Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Do Married Men Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Do This? (39464 Views)

Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by oluwaseyi0: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
human nature
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by 2Radii: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Na wetin we dey call goal-goal be that

Ur husband carry u go go
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by ednut1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
All married men
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Exceed15: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:
I don't understand men at all. Before you guys get married, you always seem to love women with thick bodies, even ending up with them. But after marriage, you all want slim girls to be your side chics. Why is that?

Probably expect the woman begin to work herself to stay trimmed. Well, girls on big side ate well behaved than slimmer one's. They give you peace and very supportive. U can't have you want in anyone. Enjoy the part you love and work on other ones.
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by easzypeaszy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:

Lies.

Man tell u the truth u said Lies after asking Men to answer... U ursef too get problem
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by bolademi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Shedrack777:
thick ladies are hard working while slim ladies are lazy. thick ladies are for marriage, while slim ones are for chop and clean mouth (best used for side chick).

Hahahaha
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Mryacks: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
I think there is a difference between "thick" and "fat"...that picture of the lady with that guy you put there I think is the later... grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Men generally love slim and sexy women like me.
But lately I have been attracting the poor ones amongst them abi there are no rich married men in Benin city

God please bless me with a rich sugar daddy like buhari and Tinubu.
I love tinubu kiss kiss

Shameless at it peak...
A hairy asss man hiding behind a female moniker. Sugar Daddy Kee you there!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by alizma: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:
I don't understand men at all. Before you guys get married, you always seem to love women with thick bodies, even ending up with them. But after marriage, you all want slim girls to be your side chics. Why is that?
Point of correction, why do ladies tend to become less concerned of the choice of dressings once they are married? There are still many married chubby ladies out that their husbands can't trade for any other person
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by togifon: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:
a lady wen young n thick is attractive, but as dey start to age dey become fat with porportion that isn't sexy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by vengertime: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:

It's your own sick opinion. Rubbish
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:

Why exactly are you generalizing?!!... How many Nigerian men like slim girls?!!

You Mods just approve any and every topic to front page. SMH. undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by BRATISLAVA: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ppn247:
Most men don like thick women.

The real question here should be why do women maintain their shape and beauty before marriage but throw all away after marriage?

Same goes for men. Men don't get ripped after marriage. They just develop potbellies and man boobs and get lazy AF, wanting to eat with their legs on the couch and can't even run after the kids. It's a shame, really.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by moneyissweet(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
As far as you fat with big soft yansh, I will continue loving and spending on you.

Chubby women turns me on 24/7

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by ruffhandu: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:
I never, and still don't like thick ladies
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by BRATISLAVA: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why exactly are you generalizing?!!... How many Nigerian men like slim girls?!!

You Mods just approve any and every topic to front page. SMH. undecided

You've never complained about it being a generalization when the genders are switched.

Frequently we see such threads about women. But just this one today and you're talking about topics being approved. Even through the last 5 pages and then complain.
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by BRATISLAVA: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
ruffhandu:

I never, and still don't like thick ladies

Thick or fat? What is all this thick talk.
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Angelfrost(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Same goes for men. Men don't get ripped after marriage. They just develop potbellies and man boobs and get lazy AF, wanting to eat with their legs on the couch and can't even run after the kids. It's a shame, really.

Another weird generalization...!

Are Will Smith, Dave Chappelle, Mark Wahlberg, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Van Vicker, etc, single?!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by sylve11: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:

grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by BRATISLAVA: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

Another weird generalization...!

Are Will Smith, Dave Chappelle, Mark Wahlberg, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Van Vicker, etc, single?!!

After you, Mr Generalization himself.

And you forgot halle Berry etc. The hypocrisy is pathetic.
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by sylve11: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:

Lies.

😆 🤣

E be like oga don change am for you. grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Shedrack777:
thick ladies are hard working while slim ladies are lazy. thick ladies are for marriage, while slim ones are for chop and clean mouth (best used for side chick).
It's always the hardworking for me.

Shedrack, you be weyrey...
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:

Lies.

If it is a lie then why don't men like marrying them (slim girls)?
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by sofiscatedmoron: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:
We don't like fat girls that much,
The matter become worst after marriage,she will become extra fat after child birth , making her look older than the man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by sylve11: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Samantha124:
I think it's because they have this assumption that most men don't find thick women desirable, therefore, they think no other man would bother stepping into their marriage.

Some men would go to the extent of telling their thick wives of how they did them a favour by marrying them because no other man would find them desirable.

Thick women can be easily manipulated because of their looks.

Most men desire slim women, but are afraid that those slim women might not be faithful because they'll be having lots of suitors constantly disturbing them.

Not true to an extent.

I have seen a lot of men who worship thick women and I have also seen some men who see slim girls as men. They avoid slim girls as if they are plagues. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You've never complained about it being a generalization when the genders are switched.

Frequently we see such threads about women. But just this one today and you're talking about topics being approved. Even through the last 5 pages and then complain.

Please, check again...

Quietly and patiently check through my profile, especially of me defending women vigorously.

Thereafter, return with an apology.

I will wait.
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Etranshub(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
How come you are so sure how married men behave?

Contact me for your welding fabrication!/metalworks ranging from iron roofing (watehouse, church auditorium, filling station etc), handrail and many more

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

After you, Mr Generalization himself.

And you forgot halle Berry etc. The hypocrisy is pathetic.

This is not about Halle Berry... If I generalized about women or men on any thread, call me out on that thread.

Let's stay on topic, if you please.

...And if you have no solid points for rebuttal, do well to have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by FireUpNow(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Shedrack777:
Dey deceive yourself for there. Thick ladies have very not interesting nudeness. Penetrating them is not easy.
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by essentialone(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
fat ladies only good for sex, because of their very wet and watery inners. Nothing else.

Please, who is the new president of Gabon jare?
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by wunmi590(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by GYBABA(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
As the saying goes, you never appreciate what you have until you lose it. Rather it's that thing not freely available to you that draws your attention & then the familiarity too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.