Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly (40675 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

They need to smatch that coconut head with 3 months ban

Why? You guys also trash other tribes here too. Don't gaslight people please.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
fineboynl:
Lol. That invitation means they need to talk privately.

You are a smart guy. It is to read him the riot act. I expect that after this US meeting he will declare the deployment of Nigerian army to Niger.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by ivolt: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Irony1:

It is the other way round he is the one being exploited. He is being used to send in the Nigerian military to Niger. This UN assembly BS is just for optics.
Really?
List the things US has gained from Tinubu's presidency?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Meanwhile the ones moaning on daily basis is same u folks.
Does your words match your actions?
I'm sure u have been moaning about Tinubu since morning on different platforms same as yesterday and the day before.

Swear that you are not complaining in the privacy of your homes on the gaffes of Tinubu and its impact on the economy.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Menclothing: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lolz this man keeps giving his Enemy bp

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by xtivin(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
ivolt:

Really?
List the things US has gained from Tinubu's presidency?

Who are those pressuring Tinubu to act in Niger?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by ivolt: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Irony1:

Who are those pressuring Tinubu to act in Niger?
I suspected you know little about international politics.
My simple question was to confirm my suspicion and I am right.

You claim he was being used and yet couldn't state just 1 thing the
alleged user(US) has gotten from him. Maybe the meaning of "using" has changed.

Well, here is a knowledge tidbit for you.
France and not the US is the major loser in Niger coup.
The US has refused to call it a coup up till now and therefore aids to Niger is still flowing.
Tinubu's actions are selfish calculations to protect himself from similar fate and exert his
diplomatic weight on the international scene. You can't see it because you don't understand
power politics.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Southwestidiot: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Aşiwaju!

I dedicate “City Boys” by Burna Boy feat. J Hus and Jeremih to him. Great jam!

Oya, Hellu Pee scavengers, start lachrymating.
I have come to understand one thing about you, you must comment in every post, that shows you are jobless or this is your full time job to praise apc and TINUBU in nairaland, so responding to your messages is a total waste of time.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
ivolt:

The US has refused to call it a coup up till now and therefore aids to Niger is still flowing.
Tinubu's actions are selfish calculations to protect himself from similar fate and exert his
diplomatic weight on the international scene. You can't see it because you don't understand
power politics.

Dude why are you trying to be wise ass and half clever? You know the hand of the US and France in this Niger debacle. They are the ones putting pressure on Tinubu. You know this but typical of your type of people, you would rather play Ostrich.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Emekaonline: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Na trap Biden wan set for Ebola...

Many of you will commit suicide soon

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Poll23: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Why some mongrels are deceiving themselves... Jagaban to the world 💪

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by 77up(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

This is absolutely gross violation of people's right to free speech and Democracy

He doesn't support Peter Obi or IPOB agenda, does that warrant This guy cursing and insulting the User

PS: Peter Obi that lost the election, and his family have never attacked anyone directly or indirectly, verbally or online, he had attended functions and parties with Atiku, PDP and APC Lawmakers, Gabriella Obi's daughter still works for Lagos State Government under Sanwo-Olu no quarell, Obi stays in Ikoyi happily

Don't tell me you dey mind that derange individual? He's one of the mad people on nairaland, whatever he types don't add up . You noticed I said one of the mad people , that's because those liking his comments are also mad too😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by simpleseyi: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Your parents dey IDP camp where Fulanis chase them commot from Benue

You dey Cotonou dey hype your oppressor

True true na Fulani herdsmen fit una

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

They must have told you to avoid me abi?

I be time bomb ooo just so you know

Bastards

Why are you telling the whole world your family history? Can't you keep your family secrets?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by oluwasegun007(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Opportunity for Nigeria to go swear alliance...

Fear of putin on the west
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by MrAgbako: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

He wan go beg and negotiate for more time

US needs to be patient with Ebola

He wan go renew another contract since the one he’s been instructed to strike Niger isn’t working out

Maybe this time he wan go sign gay law to Nigeria

The bedwetter can do anything for USA not to release his transgender Chicago records to Atiku
lol you are trying hard to be funny.

Ipob wailing machine. See your life😂
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by busomma: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
I hope Tinubu won't let America get a foothold in Nigeria cos he's looking for legitimacy. America is well noted for destructive tendencies anywhere they go & leaves the country in worst shape than they met it. Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Libya, Korea (now North & South Korea), Congo. All over South & central America haven't recovered cos America sided with those that protected their political & economic interests. Like they say in America, there's no free launch.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by gratefulheart(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Knetpro(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

Bastards

Hahaha

My belly o!!!
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by plaindealer: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin grin

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Very good.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Bimpe29: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Aameen.
itsme01:
cool

God bless Nigeria

God bless HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban GCFR

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Kusu12: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Obidots will not like this news. They will wail, cry, grunt and peddle falsehood as usual.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Hollumedeyyy: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lobatan... exactly what in my mind.. American no like Bat. I believe we Still under slavery..
EyeCumInPiss:
Na trap Biden wan set for Ebola...
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Kusu12: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Naijanascam:

Shameless people with no empathy..... your kits and kin are scattered all over IDP camps across Benue and Kogi and you are here forming all is well.....
Foodlum hope you have gotten your subsidy palliative shares

And your parents are on the hide every Monday. Hypocrite!
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
ivolt:

grin grin grin
The bold shows you know nothing about international politics.
You probably believe Russia is in Ukraine because of NATO.
What "military equipment" can you deploy against a nuclear armed state?
Very soon, you will also accuse the US of deploying "military equipment" against North Korea.

Well, like others, I expect you to go into hiding after your prediction fails as usual.
The US will never deploy troops just to fight coup plotters anywhere in the world.

U clearly answered the question of Russia invasion by yourself by saying Russia has nuclear arsenal. When the untied state Invaded Libia, Cuba and Iran what was the main reason for their invasion? Now if you tell me that they don't have a reason to invade Niger then u being naive. Listen the whole world is watching them so they can't try it again unless they want a nuclear war. Think about Castro, Gaddafi, and Hussain then think about zelensky and ecowas then put the whole pieces together.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by insabarnur(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
African Leaders keep visiting the shrine that house the Alter our freedom is slughtered.

It's this simple.
Why visit to advance talks with a leader whose leadership is detoriating ona daily....when Nations are landing on moon and advancing on science and technology..we are struggling to transition from one so called democracy to another.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Memphis357(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards
Dem don do salary increase for APC miscreants??😲😳
A miserly 2k
Upon all the hype wey dem Mannabbqgrillz, Helinues, Omenka, Madridguy, FreeStuffsNG dey do, na just 2k Tinubu add??
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Kusu12: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
ivolt:

power politics.

Which aids is US sending to Niger? Typical obidot! You guys like to peddle falsehood. US has condemned the coup and withdrawn aids to Niger. This is in the news already.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Alpharey: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Una go cry tire.

Is that all?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alpharey:

Is that all?
Are u done crying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.