Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea (11774 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Samxiulee: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ hannie,like i said,you know it all,and when you look @ the mirror you can tell yourself welldone,a soap making factory in ikorodu,with properties all over the town?.ijede is not even ikorodu town its a satellite settlement so what all the fuss about,that area is where most guys who were washed away by sanusi tsunami left to,when they couldn't pay house rent in metro lagos city and where soaked in debt.try stop name calling people you dont know.they are just trying to tell you that even if it was you that was detained without any evidence,people should come to your defence.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by godfadda6(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
@mikepeace, it's not about what i'm saying, i'm just creating a scenario, yes i know this is Niaja, but we have to give the system some benefits of doubts, if he really pushed drugs and was freed based on settlement then shame on the system, if it was based on "errors" or otherwise then the system should be questioned!

I work at the airport, I have seen people detained for hours, missed their flights because they were placed on observation in the end NDLEA just writes to the airline to wave any penalty, I have not seen someone who came to sue them because he was detained and he lost his job, "the system".

I was present when he was been taken away for observation, he was still joking with the NDLEA officials what happened in the observation room I cannot say because my eyes no reach there, but what I know is that i'm of the school of thought that "the system" is faulty, bad anticidents have been created, what we can do as "commentators and spectators" is to jeer, clap or critices, when will the sytem change, no one knows!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
Sam xiu lee:

@ hannie,like i said,you know it all,and when you look @ the mirror you can tell yourself welldone[b],a soap making factory in ikorodu[/b],with properties all over the town?.ijede is not [b]u town its a satellite settlement so what all the fuss about,that area is where most guys who were washed away by sanusi tsunami left to,when they couldn't pay house rent in metro lagos city and where soaked in debt.try stop name calling people you dont know[/b]even ikorod.they are just trying to tell you that even if it was you that was detained without any evidence,people should come to your defence.
LOOOOL AT THE BOLDED,I EVEN THOUGH THE AREA HE STAYS IN IKORODU WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE AREA THE WAY HE WAS MAKING MOUTH grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
lucabrasi:

each time i try to give your brain and intellect the benefit of doubt the next comment you make proves me wrong and shows me again and again that your brain is operating on a single cell instead of multiple cells like every normal brain.
this brings me to the conclusion that you are a bungalow  with an empty decking i.e nothing upstairs,

let me re iterate

i have never been to ikorodu in my whole life and it is not an option for me to stay when i eventually move back to nigeria GOD willing
i have absolutely nothing against those who live there but i don't know anyone there unless you want me to go there and then carry a placard looking for people that will be friends with me.

if living and growing up in g.r.a is such a big deal to you,then why running down the area as living on past glory you see the contradiction?loool

pls engage your brain in gear and stop cursing on neutral

again i don't know if middle class or rich people stay in ikorodu simply because i have never been there before ,i don't know who lives inside tinubu's house or obasanjo's house because i don't know anyone there read this slowly and you ll understand.

good for you that you have been travelling to uk,even before prince charles was born a beg clap for yourself looool so which of your london trips did you board same flight with baba sure when he was excreting drugs
baboonfor anyone to assert the bolded shows that if people got awards for being silly you will be conferred with the nobel price for stupidity the alarming thing is that yours is even bordering n senility

u r yet making no sense dumbo!

u have never been to Ikorodu so u think Ikorodu is some village. . .how stewpid u are!

u dont think if u ever relocate to Nigeria u will come to Ikorodu  . . .it shows that u lack vision and u dont even know the way the rich reason,the TRULY RICH look for virgin lands, otherwise scorned by others to invest in and turn them into goldmines . . yet ediots like urself still live in ur cages thinking pple give 2 fcuks about GRA . . .u dey madt ni? get it into ur freking head, everyone is talking real estate in Lagos and no one gives a Bleep about GRA . . .na Banana Island we dey even dey discuss? ode oshi  grin

na ediots like u go dey UK dey argue say internet no dey Ikorodu . . .Mumuni Alao  grin

Sam xiu lee:

