Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. (34269 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
Obi very useless Thief, he went & saved Ndi Anambra’s money in his bank?

Governments run on deficient, not profit, instead of using the money to build hospitals, & schools, he went and put the money in his bank?

Obi built more hospitals and schools than the druggie, even with Lagos heavy allocation and IGR, Obi still floored him cheesy

That's why people love Peter Obi.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Questionnaires:
What is The Essence of This NEWS ?

It is for lawyers, not carpenters like your father

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Peppysco: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Like I said earlier, he refused to remind us in person. His handlers had to package the lies and release on air lie facts. Those who disagree with the stench can go to court. grin

Have you asked yourself why Tinubu almost refused to campaign in the SE, that's because he knew you guys have a stench agenda against him, reason he wasn't bothered about you all.
You also asked yourself why Buhari also neglected you guys, because he knew what you guys are made of. Even the Jonathan that you all supported with your lives, did he fancy you guys, no, he concentrated his appointments and duties to the North and the West. If people don't associate with you, you need to ask yourself why.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Till then, Peter Obi is the winner we know and love.

Go and get him to present your budget before the National Assembly
Or appoint people as Minsters.

Peter Obi can't even appoint a fly grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by NewDea4: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Peppysco:

Have you asked yourself why Tinubu almost refused to campaign in the SE, that's because he knew you guys have a stench agenda against him, reason he wasn't bothered about you all.
You also asked yourself why Buhari also neglected you guys, because he knew what you guys are made of. Even the Jonathan that you all supported with your lives, did he fancy you guys, no, he concentrated his appointments and duties to the North and the West. If people don't associate with you, you need to ask yourself why.

Those ones from that side are so stupid and senseless. A few wise people in the SE are warning them but all they do is insult them and call them saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Peppysco:

He refused to campaign everywhere, slept in most places, avoided all televised interviews, shunned the media, he was hiding his incompetence. grin

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Peppysco: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Oh, spare me the rubbish, Charlie nwa Mgbafor have no way of knowing what transpired in that government because he wasn't even around the state then. Charlie only did the dirty job on Obi because of the pressure on him from above. They wanted his condemnation to score cheap political points. And Soludo condemned himself before all Anambra people with that single letter. We knew he lied against an innocent man, and he will live to regret it like Andy Uba and Co.

I really do not care about any politician who you all chose to chastise, your headache. Obi was a total failure as a governor in Anambra state, the stats as well as many comments from your elders are still there in public domain to emphasize that. That he suddenly became a messiah to you guys is no surprise to us, you people have never had any resemblance to what a good political leader should be, hence, Obi, will be the best you all can spare.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Those ones from that side are so stupid and senseless. A few wise people in the SE are warning them but all they do is insult them and call them saboteurs.

You're just pained, pele grin
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
NewDea4:

National Bandits Association

E don pain this child of a nonentity cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Peppysco:

I really do not care about any politician who you all chose to chastise, your headache. Obi was a total failure as a governor in Anambra state, the stats as well as many comments from your elders are still there in public domain to emphasize that. That he suddenly became a messiah to you guys is no surprise to us, you people have never had any resemblance to what a good political leader should be, hence, Obi, will be the best you all can spare.

Obi was the best governor in Nigeria.

Can you argue that? grin
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

You're just pained, pele grin

Pained? Lmaooo
Listen to this nonentity
You are laughingstock and no one wants to associate with you failures.
Even Atiku side-stepped you fools and picked from the SS.

Yoruba will not only dominate Southern politics but will determine who gets what in Nigeria.

The SS is now SP
When the time comes to get a President from the SE, it is Yorubas who will look for someone from the SE who talented in killing ipob pigs and make him President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Peppysco: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

He refused to campaign everywhere, slept in most places, avoided all televised interviews, shunned the media, he was hiding his incompetence. grin

Tinubu campainged in more states than your fraudulent Pandora did. You're only looking for a playmate partner tonight, ain't ready to help you get through your depression this night, face your demon and stop looking for my engagements.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
If Peter Obi was sworn in on May 29th, by now

Petrol will be selling for #178

Dollars will crash to #205
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:
If Peter Obi was sworn in on May 29th, by now

Petrol will be selling for #178

Dollars will crash to #205

Peter Obi that institutionalised poverty in Anambra.
The fool couldn't pay complete minimum wage and doctors went on strike for 13 months under him. That is your own Messiah.

When you say nonsense like this, it makes Igbos look stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by NewDea4: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

E don pain this child of a nonentity cheesy

If your papa had amounted to anything he would've placed you well, you wouldn't be here licking shít off the âsses of useless politicians😋

It's your kids I pity tho because they aren't breaking out of that cycle of poverty soon...
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Peppysco:

Tinubu campainged in more states than your fraudulent Pandora did. You're only looking for a playmate partner tonight, ain't ready to help you get through your depression this night, face your demon and stop looking for my engagements.

Haha, see wicked lies, Peter Obi was everywhere, campaigning in 3 states on a single day the man was like he's on steroids, we all started watching him for the magic grin

Peter Obi destroyed other contestants so much that the only way to beat him was to stop campaigning against him. Peter pulled more crowds in Lagos than the Tinubu that was from Lagos grin

All hail Peter Obi, he was amazingly wonderful, a real president of the people.

Rest jor, we know who the cap fits.

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Peter Obi that institutionalised poverty in Anambra.
The fool couldn't pay complete minimum wage and doctors went on strike for 13 months under him. That is your own Messiah.

When you say nonsense like this, it makes Igbos look stupid.

What else can supporters of drug barons say, we expect you to tell more lies than these, go on, lie more. grin
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Peter Obi that campaigned in the farthest fringes of Borno state, places the army and police refused to follow him into? grin

In his words, "As long as Nigerians are living there, I will go there and campaign" grin

That's a man.

