Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies (56443 Views)

Femi Kuti, Alek Wek And John Dumelo To Open 'the Sandra Appiah Show' On Sunday / Femi Kuti With Supermodel Alek Wek And Other Stars On The Gold Carpet In America / Alek Wek & Abiola Abrams Hit The Sand! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
anonymous6:

I haven't been around a few but alot, and since I was born and grew up in this country I have encountered some with this discussion, especially since it is not secret non-black women in America love black men, specifically african american decent. However harsh features have nothing to do with the rugged look.

the older women or middle age women you say tend to just want the rugged men for sex because they think they are packing downstairs, which has nothing to do with the harsh features; that's why the sex industry in the Caribbean between white women and black men is high:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtU3m2M1Ivs

i suspect you are a teenager and hang around teenagers. how old are you exactly if you dont mind me asking ?
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
anyway the point here is you find alek wek ugly. thats on you. she does not meet your perception of beauty. case closed. why try to rope in other men into your perception of beauty ? do you have some kind of god complex ? grin grin and then you try to argue for other men, saying other men wouldnt shouldnt and coulldnt find her attractive because you, the universal connoisseur and purveyor of beauty, find her ugly. do you see how skewed your argument is ? see the point here is that your argument platform was flawed and redundant from the start. you had no case to make. no point to make. you just feel like imposing your flawed will on others and i just simply wouldnt let you. thats whats going on here lol
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
buzugee:

like i always said bros, you hardly know what you are talking about. click on this here link http://www.stylebistro.com/100+Hottest+Supermodels/articles/iQ8c4cYbtCM/Alek+Wek

Really?

You waited and waited, and dugged and dugged, and this is the best you could come up with?

Really?

You went to bring a list of the hottest "supermodels"?

No 1, is that a list of beauty/sexy/attractive?

No 2, is that a list developed by men? Real men, not f[i]a[/i]gs.

No 3, do you know the list is likely jugding so-called model qualities and the model work they are doing?

Let

You still can't find any source where men are drooling over Alek? On the whole of the world wide web? So you come up with this tosh?

Really?

You are still trying to BS me?

Me, Sagamite?

Let me show you how it is done:

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10792

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=304348

Do you see the women non-black men are fancing? Do you see women like Alek Wek? Are those people also bribed?

Stop chatting shyt!

buzugee:

anyway the point here is you find alek wek ugly. thats on you. she does not meet your perception of beauty. case closed. why try to rope in other men into your perception of beauty ? do you have some kind of god complex ? grin grin and then you try to argue for other men, saying other men wouldnt shouldnt and coulldnt find her attractive because you, the universal connoisseur and purveyor of beauty, find her ugly. do you see how skewed your argument is ? see the point here is that your argument platform was flawed and redundant from the start. you had no case to make. no point to make. you just feel like imposing your flawed will on others and i just simply wouldnt let you. thats whats going on here lol

I am not trying to rope anyone in. The problem here is that you yourself find her ugly but your are trying to come-up with SEFAGO-style arguments to show you have a "different" thinking, instead of being plain objective.

Don't BS me.

You are still yet to support your argument platform after dodging questions repeatedly.

Try again. Prove most white men are attracted to women like Alek Wek.
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sagamite:

Really?

You waited and waited, and dugged and dugged, and this is the best you could come up with?

Really?

No 3, do you know the list is likely jugding so-called model qualities?

Let

You still can't find any source where men are drooling over Alek? On the whole of the world wide web? So you come up with this tosh?

Really?

Me, Sagamite?

Do you see the women non-black men are fancing? Do you see women like Alek Wek? Are those people also bribed?

Stop chatting shyt!
i did not 'waited' lol. i received a call. i was on the phone. if you noticed, i was still on NL.
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sagamite:

Really?

Really?

No 3, do you know the list is likely jugding so-called model qualities?

Let

Really?

Me, Sagamite?

Stop chatting shyt!
here we go with another flawed argument. like i said, those rags are used to plug who is hot. alek wek is no longer hot. she is 17 years in the game. the fact that her name is still remotely out there after 17 years (the avg age of models nowadays) is a testament to what white men feel about her (keep in mind fashion is controlled by white men ) 17 YEARS IN THE GAME ? SHE STARTED OUT IN 1995. HOW MANY MODELS CAN EVEN MAKE 10 YEAR IN THE GAME ? BROS I THINK YOUR ARGUMENT IS MUTE

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
buzugee:

i did not 'waited' lol. i received a call. i was on the phone. if you noticed, i was still on NL.

Has your phone call ended?

Now try again: Prove most white men are attracted to women like Alek Wek.

You feel you can BS Sagamite?

Really?

I wait.

buzugee:

here we go with another flawed argument. like i said, those rags are used to plug who is hot. alek wek is no longer hot. she is 17 years in the game. the fact that her name is still remotely out there after 17 years (the avg age of models nowadays) is a testament to what white men feel about her (keep in mind fashion is controlled by white men ) 17 YEARS IN THE GAME ? SHE STARTED OUT IN 1995. HOW MANY MODELS CAN EVEN MAKE 10 YEAR IN THE GAME ? BROS I THINK YOUR ARGUMENT IS MUTE

Utter tosh!

