Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) (53933 Views)

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Great0ne1: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

AA case is nonsense. Even Atiku knows Tinubu graduated from Chicago state.

He is just clinging to failure to deceive his fellow failures so he can continue to remain in the scene. They all know they lost the election and can't tell the judge how they won. So they are trying to use fake news to pressure the judge.

We all know as e dey go. USA school will never admit Tinubu graduated from their school under supboena if it was false.
But he could have given consent to atiku request to see his original certificate, and perhaps put atiku and obi to shame, once and for all. Then prove to the whole world that Atiku is a looser. That will end atiku political career. Damn, he made first class. He should be proud of his result

2 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by lawani: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2023
One Bola Tinubu may have graduated from CSU. Maybe the late Iyaloja's daughter. Just a possibility. In 1979, Tinubu must have had a teenage daughter by then in person of the current Iyaloja. The person in the picture does not look like who has a teenage daughter. It is probably an edited year book. If someone who was in his accounting class can come out to support him, he will be more believable but not someone in Mathematics who is like 75. The real Bola Tinubu will be around that age if still alive but obviously she is late. However a man that can lie boldfacedly that he went to GCI Ibadan that he never attended is most certainly lying about his CSU first class degree as well. Anyone should be able to see that. I mean it is a safe bet. Which other first class have you ever seen filling fake secondary school in a form?.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by rapcy(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

You can clearly see Bola A which means that his last name was misspelt.

He is not the only one. Check the below guy for example, which name is called ADUQDA? You can see it was a mistake on the name too. They sometimes butcher African names in USA wella.

Dem spell the Adeniji name correctly na Tinubu own dem see to do mistake, fear God bros

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Omowale2023(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

The error is from the uploading to the internet.
It caused a glitch to the written names..
But left the photos in-tact.
Lol.....are u seriously serious.....😂😂😂
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
bitter about what exactly? That a man who's old enough to be an elder statesman is greedy enough to want to delve into politics at his age? Is it by force to be called a president? He even went as far as to rig the election. Why did he have to send thugs to intimidate voter's? Why?? Why are y'all defending rubbish?? Why?? Una no dey tire of all these APC and their mumu antics? Now it's renewed hope... The other one was change. It never got any better. Dem swear for una??
You have no proof that he sent thugs or rigged any election.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
He's pained that a well known drug lord is going to destroy his beloved country? Are you okay at all?? Are you sure you're well??
You too you are so pained.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

You too you are so pained.
read my text.. this time very slowly. You might understand why.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
he attended. Shey e finish Yes or no
Yes.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

You have no proof that he sent thugs or rigged any election.
naso na. After all you're criminally minded like your president.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2023
tolue42:

Lol. 1 obideints down finally, more to go!
e finish? You no answer.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I really don't understand how some people reason.

To make matters worse, the fake certificate did not come from CSU.
SO WHO MADE THE MISTAKES? cheesy
na ghosts grin
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Crafteck1: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

AA case is nonsense. Even Atiku knows Tinubu graduated from Chicago state.

He is just clinging to failure to deceive his fellow failures so he can continue to remain in the scene. They all know they lost the election and can't tell the judge how they won. So they are trying to use fake news to pressure the judge.

We all know as e dey go. USA school will never admit Tinubu graduated from their school under supboena if it was false.

Hmm, so usa school cant lie, usa govt cant lie? Do you know its in their interest to have a corrupt leader rule Nigeria?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Feintline: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Mine came out the year after. I schooled in the UK.
Lies of a lying lier
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Omowale2023(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I tried watching the video you posted. I stopped and laughed loud in the first minutes of the video when I saw Donald Duke's childhood picture still being touted as 'young tinubu'.. grin
Are u serious.....😂😂😂
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by STEVENcrack(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
So THURBV means tinubu...abeg OP how old was he in that 1980 ..I want to calculate something

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by ednut1(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
This thread is in response to some misguided people that are saying Bola Tinubu did not graduated from Chicago state and those asking for his class mates.

Below is the proof that he actually did Attended Chicago State University.

1. The photo Album for Chicago State University graduate of 1979

2. A video of one of Tinubu classmate "Tunde Badejo" stating that he attended Chicago State University with Tinubu

3. The photo of Tunde Badejo in the class of 1979 yearbook of Chicago State University

Video

Photo Album
Link showing President Bola Tinubu and Tunde Badejo. From the photalbum, you can see Tunde Badejo and Tinubu in the link below. Check page 75 for Tinubu and page 57 for Tunde Badejo.

