Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) (54015 Views)

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by slowice(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2023
No primary school, no secondary school, no exam results but somehow he got admitted into a foreign university. Something isn't right and we must stop pretending or trying to cover up Illegality because it involves our kinsman

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GoodLife4live: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Continue with forge forge fake pictures.

If Tinubu is clean, why is he asking the university not to release his documents to Nigerians who care to know about their President or the man who stole the mandate?

Why is he afraid to show that he graduated with 1st class as most of you fools claim?

Should he not be proud to show his documents if they're genuine?
u are pain bro....

The pain thing there is that tinubu wi rule o we u and your unproductive parent for good 8 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2023
tolue42:

Can't you see the other Yoruba woman and another African name misspelled? Bitter people
bitter about what exactly? That a man who's old enough to be an elder statesman is greedy enough to want to delve into politics at his age? Is it by force to be called a president? He even went as far as to rig the election. Why did he have to send thugs to intimidate voter's? Why?? Why are y'all defending rubbish?? Why?? Una no dey tire of all these APC and their mumu antics? Now it's renewed hope... The other one was change. It never got any better. Dem swear for una??
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Omookunnimi(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

All I see is 'forgery'.
Where dis ya video dey since?
Is it possible that all these video and photo shops exist and A FAKE CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN TO INEC?

All these do not make sense due to lack of consistency.
Too many lingering questions.

NO PRIMARY SCHOOL
NO SECONDARY SCHOOL
FEMALE TRANSCIPT.
FAKE SIGNATORIES
DIFFERENT GRADUATION DATES.
TERRIBLE ACCENT FOR SOMEONE WHO EVER LEFT NIGERIA.
LICKING MICROPHONE TO 'TASTE IT'.
DIFFERENT AGES.
TOO MANY LIES!!!
LONG HISTORY OF DISHONESTY AND LACK OF INTEGRITY.

Bottom line?
We can NEVER forgive this drug baron for rigging the 2023 elections and insulting NIGERIANS WHO CAME OUT TO VOTE FOR THEIR CHOICE NOT EGBEKEBE APC!

You are indomine generation when you clear asserted the great Jagaban never left Nigeria.

I don't blame you if you and your cohort can believe Buhari is Jibrin from Susan. I thought some of you could have extradite him to his 'country' by now. Bunch of terrible looser.

Oya carry on.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2023
GoodLife4live:
u are pain bro....

The pain thing there is that tinubu wi rule o we u and your unproductive parent for good 8 years
He's pained that a well known drug lord is going to destroy his beloved country? Are you okay at all?? Are you sure you're well??
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by ogbonti: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2023
speaktome:
So, his name is

THUBV

not

Tinubu..

Una go explain Taya...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

I don’t like what Atiku is doing - i think he is playing into the hands of Tinubu

and this is planned by both of them

We are not concerned about whatever happened at Chicago State University

Pleas we are more concerned about the fraud
that happened here that all of us saw February 25 - Biko Atiku should stop making this Chicago thing the main issue

we all know there is nothing that can not be printed of doctored - it’s all about digital remastering - i can put my 1985 picture and remaster it to add it to a year book to make it look legit and no one can prove it’s a false year book

that’s not my issue and i won’t fight that

what i am fighting is the electoral fraud of 2023

Atiku abeg rest - Atiku knows he didn’t win the election and he wants to make a light weight

issue the only reason for the PEPT to throw

put Obi’s victory’… please let’s face the rascality of Tinubu’s APC and Mahmoud rigging

2 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Igboslayer:
This una mumu go require explanation… UNA GO EXPLAIN TIRE! Na Abuja 25% remain now!
you're a monumental idiot. You and your ilk are the problem of this country. Obstacle to nation building. The idiot you're defending here would steal the future of your coming generations. And you're here typing shit. Are you sure you're okay Tribistic animal. You'd better not leave this country when the show begins.. if not Ogun go kill you. slowpoke
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by tolue42(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
bitter about what exactly? That a man who's old enough to be an elder statesman is greedy enough to want to delve into politics at his age? Is it by force to be called a president? He even went as far as to rig the election. Why did he have to send thugs to intimidate voter's? Why?? Why are y'all defending rubbish?? Why?? Una no dey tire of all these APC and their mumu antics? Now it's renewed hope... The other one was change. It never got any better. Dem swear for una??

Lol Baba can we please stay on topic Not all this side talk, did he attended Chicago state university Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2023
Alliswell248:

Write Tinubu's name correctly if you want people to take you as a literate people and not a headless mob as everyone knows you.

Sore losers..

Tell it to the judge! kiss
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

You can clearly see Bola A which means that his last name was misspelt.

He is not the only one. Check the below guy for example, which name is called ADUQDA? You can see it was a mistake on the name too. They sometimes butcher African names in USA wella.
don't mind that illiterate guy there even my surname was misspelt in OAU instead of O they wrote Q
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by TruthinAction: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
speaktome:
So, his name is

THUBV

not

Tinubu..

Una go explain Taya...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

The more they try to get evidences in defense, the more they get entangled with discrepancies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by israelmao(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Same cycle of lie.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
speaktome:
So, his name is

THUBV

not

Tinubu..

Una go explain Taya...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness
it was a mistake even in my school they made mistake instead of O they wrote Q
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Abemy(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

Yearbook will come out in the next year so the url saying 1980 is very correct.