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Have you all slept? grin
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Peppysco: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Haha, see wicked lies, Peter Obi was everywhere, campaigning in 3 states on a single day the man was like he's on steroids, we all started watching him for the magic grin

Peter Obi destroyed other contestants so much that the only way to beat him was to stop campaigning against him. Peter pulled more crowds in Lagos than the Tinubu that was from Lagos grin

All hail Peter Obi, he was amazingly wonderful, a real president of the people.

Rest jor, we know who the cap fits.

You're not a smart student of politics, I tell you. Dem give you biscuits collect cake for your hand, have you ever thought about that?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

What else can supporters of drug b arons say, we expect you to tell more lies than these, go on, lie more. grin

The fact that your parents gave birth to senseless children without brain doesn't mean we are foolish and lack retentive memory like your mother's children.

According to Soludo, Peter Obi poverty rate doubled in Anambra. - Soludo
https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

Under Peter Obi, doctors went on strike for 13 months.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/doctors-call-off-13-month-old-strike-in-anambra/amp/

Peter Obi couldn't pay up to National minimum wage when he was Anambra Governor.
https://saharareporters.com/2011/08/12/anambra-workers-declare-war-governor-obi

When people like us talk, you shut up your dirty mouth and go help your mother wash vegetables she bought on credit.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
NewDea4:

If your papa had amounted to anything he would've placed you well, you wouldn't be here licking shít off the âsses of useless politicians😋

It's your kids I pity tho because they aren't breaking out of that cycle of poverty soon...

Oga, I'm a lawyer. Qualified in 2 Jurisdictions and trained in 3 continents.
I don't practice law, I'm an entrepreneur.

My first business was self started. Second was inherited, third was self started. I still bought one small but fvxing lucrative business this year.

I will buy your entire lineage and put you at my gate to be barking with my dogs, starting with your pauper of a father.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

The fact that your parents gave birth to senseless children without brain doesn't mean we are foolish and lack retentive memory like your mother's children.

According to Soludo, Peter Obi poverty rate doubled in Anambra. - Soludo
https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

Under Peter Obi, doctors went on strike for 13 months.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/doctors-call-off-13-month-old-strike-in-anambra/amp/

Peter Obi couldn't pay up to National minimum wage when he was Anambra Governor.

When people like us talk, you shut up your dirty mouth and go help your mother wash vegetables she bought on credit.

You spent all these time just to dig up posts which we all know were planted propaganda? You are irredeemable. Just accept that Peter is bigger than whom you can pull down. The man is too much and will keep you busy as he have done this night.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Oga, I'm a lawyer. Qualified in 2 Jurisdictions and trained in 3 continents.
I don't practice law, I'm an entrepreneur.

My first business was self started. Second was inherited, third was self started. I still bought one small but fvxing lucrative business this year.

I will buy your entire lineage and put you at my gate to be barking with my dogs, starting with your pauper of a father.

Everyone of us here online is a billionaire in dollars, I have twenty islands I bought across the world, with 30 banks, 200 skyscrapers and 14 goldmines. I sponsored the US elections and the world Cup in Dubai, I will sponsor formula one racing in Onitsha next year

You think you know how to lie. grin
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by alabler: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
J0b!ESS Taylor

taylor88:
All hail the Irigbaji bedwetter with 397 questionable possessions

Here comes the cocaine ambassador

The thief who inhaled and exhales white powder for a living
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

You spent all these time just to dig up posts which we all know were planted propaganda? You are irredeemable. Just accept that Peter is bigger than whom you can pull down. The man is too much and will keep you busy as he have done this night.

What is propaganda?
Tell us

1. The incumbent Governor said his predecessor increased poverty by 50%

2. That doctors under Peter Obi went on strike for 13 Months.

3. That Peter Obi couldn't pay minimum wage.

Which one of them is a lie?

See, I don't like arguing with senseless Obidients. If you have nothing sensible to contribute, better carry your Ipob polo and follow Ekpa to lock your mother under the bed tomorrow morning.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Knetpro(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alright.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

What is propaganda?
Tell us

1. The incumbent Governor said his predecessor increased poverty by 50%

2. That doctors under Peter Obi went on strike for 13 Months.

3. That Peter Obi couldn't pay minimum wage.

Which one of them is a lie?

See, I don't like arguing with senseless Obidients. If you have nothing sensible to contribute, better carry your Ipob polo and follow Ekpa to lock your mother under the bed tomorrow morning.

Yes, they are all lies and against the facts we on the ground has known and accepted. That makes it lies and propaganda.

To prove that they are lies, we voted 99.9% for this Peter Obi without him paying us shi shi, you can't buy that type of loyalty from our people.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Everyone of us here online is a billionaire in dollars, I have twenty islands I bought across the world, with 30 banks, 200 skyscrapers and 14 goldmines. I sponsored the US elections and the world Cup in Dubai, I will sponsor formula one racing in Onitsha next year

You think you know how to lie. grin

Mention me on a dead thread let me show you proof of everything I posted here. On one condition.

If I show you proof, you will agree that your entire family is an association of nonentities and failures in life. You will put it in writing.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Yes, they are all lies and against the facts we on the ground has known and accepted. That makes it lies and propaganda.

This one no even get sense. You are poor and senseless. You're suffer go long. grin

Wear your ipob polo and enter bush.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by successmatters(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Mention me on a dead thread let me show you proof of everything I posted here. On one condition.

If I show you proof, you will agree that your entire family is an association of nonentities and failures in life. You will put it in writing.

No, I don't want us to go that far because if I tell you who I am, you will deactivate your account.

End this talk abeg, I just come here to amuse myself. Don't take anything we say here seriously, enjoy your evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Local Govts / APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos / Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.