Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly (40665 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Okoroawusa: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ozommadu:
Because of immunity Ebola wan go USA grin

Why he no try am in the past 20years...hand for touch am
Well said. Imagine say the President say: I'm determined to create prosperity for all Nigerian families," the President declared.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by callmevirus(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Your parents dey IDP camp where Fulanis chase them commot from Benue

You dey Cotonou dey hype your oppressor

True true na Fulani herdsmen fit una

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

They must have told you to avoid me abi?

I be time bomb ooo just so you know

Bastards

Bad mouth
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Dubetex96(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

Bastards

thumbs up Taylor suffering and smiling be their name
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by itsme01: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
GetSenseNow:

SHATTAP DIA! have you reported to the mods all the times your useless fellows were insulting LP and Obi and Igbos?
Young man, be careful!

Careful of who , abeg drop location make I use you grind my axe

Who you think say you dey follow cap?!
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by tribalmall: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
Varying degree of wailing from bitter hate filled igbos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

But who cares you tears give me relentless joy so keep it coming.

Taylor90:

Bastards

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by azikiweironsi(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
What a bombshell. Never expected. They will not sleep tonight.
I thought they were shouting on top of their voice that US President did not congratulate him when he won the election.
Now the same President invited him for tete a tete talk.
Oya the children of hates and perdition start your usual ranting. Start writing letters to whoever. Your cry go last eight solid years.
Headless monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Pakute: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
I feel like this is in response to BRICS and a direct rivalry for who takes the bigger meat off the giant of africa. Jagaban is playing his card right, being firm, assertive and blunt, not kowtowing to either side. His demand for Africa being an independent democracy without external interference is reassuring but a tough call. Jagaban is the leader Africa has been waiting for. Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by johnjose68: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1695492881325105305?t=9s_vZSiy5UmPDVOlMAXe4Q&s=19

Obi.diot how far. This is a good news, so start getting angry 😡 as usual.

Bad news is what makes you happy, and that only happens in the yeastern region

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by famology(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Oya obidient come and cry. Lol 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by FireUpNow(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Go and cement your agreement to be a lab dog because you don't want your bad records to be released to the public.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by DanielsParker(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

The love we have for Tinubu be like say Buhari own na play o.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.

Lol you guys are funny here on Nairaland

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by aswani(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Another town hall..
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by jrusky(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards

So you think you sabi talk ba? O boy the day I will hav your time that day you will quit NL those you have be insulting here who can't answer you making your head big isn't?

One day I will have your time. The word that amalindo heard and turned deaf you will hear it that day because that guy you are insulting and insulting his parent did nothing wrong or said something bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by GetSenseNow: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

hahaha...see antelope dey chant careless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Kingkamba(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
The fear of BRICS
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by bender79: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

The love we have for Tinubu be like say Buhari own na play o.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper. Balabluu Bulaba

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by jrusky(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

This is absolutely gross violation of people's right to free speech and Democracy

He doesn't support Peter Obi or IPOB agenda, does that warrant This guy cursing and insulting the User

Again rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

PS: Peter Obi that lost the election, and his family have never attacked anyone directly or indirectly, verbally or online, he had attended functions and parties with Atiku, PDP and APC Lawmakers

Pls bro don't call rule 2 for him pls no one should ban him allow his cup to be full and please allow me to shut his mouth permanently by hearing the definition of his life.

Pls don't ban him let him keep running his mouth....
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by bikefab(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
He's going to talk bulaba and townhall...
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by ivolt: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Not at all that's a dumb choice. There's no way tinubu can outsmart United States instead they will send there military to Niger which will be a very big stain on tinubu's image. Tbh he is in a cross road at the moment due to pressure from both sides
You have an outdated view of the US foreign policy.
The US will never send its military to any country over coup.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by itsme01: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
jrusky:

Pls bro don't call rule 2 for him pls no one should ban him allow his cup to be full and please allow me to shut his mouth permanently by hearing the definition of his life.

Pls don't ban him let him keep running his mouth....

Ok bro, I just hate people oppressing others...
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
They should discuss about corruption and bad governance in africa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by herich(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Shaky shaky ebola druggie.
Let him not go their and be shaking like drunkard.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Watcharena: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
They're calling him to exploit us
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by AfonjaConehead: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
meanwhile viewing this thread on empty hungry stomach,hungryMan zico5 grin
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by 9taa: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by nedekid: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
yahoodetector:

He's not new. His former monikers were Omenka and Omenkalives.
Any which way, he is still a charlatan.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Jostoman: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
fineboynl:
Lol. That invitation means they need to talk privately.
on his certificate issue.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by jrusky(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Yea, that guy is found of insulting everybody here, bullying comrades here and insult their parent for doing nothing wrong, his cup will be full soon and I will remind the house of it.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by 9taaa: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:
cool

God bless Nigeria

God bless HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban GCFR

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by 9taaa: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.