Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. (34252 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

You can claim anything online. But you are not from Anambra. Anyone from Anambra voted for Peter Obi, even Soludo himself with his household voted LP.

Stop deceiving yourself.

Anambra people never voted obi, they were intimidated by obidients and results written by obedients.

We Anambrians hate obi. He stole our monies.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by dragunov: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
seunmsg:
Very thoughtful and inspiring speech.

Dake nbe! Kadoso Mutairu aka SeunMuhammaduShettimaGumi!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu lost his polling unit in front of his house o grin
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Anambra people never voted obi, they were intimidated by obidients and results written by obedients.

We Anambrians hate obi. He stole our monies.

grin grin grin grin

Cry more. Have you now seen you're not from Anambra state? cheesy

Peter Obi is regarded as the messiah that turned Anambra state around.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by yewit37486: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zanpaly:
Useless man

Your president is whom you are referring to as useless man? Let's be cautious with our words. You don't have to like him as a person, but respect the office he holds.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

And I tell you again, you don't know Obi more than me, or the 99.9% of people that voted for him in Anambra state.

We all love Peter Obi, he is an excellent performer.

Only you and those brainwashed sentimental bigots love obi.

Quick quiet
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
yewit37486:

Your president is whom you are referring to as useless man? Let's be cautious with our words. You don't have to like him as a person, but respect the office he holds.

Is he useful in this fuel and dollar hardship?

Where's the lie?
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Confirmedzombie: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

grin grin grin grin

Cry more. Have you now seen you're not from Anambra state? cheesy

Peter Obi is regarded as the messiah that turned Anambra state around.

Tribunal will disqualify obi and fine him. Na you go cry here tire.

Just dey play
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Only you and those brainwashed sentimental bigots love obi.

Quick quiet

Everyone voted for Peter Obi, we know his capacity.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Peppysco: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Looking so unpresidential as always.

No swag, no Presidential aura, no style, no fittings, nothing nothing aside stolen Lagos wealth, wire wire fraud and drug trafficking money proceeds he used to buy 90% of Yorubas and other shameless Nigerians cry

You go cry tire, walahi. We need as many more of you criers to wet the land , farmers need your tears now to grow their crops.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Tribunal will disqualify obi and fine him. Na you go cry here tire.

Just dey play

Till then, Peter Obi is the winner we know and love.

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Peppysco: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ecosystem4u:
Mandate thief, unrepentant and unapologetic criminal. We the masses will never support your ' Grab it and Run with it Government. Return the mandate Mr OGUNLERE.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary

Eiyaaaa, you must be pained to the bone marrow. See, that your pain will only end when Tinubu completes his terms, you go cry tire but you nor go get evidence as to why you dey cry.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Lincton: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
My president my hero
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Gandrova: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:
All hail the Irigbaji bedwetter with 397 questionable possessions

Here comes the cocaine ambassador

The thief who inhaled and exhales white powder for a living
I hope you say such to your dad also
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Peppysco: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Peter Obi is an achiever, with many achievements. The results are there for the world to see.

Do share 2 of the achievements, please. Do not tell me to go and verify, I've done that countless times and nothing to verify. So, I need you to tell me since you know.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Burob: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:
All hail the Irigbaji bedwetter with 397 questionable possessions

Here comes the cocaine ambassador

The thief who inhaled and exhales white powder for a living
Pained Shameless Obidient, get a life.

All eyes 👀 on the judiciary.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Peppysco:

Do share 2 of the achievements, please. Do not tell me to go and verify, I've done that countless times and nothing to verify. So, I need you to tell me since you know.

Peter Obi turned anambra state finances from dependency to sufficiency.

He is the only governor who made a 50 million dollar profit after being governor.

Go and verify grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Irony1: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I can never admire a terorists and a pretender.

A scammer who looted Anambra treasury dry.

Obi is not a leader just a pretender and an occultism

Tell how obi developed Anambra state.

Everybody keep mentioning how Tinubu performed as governor.

