Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly (40664 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Generalyemi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Una go cry tire.

Foolishness...
All of you in Nigeria are crying
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Felaincarnated: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Coming from someone who can't mk it in life
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

The love we have for Tinubu be like say Buhari own na play o.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by porthouse7(f): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Your parents dey IDP camp where Fulanis chase them commot from Benue

You dey Cotonou dey hype your oppressor

True true na Fulani herdsmen fit una

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

They must have told you to avoid me abi?

I be time bomb ooo just so you know

Bastards
but all ur entire generation are running to SW because of insecurity in ur tiny landlocked region, ur women are coming to lagos with 9 months pregnancy just to have lagos birth certificate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Roger3D:
If you support Obi then you are nor far apart from him

Can you show me where me and u discussed about who I support or don't support?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Raskimonojendor: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
This news really pained the Obidients. I haven't seen this level of lamentation and anguish on the front page from their camp in a very long time grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
ivolt:

You have an outdated view of the US foreign policy.
The US will never send its military to any country over coup.

The problem with you guys is you don't have an idea how the United states operate. They also exhibited this same tactics with Russia where they deployed the military equipment near Russia through polish border. Currently the United states have some military jets near Niger border. By tomorrow or there about they will have there diplomats in Niger for proper negotiation. Tinubu is not doing there bidding due to pressure from northern caliphate. If tinubu invade Niger theres a possibility he might step down as the president of nigeria. You guys don't understand the kind pressure he's going through.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by benuejosh: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

Bastards
new account so I won't bother. But I will advise that you screenshot this quote, make a picture frame from it and hang it on the wall in your dad's bedroom for him to see your latest achievement. E no easy to quote Benuejosh and he replies but I just did. Bravo! May you continue to labour in Vain together with your fellow labourers. Spit on ground!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by fuckJones(f): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
how far about the letter
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by benuejosh: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Coming from someone who can't mk it in life
e pain this one like die! Hahahahahah....
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by manchyme: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards

Focus on one insult and stop beating around the bush.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by benuejosh: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
na wail u dey wail nor be prayer. Go buy fuel and wail more...useless brainwashed skull miner
CNG is the new thing. Be updated please, You're coming behind.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Father4all: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
He has nothing to offer there, except to sleep
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
CNG is the new thing. Be updated please, You're coming behind.
go tell ur mama...
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by BreconHills(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ozommadu:
Because of immunity Ebola wan go USA grin

Why he no try am in the past 20years...hand for touch am

Tinunbu was invited and attended the nomination of Obama at the Democratic Congress to name but a few of his visits there.

I don't know where you get your stories from. Its hugely important that we do our research
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by eeetuk(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
"RESIDENT TINUBU TASKS U.S. SPECIAL ENVOY ON DEEPENING COOPERATION AND DEFENCE OF DEMCRACY IN WEST AFRICA AS U.S. PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN EXTENDS AN INVITATION FOR DISCUSSION AT UNGA^

Bola Tinubu is a con artist!
What is the difference between the current system of government in Niger Republic and Nigeria? Bola Tinubu is not elected. And Niger Republic head of government is not elected. So for Bola Tinubu to present himself as a Democrat and argue head of niger Republic is not speaks to the kind of con behavior that Bola Tinubu represents. The 1999 constitution of Nigeria requires that to be elected president of Nigeria, a candidate must have no less than 25 % of votes in Nigeria capital, Abuja and Bola Tinubu got 19%. Does that make Bola Tinubu a Democrat and military ruler in Niger Republic not . Oh, my God, are you kidding me?
Bola Tinubu must step down and ask his supporters to stop describing him as president of Nigeria, period.
Okay?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Generalyemi:

Foolishness...
All of you in Nigeria are crying
Pain is that you?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by norriswood(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards
...where re your parents Inside gutter..zombie

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by seeme2(f): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nothing but love for my President. Nobody takes the wailers from the yeast seriously.

benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Felaincarnated: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Define pain? Wretched being
benuejosh:
e pain this one like die! Hahahahahah....
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by MRMRMR: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards
This is Wailing Promax. What has Benue and Fulani herdsmen got to do with an invitation from Biden to the great Jagaban of Africa. You go wail tire. Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by ivolt: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

The problem with you guys is you don't have an idea how the United states operate. They also exhibited this same tactics with Russia where they deployed the military equipment near Russia through polish border.
grin grin grin
The bold shows you know nothing about international politics.
You probably believe Russia is in Ukraine because of NATO.
What "military equipment" can you deploy against a nuclear armed state?
Very soon, you will also accuse the US of deploying "military equipment" against North Korea.

