Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly (40669 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Alpharey: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Are u done crying?

Anybody that read your trash will actually think that you are living in America. Ogbomosho miscreant. Crawl back into your hut osiso
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Irony1:

Swear that you are not complaining in the privacy of your homes on the gaffes of Tinubu and its impact on the economy.
Last time I checked, you Obi supporters said "we will hold accountable", "we will be his first critics" I guess only u Obi followers think u have the right to say it's wrong abi?
Bring this election back again in 2027 and I will still vote Tinubu ahead of Obi.
It doesn't change the fact that I won't complain when Tinubu make choices that won't go down well with me.
Buhari supporters supported everything Buhari did and u found faults with it and call them names, a Tinubu supporter don't agree with everything that Tinubu does and u still call names.
You think have direction or you know what you are doing?
You obviously don't know what u are doing or where u stand, u folks are just emotional about everything.

P.S.
I don't complain in my closet, on this same forum I have complained about Tinubu especially with his idea about Niger.
I have said repeatedly that Niger is not our problem and we should let them be.
But then, if we all know so much, we should be d leaders not the followers.
It's simple ehhh?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by JagabanB: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alpharey:

Anybody that read your trash will actually think that you are living in America. Ogbomosho miscreant. Crawl back into your hut osiso
I have said it repeatedly here that I always prefer living in Nigeria, I have turned opportunities of living in western societies, I don't fancy it for any reason whatsoever that freak u guys out.
Few days ago, I had this same discussion with someone from IMO here who felt he has conquered the world because he is a refugee in England and a possible object of raciaI attacks.
I have also said it severally here that I'm not a Yorûba and I don't live in SW.
Infact, I barely know SW.
So if u deduce from my comment that I live in America, u must of those who thinks that going to America is a great achievement, for me, it's not.
I have other plans and dreams and going to Western society is far far far fetched from them.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by zionstaar75: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

They need to smatch that coconut head with 3 months ban
life ban will be more appropriate, the guy needs help, I'm not sure he's normal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Odibembem: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

This is absolutely gross violation of people's right to free speech and Democracy

He doesn't support Peter Obi or IPOB agenda, does that warrant This guy cursing and insulting the User

PS: Peter Obi that lost the election, and his family have never attacked anyone directly or indirectly, verbally or online, he had attended functions and parties with Atiku, PDP and APC Lawmakers, Gabriella Obi's daughter still works for Lagos State Government under Sanwo-Olu no quarell, Obi stays in Ikoyi happily

Why are you trying to reason with sons and daughters of fallen angels? They would descend on u and abuse u no matter how civil u try to be to them. Obidients are basically products of d mating of hyenas and fallen angelic beings, u want to rationalize with such people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Irony1: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Last time I checked, you Obi supporters said "we will hold accountable", "we will be his first critics" I guess only u Obi followers think u have the right to say it's wrong abi?
Bring this election back again in 2027 and I will still vote Tinubu ahead of Obi.
It doesn't change the fact that I won't complain when Tinubu make choices that won't go down well with me.
Buhari supporters supported everything Buhari did and u found faults with it and call them names, a Tinubu supporter don't agree with everything that Tinubu does and u still call names.
You think have direction or you know what you are doing?
You obviously don't know what u are doing or where u stand, u folks are just emotional about everything.

P.S.
I don't complain in my closet, on this same forum I have complained about Tinubu especially with his idea about Niger.
I have said repeatedly that Niger is not our problem and we should let them be.
But then, if we all know so much, we should be d leaders not the followers.
It's simple ehhh?

You are a very pathetic person. So anyone who criticizes Tinubu's policies or wrong moves is called Obi supporter. No wonder they tagged you guys as Agbadorians because if your brain had grey matter you would understand what it means to be constructive. But your brain is stuffed with Agbado.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Nyne: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Your parents dey IDP camp where Fulanis chase them commot from Benue

You dey Cotonou dey hype your oppressor

True true na Fulani herdsmen fit una

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

They must have told you to avoid me abi?

I be time bomb ooo just so you know

Bastards

Lmaooooooooooo😂🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Abifarin16: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
The same TinubU, Atiku is trying so hard to humiliate. This life is not on a horizontally levelled platform.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Bankowner: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2023
This because of Niger Republic?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Burob: 12:51am On Aug 27, 2023
Taylor90:

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

Bastards
Mr Man you have lost it, see what Bola Tinubu has turned you into?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by KanwuliaExtra: 1:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Biden wan squeeze TIEFNUBU BLOKOS gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! grin
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by CJStarz: 2:44am On Aug 27, 2023
I think say na 30k,dem don add 2k on top?😂😂

Taylor90:

Bastards
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by BALLOSKI: 3:27am On Aug 27, 2023

The President noted that American-backed development finance and multilateral institutions, which were designed to support war-torn Europe after World War II, require swift and comprehensive reform to meet the developmental requirements of younger democracies in Africa, which operate in authoritarian-crowded environments, such that the legitimate yearnings of Africans would no longer be manipulated to serve the narrow aims of self-seeking demagogues through unconstitutional takeovers of power.
spot-on!

