Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) (54026 Views)

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Makunahatata: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2023
Feintline:

I can imagine the kind of household you come from.
I feel sorry and pity for your generation.
another dullard, * spits on your head
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Feintline: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2023
tamdun:

What about the video of his classmate that confirmed he attended csu or u telling me he doesn't recognise tinubu anymore?

You're missing the argument...the point is Bola Tinubu is not his original identity and that fraud would be uncovered

His academic records would show how primary and secondary school results he used in entering CSU, his real age, his previous names, etc.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by assholemods: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
This 1980..

Tinubu said 1979..

Think paying for the csu official link will suffice.. not this achievers something.
Because that’s the argument on the other thread..

People only want to know . Certificate he used in getting admitted.

Again .. all this already dey court ..beside this your personal findings.. just like others… e no prove anything

Mere statement from “ his “ brother means nothing.. e no even carry paper weight.
You are a very pathetic person just like the rest of your people. You people said he doesn't have a single classmate now that you have seen one you still saying rubbish.
Na Reno Omokiri fit all of una!

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Feintline: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
another dullard, * spits on your head
I am 200% certain that you are one of the beggars littered here that switch ids to beg.
Wisdom is too far from you.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by assholemods: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2023
Feintline:

You're missing the argument...the point is Bola Tinubu is not his original identity and that fraud would be uncovered

His academic records would show how primary and secondary school results he used in entering CSU, his real age, his previous names, etc.
Wait till the fraud is un covered na.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
This 1980..

Tinubu said 1979..

Think paying for the csu official link will suffice.. not this achievers something.
Because that’s the argument on the other thread..

People only want to know . Certificate he used in getting admitted.

Again .. all this already dey court ..beside this your personal findings.. just like others… e no prove anything

Mere statement from “ his “ brother means nothing.. e no even carry paper weight.

I know you won't still be happy I swear I don't even know why anybody shoud be wasting his or her time posting any evidence on Chicago shit in the first place.

Where is Buhari certificate, didn't he rule for 8 years? Was Atiku brain dead when he was taken Buhari everywhere in 2015 as the next president against Gej so he couldn't remember Buhari certificate then baa but now remember Tinubu certificate?

When Atiku joined Tinubu in ACN romancing each other politically Atiku didn't ask about Tinubu certificate.

When Atiku and this same Tinubu and others stood against my man Gej to pushed him out of office this Atiku did not remember to ask Tinubu certificate then.

But now in 2023 simply he lost election now remember to qerry Tinubu certificate.

Let me tells you all haters either you likes it or not Tinubu will rule for 8 years and you know something Ribadu or Marwa will take over from him and.......Wike or Imomulen will take over from either of the two Northerners after their 8 years.

Mind you I'm not apc member I'm pdp but in last election I stood for Tinubu unrepentantly till date and I'm not regretting it, he is not my family nor from the same region or tribe with him but he is my choice for reasons best known to me.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2023
Feintline:

You guys keep shifting the goalpost 😄😂
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Masterito(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Lol, tell that to kids.
GeneralDae:

He's not hiding. He's playing with ya heads.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Makunahatata: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Feintline:

I am 200% certain that you are one of the beggars littered here that switch ids to beg.
Wisdom is too far from you.
its obvious you're just looking fr cheap attention 😂 abi wetin dey work u up exactly? , Did I beg from your papa or mama, Why body con dey pepper u ? .. better no run mad Okoro. Fvck off my mention, dullard
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Feintline: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2023
Britishpea:
Atiku is just disgracing himself
Bro, AA is doing you good.you are disgracing yourself. I wonder the kind of kids you will produce. Scammers, forgers, drug dealers etc
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

Yearbook will come out in the next year so the url saying 1980 is very correct.

You have Spring, Summer, and Fall semester for year 1979. So if you want to capture all students considering the fact that Fall semester usually end in December, the best thing to do is to release it the next year.

I know you are an illiterate so you won't know this. Lol, so Tinubu go pay Chicago to go back in time and put his name?
Damn! This is pure finishing.. 😂
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by assholemods: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2023
lawani:
One Bola Tinubu may have graduated from CSU. Maybe the late Iyaloja's daughter. Just a possibility. In 1979, Tinubu must have had a teenage daughter by then in person of the current Iyaloja. The person in the picture does not look like who has a teenage daughter. It is probably an edited year book. If someone who was in his accounting class can come out to support him, he will be more believable but not someone in Mathematics who is like 75. The real Bola Tinubu will be around that age if still alive but obviously she is late. However a man that can lie boldfacedly that he went to GCI Ibadan that he never attended is most certainly lying about his CSU first class degree as well. Anyone should be able to see that. I mean it is a safe bet. Which other first class have you ever seen filling fake secondary school in a form?.
Gibberish
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by mutumina007: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2023
Does Killing Nigerien Babies Bring Glory To Our Name? Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out
https://www.nairaland.com/7819386/does-killing-nigerien-babies-bring
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

So if picture means nothing, should we then take the word of a nobody online like you as proof?

Even the school already said he attended their school, I don't know why all you losers from both Atiku and Obi camp are crying like baby on top this.