Currently the United states have some military jets near Niger border. By tomorrow or there about they will have there diplomats in Niger for proper negotiation. Tinubu is not doing there bidding due to pressure from northern caliphate. If tinubu invade Niger theres a possibility he might step down as the president of nigeria. You guys don't understand the kind pressure he's going through.
Well, like others, I expect you to go into hiding after your prediction fails as usual.
The US will never deploy troops just to fight coup plotters anywhere in the world.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by uchennaq(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
BOOOOOOMMMMM grin grin shocked

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by MRMRMR: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

He wan go beg and negotiate for more time

US needs to be patient with Ebola

He wan go renew another contract since the one he’s been instructed to strike Niger isn’t working out

Maybe this time he wan go sign gay law to Nigeria

The bedwetter can do anything for USA not to release his transgender Chicago records to Atiku
I enjoy ur wailing. spewing rubbish and incoherent statements on nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by enemyofprogress: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tinubu was in the USA in 2013. Y'all would just open your buccal cavity WAA dey talk BS.

https://dailypost.ng/2013/04/08/photonews-bola-tinubu-and-wife-meet-us-assistant-secretary-of-state-african-affairs-in-washington/
it still does not make him to be clean in the eyes of the world, especially America tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Pandar01: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

He wan go beg and negotiate for more time

US needs to be patient with Ebola

He wan go renew another contract since the one he’s been instructed to strike Niger isn’t working out

Maybe this time he wan go sign gay law to Nigeria

The bedwetter can do anything for USA not to release his transgender Chicago records to Atiku

Na this same people say Atiku can not enter USA, 😆😆😆😆abi una don forget..

Tinubu is a drug lord

Buhari is dead and cloned by jubril from Sudan

God showed them that Tinubu will not win

Peter Obi is their messiah

Buhari will die and the vice will take over

Tinubu dey pee for body

Biafra is their promise land, and Obi must rule nigeria 😂😂😂

This people ehn.

The only time they tested power, they brought hate and cause civil war .

A common Igbo man is a bigot.

A man from Anambra will not rule in imo state, them and hate na 5 and 6..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by GeneralDae: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Franzinni:
He dey go collect update and instructions... They should not bring war to Africa, we have enough problems as is, to be wrapping our heads around the prospect of fighting with anybody.

If you see anyone praising tinubu, be sure they thier proboscis in Nigeria's veins. Sucking from one corner.

That is the natural mentality of Nigerians, as long as we are fine, everything is just peachy.
I know say Tinubu just dey do gra gra, no war. But to be honest, I like the way he took control of this Niger issue in such a way that it put Nigeria on the lips of the global community as a big boy in ECOWAS.
For too long we have been so quiet geopolitically. Since Obasanjo I think.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
MAKE HIM NO CARRY TRANSGENDER AND SATANIC POLICIES ENTER NAIJA OO

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards

Smile
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

My guy don't deceive yourself. The Niger agenda is why they are courting Tinubu. They have him by the balls and he will do anything to get legitimacy in the eyes of the global world and when it comes to interest the US are prepared to look the other way so far it doesn't affect them.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:
cool

God bless Nigeria

God bless HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban GCFR

Dude you are deceiving yourself. He is being courted because of Niger.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
ivolt:
Tinubu seems to want to exploit Niger situation to the maximum.
That is a smart move.

It is the other way round he is the one being exploited. He is being used to send in the Nigerian military to Niger. This UN assembly BS is just for optics.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Bluntemperor: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
hotseat:
Ordinarily, any piece of good news coming the way of Nigeria should be cheery and act as a soothing balm on the bruised pysche of the average Nigerian.
Alas, not so with the ill-wishers!
Tinubu, being human is vulnerable just like the rest of humanity.
He may have some flaws but, it's my fervent belief that he means well for our country and that with the cooperation of all Nigerians, he would lift Nigeria/Nigerians out of the present economic doldrums.
Let's learn to love our country!

GBAM! A Patriotic Nigerian has spoken!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / Toyin Saraki Shares Throwback Photos With Husband, Children To Mark Father's Day / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.