Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,303 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? (7280 Views)

Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North / Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by seanet02: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2011
another typical ibo chest beating
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by EkoIle1: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
mbatuku1:

It still doesn't change the fact that Awo was a lonely loser and a creepy snake with 2 heads. Hahaha.

Though your post is nothing but rubbish.

What difference does it make anyways?

1.Did the people of the SW charged Awolowo to have friends or to look after their affairs which he do so well?

2. Of what importance was this to the people of the SW

3. Did your rubbish prevented Awolowo from building the first TV station in Nigeria

4. Did your rubbish prevented Awolowo from building the first modern stadium in Africa

5. Did your rubbish prevented Awolowo from constructing the best and still the strongest industrial estate in Nigeria?

This is obviously a reflection of shallow and meager minds like you.

What about your ZIK and his friends, he not only didn't do shiittt for you, his friends called him a LovePeddler, a worthless feeeking LovePeddler.

And the fact that his grave is a dump site means his friends not only don't give a shiit about him, you and the rest of your ibo people don't give a shiiitt about him, even Nigeria don't give a shittt about him, his own family sef don't give a shiiitt about him.

One of the most important things Nigerian leaders do is pay visits to Awolow's Compound in Ikene to show their love and respect.

The question now is>>>>>

When was the last time any leader visited Zik's dump site called resting place?

So, what friends are you talking about and what differences does it make?

Shameless people,
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by ak47mann(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
High_Chief:

Awo the tribalist never had friends outside SW, wish he never rushed to drink those rat poison, his oily a[i]s[/i]s would have been thrown to the gallos. Local Champs
indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy loser cheesy cheesy
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by T8ksy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2011
mbatuku1:

It still doesn't change the fact that Awo was a lonely loser and a creepy snake with 2 heads. Hahaha.

Posted by: Eko Ile  Today at 05:18:19 PM
And the fact that his grave is a dump site means his friends not only don't give a shiit about him, you and the rest of your ibo people don't give a shiiitt about him, even Nigeria don't give a shittt about him, his own family sef don't give a shiiitt about him

plus, why we should we give a shiiiit what you ibos think of OUR LEADER when you don't even give a shiiiit about your OWN leaders?
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by mbatuku1: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Though your post is nothing but rubbish.

What difference does it make anyways?

1.Did the people of the SW charged Awolowo to have friends or to look after their affairs which he do so well?

2. Of what importance was this to the people of the SW

3. Did your rubbish prevented Awolowo from building the first TV station in Nigeria

4. Did your rubbish prevented Awolowo from building the first modern stadium in Africa

5. Did your rubbish prevented Awolowo from constructing the best and still the strongest industrial estate in Nigeria?

This is obviously a reflection of shallow and meager minds like you.

What about your ZIK and his friends, he not only didn't do shiittt for you, his friends called him a LovePeddler, a worthless feeeking LovePeddler.

And the fact that his grave is a dump site means his friends not only don't give a shiit about him, you and the rest of your ibo people don't give a shiiitt about him, even Nigeria don't give a shittt about him, his own family sef don't give a shiiitt about him.

One of the most important things Nigerian leaders do is pay visits to Awolow's Compound in Ikene to show their love and respect.

The question now is>>>>>

When was the last time any leader visited Zik's dump site called resting place?

So, what friends are you talking about and what differences does it make?

Shameless people,

Exactly why we dont need bigots like him as presidents in Nigeria. He can go be a local chief in your afenifere enclaves since all he stood for was for the SW people.

Anyway, his intention was to loot public funds. I guess what he could steal in the western region wasn't enough. That's why he wanted to minister of finance by all means.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by lagcity(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
You know you're a special leader when the people who hate you still want you on their side. The truth is that people yarning dust here wish Awo was on their side, even though they'll deny it tongue.

Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by mbatuku1: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
lagcity:

You know you're a special leader when the people who hate you still want you on their side. The truth is that people yarning dust here wish Awo was on their side, even though they'll deny it tongue.

