Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. (34271 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by tribalmall: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Ecosystem4u: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mandate thief, unrepentant and unapologetic criminal. We the masses will never support your ' Grab it and Run with it Government. Return the mandate Mr OGUNLERE.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by norriswood(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:
All hail the Irigbaji bedwetter with 397 questionable possessions

Here comes the cocaine ambassador

The thief who inhaled and exhales white powder for a living
...is better than irresponsible, lazy father that gave birth to coward like u....bastard drunker son

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by tribalmall: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Your Igbo father go still cry blood

Ecosystem4u:
Mandate thief, unrepentant and unapologetic criminal. We the masses will never support your ' Grab it and Run with it Government. Return the mandate Mr OGUNLERE.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by aQUINandmore: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
My president, the sugar daddy in chief of the federation.
I always dream of you banging me to pieces, I can't wait to see that day.
Tinubu my love, I love you baby kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by osothermal(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
You can never see high profile dignitaries in NSE conference. No regards for Nigeria Engrs, thank God say I don japa
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Djele: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Ecosystem4u: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
Your Igbo father go still cry blood

One of the paid minions as usual, unable to engage properly. Who knows whether you are even on the TMC pay roll yet, I feel you are still on probation. grin wink
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:
Peter Obi is the most competent leader in Nigeria today.

Supporters of drug baron can hug a wet transformer on any street corner they choose.

Reno Omokri is right.

Peter obi is a pretender and doing lip service.

A man who governed a state for 8yrs without uplifting the state cannot rule Nigeria.

Obi should focus on his business.

Tinubu will change Nigeria take it or leave it

14 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Alchemy528: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Fake tinubu

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Peter obi is a pretender and doing lip service.

A man who governed a state for 8yrs without uplifting the state cannot rule Nigeria.

Obi should focus on his business.

Tinubu will change Nigeria take it or leave it

Peter Obi is an achiever, with many achievements. The results are there for the world to see.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Chibuzoripob: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
angry angry ALL 👁 ON OBIDIENTS BALLS angry
YeyeGbami:
No be judiciary dem be this.
cheesy grin
Obiwanke and his zombies rn tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by spencekat(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Judolisco:
Jagaban.... Baba Don suddenly well... Tinubu ADC is[b][/b] not wearing his military uniform[b][/b], that's kinda cool..... First time I'm seeing dis from a Nigerian president
He doesn't wear his uniform in all gatherings.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by seunmsg(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Very thoughtful and inspiring speech.

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Treasure17(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
See Nigeria president. No class whatsoever
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Henrychino(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
When he is booted out of office everybody eye go clear
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Irony1: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:
While illiterates and laymen have their eyes on the Judiciary, the legal experts themselves have their eyes firmly on Tinubu the President.

While those of us who are Patriots have our eyes firmly on the progress of Nigeria.

This is a very senseless comment.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by complexstuffs(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Looking so unpresidential as always.

No swag, no Presidential aura, no style, no fittings, nothing nothing aside stolen Lagos wealth, wire wire fraud and drug trafficking money proceeds he used to buy 90% of Yorubas and other shameless Nigerians cry

See painment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Irony1: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I wonder when Peter obi will start attending events like this instead of weddings and anniversaries.

Obi will fade away in less than 2weeks time.

Obi is a pretender and cant rule Nigeria. He has no clue how governance works only lip service.

God bless Tinubu

The fact that you are still mentioning Obi shows that you admire him. I mean, if someone is not important I wouldn't bother mentioning that person.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by gratefulheart(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stealing crude oil in Abia?

successmatters:

Supporters of drug baron can hug a wet transformer on any street corner they choose.

Reno Omokri is right.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Questionnaires(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
What is The Essence of This NEWS ?
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by juman(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
The jagabannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Our messiah.
The president that knows the way to greatness.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Ahigbo1: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
I just hope these learned gentlemen don't get deceived by already prepared speech that's just read with ineptness
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Mccullum: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Reno Omokri is right.

Peethief Obi Pandora can't meet up with Tinubu's boys like Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu. Go and compares his achievement as governor of Anambra State with aforementioned men of Jagaban who were not in his level.

The different is very clear, Jagaban is not in the same class with Mr. Pandora that'll never rule Nigeria.

Your wailing just began.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by highness25(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by BENEAMATA: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
;DWhen piipu are shouting" all eyes on the judiciary " , mister nackson wey no dey fit concentrate on topic anytime nkechi and her big yansh dey waka pass sef go dey follow shout .
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Tradman: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Throwback:
While illiterates and laymen have their eyes on the Judiciary, the legal experts themselves have their eyes firmly on Tinubu the President.

While those of us who are Patriots have our eyes firmly on the progress of Nigeria.
Abgaya
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by ogawisdom(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stupid NBA

Inviting an election rigger to the gathering of learned men
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mccullum:

Peethief Obi Pandora can't meet up with Tinubu's boys like Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu. Go and compares his achievement as governor of Anambra State with aforementioned men of Jagaban who were not his in level.

The different is very clear, Jagaban is not in the same class with Mr. Pandora that'll never rule Nigeria.

Your wailing just began.

Peter Obi achieved more than the drug baron, the drug baron stole our resources 7n Lagos for 20 years straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Nigerians React To The Demolition Of Otodo Gbame In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.