Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly (40612 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by BigDawsNet: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
We welcome you sir to the United States...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Roger3D(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

The love we have for Tinubu be like say Buhari own na play o.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.

How can you kiss the arse of a president with so much controversies to his name and sleep well at night? Peter Obi is as controversial as well
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
saphiere:
Don't go. It's a trap 🪤
dem no born am well make him no go. America get him blokos for their hands

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Abaniwealth(f): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Your parents dey IDP camp where Fulanis chase them commot from Benue

You dey Cotonou dey hype your oppressor

True true na Fulani herdsmen fit una

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

They must have told you to avoid me abi?

I be time bomb ooo just so you know

Bastards
Omi! This reply fit that idiot.
Well-done sir💪

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by kayusely70(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Una go cry tire.
Don't mind the perpetual wailers!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by iTommysco: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
I miss buhari
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Na una wey been dey hope on favoring you people and your family na una dey cry pass

Me wey know say the dumb cocaine crooner was as good as a dead body so I won’t be disappointed

I already know it’s Ebola on the beat
Meanwhile the ones moaning on daily basis is same u folks.
Does your words match your actions?
I'm sure u have been moaning about Tinubu since morning on different platforms same as yesterday and the day before.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by yahoodetector: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

Bastards

He's not new. His former monikers were Omenka and Omenkalives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Abujaexpress: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Abaniwealth(f): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards
Omi! This reply fit the idiot,
Well done sir 💪
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Roger3D:
How can you kiss the arse of a president with so much controversies to his name and sleep well at night? Peter Obi is as controversial as well

benuejosh kissed buharis arse for 8years despite suffering the effects of buharis failure.

Once a sycophant, always a sycophant.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Olafada(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tinubu must tell the US and the west something about the BRICS and the next move by ecowas against the African coupists

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Curious346: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hnmmm
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by akpumping7720(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jagaban Borgu!!!!! Oko iya Awon ibo

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by discusant: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Propaganda.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Khyrvxjzy: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards

i be think say you get sense

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Gbenguz11: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.you not we
Ozuo😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by mightyhaze: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin nice one
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by dapadawee: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards
As he they pain them omo he they sweet us.
If he they pain them tell them make them go gum plaster.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Bmaster(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

This is absolutely gross violation of people's right to free speech and Democracy

He doesn't support Peter Obi or IPOB agenda, does that warrant This guy cursing and insulting the User

Again rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

PS: Peter Obi that lost the election, and his family have never attacked anyone directly or indirectly, verbally or online, he had attended functions and parties with Atiku, PDP and APC Lawmakers

Go to sleep!
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by akpumping7720(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards
Oya... Place your right hand on your head and repeat after me "o ti lo" (×100)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
I love Mr President so much, He is our savior.

Bola Ahmed Tinimbu

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

This is absolutely gross violation of people's right to free speech and Democracy

He doesn't support Peter Obi or IPOB agenda, does that warrant This guy cursing and insulting the User

PS: Peter Obi that lost the election, and his family have never attacked anyone directly or indirectly, verbally or online, he had attended functions and parties with Atiku, PDP and APC Lawmakers

Agbadorian

more tears grin grin grin

Buy next month as dollar dey slaughter the naira, fuel will be 700 per liter

Una trekking will favour you and una families grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Steinmann: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
#DAY 90 (STOLEN MANDATE)
The corrupt western powers are always winning and dining with rogue politicians that don't have much to offer to their nations.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by mhiztalee(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Make him no accept am na... Make dem release everything for public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
ivolt:
Tinubu seems to want to exploit Niger situation to the maximum.
That is a smart move.

Not at all that's a dumb choice. There's no way tinubu can outsmart United States instead they will send there military to Niger which will be a very big stain on tinubu's image. Tbh he is in a cross road at the moment due to pressure from both sides
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by DyingFetus: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Look everyone at the glorified puppet the western puppeteers installed
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by richie240: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hehehe........ I can smell ur tears from far away nwokem.
grin
Taylor90:

Bastards

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Naijanascam: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.

Shameless people with no empathy..... your kits and kin are scattered all over IDP camps across Benue and Kogi and you are here forming all is well.....
Foodlum hope you have gotten your subsidy palliative shares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Franzinni: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
He dey go collect update and instructions... They should not bring war to Africa, we have enough problems as is, to be wrapping our heads around the prospect of fighting with anybody.

If you see anyone praising tinubu, be sure they thier proboscis in Nigeria's veins. Sucking from one corner.

That is the natural mentality of Nigerians, as long as we are fine, everything is just peachy.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by GetSenseNow: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Again rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

SHATTAP DIA! have you reported to the mods all the times your useless fellows were insulting LP and Obi and Igbos?
Young man, be careful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Pick Senate, Guber Forms Through Surrogates / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.