Do you really believe this nonsense you posted?
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by lagcity(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^^^^
Look, you ppl believe it too. You just won't admit it grin.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by EkoIle1: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
mbatuku1:

Exactly why we dont need bigots like him as presidents in Nigeria. He can go be a local chief in your afenifere enclaves since all he stood for was for the SW people.

Anyway, his intention was to loot public funds. I guess what he could steal in the western region wasn't enough. That's why he wanted to minister of finance by all means.

Olodo, what do you know about Job description?

As the premier of the western region, was he elected to to run Nigeria or the western region?

Must you people always display how dumb and idiotic you all are?

And the prostitute you clowns elected to run your region, what did you get out of it? Oh I forget, he was running around calling himself zik of everywhere instead of respecting his job description and looking after you losers so you losers end up with nothing.

The only reason his resting place is trash is because deep inside, you clowns never liked him and still don't give a shiittt about him is due to the fact that he abandoned you and left you nothing.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by EkoIle1: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
Awolow Museum and Research Center, Lekki

Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by mbatuku1: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo, what do you know about Job description?

As the premier of the western region, was he elected to to run Nigeria or the western region?

Must you people always display how dumb and idiotic you all are?

And the LovePeddler you clowns elected to run your region, what did you get out of it? Oh I forget, he was running around calling himself zik of everywhere instead of respecting his job description and looking after you losers so you losers end up with nothing.

The only reason his resting place is trash is because deep inside, you clowns never liked him and still don't give a shiittt about him is due to the fact that he abandoned you and left you nothing.

You are a jackass. Did I discourage Awo from being a local champion.

The dude who was the premier of the Eastern region at the time did his job very well, with a lot of achievements to his credit.

How does controlling a section of the country concern Zik, except your brain is re-tarded? When was Zik elected to represent the Eastern region? You see why you need to pick up some history books. Ewu.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by EkoIle1: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
mbatuku1:

You are a jackass. Did I discourage Awo from being a local champion.

The dude who was the premier of the Eastern region at the time did his job very well, with a lot of achievements to his credit.

How does controlling a section of the country concern Zik, except your brain is re-tarded? When was Zik elected to represent the Eastern region? You see why you need to pick up some history books. Ewu.

But it's killing you right?

Abi are you not here crying that all he stood for was for the SW people.?

Do you even read the dumb and moronic nonsense that you type and post you dumb as.s.s.

I can't believe this dumb and ignorant clown just asked me When was Zik elected to represent the Eastern region?

lmao. You really are the dumbest olodo ibo ever
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by Onlytruth(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
A little food for thought.

Was there EVER a Premier of Old Western region of Nigeria from a minority tribe?

Answer: NOPE.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by EkoIle1: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
Onlytruth:

Was there EVER a Premier of Old Western region of Nigeria from a minority tribe?

Were you trying to make sense or just to waste internet space?
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by jason123: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2011
Onlytruth:

So?? Emphasis was not placed on ethnicity but on the ability to get the job done! Your argument is the reason why Nigeria is still like this. Who cares whether you are Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Just get the job done.
As far as the Old west was/is concerned, we are very appreciative of his policies. Notwithstanding, I understand why you do not like him.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by Onlytruth(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
Eko-Ile,

Answer the damn question.

Why is Become-kolo your alter-ego desperately annexing my Anioma people and other minorities of old West into his Benin republic hubris?
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by Onlytruth(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
Posted by: jason123

So?? Emphasis was not placed on ethnicity but on the ability to get the job done! Your argument is the reason why Nigeria is still like this. Who cares whether you are Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Just get the job done.
As far as the Old west was/is concerned, we are very appreciative of his policies. Notwithstanding, I understand why you do not like him.

Tell that to the marines! hahaha!
So only Yoruba was qualified enough to produce premier? I'm laughing heartily.

