Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? (539 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by BibleStudyForum: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by carvic(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Non
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by BibleStudyForum: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
carvic:
Non
Back your answer with bible verse were it is written.
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2023
BibleStudyForum:
Please brethren I want to know how https://biblestudyforum.com/threads/how-many-kids-did-mary-jesus-mother-have-after-jesus.22/

Joseph was a young Jewish carpenter planning to start a family with another young Jewish girl so he wish to have his own children before God picked Mary to be the mother of His Son.
Luke 1:34-35
So after Jesus Mary had four boys for Joseph namely:
James, Joseph, Simon, Judas but because girls aren't reckoned with much the gospel writers just said he had sisters. So at least Jesus had six siblings going by two gospel writers! Matthew 13:55; Mark 6:3

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Joseph was a young Jewish carpenter planning to start a family with another young Jewish girl so he wish to have his own children before God picked Mary to be the mother of His Son.

I don't know where you got this false information as Mary was betrothed to Joseph.

Mt 1:18:
"And the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: Now His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph; but before they came together, she was found to be with child of the Holy Spirit."

Lk 1:27:
"To a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the lineage of David; and the name of the virgin was Mary."

Luk 2:5:
"To be enrolled with Mary his betrothed wife, being pregnant."

MaxInDHouse:

Luke 1:34-35
So after Jesus Mary had four boys for Joseph namely:
James, Joseph, Simon, Judas but because girls aren't reckoned with much the gospel writers just said he had sisters. So at least Jesus had six siblings going by two gospel writers! Matthew 13:55; Mark 6:3
Perfectly said and correct!
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
@ TenQ
Please stop quoting me, continue with your rat chase after Muslims:
https://www.nairaland.com/7779603/deleted-verse-perfectly-preserved-quran
https://www.nairaland.com/7805486/another-lie-islam-mohammed-sold
https://www.nairaland.com/7751213/wisdom-allahs-law-retribution-bad
https://www.nairaland.com/7774998/where-quran-mohammed-it-permanently
https://www.nairaland.com/7789369/allah-never-commanded-satan-prostrate
https://www.nairaland.com/7649121/did-allah-make-adultery-lawful
https://www.nairaland.com/7753882/why-mohammed-not-muslim-he
https://www.nairaland.com/7741043/scientific-miracles-quran-muslims-finally
https://www.nairaland.com/7659445/quran-cascade-lies-always-fall
https://www.nairaland.com/7703863/proof-allah-killed-muhammad-falsifying
https://www.nairaland.com/7645766/quran-ramadan-challenge-n100000-prize

Instead of thinking about how to preach the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom you're stupidly chasing after the wind.

How long has this thread been on the forum that none of you paid attention?

But now that Maximus has responded to the OP you've come with your stupidity.

If you don't understand that Joseph was planning to marry and have children then give your own answer i don't need your like or share regarding whatever i type!
What a response to revelation of your Falsehood pointed out!?

Where did you find this your information about Joseph?
From your JW publications!?
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

What a response to revelation of your Falsehood pointed out!?
Where did you find this your information about Joseph?
From your JW publications!?

Face the OP i'm not here for you! wink
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Face the OP i'm not here for you! wink
Then stop telling lies.

Did you not see how you quietly mixed in lies with truth?

Just change!
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

Then stop telling lies.
Did you not see how you quietly mixed in lies with truth?
Just change!

So it's a lie that a Jewish young carpenter who is hardworking planned to marry and have his own family shey?

Just stop being stupid! cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So it's a lie that a Jewish young carpenter who is hardworking planned to marry and have his own family shey?

Just stop being stupid! cheesy
See exactly like satan:
Yes, has God said you shall not eat every tree in the garden?

MaxInDHouse:

*Joseph was a young Jewish carpenter planning to start a family (TRUE)
*with another young Jewish girl so he wish to have his own children (FALSE)
* before God picked Mary to be the mother of His Son. (FALSE)
Was Joseph a carpenter? YES!
Did God choose Mary? YES!

Please keep quiet. And stop making your case worse
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

See exactly like satan:
Yes, has God said you shall not eat every tree in the garden?

Was Joseph a carpenter? YES!
Did God choose Mary? YES!
Please keep quiet. And stop making your case worse

It's obvious you've been hungry and thirsty to chat with me but i don't have the time for your madness today.

