Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) (54013 Views)

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:

What do you really know about AA case in the US ?

And Wetin be his prayers on the matter?

You guys are to ignorant forming sophistication ..
Bro, I am a Northern Muslim but be rest assured that Atiku Abubakar, Insha Allah will never President of Nigeria, I can't say more than this.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Wickedlywicked: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
This 1980..

Tinubu said 1979..

Think paying for the csu official link will suffice.. not this achievers something.
Because that’s the argument on the other thread..

People only want to know . Certificate he used in getting admitted.

Again .. all this already dey court ..beside this your personal findings.. just like others… e no prove anything

Mere statement from “ his “ brother means nothing.. e no even carry paper weight.
So in a nutshell, he won Atiku, Peter Obi and his league of misguided followers blue and black but should not have been allowed to contest. I sense fear grin
Werey, I thought Peter said he had incriminating testimony showing that Mr president didn’t win the election. What has happened to the evidence?
Una mumu too much abeg grin grin
Una go investigate then cry tire
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Relevant123: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Proof or no proof, baba is now GCFR irrespective of the process abi

Let's focus on d relevant issues pls grin grin
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Elsueno: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
This 1980..

Tinubu said 1979..

Think paying for the csu official link will suffice.. not this achievers something.

Again .. all this already dey court ..beside this your personal findings.. just like others… e no prove anything

Mere statement from “ his “ brother means nothing.. e no even carry paper weight.

Exactly, I don't know what's even too hard about making his certificates available undecided.. A mean whats d big deal, since he even has friends who vouch for him, Make him allow us see d certificate & everybody go cool down undecided
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2023
kosiebe:

You still a long way. It's just too early

Yes oooooo
WE MUST VERIFY. . . no matter how long it takes.
We must make history and stop 'MMESOMMAISM' in Nigeria's educational system! cheesy

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Did you see the name you circled as Tinubu? You go explain tire!
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Pandar01: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2023
goodnewscliff:
Nairaland is a joke.
Nairaland management profiles are for Apc

Because they presented what you guys have Ben asking for?

Oh ,you were shocked Tinubu was just playing a mind game on you people all along ?😂😂

Focus on your life and leave politicians alone to do their work, don't kill yourself with tribal hate.

The man owes you nothing.

If you don't like him , come out and contest for the next election and stop talking like a nobody that you are, and mind you ,if you are an Igbo man , forget it ....it's dead on arrival 😂😂😂, because I know you are one, only the south south can rule ,not south east.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Shattuck:
this is the same question everyone is asking, only tinubu can explain why, but he is evasive on the whole issue.
He lost his certificate when he escaped from Abacha to Benin republic as refugee. Since then, he's depended on Affidavit and it seems only recently in late 2022 was he called by the school that his replacement certificate is ready (based on his Chattam house speech in December). For 2023, he may have just paid for something from the school that was used as a placeholder and not necessarily the original. I think he used just affidavit in 1999.

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by MRMRMR: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

All I see is 'forgery'.
Where dis ya video dey since?
Is it possible that all these video and photo shops exist and A FAKE CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN TO INEC?

All these do not make sense due to lack of consistency.
Too many lingering questions.

NO PRIMARY SCHOOL
NO SECONDARY SCHOOL
FEMALE TRANSCIPT.
DIFFERENT GRADUATION DATES.
TERRIBLE ACCENT FOR SOMEONE WHO EVER LEFT NIGERIA.
LICKING MICROPHONE TO 'TASTE IT'.
DIFFERENT AGES.
TOO MANY LIES!!!
LONG HISTORY OF DISHONESTY AND LACK OF INTEGRITY.

Bottom line?
We can NEVER forgive this drug baron for rigging the 2023 elections and insulting NIGERIANS WHO CAME OUT TO VOTE FOR THEIR CHOICE NOT EGBEKEBE APC!

Oya carry on.
It is obviuos you an online nuisance. After showing u proof u are still spewing rubbish.
Left to me I won't even bother showing any lazy illiterate proof that PBAT attended CSU. I did my personal research last year to discover the truth for myself. Anyone who can't find facts and accurate info for himself/herself is a lazy illiterate youth. No wonder Nigeria is not progress with these kinds of citizens without the ability to comprehend basic information.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Hoelujohn: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
I went online to search for Tunde Badejo profile. From what i found, he is the Chairman of Soft Alliance which is an IT company.

