Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index (12973 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Lexxxyy: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Eko for show...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by jayAjoku(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2023
5th best 🤣😂🤣 Why 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Chetas81(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Someone with weeds posted this nonsense
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by 90dbest: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Most Yoruba bigot didn't understand the gist of the reports, but have already started their usual Lagos hype, Yoruba should go and develop their Ibadan or oshogbo and stop claiming the glory of all Nigerians that made Lagos what it is today.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Alliswell248: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Now fake statistics that got us where we are today ..

The southwest are legendary for pumping out lies and propaganda just like th English .

The embellish mediocre things and package it as premium.

Trust me when I say no one in the developed world takes these stats seriously anymore 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Go ahead and tell us how Lagos is bigger than Newyork and Michigan put together 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell us how Lagos has better subway stations than Duba 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bunch of clowns

Next thing they will tell you is that Nigeria has the best nuclear arsenal in the world

Emergency lovers of Nigeria
We know them....hence refusing to vote for them.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by itsme01: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Okoro and Shinedu no fit hide their pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Amaggedon: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2023
obembet:
Waiting for children of hate review grin
Your're a girl and a potential mother , please stop acting stupid.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Alliswell248: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2023
Envy...hatred.... jealousy....for south west and they can't leave the region to develop theirs.

Thank God....we really dodged a bullet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by qtx(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

The day Tinubu stole Donald Dukes childhood picture in broad day light as his own na that day I fear Tinubu

Person wey say goat chop him SSCE certificate
grin
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by BRATISLAVA: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Smelly, stuffy, disorganized place. Horrible to live in.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Alliswell248: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol. This is the funniest post I've read of recent on Nairaland. Lagos with that over-bloated population, slums and series of crimes being committed by agberos on daily basis

When they call you children of hate, perdition, and frustration...it's like someone is unfair....why can't you rejoice for us for Nigeria.
You would still wail if none of the country's states is included, castigating the leadership.

Grow up....this is better than news of Nigerians caught with drugs in india.

9ja would be great

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by victorazy(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2023
iwaeda:

Including Oshodi, Ebute-Meta, Lagos Island, Orile, Egbeda, Egbe, Ajah squalor. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okokomaiko grin
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by GYBABA(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
grin

Make una dey deceive una sef

Na who never go Lagos una go tell that one

Lagos environment wey fit kill new born baby

Glorified slum

The only places conducive to live in Lagos are the Igbo dominated areas

I no even know wetin Igbo people dey find go Lagos when they can easily come to Rivers State and have peace

Honestly boss, you don't need this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Macpro: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2023
Programmer47:

Nairaland I wanted to write fla#heads, why am I seeing Igbos?
Lmfao. Omo, these people are something. Abeg try writing fla$heads make I no whether na only me

I just wrote fl@theads and it printed Igbos. But Coneheads won’t print Yorubas. This is totally unfair to Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2023
This Lagos wetin i know or another one?

Abeg make this foreign use style dey hype us na!
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
grin

Glorified slum

I no even know wetin Igbo people dey find go Lagos when they can easily come to Rivers State and have peace

The water in all mighty lekki is so horrible the stuff looks like orange juice
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Wordson(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2023
Interesting!

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by MrAgbako: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
grin

Glorified slum

Hatred wan finish you this ipob boy. The whole of the 5 eastern states money no reach Lagos money. always talking trash on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by GetSenseNow: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
grin

Glorified slum

They'll attack you but what you said is the fact.
Check the middle-income Yoruba-dominated areas of Lagos and you'll see those areas are akin to slums unlike the middle-income Igbo dominated areas of same lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by MrAgbako: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Reality3080:
Gidgiddy n his fellow igbos

What do u have to say?
they will rather die than congratulate Lagos. But if is one of the sad east state Dem go run dey type Igbo amaka abi nah Igbo chidima😂🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by GetSenseNow: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2023
itsme01:
Okoro and Shinedu no fit hide their pain
hahahha...dey there dey disgrace yourself. Dem dey talk about Lagos, you from Ogun Waterside go open mouth dey follow claim Lagos
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by RickyPunter10: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2023
Is it the same Lagos we dey?
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by FireUpNow(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2023
Lie lie people. Tiny u wey kpaki Donald Duke childhood pic claim say na him come even bring picture of a bridge in Asia. City begin claim say na Lagos as if that one nor do am, his save result or give dey goat belle, name of his secondary school na war. Place of origin na another drama. Continue to dey build lies up and down. This news na lie oo. Na from inside pit dem do this.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by winterfell007(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2023
Programmer47:

Yes oh. Just like the unemployment stuff , they just hate progress.
Igbos!. Afterall only 4% of Nigerians are unemployed.
The country is healthy. Everybody is happy but these people just keep on hating.
You must be needing psychiatric evaluation if you’re saying the country is healthy. It’s people like you that sell propaganda and they call you out, you term them as ‘Igbos’
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2023
5th Best in Africa??! Yet one of the worst in the world...!

Africa must really have very low standards...!
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Akano5(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2023
Mtcheeew, useless data, how can that bring food to my table
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by iwaeda: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2023
victorazy:

Okokomaiko grin
Aboru., Bariga Agege. AJ city, Amukoko. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Successkay12(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
grin

Glorified slum

Yeah your environment for ìgandò inside or ijedodo inside..... Mugu
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2023
Up Lagos, Yoruba nation
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2023
GetSenseNow:

They'll attack you but what you said is the fact.
Check the middle-income Yoruba-dominated areas of Lagos and you'll see those areas are akin to slums unlike the middle-income Igbo dominated areas of same lagos
There’s no Igbo dominated area of Lagos. It’s all Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Buffalo2(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traffic Advisory: APC Lagos Governorship Primary At Onikan Today / Dependant Visa Uk (student) / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.