So, why did Yoruba not vote for Jonathan -a minority- in this last election?
Why are they the most bitter critics of GEJ here on Nairaland?
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by jason123: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2011
Onlytruth:

Yoruba? The only qualified?? Who said that At that time, before the formation of the Mid-west; Awolowo's policies was one of the best we had in the country and the region. As I said earlier, it had nothing to do with ethnicity. Zik won in the West but obviously, he cannot rule the people he does not know and that was why he was not allowed. You call that tribalism but I call that common sense. In fact, I'll support the move over and over again.

I am not here to defend anybody but do you SERIOUSLY think GEJ would have still won without the vote of the Yorubas?? Really? Even the Northerners that are insulted here everyday still voted for GEJ and that was why he won.

Most bitter critics? There is ACN and there are Yorubas. They are totally different things. Try to get the difference between the two.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by EkoIle1: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
Onlytruth:

Eko-Ile,

Answer the damn question.

Why is Become-kolo your alter-ego desperately annexing my Anioma people and other minorities of old West into his Benin republic hubris?

Sorry, that was a very re-tarded question. The fact that we have to elect people based on reasons beyond skills, ability and capabilities is very unhelpful and destructive. A reflection of such dangerous and backward belief is what we are experiencing in Nigeria today when people like you forgot about prudence and common sense and saddled us with the most incompetent man as the president of Nigeria.

Please keep that backward rubbish to yourself. Yoruba people picked the right man and his accomplishments in brick and mortar proved them right.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by jason123: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
@Onlytruth

Our problem in Nigeria and even SN or ND rep, if formed, is YOUR kind of mentality. I am sure 2015, you'll be campaigning for an "Igbo president" instead of looking at all the manifestos presented by all the candidates. Guy, poverty and under-development knows no ethnicity or religion.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by ak47mann(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
With this attitude awolowo planted on his Yoruba peps heads will make them lack behind in federal appointees,They should always know one region votes will never win presidential election in nigeria awolowo forgot to remind his Yoruba people b4 he drank[b] otapiapia [/b] tongue on hw he try so much to smell that seat but end up in prison, even that he never tasted the power of the federal might in his miserable life,  cheesy
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by jason123: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ Onlytruth

About the Midwest. you need to understand the mentality of the people in the Old west. The Mid-west was never under the Oyo empire neither was the Oyo empire under the Benin empire. That alone led to some frictions in the West. Both people, although very similar and they get along well, needed their space. That is the under lying truth.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by EkoIle1: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2011
Onlytruth:

This is because Yoruba people are the most forward looking and sophisticated electorates in Nigeria, they obviously looked at the man as a deputy governor and a sitting governor and later the president of Nigeria with zero accomplishment in life.

You can not point to one thing this man did for his people back in Bayelsa and as the president of Nigeria.

The fact is, skills and capabilities trumps the shallow and ignorant mentality you are peddling and Yoruba people obviously don't want non of that.

Also, the man represents a failed political party and system  that wrecked Nigeria beyond repair so why any sane and rational human being arrived at any conclusion to vote for the same failure beats the hell out of me, but hey, we still have politically and morally bankrupt people like you to keep screwing us and saddling Nigeria with worthless leaders.

Shame on you for even suggesting such caveman rubbish.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by jason123: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
ak47mann:

With this attitude awolowo planted on his Yoruba peps heads will make them lack behind in federal appointees,They should always know one region votes will never will presidential election in nigeria awolowo forgot to remind his Yoruba people b4 he drank[b] otapiapia [/b] tongue on hw he try so much to smell that seat but end up in prison even that he never tasted the power of the federal might in his miserable life,  cheesy

All I can do is "LOL" and "SMH"!
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by Onlytruth(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2011

@Onlytruth

Our problem in Nigeria and even SN or ND rep, if formed, is YOUR kind of mentality. I am sure 2015, you'll be campaigning for an "Igbo president" instead of looking at all the manifestos presented by all the candidates. Guy, poverty and under-development knows no ethnicity or religion.