From the "About Us" page, it is clearly written that he graduated from Chicago State University with bachelor's in mathematics which is the same exact thing Tunde said in the video above.

Below is the link to his company website and his profile.

https://softalliance.com/tunde-badejo/
What's all this whala for. He should Just release all academic records, that will end all this rubbish.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by brownroofpipuar: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2023
goodnewscliff:
Nairaland is a joke.
Nairaland management profiles are for Apc

Seun go suspend you if u talk
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by obembet(f): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

It is the release date.

Normally, it is usually picked from the school library and the volume will be the next year. That is why it is tagged 1980.

Check the below screenshot from the page. It says clearly that the volume is year 1980.

At least thank me for educating your illiterate self.

For the 1980 to 1982 graduates, the combined the yearbook together and the format of the document is totally different from the 1979 Tinubu set.

See the difference.

U really get time for dummy o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Confused citizens looking for wetin no lost

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Abbeytoy(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

So if picture means nothing, should we then take the word of a nobody online like you as proof?

Even the school already said he attended their school, I don't know why all you losers from both Atiku and Obi camp are crying like baby on top this.

--School talk say na their student, una dey cry.
--We show you his photo and name on year book, una still dey wail.
--His classmate Tunde Badejo acknowledged Tinubu was his mate in Chicago state in a video and Tunde still show in the school yearbook, una still dey wail.

You dey argue with people who believe in one Jubril from Sudan for 8yrs? You go explain for 8yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Housing(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Bigkoko:
Not business administration again the school said?

Una mumu never do Sha!

College is same as Faculty in this regard. Department is just a unit under a college/faculty/school.

Tinubu will never allow his academic records to be released without a valid court order. It's a strategy to keep opposition busy on unnecessary things.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Klington: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
There are other Nigerians in Tinubu set of 1979 from Chicago State.

- Olajide Adeniji
- Olabisi Ayorinde

Below are their pictures in the year book.

More photos from the yearbook.

[b]Link: [/b]https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/46/mode/1up

Dey play.
You go explain tire....

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Pandar01: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

Yearbook will come out in the next year so the url saying 1980 is very correct.

You have Spring, Summer, and Fall semester for year 1979. So if you want to capture all students considering the fact that Fall semester usually end in December, the best thing to do is to release it the next year.

I know you are an illiterate so you won't know this. Lol, so Tinubu go pay Chicago to go back in time and put his name?

This is how the yorubas will manage this people for 8 years , after inheriting them from Buhari,

they will be transferred back to the Hausa in the year 2031..
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Alliswell248: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I think you are mixing things up.

1. The certificate or degree your TIEFNUBU gave to INEC did not come from CSU.
2. The school never mentioned any clerical errors. . . TIEFNUBU'S lawyers did,

As for mispellings. . . that is only a testimonial to FRAUD.
Google it.

Write Tinubu's name correctly if you want people to take you as a literate people and not a headless mob as everyone knows you.

Sore losers..
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Alliswell248: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Klington:

Dey play.
You go explain tire....

Keep chasing shadows...
U would soon be tired.
7 more years and 9 months to go before the Presidency is move to the North.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2023
NotProphet:

are all these people u posted dead?
why havent any of them comes out to attest that they knew him.
if all his classmates from primary to secondary died at the civil war, did all his course mates also die at once?

these and many more are the questions
They have actually. Two of the Nigerians have come out but you don't believe them.
Even if the dead ones amongst them should rise from the dead to testify, you still wouldn't believe.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by JONSYN7154: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

All I see is 'forgery'.
Where dis ya video dey since?
Is it possible that all these video and photo shops exist and A FAKE CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN TO INEC?

All these do not make sense due to lack of consistency.
Too many lingering questions.

NO PRIMARY SCHOOL
NO SECONDARY SCHOOL
FEMALE TRANSCIPT.
DIFFERENT GRADUATION DATES.
TERRIBLE ACCENT FOR SOMEONE WHO EVER LEFT NIGERIA.
LICKING MICROPHONE TO 'TASTE IT'.
DIFFERENT AGES.
TOO MANY LIES!!!
LONG HISTORY OF DISHONESTY AND LACK OF INTEGRITY.

