Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index (12976 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Mrpojj(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/lagos-ranks-5th-best-african-city-to-live-work-in-report/
LoL did they use new metrics to arrive at this?
Like they did with the new unemployment rate
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/lagos-ranks-5th-best-african-city-to-live-work-in-report/

Lol....I can't count the number of people who left Lagos to work in other states
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Regardless of the hustling and bustling of Lagos, the city is still relatively peaceful compared to other part of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Fira09(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Smelly, stuffy, disorganized place. Horrible to live in.
Your state?
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by IbileIfe: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

The day Tinubu stole Donald Dukes childhood picture in broad day light as his own na that day I fear Tinubu grin

Person wey say goat chop him SSCE certificate
He wanted to be as handsome as Donald Duke.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by ojex004: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2023
Where is anambla?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by carl90(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2023
I thank God I have a land here in this Lagos.
Crazy and disorganized the place can be, Lagos is a good place to work, live and invest in.
At least when compared with other cities in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by GetSenseNow: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Naijaboy18:

There’s no Igbo dominated area of Lagos. It’s all Yoruba
ok, if you say so
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by ajutant(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by sirdest(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2023
So how does this put food on my table?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by victorazy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
iwaeda:

Aboru., Bariga Agege. AJ city, Amukoko. grin grin grin

Very beautiful and clean serene to live in grin
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by BENEAMATA: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Close to 11 million people that is not of southwestern origin LIVE and WORK in lagos ( legitimately or otherwise ) , yet , majority of them are posting from lagos to disagree with the survey . Those lot better go and prepare their 2027 election defeat speech cos lagos that they couldn't bring to burn under the cloak of #Endsars will never go down , will never regress .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by lomprico(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lol
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Thomasankara(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Sermwell(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
ImoleNaija:
This report would surely give some people a running stomach. cheesy
So you believe this report?? You must be a clown 🤡
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Sermwell(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
IPOB terrorist wont agree with this yet they want to die in Lagos
Are you even a Lagos indigene?? Werey capping from Ogbomosho!! grin
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by harmonyglobal: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lagos my Lagos
Enemies go run
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by 8stargeneral: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Another lie
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by igwebuike01: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
Congratulations Lagos.
Congratulations for coming 5th?
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by byteem: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Islie:

Thesame lagos that third
Mainland bridge is like sango ifo road .. keep wining urself

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Fake report. Lagos is full of shit.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by focus7: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
What about Onitsha developed by the emergency savior, Peter Obi?
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Programmer47: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
winterfell007:

You must be needing psychiatric evaluation if you’re saying the country is healthy. It’s people like you that sell propaganda and they call you out, you term them as ‘Igbos’

Understand sarcasm
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Omoawoke2(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol. This is the funniest post I've read of recent on Nairaland. Lagos with that over-bloated population, slums and series of crimes being committed by agberos on daily basis

Once igbos can get their country and vacate Lagos, Lagos will be free from crimes and over population
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Omoawoke2(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
Klington:
cool

Just like they said unemployment rate dropped to 4.1% few days ago, lowest in the world.

Comedy.

The people giving us problem are igbos, they all left their region to overpopulate Lagos.
It’s like the entire Igbo race in Nigeria live in Lagos. Once they leave, Lagos will be free
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Omoawoke2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
poseidon12:
Bunch of liars. Whoever did that ranking needs a psychiatric evaluation. Lagos, one of the best places to live in Give me a break.

The day igbos will stop coming to Lagos, that’s when we can say the ranking is fake.

As long as you all live in Lagos and desire to relocate to Lagos. Then the ranking is very true.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Omoawoke2(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Originalsly:
Let's not get deceived by the headline ... that's not what was said about Lagos. Lagos is ranked as "the fifth best African city with high desirability for people to live, work and invest."... which is not the same as the best city to live, work and invest in as the headline is shouting. We sooo love to swallow without chewing.

So which city in Nigeria is better than Lagos.

Why is everyone trying to move to Lagos. Why are igbos ready to die than leave Lagos?
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by zionstaar75: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol. This is the funniest post I've read of recent on Nairaland. Lagos with that over-bloated population, slums and series of crimes being committed by agberos on daily basis
so new York doesn't have slums?Johannesburg doesn't have slums?dumb post now every where on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by zionstaar75: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

The day Tinubu stole Donald Dukes childhood picture in broad day light as his own na that day I fear Tinubu

Person wey say goat chop him SSCE certificate
most of you have now your reasoning faculty to Tinubu as he now lives rent free in it.im still waiting for the propaganda that can earn awka a spot on such lists. It's like the election loss has caused Obidients mental health issues, you guys should keep wailing
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Klington: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The people giving us problem are igbos, they all left their region to overpopulate Lagos.
It’s like the entire Igbo race in Nigeria live in Lagos. Once they leave, Lagos will be free

Yes.
As cowards and suffer-sticated m0r0ns, even if they bring all the almajiris from the north to you, you dare not make any comments for you're their slaves.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Babysho(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin too funny

If them give Lagosians the option to migrate to Durban in SA that’s not even on the list and people in Durban to come to Lagos, I wonder which City will become overpopulated? cheesy

5th my foot
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Bfly: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lagos as the most populated city in africa being rank 5th best in Africa is a big shame to Nigeria as the biggest economy in Africa. Lagos ought to be no. 1.
We need alot of work to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dependant Visa Uk (student) / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan / Nigeria Street Maps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.