--School talk say na their student, una dey cry.
--We show you his photo and name on year book, una still dey wail.
--His classmate Tunde Badejo acknowledged Tinubu was his mate in Chicago state in a video and Tunde still show in the school yearbook, una still dey wail.
Lol.. you think say they go still agree after all proofs you put out? 😂
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by assholemods: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Continue with forge forge fake pictures.

If Tinubu is clean, why is he asking the university not to release his documents to Nigerians who care to know about their President or the man who stole the mandate?

Why is he afraid to show that he graduated with 1st class as most of you fools claim?

Should he not be proud to show his documents if they're genuine?
You calling people fools, you animal!
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by JONSYN7154: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Nor mind dem.
Thief must born thief ke! cheesy

Name -fake
Parents-fake
Age-fake
Certificate-fake
Life-fake
Education-fake
Employment history-fake
Genes-fake

Haba!!!

Hahaha 😆 you just made my day.
I don laf Taya piss for pant for here.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by assholemods: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Nor mind dem.
Thief must born thief ke! cheesy

Name -fake
Parents-fake
Age-fake
Certificate-fake
Life-fake
Education-fake
Employment history-fake
Genes-fake

Haba!!!
Lmao 🤣😂🤣 na do you go wail till eternity.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Dandollar101(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mr President of the federal republic of Nigeria, the same humble person I ever know, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed tinubu is here to stay for 2 good term(8years) No pain no gain...

Come and beat me😁 for saying the Truth. itura dee ooo....
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by speaktome(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
You get evidence?
Holluwhakemmy:
it was a mistake even in my school they made mistake instead of O they wrote Q
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Geminiivory: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Procarpenter:

Sir please I’m advertising my work is not nonsense please let’s be kind to each other.....

Which work? That thing you posted? Well that's nit my issue other than your comment concerning the thread
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by bionixs: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
When the clip started with a fake picture, another man’s photo , I left the thread

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Bigkoko: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
This 150 years school has gotten themselves into a huge mess!

360who:

He attended but did not finish. He paid to have it forged. And the school has fired the person responsible hence why they do not wanna release his records as it puts them in serious problems with the state and the govt. They face huge fines, a reshuffle and a media backlash, a tremendous scandal. See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/live/_Vj8BKcC2iI?si=GvfxOPUoQrrS26Lv
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by speaktome(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
it was a mistake even in my school they made mistake instead of O they wrote Q

Ur own was just Q-O
But this ur man own loud nah

H-B-V
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by EconomistXplain: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

You have Spring, Summer, and Fall semester for year 1979. So if you want to capture all students considering the fact that Fall semester usually end in December, the best thing to do is to release it the next year.

I know you are an illiterate so you won't know this. Lol, so Tinubu go pay Chicago to go back in time and put his name?

Are u the admission officer of CSU...?

Nigerians are not doubting his presence, activities nd graduation from the skl..instey which secondary school Results ein take gain admission...? simple!!!!!!
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by tolue42(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
My observation:

The faces in the yearbook do not look like fresh graduates under 30.

Tinubu has no other pix of him in the school like his classmates

The person's immediately before and after him in the year books are not same.

So Which is the correct year book.

Nigerians are missing the point.

The allegation is that a of stolen identity and and not of wether he graduated.

Another allegation is that of the authenticity of the result he is parading and him haveing 2.

APC foot soldiers should stop diverting attention acting like they know more than others.

The crux of the matter is: which primary and secondary school results did he use to get into the community college and then CSU.

Showing us the year book is even a dump response

Ogbeni shut up! Your mouth is smelling already.
Why not tell us the person on that picture is a female as David Hundai lied to you guys. Una mumu too much
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by speaktome(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
heysquare:

What about Adetokunbo as Antetokounmo
the difference in this is just B and M...every other alphabet is seen their... But that Oga own that is just 6 alphabets has HV
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Bigkoko: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
What if late Engr Funsho Williams had first hand information about the identify theft committed by Asiwaju, and guess what he ended up killed? Ponder this for a moment!

One thing I have promised my self, the truth about Asiwaju will be revealed and his real identify unveiled for everyone to see!

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Freemasonry: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Okay.

But why is he so desperate that nobody sees his Chicago results?

Bear in mind that he filed a suit to prevent Atiku from accessing the certified true copy of his certificate from Chicago state university, on the grounds that the PEPT was no longer admitting evidence.

Why bother to obstruct the unveiling of something that would merely serve to prove your case - ssuming but not conceding that he actually graduated from CSU?

It begs the question of Tinubu's true intentions. A man of integrity with nothing to hide would even be the one to make everything public, thereby putting the matter to rest.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Klington: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep chasing shadows...
U would soon be tired.
7 more years and 9 months to go before the Presidency is move to the North.

And you think all is well with you.

You're a complete joke.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by opamoses1: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
cybersoldiers:

The same you people that comes to Nairaland to become beggars with a different name. Una suffering and pain never start.

Non Yoruba's helping any Yoruba at this point in time should stop. They must learn to be truthful and sincere.
And yorubas should stop helping igbos too. Na those Yoruba liberals I blame.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by yommen: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

What matters to me is that the university never denied Tinubu graduating from them. I think that's the most important thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.