Bottom line?
We can NEVER forgive this drug baron for rigging the 2023 elections and insulting NIGERIANS WHO CAME OUT TO VOTE FOR THEIR CHOICE NOT EGBEKEBE APC!

Oya carry on.
Photo shop wey AI go fit do.
Dem tink say we be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2023
jahbiz:
As a public figure, if there's controversy surrounding my certificate, as long my records are straight and i have nothing to hide. i will personally give directive to the school to release my records to whoever have interest.

Why should I pay lawyers to argue/defend it?

Whoever cares should think about it.
That's why you are you and not Tinubu.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by kcbusta(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=trutharena post=125405688]This thread is in response to some misguided people that are saying Bola Tinubu did not graduated from Chicago state and those asking for his class mates.

Below is the proof that he actually did Attended Chicago State University.

1. The photo Album for Chicago State University graduate of 1979

2. A video of one of Tinubu classmate "Tunde Badejo" stating that he attended Chicago State University with Tinubu

3. The photo of Tunde Badejo in the class of 1979 yearbook of Chicago State University

Video

Photo Album
Link showing President Bola Tinubu and Tunde Badejo. From the photalbum, you can see Tunde Badejo and Tinubu in the link below. Check page 75 for Tinubu and page 57 for Tunde Badejo.

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up
[/quote

Why is Donald Duke's childhood picture still there?🤣🤣🤣
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by NotProphet: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

They have actually. Two of the Nigerians have come out but you don't believe them.
Even if the dead ones amongst them should rise from the dead to testify, you still wouldn't believe.
can u please link me to the statement of the two people?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Loonyy(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
This thread is in response to some misguided people that are saying Bola Tinubu did not graduated from Chicago state and those asking for his class mates.

Below is the proof that he actually did Attended Chicago State University.

1. The photo Album for Chicago State University graduate of 1979

2. A video of one of Tinubu classmate "Tunde Badejo" stating that he attended Chicago State University with Tinubu

3. The photo of Tunde Badejo in the class of 1979 yearbook of Chicago State University

Video

Photo Album
Link showing President Bola Tinubu and Tunde Badejo. From the photalbum, you can see Tunde Badejo and Tinubu in the link below. Check page 75 for Tinubu and page 57 for Tunde Badejo.

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up

So it's not possible this was photoshoped?

Meanwhile with no EVIDENCE
"UNA GO EXPLAIN TIRE"
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2023
brownroofpipuar:
Still using Donald Duke picture as Tinubu

Does that picture look like that of Donald Duke or Tinubu?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Photo shop wey AI go fit do.
Dem tink say we be mumu.

Nor mind dem.
Thief must born thief ke! cheesy

Name -fake
Parents-fake
Age-fake
Certificate-fake
Life-fake
Education-fake
Employment history-fake
Genes-fake

Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Microwhy: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
This 1980..

Tinubu said 1979..

Mumu.. if not for politics, who are you.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Geminiivory: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Procarpenter:
School doesn’t matter anymore all we need is better Nigeria let the Poor to breathe......

Mean while Check my signature below for your professional roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheet. My price is affordable
Call or WhatsApp me through my signature below.... I work worldwide...and my price is affordable

Stop talking nonsense. Same nonsense you did in Buhari era and here we re
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Bigkoko:
Not business administration again the school said?

Una mumu never do Sha!

Business Administration but majored in Accounting.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by quickee: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
There are other Nigerians in Tinubu set of 1979 from Chicago State.

- Olajide Adeniji
- Olabisi Ayorinde

Below are their pictures in the year book.

More photos from the yearbook.

[b]Link: [/b]https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/46/mode/1up

The young boy in that video is Donald Duke, and not your drug Lord. Donald Duke already came out in 2022 to make this claim while they apologized. There are too many mysteries surrounding this con man. And many of the foolish sycophants here will prefer to waste their present lives supporting him because of what to eat, while their tomorrows are cursed and damned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by brownroofpipuar: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

Does that picture look like that of Donald Duke or Tinubu?

Ogbeni that's Donald Duke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.