Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out (61704 Views)

Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020) / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
This is culled from the main post. It should help you.
Description from the OP clearly shows this was a crime of from birth to the dirts.
And yes… your psyche needs being questioned because you're always controversial when everyone are being reasonable.
Again, OP's initial description does not include info on the umbilical cord being untrimmed nor of the baby being covered in blood ooo! shocked

Do you think my sanity is to be questioned in this case? It is possible the father had a hand in depositing the child were it was found so stop being biased in your conclusion. undecided
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Westerhoffe(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, OP's initial description does not include info on the umbilical cord being untrimmed nor of the baby being covered in blood ooo! shocked

Do you think my sanity is to be questioned in this case? It is possible the father had a hand in depositing the child were it was found so stop being biased in your conclusion. undecided

Now I see you sure have a problem understanding what is written.
Just get behind me, please. angry
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■Now I see you sure have a problem understanding what is written.
Just get behind me, please. angry
What I have a problem with is you pretending you can inject your delusions between the lines only to force it down my throat. undecided
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Westerhoffe(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What I have a problem with is you pretending you can inject your delusions between the lines only to force it down my throat. undecided

No… you should be worried about your inabilty to understand simple English sentences.
Despite pointing out your error, you still tried to shy away all because you think no one can correct you.

Well, that's your problem… not mine.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by izonborn098(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
The only line i love about ur statement... Experience matters in life... No woman who has a responsible man will abandon her child.. She will not even allow another person to shout at her kid... But do you think the mother don't have role to play?' who deceive who between she and the man... Do u think a responsible man will reject his kid?
The woman is the number one person to be blamed...
Abifarin16:

its never easy for a mother to abandone their child.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ No… you should be worried about your inabilty to understand simple English sentences.
Despite pointing out your error, you still tried to shy away all because you think no one can correct you. Well, that's your problem… not mine.
You injected blood where there is no mention of blood, distorted the claims made by OP to add that the umbilical cord was left untrimmed along with mentions of after birth. Wetin you wan make I do with that? Nod my head and say yes your twist is the correct version of events? Abegi undecided
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Westerhoffe(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You injected blood where there is no mention of blood, distorted the claims made by OP to add that the umbilical cord was left untrimmed along with mentions of after birth. Wetin you wan make I do with that? Nod my head and say yes your twist is the correct version of events? Abegi undecided

Get you through the post again.
This time, read with an open mind, break down the sentences and understand their meanings.

You see this, and you're still arguing… placed in the sack and no clothes, not cleaned, unblical cord dangling out.

Honestly, I doubt your sanity.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by ozoono(m): 3:24am On Aug 30, 2023
Beverlyjean:

What you are saying doesn't make sense... if a rich guy becomes broke because he was paying the bills of a woman and spending on her , I will 100% blame him cos its his money and his account, he had the choice to say no cos going broke will most likely mean he is on his own... if a woman gets pregnant, she should be blamed for allowing that to happen... she should protect her womb ,just like a man should protect his account... so because the man likes it raw, u should allow him to do it with u... so because a woman has needs , it means the man should spend all his money on her ....
God bless you dear for me. At least we still av sensible ladies in this forum that thinks with their head not with their puccy. Jeon take note
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by IamAtAnger: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Guy juz shut up abeg
Kobojunkie:
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by hapoelcars: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Same people that castigate single mothers

Will come and castigate her.

She does not want the society stigma

Please don't mention me.

Either we change the stigma or we experience this.

There are groups online such stigmatized women are cared for and some eventually meet their dream husband. Rejected pregnancy or baby by the father does not mean a total rejection by the world. Some good guys out there are looking forward to father a child. There are hundreds of links out there but I can recommend this Check this link https:///+t5jahlQ6-3E4YzBk
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by vickydevoka(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2023
jackmrandy:

she don't want to be a single mother. why having unprotected sex? and not just that why carrying the pregnancy from 1 to 6 months or there about before doing that despicable act?
Women sex drive doesn't come same with men, theirs are uncontrollable
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by KATERINA80: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2023
She should have given the child up for adoption instead of commiting such an abominable act, if she didn't want the child why then did she knack without raincoat?? I tire for this our girls oo who reason through their anus.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by JayVicky: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2023
Reminderz:

I think you people actually type with your asses.. they should have dumped you into the bin as well.. you guys see everything as cruise, literally everything! if she doesn't want to end up as a single mother or whatever the case may be, does that warrant killing a barely year old child?? is that the justification..?

everything has consequences in life, you can't just make a decision and say you want to get away with the consequences attached to it; whether good or bad... you know the consequences, yet you still went ahead, so who are you to blame...??