Utter what? Utter fcking tosh!

Testament my arse!

How does being a model selected by f[i]a[/i]gs prove white men want her? You are trying to BS Sagamite?

Show me white men are attracted to her.

When you chat shyt, you get yourself in a corner and in a trouble.
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
and in case you didnt realize one of those sites you posted is a racist website. so you are trying to prove the love of black women with sites dominated by redneck types ? geezz Sagamite
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sagamite:

Has your phone call ended?

Now try again: Prove most white men are attracted to women like Alek Wek.

You feel you can BS Sagamite?

Really?

I wait.

Utter tosh!

Utter what? Utter fcking tosh!

Testament my arse!

How does being a model selected by f[i]a[/i]gs prove white men want her? You are trying to BS Sagamite?

Show me white men are attracted to her.

When you chat shyt, you get yourself in a corner and in a trouble.
i dont live with her. there is no way i can physically prove to you that white men love her but i think 17 years in the game is a slam dunk proof if i ever saw one. booyahhhhhhhh . as per white men loving alek wek types, white men sex tourism in sudan kenya and tanzania. thats enough proof. dont know what else you need playa, a sworn testament from a bunch of white men ?
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Jenifa1: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2011
wow. I can't believe sagamite sat on this thread. Did you sleep at all?

case in point: alek wek looks like an UNDILUTED AFRICAN. no question about that. westerners idea of African beauty is exactly that. pure, undiluted. many white men who date africans prefer that look as well.

It's really ironic that the standard of beauty for westerners are women who look Undiluted European (blond hair, blue eyes etc)
whereas for Africans, our standard of beauty is a woman who is as diluted as possible. lol
any woman that can be confused for an African american or mixed is what we Africans generally consider very beautiful.

it's all culturally ingrained on us to think that way and we can never have a civilization with that mindset. we will always look to the west to find it and therefore import their culture. this becomes degrading to us. but we don't realize it. quite sad.

e more attracted to savage looking black men.

this is a culturally ingrained self degrading mindset.
equating african features to savagery.
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
buzugee:

and in case you didnt realize one of those sites you posted is a racist website. so you are trying to prove the love of black women with sites dominated by redneck types ? geezz Sagamite

Racist site or no racist site, the ones that named a black women, was it women like Alek Wek which you claim white men "adore"?

You are trying to BS Sagamite?

Seriously?

buzugee:

i dont live with her. there is no way i can physically prove to you that white men love her but i think 17 years in the game is a slam dunk proof if i ever saw one. booyahhhhhhhh

But you don't need to live with Naomi Campbell, Halle Berry or Gabrielle union to know white men adore them?
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
Jenifa_:

case in point: alek wek looks like an UNDILUTED AFRICAN. no question about that. westerners idea of African beauty is exactly that. pure, undiluted. many white men who date africans prefer that look as well.

It's really ironic that the standard of beauty for westerners are women who look Undiluted European (blond hair, blue eyes etc)
whereas for Africans, our standard of beauty is a woman who is as diluted as possible. lol
any woman that can be confused for an African american or mixed is what we Africans generally consider very beautiful.

it's all culturally ingrained on us to think that way and we can never have a civilization with that mindset. we will always look to the west to find it and therefore import their culture. this becomes degrading to us. but we don't realize it. quite sad.

how they say on NL, GBAM
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sagamite:

Racist site or no racist site, the ones that named a black women, was it women like Alek Wek which you claim white men "adore"?

You are trying to BS Sagamite?

Seriously?

But you don't need to live with Naomi Campbell, Halle Berry or Gabrielle union to know white men adore them?
You are making no point whatsoever bros. you pull up a site with racist white men, what do you expect ? they will have mad love for alek wek ? lmao. come on now.
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2011
Jenifa_:

Prove the bolded.

buzugee is struggling so far when he erred by making such a silly statement. Maybe you can do better.

Jenifa_:

Cut the BS!

I equate poverty, suffo looking to savagery, you equate it to African standards. You say is it "Undiluted" and "Authentic" African look, I see it as a standard way below our aesthetic potential but is our current fate because of circumstances. Who has a culturally ingrained self degrading mindset there then?

buzugee:

You are making no point whatsoever bros. you pull up a site with racist white men, what do you expect ? they will have mad love for alek wek ? lmao. come on now.

Stop being moronic with this "I no go carry last" excuses and lame facts. If you have no proof that white men like hard feature black women, shut it.
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sagamite:

Prove the bolded.

buzugee is struggling so far when he erred by making such a silly statement. Maybe you can do better.

Cut the BS!

I equate poverty, suffo looking to savagery, you equate it to African standards. You say is it "Undiluted" and "Authentic" African look. Who has a culturally ingrained self degrading mindset there then?