Can such be said about Peter obi and Anambra state.
You go explain tire

Bros isn't this allegations becoming stale? If truly you felt it was valid all the while he was campaigning if you had balls you should have gone to court and present this evidence rather that coming to nairaland and screaming like a cat that has been soaked inside water.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by learnedman(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Old crook!
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dre555:
I remember reading so many savvy comments on nairaland some years back. Nawadays na Tinubu vs Obi

It's their season very soon it will die down.then we focus on the government policies
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by complexstuffs(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ecosystem4u:
[s] Mandate thief, unrepentant and unapologetic criminal [/s] . Mr. President,. We the masses IPOB cannibals will never support your ' Grab it and Run with it Government. Return the mandate Mr OGUNLERE.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary

Fixed
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Peppysco: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

A documentary of lies, he didn't want to open his mouth and say it on the campaign grounds because of the stones people will hurl at him grin

The documentary was used to dodge beating.

Maybe not you, but definitely, your father, mother, uncle or someone from your family benefited from Tinubu's free WAEC examinations in Lagos from year 2000. I'm sure someone from you family also attended any of the millennium schools built by him in the early 2000. That's not all, I'm also pretty sure that you and many of your family members enjoy the BRT initiative in Lagos state. Shey make we come talk about revamping of general hospitals in the state by him, I'm 100% sure that people from your family also benefited from that as well. I can continue to talk because instances boku for ground, what can you say about your fraudster Obi, the overnight messiah?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Burob: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

He is the only governor who made a 50 million dollar profit after being governor.

Go and verify
grin
Obi very useless Thief, he went & saved Ndi Anambra’s money in his bank?

Governments run on deficient, not profit, instead of using the money to build hospitals, & schools, he went and put the money in his bank?
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by ogbonti: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Biola67:
All these DSS no Dey ever smile 😅

na civilian body dem dey get power

does frowning mean they know their job ?

useless touts agbero DSS trying to kidnap

emefiele at court house

no shame no integrity no purpose

yeye fools
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Atlantis585: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
It’s an oxymoron to associate Crooknibu with anything lawful.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Peppysco:

Maybe not you, but definitely, your father, mother, uncle or someone from your family benefited from Tinubu's free WAEC examinations in Lagos from year 2000. I'm sure someone from you family also attended any of the millennium schools built by him in the early 2000. That's not all, I'm also pretty sure that you and many of your family members enjoy the BRT initiative in Lagos state. Shey make we come talk about revamping of general hospitals in the state by him, I'm 100% sure that people from your family also benefited from that as well. I can continue to talk because instances boku for ground, what can you say about your fraudster Obi, the overnight messiah?

Like I said earlier, he refused to remind us in person. His handlers had to package the lies and release on air lie facts. Those who disagree with the stench can go to court. grin
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Burob: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Atlantis585:
It’s an oxymoron to associate Crooknibu with anything lawful.
But he is the person opening your Bar Association’s annual conference?

Just shows how clueless you lazy minded Obidients are.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Peppysco: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Go and verify grin

I even thought you had something good to show me, chaiii, please, don't bring this joke near me again.
You expect Obi to be the judge over his own case, na for where that one dey happen na?
What you have there is a handover note from Obi, which wasn't verified or questioned by previous governments until Charles Soludo came to burst his lies. Oga, give me something more tangible and relatable, not this government cooked analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by complexstuffs(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Peter Obi is an achiever, with many achievements. The results are there for the world to see.

Achievements such as:
N250 million suitcases scandal
Looting of Anambra treasury
LIES and fake achievements
Pandora papers
IPOB
Cannibalisms
Ethnic cleansing
Religious BIGOT
Failure
Yes Daddy
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Peppysco:

I even thought you had something good to show me, chaiii, please, don't bring this joke near me again.
You expect Obi to be the judge over his own case, na for where that one dey happen na?
What you have there is a handover note from Obi, which wasn't verified or questioned by previous governments until Charles Soludo came to burst his lies. Oga, give me something more tangible and relatable, not this government cooked analysis.

Oh, spare me the rubbish, Charlie nwa Mgbafor have no way of knowing what transpired in that government because he wasn't even around the state then. Charlie only did the dirty job on Obi because of the pressure on him from above. They wanted his condemnation to score cheap political points. And Soludo condemned himself before all Anambra people with that single letter. We knew he lied against an innocent man, and he will live to regret it like Andy Uba and Co.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by thaoriginator: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
cool
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

Achievements such as:
N250 million suitcases scandal
Looting of Anambra treasury
LIES and fake achievements
Pandora papers
IPOB
Cannibalisms
Ethnic cleansing
Religious BIGOT
Failure
Yes Daddy

Lies and propaganda as usual.

Anyway,

Can I expect followers of a drug baron to say the truth? That's asking for too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.