They know why young Africans are angry. Why would France without gold deposit have more gold reserve in the world? African resources are being taken away and the people are in poverty.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Naijanascam: 3:44am On Aug 27, 2023
Kusu12:

And your parents are on the hide every Monday. Hypocrite!

And you are happy because you are one of those impr*gnating those vulnerable girls in the camps? Una cup will full one day
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by dappydozzy(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:
Because of immunity Ebola wan go USA grin

Why he no try am in the past 20years...hand for touch am

Which immunity if i may ask you, always read and reason, he was invited by the US President to discuss. Keep wailing. You have four more years to wail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by MEGAWATCH: 5:13am On Aug 27, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

The love we have for Tinubu be like say Buhari own na play o.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.

You love Buhari finish, Emefiele Buhari's boy come finish Una kpata kpata, and you leave Buhari come target Emefiele even after hearing from Buhari said he was aware of all the things Emefiele did during that period?

By the time Tinubu will finish with Una, Una go forget Una Papa name,

Na water full Una head sincerely speaking.

Most of you don commot for human beings.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Patriotcreed: 5:16am On Aug 27, 2023
Obidients make una drag Biden grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Patriotcreed: 5:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards
Na igbos be refugees for Nigeria, courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu and Ekpa. Kettle calling pot black grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by chaloskyx: 5:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Lol the USD has destroyed you Naira yet you go there to do what exactly? instead of you to join BRICS which is the fastest way of trading and strengthening with your currency you are there accepting invitations form Neo cons who only see you as a custodian and protector of their interests in Niger only respect your resources not the person your position as president or your people what a dunce!!!!! if not because they need you to fight Niger on their behalf would they call you why are we so stupid what is in it for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by okorogodwin4(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2023
I hope he will not speak in tongues bulaaba is still fresh in our mind
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by BrokenCondom: 6:35am On Aug 27, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards

Cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by BrokenCondom: 6:36am On Aug 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

You love Buhari finish, Emefiele Buhari's boy come finish Una kpata kpata, and you leave Buhari come target Emefiele even after hearing from Buhari said he was aware of all the things Emefiele did during that period?

By the time Tinubu will finish with Una, Una go forget Una Papa name,

Na water full Una head sincerely speaking.

Most of you don commot for human beings.
Cry
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by alobright17(m): 6:36am On Aug 27, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards
which one is you was just newly? His comment pained you to marrow

You can't handle the pain .ndo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Drsmartphilips: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Taylor90:

Bastards
unknown gunmen have killed your own parents,I heard you don't even know your father
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Taylor90: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

This is absolutely gross violation of people's right to free speech and Democracy

He doesn't support Peter Obi or IPOB agenda, does that warrant This guy cursing and insulting the User

PS: Peter Obi that lost the election, and his family have never attacked anyone directly or indirectly, verbally or online, he had attended functions and parties with Atiku, PDP and APC Lawmakers, Gabriella Obi's daughter still works for Lagos State Government under Sanwo-Olu no quarell, Obi stays in Ikoyi happily

You don edit your post remove the mods you tagged when you saw they wasn’t coming through for you

You think say them go ban me or remove my comment

You’re a bastard
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by teebaxy(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2023
fredoooooo:
UN ko UN keelers ni ..
Alaye we need to do our thing and live the west alone, they only protect their selfish interests.
Can we African and AU stand on our own.
If he decides to follow your advise na people like you go still first lament … may God heal my country from every spirit of lamentations
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by zoghys: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=benuejosh post=125379349]President wey sabi.

The love we have for Tinubu be like say Buhari own na play o.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.

Guy shut up, inasmuch has I believe tinubu has a plan for this country, he's making some fundamental economic policy that will end up destroying this country if care is not taken. PO has a good plan as well but definitely his time will come later not now, and for those fuckin obidient modafucka Bleep u, and for modafuckas like you who kisses the ass of Mr President without deep thinking of how his policy will or is affecting the larger populace, Bleep you too.

PS: try to say Bleep you back, Bleep you the more.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by fredoooooo: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2023
teebaxy:
If he decides to follow your advise na people like you go still first lament … may God heal my country from every spirit of lamentations
Wee you Sharap, people like you have being lamenting for years . AFRICA need to buckle up , they can't just be ordering us (our leaders) around like slaves .
May God give us the courage to stand up to our oppressors
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Ozommadu: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2023
dappydozzy:

Which immunity if i may ask you, always read and reason, he was invited by the US President to discuss. Keep wailing. You have four more years to wail.

So that they can push him to war with niger...I can't wait oo
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by MatrixCircle: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Atiku don finish Tinubu's image internationally. Lots of Journalists are waiting for him in U.S to explain how he was able to fake CSU degree certificate. Hope he would be arrested as soon as he gets into U.S soil.

Well Tinubu will send a representative he will not go, otherwise he will be picked up for questioning. grin
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by cenaman(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2023
Thank GOD! USA will finally arrest him because he, is a wanted drugs trafficker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.