Stop being moronic with this "I no go carry last" excuses and lame facts. If you have no proof that white men like hard feature black women, shut it.
lol your delusions is kinda cute i have to admit lol
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2011
buzugee:

lol your delusions is kinda cute i have to admit lol

Stop chatting shyt!
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sagamite:

Stop chatting shyt!
cheesy
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
hey Sagamite i think in a twisted kinda way we are saying the same thing. ok so she does not have universal appeal but she does have some kind of appeal. maybe not one that pushes your buttons but beauty is subjective. right ?
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2011
buzugee:

hey Sagamite i think in a twisted kinda way we are saying the same thing. ok so she does not have universal appeal but she does have some kind of appeal. maybe not one that pushes your buttons but beauty is subjective. right ?

I have said she is not evolutionarily ugly. In some areas she will be regarded as OK, so she does have some appeal (to some people) but she can't, by no means, be considered universally beautiful. If she looks like that in any place where people are affluent and well-fed, she is ugly.  In poor areas, she might be seen as ok because hardly will the other local women look much better. Having an eek of appeal does not mean you are beautiful, it just means you are not ugly or you can at least pull some few people.

Beauty is subjective but no matter the subject of the subjective some people are inferior looking by all standards than the real beauties.
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sagamite:

I have said she is not evolutionarily ugly. In some areas she will be regarded as OK, so she does have some appeal (to some people) but she can't, by no means, be considered universally beautiful. Having an eek of appeal does not mean you are beautiful, it just means you are not ugly or you can at least pull some few people.

Beauty is subjective but no matter the subject of the subjective some people are inferior looking by all standards than the real beauties.
well i guess we are on the same page then. lmao @ inferior looking. kinda harsh. i would opt for 'aesthetically challenged'
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
you know i think method man got him a piece of alek wek. he put her in his video too
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by buzugee(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
anyway am outta here. was real kicking it with ya Sagamite, and anonymous. lets do it real soon. i have not had a worthy opponent in a while
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by anonymous6(f): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
buzugee:

i suspect you are a teenager and hang around teenagers. how old are you exactly if you dont mind me asking ?

between the ages of 26-30, you figure out what number  grin; any way I enjoyed the discussion with you as well
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2011
[size=15pt]Check! [/size]
And tell me if you prefer AleK Wek. grin

Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2011
I am still waiting for the women that are defending Alek Wek's beauty to answer my question:

"Would you like to have Alek's look without the money?"

It is amazing the same women that say she is not ugly are the ones that will say Mercy Johnson below is ugly.

Tell me which man will pick Alek over Mercy.

Tell me which man will prefer to bone Alek instead of Mercy.

Tell me which woman in ANY CULTURE will prefer to look like Alek instead of Mercy.

Yeye people!

Honestly, the more I know women, the more I find most of them ridiculous. Logic and objectivity is thrown out of the window at will without any shame and they speak with 2 sides of the mouth at the expense of the truth. It irritates me when some fooooooooooool (like the UK MP - Harriet Harman) says the world would be a better place if women ran it. Na chaos e go be!
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by thameamead(f): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2011
she is intelligent, she was on Al Jazeera (The Stream) she was eloquent, she knew what she was talking about, i was impressed. Go Alex, the opposite
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Nayah(f): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2011
Poster, the sophisticated beauty you probably used to like or see is not always what people are looking for, especially model research!
Now sorry Alek Wek has this "thing" that makes say she's different and has the aura

Genevieve Nnaji you compared is definetely not on this "aura"she's not ugly but she's like a lot of beautiful woman, soemting has to be different and Alek got it all like this picture shows: for me she's definetely a beautiful ebony woman

Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2011
thameamead:

she is intelligent, she was on Al Jazeera (The Stream) she was eloquent, she knew what she was talking about, i was impressed. Go Alex, the opposite

You think say na intelligence of woman dey make Shigidi stand up in attention? grin
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Nayah(f): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2011
Sagamite, hello brother good to see you well Alek Wek is a unique beautiful woman seriously I would be very glad having her flawless skin and cats' eyes she has smiley
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

Sagamite, hello brother good to see you well Alek Wek is a unique beautiful woman seriously I would be very glad having her flawless skin and cats' eyes she has smiley

Hi, Nicey.

I disagree with you about her being beautiful but I guess your prefix of "unique" and the fact you only selected parts of her anatomy that you want might be a sign of reservations in your conviction about her beauty. grin

I am the one asking the questions, so I create the rules. tongue You are not allowed to select only part of her features. Would you like to look like her whole package or not. grin
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Nayah(f): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
Yes I really would like seriously a part from modelling because I'm a bit reserved wink but I thank God for what I have: health
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

Yes I really would like seriously a part from modelling because I'm a bit reserved wink but I thank God for what I have: health

Wow! You really have something against men.

What have men done to you? Why do you want them out of your life? grin

You most likely hate men because if you prefer to look like her (considering the pix on your profile) expect a big drop in the number of men and quality of men that approach you. grin Even expect a severe drought of men sometimes if you still have the same high quality of taste in men. grin
Re: Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies by Nayah(f): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
loool Sagamite!! such thing?? sincerly I've always said charm is the most important than the sophisticated beauty, you can see everyday, my dear it's about having something different and distinguished now I'm not a guy to judge, but Alek Wek is a unique beauty to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.