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up
this is Donald Duke not Tinubu. Why should we believe the remainder of the Video

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

Yes.
oya wey the certificate?? grin
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2023
ednut1:
this is Donald Duke not Tinubu. Why should we believe the remainder of the Video
lmao.. someone's reputation is smeared in so much controversy and people don't see anything bad in it.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Naija na one kind wonderful place. No wonder we can't move ahead.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Montaque(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

Lol how can he graduate and submit fake certificate? What is the sense in that?

How can he have a childhood but ended up using Donald Duke's picture as his? Since we are here.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Diligence: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Why this eerie feeling that BAT myt b impersonating someone!
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Procarpenter: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2023
Geminiivory:

Stop talking nonsense. Same nonsense you did in Buhari era and here we re

Sir please I’m advertising my work is not nonsense please let’s be kind to each other.....
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by lawani: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2023
It is more or less certain the real Bola Tinubu was a woman who died after 1979. Under 30 years old. What is left to be uncovered is under what circumstances did Bola Tinubu kill Engineer Funsho Williams?. Did he have intelligence report showing Engr Funsho Williams to be a murderer?. I will bet No.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by asanausana91: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2023
ogbonti:

I don’t like what Atiku is doing - i think he is playing into the hands of Tinubu

and this is planned by both of them

We are not concerned about whatever happened at Chicago State University

Pleas we are more concerned about the fraud
that happened here that all of us saw February 25 - Biko Atiku should stop making this Chicago thing the main issue

we all know there is nothing that can not be printed of doctored - it’s all about digital remastering - i can put my 1985 picture and remaster it to add it to a year book to make it look legit and no one can prove it’s a false year book

that’s not my issue and i won’t fight that

what i am fighting is the electoral fraud of 2023

Atiku abeg rest - Atiku knows he didn’t win the election and he wants to make a light weight

issue the only reason for the PEPT to throw

put Obi’s victory’… please let’s face the rascality of Tinubu’s APC and Mahmoud rigging
this is the problem of with you people. Obi that was nominated by an illegal party chairman, how do you expect him to win? Atiku is the only person that can unseat tinubu.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Igboslayer: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
you're a monumental idiot. You and your ilk are the problem of this country. Obstacle to nation building. The idiot you're defending here would steal the future of your coming generations. And you're here typing shit. Are you sure you're okay Tribistic animal. You'd better not leave this country when the show begins.. if not Ogun go kill you. slowpoke
Werey don smoke s.hit as usual. Oloriburuku omo ale, what a bitter soul. Na anger and hatred go eventually kill you. Stvpid ethnocentric slowpoke
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by AskNgige2: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2023
[qu noote author=ikechiji post=125405950]The issue is not whether he attended Chicago State University or not. He did but is guilty of identity theft. The birth name of the INEC-selected President is not Bola Tinubu. He used a FEMALE Bola Tinubu's student visa to go to US, used the female Bola Tinubu's name to attend the community college, used the female Bola Tinubu's name to gain admission to Chicago State University. [/quote]

See as they use same old pictures of Donald Duke again...

Them go explain tire
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Igboslayer: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, keep entertaining oooooo
We are loving it. cheesy

Go and bring more fake classmates. . . take them to the supreme court to show your mandate thief did not submit A FAKE CERTIFICATE TO INEC.

Mumuish explanation... Na Abuja 25% remain, awon eyes on the judiciary people.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Loonyy(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

He has done that and submitted to the Appeal court already.

Really!!!!
Like Really?
With how many lawyers and counter motions
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
This thread is in response to some misguided people that are saying Bola Tinubu did not graduated from Chicago state and those asking for his class mates.

Below is the proof that he actually did Attended Chicago State University.

1. The photo Album for Chicago State University graduate of 1979

2. A video of one of Tinubu classmate "Tunde Badejo" stating that he attended Chicago State University with Tinubu

3. The photo of Tunde Badejo in the class of 1979 yearbook of Chicago State University

Video

Photo Album
Link showing President Bola Tinubu and Tunde Badejo. From the photalbum, you can see Tunde Badejo and Tinubu in the link below. Check page 75 for Tinubu and page 57 for Tunde Badejo.

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up

See David tunner

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Feintline: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
shut up illiterate.. u fall my hand Sha...dullard😂..*spits

I can imagine the kind of household you come from.
I feel sorry and pity for your generation.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by asanausana91: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2023
At that moment no one use three names except the so called tinubu.
In those days CSU only admit with surname and last name. Check very well. Even the Tunde badejo was not using three names.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2023
lawani:
It is more or less certain the real Bola Tinubu was a woman who died after 1979. Under 30 years old. What is left to be uncovered is under what circumstances did Bola Tinubu kill Engineer Funsho Williams?. Did he have intelligence report showing Engr Funsho Williams to be a murderer?. I will bet No.
Nor be madness be this so 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.