The bolded line is what you used to deceive us in the past. You want us to be more patriotic than everyone else while you go to the back and steal the crown as usual.

Let me tell you, if ever Igbo manages to have someone like me directing Igbo affairs, we will take our rightful place.
My plan is infallible, and it has nothing to do with Nigerian presidency.   cool
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by jason123: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
Onlytruth:

The bolded line is what you used to deceive us in the past. You want us to be more patriotic than everyone else while you go to the back and steal the crown as usual.

Let me tell you, if ever Igbo manages to have someone like me directing Igbo affairs, we will take our rightful place.
My plan is infallible, and it has nothing to do with Nigerian presidency.   cool

Lol. So you reckon that Igbos have not taken their "rightful place" in the Federation already? Can you actually say that with some conviction?? If anyone should be screaming marginalisation in Nigeria today, it should be the Yorubas. I need not go into details. You know the reasons.

Before and after the war, the SS was/and is still the most marginalised region in country. Forget GEJ, I'm talking about actual development.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by jason123: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
Onlytruth:

You talk about deceiving you? What about you deceiving yourself? undecided
Look, any bad policy in Nigeria affects EVERYONE. It does matter if you are Igbo, Uhrobo or Hausa. Read my lips, "E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E"! An Igbo president does not guarantee SEastern development. This has been and is still being proved everyday in Nigeria by the SW and North, and now, the SS.

These people are appointed as the president of Nigeria not any section. An Igbo president for the SE might scare people from voting for him because he might be perceived as a bigot who's purpose is to be partial to the SE.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by mbatuku1: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

But it's killing you right?

Abi are you not here crying that all he stood for was for the SW people.?

Do you even read the dumb and moronic nonsense that you type and post you dumb behind.s.

I can't believe this dumb and ignorant clown just asked me When was Zik elected to represent the Eastern region?

lmao. You really are the dumbest olodo ibo ever

I needed to ask you because only an intellectually challenged person like you who knows nothing would say Igbo elected Zik to care for them.

Was it Igbos that elected Zik or Nigerians in general?

You see the effect of free education? Simple history lessons is beyond you. Anyway, as a half-baked yoruba that you are I dont expect more?
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by lagcity(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^^^^ dude, you are disgracing yourself cheesy cheesy. u r on your own on this one becos even your igbo brothers won't back you up. Zik wasn't elected by Igbos to be premier of eastern region? this is a new one.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by mbatuku1: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
lagcity:

^^^^^ dude, you are disgracing yourself cheesy cheesy. u r on your own on this one becos even your igbo brothers won't back you up. Zik wasn't elected by Igbos to be premier of eastern region? this is a new one.

This your slip to third most educated 'tribe' in Nigeria is really affecting you yoruba people.

I never said Zik was a premier of the Eastern region. That's what Eko ile your brother said in one of his posts above. To which I'm imploring him to spend to go pick up some history book.

Try to read well before jumping into a conversation.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by EkoIle1: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2011
mbatuku1:

I needed to ask you because only an intellectually challenged person like you who knows nothing would say Igbo elected Zik to care for them.

Was it Igbos that elected Zik or Nigerians in general?

You see the effect of free education? Simple history lessons is beyond you. Anyway, as a half-baked yoruba that you are I dont expect more?

Tribe aside, I'm calling on all the honest ibo people on NL to please pull this olodo to the side and educate him ASAP.
Re: Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? by lagcity(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
mbatuku1:

This your slip to third most educated 'tribe' in Nigeria is really affecting you yoruba people.

I never said Zik was a premier of the Eastern region. That's what Eko ile your brother said in one of his posts above. To which I'm imploring him to spend to go pick up some history book.

Try to read well before jumping into a conversation.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bros, i don't need to say more. So you don't even know Zik was premier? You're an Igbo Akata, stay away from this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan / Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars / No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.