Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly (40672 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Easylife1234: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2023
Atiku still they look for Tinubu Certificate
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Babaibe: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

The love we have for Tinubu be like say Buhari own na play o.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.

We voted him against all odds and scandal , yet he paid us back with harsh policies that makes the poor more vulnerable.2027 is warming up.It is Peter Obi's time. I will never hide behind mediocrity. If Tinubu is so myopic to see the suffering of Nigerians, then he does not deserve that seat. Naira is falling every day, petrol is so expensive due to subsidy removal without any plan to cushion the effect. You must have a plan B by having a functioning refinery before making such move.Saudi Arabia is a simple example they don't buy refined oil because they have functioning refineries.Even, if he has to borrow to build, and not to borrow 500 billion as palliative which no one sees. I bet it with you, this administration is clueless, and let him put all his rigging machinery on stand by, Tinubu will be a one tenure president, he can not win any state in Nigeria in the coming election. I campaigned massively for him in the last election, but truth be told he is a disappointment. What is the fate of the children of the poor. Peter Obi should warm up, however the obedient group marred his chances in the last election, as they portray him as Igbo sponsored agenda.He may not have a very good record as Anambra governor, but now we could see the passion and sincerity.Tinubu must go, Nigeria is not Burdillon. Nigerians are hungry, I am tired of people begging me for money to feed their families due to his harsh and stupid policies.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Alpharey: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2023
JagabanB:

I have said it repeatedly here that I always prefer living in Nigeria, I have turned opportunities of living in western societies, I don't fancy it for any reason whatsoever that freak u guys out.
Few days ago, I had this same discussion with someone from IMO here who felt he has conquered the world because he is a refugee in England and a possible object of raciaI attacks.
I have also said it severally here that I'm not a Yorûba and I don't live in SW.
Infact, I barely know SW.
So if u deduce from my comment that I live in America, u must of those who thinks that going to America is a great achievement, for me, it's not.
I have other plans and dreams and going to Western society is far far far fetched from them.

Stop denying your ancestors from Ogbomosho
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by obrian888: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

The love we have for Tinubu be like say Buhari own na play o.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.

Now i know we have more insane people in this country than the ones whose sanity is intact, for anyone who supported Tifnubu before the election and he/she is still supporting him, it goes a lot to show how stupid that person must be.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Blackdisciple(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2023
What is he going to say out there...

Maybe he will say nigeria unemployment rate is 4.1%
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by putin2: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2023
Nothing new just to tell him how to invade niger ,usa used anything for their interest nothing more,but tinufu will not try it. He will finish Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2023
Alpharey:

Stop denying your ancestors from Ogbomosho
I'm not an Obident whose principal denies his voice record on air.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Irony1:

You are a very pathetic person. So anyone who criticizes Tinubu's policies or wrong moves is called Obi supporter. No wonder they tagged you guys as Agbadorians because if your brain had grey matter you would understand what it means to be constructive. But your brain is stuffed with Agbado.
Even people who voted Tinubu like myself crîtîcîze his moves, I have seen so many pages that campaigned vigorously for Tinubu criticizing his 8k palliative plans, his stand on Niger coup etc, you should Google the meaning of "constructive" before throwing the word around, being emotional doesn't make you constructive and crîtîcîziñg everything doesn't make u constructive either.
Don't throw words around because u hear people say them.
Get a proper education.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2023
JagabanB:

Even people who voted Tinubu like myself crîtîcîze his moves, I have seen so many pages that campaigned vigorously for Tinubu criticizing his 8k palliative plans, his stand on Niger coup etc, you should Google the meaning of "constructive" before throwing the word around, being emotional doesn't make you constructive and crîtîcîziñg everything doesn't make u constructive either.
Don't throw words around because u hear people say them.
Get a proper education.

Dude stop blowing grammar because it doesn't make you smart. You guys hate when people criticise you and stop playing gaslighting games abeg.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by GeneralDae: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2023
JagabanB:

😄😂
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Wisereborn: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

This is absolutely gross violation of people's right to free speech and Democracy

He doesn't support Peter Obi or IPOB agenda, does that warrant This guy cursing and insulting the User

PS: Peter Obi that lost the election, and his family have never attacked anyone directly or indirectly, verbally or online, he had attended functions and parties with Atiku, PDP and APC Lawmakers, Gabriella Obi's daughter still works for Lagos State Government under Sanwo-Olu no quarell, Obi stays in Ikoyi happily
Picture 2 is photoshopped!!!
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by uchennaq(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2023
APC destroyed this country. During the APC regime.
1. Sins are forgiven if you join APC despite stealing brazenly.
2. Dollar from less than Naira 200 to over Naira 900.
3. Appointment of old corrupt government officials from past administrations into the present administration.
4. Looting of our federal reserve by the Buhari administration.
5. High cost of food and transportation.
6. Rigging of Election.
7. Bribing of judiciary.
8. Appointing past government officials into present government administration as a form of compensation. Example: Wike.
9. Not obeying the rule of law and court orders.
10. Deceiving the masses by stealing money meant for palliatives and giving them peanuts as palliatives.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Irony1:

Dude stop blowing grammar because it doesn't make you smart. You guys hate when people criticise you and stop playing gaslighting games abeg.
You sound like someone who is out of what to say so u resort to being emotional as usual.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
JagabanB:

You sound like someone who is out of what to say so u resort to being emotional as usual.

