Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients (3561 Views)

Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo / I Am Not Edo Godfather - Oshiomhole On House Of Assembly Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by Christistruth03: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2023
jconsulting:

This fellow has been crying since February 25, for information in case light no dey your area , US president has just sent invitation to President BAT to attend the next United Nations assembly meeting, continue hating while BAT soars above you enemies.

Oya... Continue the insult because that is the only way to ease your eternal pain and anguish.... Lol

To be honest with you

Many of them have not been ok since their candidate came third in the Elections

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by Bigkoko: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2023
They will be the biggest loser in a country where things works..... Definitely not the north as we were made to believe....

They can never compete, all they mostly know is short cut + fake humility!

koiki4bat:
Liar batists will post something with one account and blame obedients cheesy stoopid Nigerian saboteurs! They no want make Nigeria succeed because their papa they see change thief from public. God will expose you batstards starting from the great disgrace that is about to sweep the mandate thief.
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by GeneralPula: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

But Bendel State now Edo and Delta States had a Governor called Folorunsho Ambrose Alli from Ekpoma even Oshiomhole is a Yoruba name
Obaseki self nah Yooba name..

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by highchief1: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2023
aQUINandmore:
grin grin
It's funny how you singled Ortom and ikpeazu out as failed governors, in Nigeria 36 states, at least 30 governors are failures and they always have their way in installing successors, eg Okowa, gburugburu etc.

You seem not to stay in Nigeria or do not understand our political situation.
failure get grade bros.Those two guys when I call no Dey the league of Okowa and gburugburu.I’m sure you know it.I don’t really stay in naija but I follow politics keenly.
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by aQUINandmore: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2023
highchief1:
failure get grade bros.Those two guys when I call no Dey the league of Okowa and gburugburu.I’m sure you know it.I don’t really stay in naija but I follow politics keenly.
first, I'm a queen and not a bros.
I would even rate Ortom and ikpeazu more than Okowa given the resources they had in their disposal to work with, Okowa received the highest federal allocations severally as governor, not to talk of 13 percent derivation and IGR.

But if we are to rate failures, obaseki have no competition, dem never born the governor wey Wan do competition for failure reach obaseki.
But that doesn't stop him from imposing his candidate on edolites and it won't be a new thing, this is naija.
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by Warl0ck: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2023
The only sane yoruban there

Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by highchief1: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2023
aQUINandmore:
first, I'm a queen and not a bros.
I would even rate Ortom and ikpeazu more than Okowa given the resources they had in their disposal to work with, Okowa received the highest federal allocations severally as governor, not to talk of 13 percent derivation and IGR.

But if we are to rate failures, obaseki have no competition, dem never born the governor wey Wan do competition for failure reach obaseki.
But that doesn't stop him from imposing his candidate on edolites and it won't be a new thing, this is naija.
lol I no go argue further queen.But I can bet all my properties on edo election.pdp may not even come second.edo is between apc and labor.I see oshiomole doing the magic by returning edo to apc.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by KnowAll(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2023
Akoko edo which is an intergral part of Edo State all person’s from that area of Edo State have Yoruba names . It is their culture and it’s historical. They cannot suddenly denounce their heritage and become binis.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by aQUINandmore: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2023
highchief1:
lol I no go argue further queen.But I can bet all my properties on edo election.pdp may not even come second.edo is between apc and labor.I see oshiomole doing the magic by returning edo to apc.
ikpeazu only lost abia to LP because he was not rugged politically despite coming from the majority ngwa.
No matter how a failure the likes of oshiomhole, yahaya Bello and the current Imo govs are they cannot lose an election to opposition when they are still in power.

Obaseki is in the same league of these rugged and useless men, it is more difficult for a camel to pass the eye of a needle than a sitting governor to lose to an opposition in naija not to talk of a steel hearted man like obaseki.
The next edo election is between pdp and APC, LP still dey learn work.

Guber elections is about grassroots and LP no join at all in this aspect.
LP will come a distant third.
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by highchief1: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2023
aQUINandmore:
ikpeazu only lost abia to LP because he was not rugged politically despite coming from the majority ngwa.
No matter how a failure the likes of oshiomhole, yahaya Bello and the current Imo govs are they cannot lose an election to opposition when they are still in power.

Obaseki is in the same league of these rugged and useless men, it is more difficult for a camel to pass the eye of a needle than a sitting governor to lose to an opposition in naija not to talk of a steel hearted man like obaseki.
The next edo election is between pdp and APC, LP still dey learn work.

Guber elections is about grassroots and LP no join at all in this aspect.
LP will come a distant third.
oya na let’s keep in touch here November no far again.God will keep us
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by Penguin2: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2023
ryloy:

You are a baby in politics

You are yet to show proof of him being Obidient, and how his opinion represents the position of all Obidients.
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by Penguin2: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Retaliation? have Obidients ever stopped posting fake news daily?

Is Jackson Ude an APC or PDP supporters? You see exactly what I was talking about.

Why is it hard for you guys to just own up to your responsibilities instead of always blaming others?
Own up to what mr man?

That Jackson Ude is now Obidient?