@ hannie,like i said,you know it all,and when you look @ the mirror you can tell yourself welldone,a soap making factory in ikorodu,with properties all over the town?.ijede is not even ikorodu town its a satellite settlement so what all the fuss about,that area is where most guys who were washed away by sanusi tsunami left to,when they couldn't pay house rent in metro lagos city and where soaked in debt.try stop name calling people you dont know.they are just trying to tell you that even if it was you that was detained without any evidence,people should come to your defence.

go and learn how to type write, type LEGIGBLE ENGLISH and reason properly before you talk at me . . .we no be mate, even my monkey is more learned than u are!  grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
[b][b][b]Scan: NDLEA may apologise to Baba Suwe[/b][/b][/b]
17/10/2011 17:52:00Kelvin Osa- Okunbor

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), said on Monday that it may apologise to the detained Nollywood star, Babatunde Omidina aka “Baba Suwe”, who was arrested last week for alleged drug trafficking, if the result of the computerized tomography scan does not find traces of hard drug in his body.

Omidina was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, last week on his way to Paris, France.
Speaking in a telephone interview, the Director -General of NDLEA, Femi Ajayi, explained that the ace actor will still have to undergo the CT scan to ascertain his true position on the matter.
“If the scan result indicates that the ace actor did not ingest any drug, the NDLEA will release him and possibly tender an unreserved apology because of the wide interest his arrest has generated.
“Based on the standard operational rule, it is after the third excretion, which is expected to take some days that it would become clearer whether or not the suspect had any drug on him.
“It is too early to say if the ace comedian is guilty or not, but the scan will be completed and the result released for the general public to see things for themselves, “Ajayi stated

source;http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/mobile/news-update/23148-scan-ndlea-may-apologise-to-baba-suwe.html
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
lucabrasi:

LOOOOL AT THE BOLDED,I EVEN THOUGH THE AREA HE STAYS IN IKORODU WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE AREA THE WAY HE WAS MAKING MOUTH grin

u are a nitwit  . . .I keep saying it U ARE A BLOODY RETARDED NITWIT!!!

U think Baba Suwe is living low here in Ikorodu? he has properties like no man's business!and if u care to know the most visionary of us do seek for virgin lands to expand our horizons!

Baba Suwe has acres of lands around Omitoro, Elesin that he could sell any of, once broke yet u ediots think he has got nothing! think of decoy millionaire . . .u nitwits!

This is a guy that knows how to show off wealth once Ileya is around the corner . . .the last time he changed his latest Cherokee jeep to the latest Maxima . . .when he got broke and the AC got spoilt he couldnt change the AC or even repair it . . .we all know his spending patterns around here and best believe it u fhools majority of the people who have all got properties here all big people and staff of MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT that would rather go to work by jetty . . .WE CALL IT KEEPING IT LOW, U EDIOTS CALL IT WRETCHEDNESS!!!!  grin

Maybe fools like Lucabastard needs to know, Baba Suwe's plaza signboard today got cleaned off!!! why? someone needs to answer this question!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
lucabrasi:

[b][b][b]Scan: NDLEA may apologise to Baba Suwe[/b][/b][/b]
17/10/2011 17:52:00Kelvin Osa- Okunbor

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), said on Monday that it may apologise to the detained Nollywood star, Babatunde Omidina aka “Baba Suwe”, who was arrested last week for alleged drug trafficking, if the result of the computerized tomography scan does not find traces of hard drug in his body.

Omidina was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, last week on his way to Paris, France.
Speaking in a telephone interview, the Director -General of NDLEA, Femi Ajayi, explained that the ace actor will still have to undergo the CT scan to ascertain his true position on the matter.
“If the scan result indicates that the ace actor did not ingest any drug, the NDLEA will release him and possibly tender an unreserved apology because of the wide interest his arrest has generated.
“Based on the standard operational rule, it is after the third excretion, which is expected to take some days that it would become clearer whether or not the suspect had any drug on him.
“It is too early to say if the ace comedian is guilty or not, but the scan will be completed and the result released for the general public to see things for themselves, “Ajayi stated

source;http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/mobile/news-update/23148-scan-ndlea-may-apologise-to-baba-suwe.html

use ur bleeping brain . . .