Dude I was not emotional with you oooo. I was being factual with you.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Oluwademilade: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Obidients will not eat today
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Manofsteel2013(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nigeria don gone far away grin
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Oluwademilade: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:
Because of immunity Ebola wan go USA grin

Why he no try am in the past 20years...hand for touch am

Tinubu was invited to the unveiling of new US embassy being constructed in Eko Atlantic by the US government before he even picked up the presidential thicket for.

You people create a scenario in your head and you believe it
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by 10ko: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

Asked yourself an honest question?!

Does your comment In anyway relate to this simple statement "
God bless Nigeria
God bless HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban GCFR
."
mohammed safiu Oyedele
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili ?
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by asanausana91: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Biden should ask him the name of his primary and secondary school, before starting any conversation
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Franzinni: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

I know say Tinubu just dey do gra gra, no war. But to be honest, I like the way he took control of this Niger issue in such a way that it put Nigeria on the lips of the global community as a big boy in ECOWAS.
For too long we have been so quiet geopolitically. Since Obasanjo I think.
I was banned twice yesterday on the same topic of which I only elaborated on one of the reasons why politicians pillage the national coffers and it was deliberate, a bait to see if "they" would bite and infact, they swallowed and it only goes to inform me that this forum is a farm. I will not comment on anything that has to do with Nigeria or government here again. For me they can do whatever they like with the country, I will just focus on getting the hell out. They are heavy on allowing tribalism fester, it's a shadow of what it used to be, you come on here and leave with messed up biases you never had to begin with. It's all hog wash. Nairaland is just what it is ... As long as the nairas are landing in thier azza. Haha 😂😂😂😂 nonsense. Oya mods it's another one! Come and ban again ... You send antispam bots... For 1 comment? I guess you haven't seen what spam looks like. If I choose to spam, we will be at it for ages but ... You won't exist in another 5 years anyways so enjoy your machismo while you can.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by GeneralDae: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Franzinni:
I was banned twice yesterday on the same topic of which I only elaborated on one of the reasons why politicians pillage the national coffers and it was deliberate, a bait to see if "they" would bite and infact, they swallowed and it only goes to inform me that this forum is a farm. I will not comment on anything that has to do with Nigeria or government here again. For me they can do whatever they like with the country, I will just focus on getting the hell out. They are heavy on allowing tribalism fester, it's a shadow of what it used to be, you come on here and leave with messed up biases you never had to begin with. It's all hog wash. Nairaland is just what it is ... As long as the nairas are landing in thier azza. Haha 😂😂😂😂 nonsense. Oya mods it's another one! Come and ban again ... You send antispam bots... For 1 comment? I guess you haven't seen what spam looks like. If I choose to spam, we will be at it for ages but ... You won't exist in another 5 years anyways so enjoy your machismo while you can.
I don't understand why you quoted my post or what any of these have to do with it?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by AskNgige2: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

Boys are waiting for hm there..

They will kill him
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Irony1:

Dude I was not emotional with you oooo. I was being factual with you.
Facts and emotions are two different things.
Maybe u should learn their difference.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Alpharey: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2023
JagabanB:

As orchestrated by Agbadorians. Nor am I a certain Chicago transgender 'student' who is praying the US court not to release his/ her certificate to Atiku and Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by aswani(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2023
JagabanB:

Good point, I remember Peter Obi threatening to sue the media house that released the video, whatever happened to that I wonder?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2023
aswani:

Good point, I remember Peter Obi threatening to sue the media house that released the video, whatever happened to that I wonder?
He just said that to cover his face.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Alpharey:

As orchestrated by Agbadorians. Nor am I a certain Chicago transgender 'student' who is praying the US court not to release his/ her certificate to Atiku and Nigerians.
Coming from the followers of the airport detainee, someone who played football in school with Peter Odili one day and the next day they didn't meet in school at all.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by GeneralDae: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2023
Ozommadu:

Person when go during 2012. Why una dey spread propaganda like this?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by creativehubb: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
Recognized worldwide
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Alpharey: 2:56am On Aug 29, 2023
JagabanB:

Coming from the followers of the airport detainee, someone who played football in school with Peter Odili one day and the next day they didn't meet in school at all.

If you run your left nyash. Continue enjoying the shege🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Two Special Assistants To Cross River Governor Wed Themselves In Calabar. Photos / Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.