Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. (34273 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Real Boss!
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by puremaker7(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
aQUINandmore:
My president, the sugar daddy in chief of the federation.
I always dream of you banging me to pieces, I can't wait to see that day.
Tinubu my love, I love you baby kiss kiss
You want Tinubu to bang you to pieces? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You must be arrested for attempted murder on our President

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Benwallt(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Who's that Goliath in the first picture? The man in blue suit.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by naptu2: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Benwallt:
Who's that Goliath in the first picture? The man in blue suit.

That's Yakubu Maikyau, the president of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Kusu12: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Obidots will not like this, they will be in perpetual pains as usual, watch them as they grunt, cry, wail and peddle falsehood as usual.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Kay25(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Make all Igbo lawyers no come meeting cos their night mare don come there
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Quebec91(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
cheesy
taylor88:
All hail the Irigbaji bedwetter with 397 questionable possessions

Here comes the cocaine ambassador

The thief who inhaled and exhales white powder for a living
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Benwallt(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
naptu2:

That's Yakubu Maikyau, the president of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).

Gademmit, he is a giant. Thanks Baba. Much appreciated.

This is how here suppose be. No be so so gbasgbos.

I am actually happy for what you just did. Keep it up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Kusu12: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jagaban himself, the tormentor and slayer of Ipobidense.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Tareq1105: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:
All hail the Irigbaji bedwetter with 397 questionable possessions

Here comes the cocaine ambassador

The thief who inhaled and exhales white powder for a living

Tell whoever that sent you that Tinubu has Madarikan. So, he would continue to go higher and scale all hurdles while you and your pay masters wouldn't come close to him. I hope you would not want to do this for the next 4 yrs of your life.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
All hail president Tinubu

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Irony1:

The fact that you are still mentioning Obi shows that you admire him. I mean, if someone is not important I wouldn't bother mentioning that person.

I can never admire a terorists and a pretender.

A scammer who looted Anambra treasury dry.

Obi is not a leader just a pretender and an occultism

Tell how obi developed Anambra state.

Everybody keep mentioning how Tinubu performed as governor.

Can such be said about Peter obi and Anambra state.
You go explain tire

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Peter Obi is an achiever, with many achievements. The results are there for the world to see.

Peter obi is an achiever yet he never campaigned with his achievements but kept mentioning China, Japan, Biafra.

Mtcheeeeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Peter Obi is an achiever, with many achievements. The results are there for the world to see.

Tinubu campaigned with a documentary televised nationwide with his achievers.

Where is that of obi.

Just dey play

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Peter obi is an achiever yet he never campaigned with his achievements but kept mentioning China, Japan, Biafra.

Mtcheeeeeew

You clearly didn't follow his campaigns, you missed a lot.

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Tinubu campaigned with a documentary televised nationwide with his achievers.

Where is that of obi.

Just dey play

A documentary of lies, he didn't want to open his mouth and say it on the campaign grounds because of the stones people will hurl at him grin

The documentary was used to dodge beating.

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by AskNgige2: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zanpaly:
Useless man

Irritating president self..

He will soon perish aswear
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

You clearly didn't follow his campaigns, you missed a lot.

Im igbo from Nnewi in Anambra, Obi is a big failure.

He never did anything as governor. He invested the Anambra state treasury and made billions for himself.

No single project executed in Nnewi and many other places in Anambra.

Obi will never rule Nigeria. I can never be brainwashed.

Im confident Tinubu will perform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Rayjnr: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
What do we do with photos na
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

A documentary of lies, he didn't want to open his mouth and say it on the campaign grounds because of the stones people will hurl at him grin

The documentary was used to dodge beating.

What are the lies. Why is obi living in Lagos and not Anambra.

Go to Lagos and you will spit on Peter Pandora liar obi

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Im igbo from Nnewi in Anambra, Obi is a big failure.

He never did anything as governor. He invested the Anambra state treasury and made billions for himself.

No single project executed in Nnewi and many other places in Anambra.

Obi will never rule Nigeria. I can never be brainwashed.

Im confident Tinubu will perform

Sorry, you can never be igbo, that you are ashamed of your ancestry says a lot about the hole you crawled out of.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Mccullum: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Peter Obi achieved more than the drug baron, the drug baron stole our resources 7n Lagos for 20 years straight.

List the achievement of Mr Pandora and let me list Tinubu's achievement for you.

Jagaban is a leader that made leaders.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

What are the lies. Why is obi living in Lagos and not Anambra.

Go to Lagos and you will spit on Peter Pandora liar obi

Wahala grin

Has Obi started living in Lagos again?

Thought we burned that lies in the campaigns?

What is Peter Obi address in Lagos?
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Khalidkoff06(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nigerians are actually suffering
All these things, seem like been caged or enslaved πŸ’”πŸ’”
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Sorry, you can never be igbo, that you are ashamed of your ancestry says a lot about the hole you crawled out of.

You cant deny me my tribe. I'm not brainwashed and can never root for Peter obi.

If umahi comes out today to contest for president I will root for him but not obi who could not so anything in our state for 8yrs.

Obi is a failure

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mccullum:

List the achievement of Mr Pandora and let me list Tinubu's achievement for you.

Jagaban is a leader that made criminals.

Fixed.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Bigchristo: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0sgr6IRP1Y?si=OgTrDwROBa7eAJlj

https://insidekaduna.com/poverty-eradication-and-investment-promotion-for-wealth-creation-depend-on-justice-reform-president-tinubu-declares-at-nba-conference/
Same Tinubu that snub NBA conference last year when they invited him he sent his clownish looking vice president Shettima to represent him, This country a lots of things has really gone wrong, I heard some lawyers boycott the conference because they don’t want Tinubu to make an appearance to open the conference

Thank God there are still lawyers that have morals among them

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You cant deny me my tribe. I'm not brainwashed and can never root for Peter obi.

If umahi comes out today to contest for president I will root for him but not obi who could not so anything in our state for 8yrs.

Obi is a failure

You can claim anything online. But you are not from Anambra. Anyone from Anambra voted for Peter Obi, even Soludo himself with his household voted LP.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Wahala grin

Has Obi started living in Lagos again?

Thought we burned that lies in the campaigns?

What is Peter Obi address in Lagos?

I know obi more than you do. I cut him off cos he is a bigot , a pretender and a liar.

Even his wife reached out to me to reconcile us but I rejected the offer.

Obi is a liar and a pretender.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bigchristo:
Same Tinubu that snub NBA conference last year when they invited him he sent his clownish looking vice president Shettima to represent him, This country a lots of things has really gone wrong, I heard some lawyers boycott the conference because they don’t want Tinubu to make an appearance to open the conference

Thank God there are still lawyers that have morals among them

I wonder o grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I know obi more than you do. I cut him off cos he is a bigot , a pretender and a liar.

Even his wife reached out to me to reconcile us but I rejected the offer.

Obi is a liar and a pretender.

And I tell you again, you don't know Obi more than me, or the 99.9% of people that voted for him in Anambra state.

We all love Peter Obi, he is an excellent performer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.