Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index (12971 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by SalamRushdie: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

The day Tinubu stole Donald Dukes childhood picture in broad day light as his own na that day I fear Tinubu

Person wey say goat chop him SSCE certificate

I dey tell U
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Tommydare(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ok Aba and onitsha are the best cities in Africa to live in.
Unperturbedpota:
More fake stats that got us where we are today ..

The southwest are legendary for pumping out lies and propaganda just like the British .

They embellish mediocre things and package it as premium.

Trust me when I say no one in the developed world takes these stats seriously anymore 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Go ahead and tell us how Lagos is bigger than Newyork and Michigan put together 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell us how Lagos has better subway stations than Duba 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bunch of clowns

Next thing they will tell you is that Nigeria has the best nuclear arsenal in the world
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Unperturbedpota: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tommydare:

And what are you? Was I discussing with you? Pls don't quote me again. Tout🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Unperturbedpota: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tommydare:

And what are you? Was I discussing with you? Pls don't quote me again. Tout🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Originalsly: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

So which city in Nigeria is better than Lagos.

Why is everyone trying to move to Lagos. Why are igbos ready to die than leave Lagos?

Is it about Nigeria or Africa?
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Which Lagos? Is der another Lagos 🤔
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by professore(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
I like the analysis
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Musauzor(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yoruba propagandist government.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Litmus: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Alliswell248:

When they call you children of hate, perdition, and frustration...it's like someone is unfair....why can't you rejoice for us for Nigeria.
You would still wail if none of the country's states is included, castigating the leadership.

Grow up....this is better than news of Nigerians caught with drugs in india.

9ja would be great

Maybe they cant rejoice for Nigeria because in reality they are neither Igbos nor Nigerians - but evidence is required either way. You don't know the true identity of majority online.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by BRATISLAVA: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Fira09:

Your state?

Who would want to live there? Noisy, dirty, hot, wet and disgusting, disorganized/crazy, claustrophobic and the stench.

It's always surprising to see the way people on this forum praise that place.
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Alpharey: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Did I read no 90 in the world. Hahahaha. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by texas1990(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is our Yoruba Lagos oooh not Igbos Lagos, let's hear about your anabra too mumu's
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Basher8583: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
More fake stats that got us where we are today ..

The southwest are legendary for pumping out lies and propaganda just like the British .

They embellish mediocre things and package it as premium.

Trust me when I say no one in the developed world takes these stats seriously anymore 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Go ahead and tell us how Lagos is bigger than Newyork and Michigan put together 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell us how Lagos has better subway stations than Duba 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bunch of clowns

Next thing they will tell you is that Nigeria has the best nuclear arsenal in the world

It's not wise to leave your brain at home I'll come to Nairaland. Is New York and Dubai now in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Unperturbedpota: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2023
Basher8583:

It's not wise to leave your brain at home I'll come to Nairaland. Is New York and Dubai now in Nigeria

You just disgraced yourself 😂😂😂😂😂😂 guy you are extremely moronic😂😂😂😂 wow !
Education is truly important. See go and finish your secondary school plssssssssws😂😂😂😂😂😂 do you know you are the only one who said this? That shows you how stupid you are? 😂😂 if you didn't understand the English you should have told someone to translate this t Yoruba for you so you can understand it better before disgracing yourself 😂😂😂😂😂

Wow , you are so stupid . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pls go to school and finish your watec pls 😂😂😂😂
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Basher8583: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You just disgraced yourself 😂😂😂😂😂😂 guy you are extremely moronic😂😂😂😂 wow !
Education is truly important. See go and finish your secondary school plssssssssws😂😂😂😂😂😂 do you know you are the only one who said this? That shows you how stupid you are? 😂😂 if you didn't understand the English you should have told someone to translate this t Yoruba for you so you can understand it better before disgracing yourself 😂😂😂😂😂

Wow , you are so stupid . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pls go to school and finish your watec pls 😂😂😂😂

Your write up shows signs of mental instability.

You need help
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Unperturbedpota: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Basher8583:

Your write up shows signs of mental instability.

You need help

Let me guess, you are Yoruba rights? 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index by Tommydare(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Iyalaya e tout
Unperturbedpota:

And what are you? Was I discussing with you? Pls don't quote me again. Tout🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traffic Advisory: APC Lagos Governorship Primary At Onikan Today / Dependant Visa Uk (student) / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.