Or because he’s PDP therefore he’s Obidient?
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by olaboy001(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Warl0ck:
The only sane yoruban there

We Yorubas? Like this type of we 👇👇?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by anonymous1759(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2023
grin
Ofunaofu:

OP, obidients aren't tribalistic. They are agents of good governance irrespective of tribe or religion. They just want Nigeria to work

OBIDIENTs are toxic , narcissists, bullies stop hiding under the pretext of democracy if you guys are democratic you should allow people support their choices . If we’ve religious tolerance political tolerance shouldn’t be exempted. OBIDIENTs movement is worst movement on earth I rather stay neutral that be an OBIDIENTs 🤮🤮🤮🤮 you create more enemies for your party and candidates because of your narcissistic nature so many people will not support Obi because of “PRIDE”
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by helinues: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Penguin2:

Own up to what mr man?

That Jackson Ude is now Obidient?

Or because he’s PDP therefore he’s Obidient?

Are you trying to be deliberately mischievous again on this thread

Abeg na who did the Jackson support in the last presidential election?
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by Ofunaofu: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin

OBIDIENTs are toxic , narcissists, bullies stop hiding under the pretext of democracy if you guys are democratic you should allow people support their choices . If we’ve religious tolerance political tolerance shouldn’t be exempted. OBIDIENTs movement is worst movement on earth I rather stay neutral that be an OBIDIENTs 🤮🤮🤮🤮 you create more enemies for your party and candidates because of your narcissistic nature so many people will not support Obi because of “PRIDE”

You are actually the one who is toxic, narcissist and a bully

Look in the mirror, you will surely agree with me
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2023
Today is Sunday...

God is love
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by bjdon: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2023
KnowAll:
Akoko edo which is an intergral part of Edo State all person’s from that area of Edo State have Yoruba names . It is their culture and it’s historical. They cannot suddenly denounce their heritage and become binis.
Just as Auchi people have Islamic names. Edo people have varied names reflecting our wide origins from the vast Empire. We know who is a true Edo, based on family history.
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by Penguin2: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Are you trying to be deliberately mischievous again on this thread

Abeg na who did the Jackson support in the last presidential election?
I should ask you that?

Who did Jackson Ude support?

Tinubu

Atiku Or

Obi?
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by helinues: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Penguin2:

I should ask you that?

Who did Jackson Ude support?

Tinubu

Atiku Or

Obi?

Don't you know when to STFU?

https://www.nairaland.com/7794159/fashola-denies-writing-judgement-presidential
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by anonymous1759(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are actually the one who is toxic, narcissist and a bully

Look in the mirror, you will surely agree with me

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even the devil is afraid of OBIDIENTs backlash but me I know send Una I always have my stand whenever we’re arguing you can’t bully me to support you .
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by bhella10: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

But Bendel State now Edo and Delta States had a Governor called Folorunsho Ambrose Alli from Ekpoma even Oshiomhole is a Yoruba name
Ambrose Alli got that name, Folorunsho in a small town in Ondo State.
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by timiofede1: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:
Edo and Yoruba are cousins

Shameless attache by force, yoruba land begins and ends in Oyo, stop forcing yourself on people wey no send you and your papa omo ode
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by illicit(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
timiofede1:

Shameless attache by force, yoruba land begins and ends in Oyo, stop forcing yourself on people wey no send you and your papa omo ode

Sorry I stepped on ur big head grin

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by timiofede1: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Stop feigning ignorance about the group you have been supporting who mastered lying.

Where did the Obidients get the news of Wike planning to destroy 6000 buildings in Abuja?

How about the kolo guy Jackson Ude who posted about Fashola being the one going to write the judgement for the PEPT?

When would your group ever take responsibility for their actions?

STFU yoruba moslem miscreant, omo ode
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by helinues: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
timiofede1:

STFU yoruba moslem miscreant, omo ode

Mynd44
OAM4J
Seun
Mukina
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by Christistruth03: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
bhella10:
Ambrose Alli got that name, Folorunsho in a small town in Ondo State.

It was given to him at Birth

That Edo People bear Yoruba names is beyond contention
Oshiomhole is a Yoruba name too

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
No one cares. We’re not brain dead ipob who want to take over everyone else’s land. When Yoruba say the same thing the ipob hateful people will attack us when EVERYONE in Nigeria does the same thing. All out of there jealousy for what Yoruba have
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by smartleo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
koiki4bat:
Liar batists will post something with one account and blame obedients cheesy stoopid Nigerian saboteurs! They no want make Nigeria succeed because their papa they see change thief from public. God will expose you batstards starting from the great disgrace that is about to sweep the mandate thief.

Shut jare

Must you talk out of point
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by tribalmall: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why can't anyone talk about labour party ?

LagosPrince:

The labour Party is not the only party in the governorship race but you just can't stop talking about the party because you fear Obidients so much.
Re: Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

Esan people seem determined to fight this one out

They have been going on and on that it is their turn but I don't see Obaseki listening

Just keep everything Peaceful
who is obaseki

If he has contrary opinion why don't he start bringing the person now

No be obaseki that dat say he fear obidients

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Governors Of SE Should Declare "no-go Area Policy" For Fulani Herdsmen / What Will Benefit Nigerians Most? Pls Advice A Governor! / Nigerians In The Diaspora Or @home : Who's Responsible For The Negative Image !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.