried to explain my situation and asked if she could get a calculator from someone who had finished, but she said no and asked why I didn't bring my own. I felt upset, but there was nothing I could do.

In the end, I took the exam without a calculator and finished it all. It took me longer, but I made sure to answer everything well, and I still got a B grade in the exam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by kereman1: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sniper101:
In my 200lvl, my crush & friend who was in 300lvl...whom could easily pass for a younger version of Adennu Ade...was writing her carryover exam with my set when a sheet of paper was found on me by an exam supervisor

I felt really awful 😞
Not cos I was caught
But cos she was right there in the hall.

And the worst of it all?
She & her friend were in the supervisor's office
When I went to plead my case.

OmΓ³ ehn
That day?
I felt the ground should just open
and swallow me up already grin

U be simp ohhh, u dey reason girl mata, I no even reason the extra school fee ur mumsy go pay if u get extra year, for school if na my babe go cast me for exam hall, I deny her more, mtchewwwww, u dey use me play. My niggah all man for himself, rely on ur brother more than a b'tch in exam hall, cos a b'tch has multiple ways to bail herself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
I'll never ever forget d day i mistakenly chop edible, later enter exam hall. I dey write exam sleep d catch me. It was badddd sad
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Sniper101(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
kereman1:

U be simp ohhh, u dey reason girl mata, I no even reason the extra school fee ur mumsy go pay if u get extra year, for school if na my babe go cast me for exam hall, I deny her more, mtchewwwww, u dey use me play. My niggah all man for himself, rely on ur brother more than a b'tch in exam hall, cos a b'tch has multiple ways to bail herself.

Lmao

Bro, you really misunderstood the gist.
I no talk say me with "crush" sit 2geda nah.

See ehn
I Dated a coursemate till we graduate o
And during those times
Once we enter hall
Be it normal lecture
Or Exam time sef
e dey always be "all man for himself"

So no be you go tell me How Far

And next time, no bring person Mama or Papa enter talk whenever you're trying to make a point. Got it?
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Tundex911: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omoooooo experience plenty...

Na so this guy sit behind me and a lady was sitting beside the guy... The guy con dey ask answer from me wey dey front despite say the lady saabi book and she don almost tru with her paper. Immediately the guy ask for the third time, I just look back and frown πŸ™ my face give the babe omoooooo na so she give answers to my guy o

Cuz if she reject, she sef know say she don enter am
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by shamsin6300(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2023
complexstuffs:

You are disappointed because the guy did the right thing

Right thing to you not me.
You can't be a saint completely
Beside I didn't asked him to steal money and give me, I only asked for clarification.
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by shamsin6300(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=Maxie110 post=125383556]

You na guru true trueπŸ™‚
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by shamsin6300(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=kereman1 post=125416085]
That was so funny.
You shouldn't have argue or raise your voice at him because it seems to annoyed him the most.
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by shamsin6300(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=FitCorper post=125416114] ;
You na utility
You utilize all the grades the school has to offer A-F.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by shamsin6300(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2023
vastolord4:
grin lol.. my friend was caught with foolscap. the exerminar was sprinting towards him. Between being seen and sprinting, he had squeeze and swallowed a whole foolscap without water grin grin the exerminar weak πŸ˜ͺ

Lols
Are you kidding me?
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by shamsin6300(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=shantti post=125416269]I remember when they removed a mechanical engineering student from his hall and put only him in our hall(chemical engineering). The guy became the only mechanical engineering students seating in the midst of chemical engineers and our hall was very very strict unlike theirs and the guy didn't study cos he hoped on doing malpractice. For over an hour this guy was looking confused and kept on staring at his paper. When it was 30 mins to go he had no other option but to start copying from my answer booklets even though we were writing different exams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The guy funny. I myself hate to leave any questions unanswered. I rather insert anything that comes my mind inside.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by complexstuffs(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2023
shamsin6300:

Right thing to you not me.
You can't be a saint completely
Beside I didn't asked him to steal money and give me, I only asked for clarification.

Examinational Malpractice is a crime that attract up to 21 years in jail
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by shamsin6300(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=complexstuffs post=125459566]

Examinational Malpractice is a crime that attract up to 21 years in jail[/quote

LMAO
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by kereman1: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=shamsin6300 post=125455036][/quote]

My dad taught me never to play victim, rather play bully.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by kereman1: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
complexstuffs:

Examinational Malpractice is a crime that attract up to 21 years in jail

How many years will a certificate forger get, just asking for a friend?

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by complexstuffs(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
kereman1:

How many years will a certificate forger get, just asking for a friend?

You and your friend will land in jail if you both forge any certificate
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by kereman1: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
complexstuffs:

You and your friend will land in jail if you both forge any certificate

We are having fun on this thread, u came with ur boring self, saying jail term for exam malpractice, amoda who is CinC for malpractice, certificate forgery and fraud, that means his jail sentence will get to this family members.

Dweeb.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You’re Insincere, Deceptive, ASUU Tells FG / Waec Subject Required For Economics Admission / Abia State University Matriculates 6483 Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.