That's what i typed and there's nothing to add or subtract so if you're not OK answer the OP instead of quoting me!
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's obvious you've been hungry and thirsty to chat with me but i don't have the time for your madness today.

That's what i typed and there's nothing to add or subtract so if you're not OK answer the OP instead of quoting me!
This your claim does not even align with your JW official statement of doctrine (I just checked)

Are you a splinter JW organisation?
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

This your claim does not even align with your JW official statement of doctrine (I just checked)
Guy tok to OP i no wan folow you tok! cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy tok to OP i no wan folow you tok! cheesy
You think I want to talk to you!?
You over-rate yourself

I have pointed out your lies!
Deal with it.

So it is possible that Maximus will have an independent mind from the JW organisation!

So it's all a lie!?
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

You think I want to talk to you!?
You over-rate yourself

I have pointed out your lies!
Deal with it.

So it is possible that Maximus will have an independent mind from the JW organisation!

So it's all a lie!?

I no wan folow you tok abeg face the OP! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I no wan folow tok abeg face the OP! cheesy
Shameless deceptive liar that can't own up to the truth !
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

Shameless deceptive liar that can't own up to the truth !

Thanks you, oya face OP i no wan folow you tok! cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks you, oya face OP i no wan folow you tok! cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
@ TenQ
Please stop quoting me, continue with your rat chase after Muslims:...!

See how jw dey complain as TenQ catch am wen hin dey Lie. Kai jw and lies be like Lie Muhammad and Satan! grin

Preciousee17, you dey see dis one? grin Satan full dis people troway, so tay even when dem no need to lie, dem go still lie!
grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how jw dey complain as TenQ catch am wen hin dey Lie. Kai jw and lies be like Lie Muhammad and Satan! grin

Preciousee17, you dey see dis one? grin
Janosky himself abandoned his brother Maximus in this case.

Later he will be asking people to come and learn bible from him.

MaxInDHouse:

This was one of the things maximus wanted to teach us o!
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

Official jw statement dey and he dey different from wetin this liar talk? Guy present am na,
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Official jw statement dey and he dey different from wetin this liar talk? Guy present am na,
You know I am not their member, I just couldn't find anything like Joseph wanting to marry another girl and God forced a strange pregnant girl Mary on him.

Perhaps Maximus will help us find it. It may be in their latest edition of doctrines
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

Janosky himself abandoned his brother Maximus in this case.

Later he will be asking people to come and learn bible from him.

This was one of the things maximus wanted to teach us o!

See how the liar changed it from his lie"another young Jewish girl" which you caught him to "young Jewish carpenter".

What a shamefilled fraud and devils, these jws are!
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how the liar changed it from his lie"another young Jewish girl" which you caught him to "young Jewish carpenter".

What a shamefilled fraud and devils, these jws are!
He could have just owned up as a mistake but he chose to stand by his deliberate error

Humans make mistakes, the problem is when they refuse to acknowledge the mistake

Just check below what he wrote in QUOTE

Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Instead of facing the OP one came trying to seek friendship and i shunned him the other joined him but what are they here to do?

MaxInDHouse is their preferred topic!

Walahi talahi MaxInDhouse has really become the Superstar on this forum so all eyes on me! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

He could have just owned up as a mistake but he chose to stand by his deliberate error

Humans make mistakes, the problem is when they refuse to acknowledge the mistake

Just check below what he wrote in QUOTE

Devils don't make mistakes, they wilfully do all their evil acts, thus, they do not have the fence of mistake.
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
4 step brothers, and sisters. No one knows the exact number of sisters. James and Jude were brothers of Jesus. Mark 6:3
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Devils don't make mistakes, they wilfully do all their evil acts, thus, they do not have the fence of mistake.
Supported!

Liars from the beginning of time like their father Satan!
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by TenQ: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Instead of facing the OP one came trying to seek friendship and i shunned him the other joined him but what are they here to do?

Walahi talahi MaxInDhouse has really become the Superstar on this forum so all eyes on me! cheesy
We agree!
Superstar in the Art of Speaking LIES!
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

Supported!

Liars from the beginning of time like their father Satan!

Like their father Satan
Re: How Many Kids Did Mary Jesus' Mother Have After Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

All eyes fall on a Liar!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Popular Clergy Dies As Predicted By Pro. Kingsley / Spell For Money Using Fanta / What Story In The Bible Seem Complicated To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.