and to that first guy that made a comment saying because some guys don't encourage single motherhood? why should they? do you know the damages caused by most single mothers who didn't have a strong masculine figure to guide them and the child... check the atrocities attached to the dangers of single motherhood to the family involved and society at large, you would totally discourage the ideas of having more single mothers... just check the stats and see how mentally damaged children raised by single mothers are... most of them become a menace in the society... the only single mothers I pity are those that married legally and lost their husband due to a situation beyond their control, like accident, war or probably domestic violence, other than that, I don't pity any single mother because everyone is solely responsible for the choices he or she makes in life... only a fool will blame the other for his or her shortcomings...

irrespective of how the child end up in the bin, until we go back to the past, shun premarital sex, immorality, issues like this will still linger on... when something like this happen, blame the party involved because they both made they choice and they are to face the penalty... when she was having unprotected sex all about, opening net like onana, what did she think would happen? until marriage becomes sacred to sex, non-virgins are been castigated, people found having premarital sex are been punished, then this will never end... until then, everyone should own up to their own misfortune because they brought it upon themselves...
Why'd you have to diss Onana like that though😂😂
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2023
hapoelcars:

There are groups online such stigmatized women are cared for and some eventually meet their dream husband. Rejected pregnancy or baby by the father does not mean a total rejection by the world. Some good guys out there are looking forward to father a child. There are hundreds of links out there but I can recommend this Check this link https:///+t5jahlQ6-3E4YzBk

Scammer
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Jeon(f): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
See all.male abortionists forming saints as if they are not the ones shaming girls for having babies meanwhile they have sponsored so many abortions. They are still dropping theirs seeds everywhere they go because they don't get to be held responsible for their madness.
The same guys who go about sharing deseases and pregnancies through unprotected sex are here crying for a baby.
Now they blame only the lady for having unprotected sex as if she had the sex with a tree.
Very disgusting people.

You dy mind them.
Even Demon is a saint compare to those assholes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Anny69: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2023
nelsonose:

Really?
Just an assumption.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Anny69: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

She could have wrapped the baby properly and kept him/her where good Samaritans can easily find him/her alive instead of the born to be executed method.

But the best still remains, abstain, if you can't take care of the child.
I agree with you. I don't support child abuse.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Anny69: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I no gree o!
You must explain how you can luff me as a Nairalander.
grin By liking your posts.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Westerhoffe(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2023
Anny69:
grin By liking your posts.

Are you sure it's just that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Westerhoffe(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2023
Anny69:
I agree with you. I don't support child abuse.

Cool.
cool

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by bluestone2015: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Correct!
This won't happen if the father of the child was a responsible person.
Jeon:
So funny 😂 😂

So parents should leave the boy child in a wrong way right?

You will be among the persons, in fact you did b3 their leader in crucifying her for keeping the pregnancy and stepping in the single motherhood. She don't want to be a single mother, so allow her to be.

Modified
Those quoting me will be among the Men shaming her for keeping the baby, and it will decrease her value in dating,attracts predators to her [dump and use ] because single mother can welcome anything out of desperation.

I said what I said, dont waste your time to quote me because I won't reply to silly mentions.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Anny69: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Are you sure it's just that? cheesy
Sharing it too..
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Brandiebird: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
PINKYandBRAIN:
This is a terrible situation.

This is not even about stigma.

This is Evil.

And this is one of the reasons Women needs to be trained to be in one business or the other before they start opening their legs.

The lady is financially frustrated, obviously.

What are we doing today brain?
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Fortune118005(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
victory36:
abortion should be made legal it's better than birthing unwanted children to suffer plus it help control our population growth.
That does not justify your fact. Abortion means murder. God Almighty is against it, instead self-control is advised. Besides, God says we should be fruitful and multiply.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Westerhoffe(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Anny69:
Sharing it too..

Wehdone… continue dribbling so'gbo?
Maa ge mi o… mo mbo.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by victory36(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fortune118005:

That does not justify your fact. Abortion means murder. God Almighty is against it, instead self-control is advised. Besides, God says we should be fruitful and multiply.
leave God out of this matter pls. You are the type that will give birth to seven children with minimum wage earnings, multiplying poverty in the process. Abortion is not murder since it is still a feotus.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by PINKYandBRAIN: 7:23am On Aug 31, 2023
Brandiebird:

What are we doing today brain?

BRAIN: Same Thing We Do Every Night, Pinky.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Fortune118005(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2023
victory36:
leave God out of this matter pls. You are the type that will give birth to seven children with minimum wage earnings, multiplying poverty in the process. Abortion is not murder since it is still a feotus.
You are the one that did not understand what I'm saying. Read what I typed again, this time, slowly and you will get what I'm insinuating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With HIV Testing Today. / Coronavirus Suspect Dies In Omole, Lagos / Mia Khalifa's Boob Deflates After Being Hit By A Hockey Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.