You have Spring, Summer, and Fall semester for year 1979. So if you want to capture all students considering the fact that Fall semester usually end in December, the best thing to do is to release it the next year.

I know you are an illiterate so you won't know this. Lol, so Tinubu go pay Chicago to go back in time and put his name?

OP, Tinibu's problem are the people who know him inside out, those you may think are close to him, or were close to him in those days. They are the ones given out details.

A statement or two from them is just to save face, and remain unsuspecious.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
you're a monumental idiot. You and your ilk are the problem of this country. Obstacle to nation building. The idiot you're defending here would steal the future of your coming generations. And you're here typing shit. Are you sure you're okay Tribistic animal. You'd better not leave this country when the show begins.. if not Ogun go kill you. slowpoke

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
it was a mistake even in my school they made mistake instead of O they wrote Q

And you carried the mistake for 45 years too? cheesy
The thing wey nor fit happen for Nigeria or Africa.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2023
tolue42:

Lol Baba can we please stay on topic Not all this side talk, did he attended Chicago state university Yes or No.
he attended. Shey e finish Yes or no
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GoodLife4live: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
He's pained that a well known drug lord is going to destroy his beloved country? Are you okay at all?? Are you sure you're well??
but he is supporting a druggie from agulu that couldn't explain the cause of his father's death..

A pathological liar, religion bigoted fool, a political scammer, a political prostitute... An undergraduate ... BECAUSE we heard he submitted Olevel after all the lies that he graduated from Oxford...

Such Dullard that couldn't revive anambra economy can never be my president...

God BLESS PRESIDENT TINUBU.. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

And you carried the mistake for 45 years too? cheesy
The thing wey nor fit happen for Nigeria or Africa.
grin grin good question
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Great0ne1: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

All I see is 'forgery'.
Is it possible that all these video and photo shops exist and A FAKE CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN TO INEC?

NO PRIMARY SCHOOL
NO SECONDARY SCHOOL
FEMALE TRANSCIPT.
FAKE SIGNATORIES
DIFFERENT AGES.
TOO MANY LIES!!!

Bottom line?
We can NEVER forgive this drug baron for rigging the 2023 elections and insulting NIGERIANS WHO CAME OUT TO VOTE FOR THEIR CHOICE NOT EGBEKEBE APC!

Oya carry on.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin . Bros, abeg
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
grin grin good question

I really don't understand how some people reason.

To make matters worse, the fake certificate did not come from CSU.
SO WHO MADE THE MISTAKES? cheesy
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GoodLife4live: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
TruthinAction:

The more they try to get evidences in defense, the more they get entangled with discrepancies.
continue with your pain for the period president tinubu will u.. a position that your dad couldn't attained
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by tolue42(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
he attended. Shey e finish Yes or no

Lol. 1 obideints down finally, more to go!
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Abagworo(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
When did Tinubu become Thubv? Dey play

1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Mrfixiit: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

So if picture means nothing, should we then take the word of a nobody online like you as proof?

Even the school already said he attended their school, I don't know why all you losers from both Atiku and Obi camp are crying like baby on top this.

--School talk say na their student, una dey cry.
--We show you his photo and name on year book, una still dey wail.
--His classmate Tunde Badejo acknowledged Tinubu was his mate in Chicago state in a video and Tunde still show in the school yearbook, una still dey wail.
Is his name Thubv or Tinubu ? You're in for a long ride. You go explain tire because no evidence
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by asanausana91: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
I went online to search for Tunde Badejo profile. From what i found, he is the Chairman of Soft Alliance which is an IT company.

From the "About Us" page, it is clearly written that he graduated from Chicago State University with bachelor's in mathematics which is the same exact thing Tunde said in the video above.

Below is the link to his company website and his profile.

https://softalliance.com/tunde-badejo/
the question we are asking what is the name of tinubu primary and secondary school? He did not attend primary and secondary school?
How old is the Tunde badejo?
We want to prove that tinubu falsified his age.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Great0ne1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin . Bros, abeg

Can you imagine?
And this he says he has First Class in Accounting.
Did he never use a microphone to give presentations in 'CSU'? cheesy
Abi na dementia dey catch am?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by onlyboyson(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2023
I saw BOLA A THUBV
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by zionstaar75: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:

Is it the release date or graduating year..

Mr sophistication.. forget your turenchi.. I never schooled in us..

But I no in Nigeria is all about the graduation year and not release year..
manpower to the north"winkso you're still in severe pain after your principal atiku lost woefully in the last elections. Let me offer you a pack of snow white handkerchief for your tears. you'll need plenty to last for 8yrs. Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Jnana19(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2023
Fool with no brain
KanwuliaExtra:

All I see is 'forgery'.

NO PRIMARY SCHOOL
NO SECONDARY SCHOOL
FEMALE TRANSCIPT.
FAKE SIGNATORIES
DIFFERENT AGES.
TOO MANY LIES!!!

Bottom line?

Oya carry on.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
for real. It's so disgusting. It's not like any other contestant is a saint as well. We don't need a senile man whose integrity is in question as a leader. It just doesn't sit well with everything that is just
If that is the case then provide a better alternative not Atiku and Obi.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Jnana19:
Fool with no brain

Best defence?
Bloody generational THIEF!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.