Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. (34270 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Mccullum: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Fixed.

If you can call people like Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu etc criminals.

That's meant, Peethief Obi is their leader in criminality because Pandora magazine can testified to it. Confirmed.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

No, I don't want us to go that far because if I tell you who I am, you will deactivate your account.

End this talk abeg, I just come here to amuse myself. Don't take anything we say here seriously, enjoy your evening.

No, I don't need know who you are. It is unimportant to me and I'm sure you are a nonentity.

Take up the challenge na, why you dey fear.
Mention me on a dead thread let me shut you up forever.

I am telling you Obidients that you a making foolish mistakes following that idiotic Peter Obi and you are insulting us, saying we are doing it for 30k. Na ment?
Na everybody be una papa mate?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Okoroawusa: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Espelbengz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wailing promax😜😜😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

taylor88:
All hail the Irigbaji bedwetter with 397 questionable possessions

Here comes the cocaine ambassador

The thief who inhaled and exhales white powder for a living
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Benwallt(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu
the emperor
the conqueror
the champion
the lion is (hia) here .
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Myer(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0sgr6IRP1Y?si=OgTrDwROBa7eAJlj

https://insidekaduna.com/poverty-eradication-and-investment-promotion-for-wealth-creation-depend-on-justice-reform-president-tinubu-declares-at-nba-conference/

PBAT keeps checking the right boxes.
God thank you for remembering Nigeria for Good.
We are highly blessed to be remembered.
Let your Good Will be done over us in Jesus name. Amen
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by NewDea4: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Oga, I'm a lawyer. Qualified in 2 Jurisdictions and trained in 3 continents.
I don't practice law, I'm an entrepreneur.

My first business was self started. Second was inherited, third was self started. I still bought one small but fvxing lucrative business this year.

I will buy your entire lineage and put you at my gate to be barking with my dogs, starting with your pauper of a father.

Yes o, Oga Lawyer😆 ...only on the internet

Alakori, alatenuje oshi. I pity your unfortunate children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Emu4u2c: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:

God go punish you...try dey read content.. Tinube actually has a good Blueprint for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Raskimonojendor: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Questionnaires:
What is The Essence of This NEWS ?
To make Obidients wail and cry more grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
NewDea4:

Yes o, Oga Lawyer😆 ...only on the internet

Alakori, alatenuje oshi. I pity your unfortunate children

I am not responsible for generational wretchedness that has customised your lineage.
If you need to look at the cause of your misfortune, go home and look at your parents.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by taylor88(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Emu4u2c:

God go punish you...try dey read content.. Tinube actually has a good Blueprint for this country

Has a good blueprint for Nigeria keh

Thunder fire you and Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Judolisco(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
spencekat:
He doesn't wear his uniform in all gatherings.
I think only official gatherings
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Afolabimills(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zanpaly:
Useless man
who b ur papa? useless hypocrite Obidient
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by lapintoz: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Weather you like it or not BAT is today the President of FGN. You can wail from now till thy kingdom come....it ain't going to change bro or sis or whomever you are. No matter the level of your hatred towards him, he occupies Aso Rock while you live in misery in God knows where....

Continue....

Mumu

taylor88:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by NewDea4: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I am not responsible for generational wretchedness that has customised your lineage.
If you need to look at the cause of your misfortune, go home and look at your parents.

Have the last word oponu, I won't be responding to your foolishness after this last post

Didinrin elebi, charge & bail lawyer that cannot eat if he does not support evil and foolishness...
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Wickedfacts: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2023
NewDea4:

Have the last word oponu, I won't be responding to your foolishness after this last post

Didinrin elebi, charge & bail lawyer that cannot eat if he does not support evil and foolishness...

You are a signboard of generational poverty. I am not responsible for the madness plaguing your family, dumb useless bastard.

It is before that we will be looking at you demented Obidients talking rubbish. Now, una go collect wotowoto, you bastard child of failures.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by jconsulting(f): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

One of the paid minions as usual, unable to engage properly. Who knows whether you are even on the TMC pay roll yet, I feel you are still on probation. grin wink

Well tell your twitter online president Obi to continue attending naming ceremony and birthday parties pending the time Apapa will suspend him.

Someone must win this fight between us and the obi didinrin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by ajutant(m): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2023
Shifty NBA , the same unlearned cheats allowed drug lord who refused invitation previously to declare their mess open. Hope he pees on them!!!!!
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Atlantis585: 1:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Burob:
But he is the person opening your Bar Association’s annual conference?

Just shows how clueless you lazy minded Obidients are.

Ah!
I mention Crooknibu.
You come dey defend Tinubu.
So we don agree na him be the proper crook ni?

grin
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Larryndelaw: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:

You will wail till eternity. There is nothing you can do thank barking on the internet. Tinubu is your president till 2027. As e dey pain dem.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by iHateFraudsters: 6:02am On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:

Chai 🙆

Peace is not an option
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by naptu2: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by naptu2: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2023
I could see our chief host, the landlord of Abuja. Stick at it. I want to ride on your metro line. If I ask for free land, don't give me, but deliver the metro line for the good and the greatest number of Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEs4SGRgkdw?si=cmIcCPBlucDeXOWn

1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by naptu2: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Questionnaires(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

It is for lawyers, not carpenters like your father

WOW, So I'm JESUS Now ?
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by joshuaedem(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Throwback:
While illiterates and laymen have their eyes on the Judiciary, the legal experts themselves have their eyes firmly on Tinubu the President.

While those of us who are Patriots have our eyes firmly on the progress of Nigeria.
YOU MUST BE A YOUTH AND AM ASHAMED OF YOUR KIND IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD.
MANY WHO SUPPORTED THE PAST GOVT THOUGHT THEY WERE MOCKING OTHERS BUT SOME ARE NO MORE. WHAT YOU SUPPORT, YOU DESERVE.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by easzypeaszy(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Overhyped profession.
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by opeekiti: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2023
This Life shall, whether we like it or not, Tinubu is our President
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by bejick(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I wonder when Peter obi will start attending events like this instead of weddings and anniversaries.

Obi will fade away in less than 2weeks time.

Obi is a pretender and cant rule Nigeria. He has no clue how governance works only lip service.

God bless Tinubu

he will fade in 2 weeks time that he is yet to fade since election. He have not left you guys como thick lips
Re: President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. by Emekaonline: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
successmatters:
Peter Obi is the most competent leader in Nigeria today.

Supporters of drug baron can hug a wet transformer on any street corner they choose.

Reno Omokri is right.

I also hope that you take and agree with the same Reno Omokri his comments on your messiah and all his comments lately. If Reno was right on a statement against Tinubu, only a fool will disagree with him concerning what he has said in his recent comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) / Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja / Live Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.