Tinubu is at work here tongue
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
hannie:

u r yet making no sense dumbo!

u have never been to Ikorodu so u think Ikorodu is some village. . .how stewpid u are!

u dont think if u ever relocate to Nigeria u will come to Ikorodu  . . .it shows that u lack vision and u dont even know the way the rich reason,the TRULY RICH look for virgin lands, otherwise scorned by others to invest in and turn them into goldmines . . yet ediots like urself still live in your cages thinking pple give 2 fcuks about GRA . . .u dey madt ni? get it into your freking head, everyone is talking real estate in Lagos and no one gives a bleep about GRA . . .na Banana Island we dey even dey discuss? ode oshi  grin

na ediots like u go dey UK dey argue say internet no dey Ikorodu . . .Mumuni Alao  grin
it is obvious from successive comments/replies from you that your brain is being gradually worn out as a result of the mental effort to put this much words together
another thing you seem to have an issue with is simple english comprehension
the third observation is that it seems you are very slow on the uptake, sort of borderline dyslexic and it takes you a while to understand stuffs

seems you have a problem with me staying in ikorodu,na by force
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
hannie:

use your bleeping brain . . .

Tinubu is at work here tongue
I'm sorry for your condition so tinubu is the drug lord now??
no wonder your brain is worn out from being overworked, its not used to this much mental effort so give it a rest,no be by force
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
lucabrasi:

I'm sorry for your condition so tinubu is the drug lord now??
no wonder your brain is worn out from being overworked, its not used to this much mental effort so give it a rest,no be by force

answer this simple question u bastard:

how old are u?

if u were old enough u would add up 1 + 1 to make 2

Tinubu is a drug lord himself . . .HE IS ALSO THE OWNER OF THAT STEWPID DAILY THAT IS POSTULATING THAT APOLOGY RUBBISH!!!

THERE ARE ALREADY PEOPLE AWARE OF THE PLAN TO FREE BABA SUWE, BUT THEY ARE READY TO PROTEST IT WITH THE CONTRASTING EVIDENCES THEY HAVE TO PROVE THAT HE WAS FOUND WITH COCAINE IN THE 1ST PLACE1!!

I know . . .so dont tell me what I know u ediot . . .

wanksters like urself should have been quarantined off NL
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by ayisat1: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2011
Baba suwe GOD see you o, olorun wa, but if na true STOP it o, Remember say moladun no dey o, And your children need you oo,
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Samxiulee: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
Lets @ hannie be in his fools paradise,now its tinubu that's @ work, i think the best thing for you is silence, and you be the king in your world, fools world grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
hannie:

answer this simple question u bastard:

how old are u?

if u were old enough u would add up 1 + 1 to make 2

Tinubu is a drug lord himself . . .HE IS ALSO THE OWNER OF THAT STEWPID DAILY THAT IS POSTULATING THAT APOLOGY RUBBISH!!!

THERE ARE ALREADY PEOPLE AWARE OF THE PLAN TO FREE BABA SUWE, BUT THEY ARE READY TO PROTEST IT WITH THE CONTRASTING EVIDENCES THEY HAVE TO PROVE THAT HE WAS FOUND WITH COCAINE IN THE 1ST PLACE1!!

I know . . .so dont tell me what I know u ediot . . .

wanksters like urself should have been quarantined off NL
its better for a fool to be quiet,rather than talking thereby proving beyond any doubt that he is a confirmed fool.

aside from having a single cell brain defect and suffering from dyslexia and mild amnesia i think you are also high on a combination of cow poo and high grade indian hemp.
because you are displaying all the symphtons i.e being of an unstable mind,psychotic,rambling on without making any sense
Sam xiu lee:

you have shut him/her up after you rumbled him/her that he/she lives in the power part of ikorodu lmao
Lets @ hannie be in his fools paradise,now its tinubu that's @ work, i think the best thing for you is silence, and you be the king in your world, fools world grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
Sam xiu lee:

Lets @ hannie be in his fools paradise,now its tinubu that's @ work, i think the best thing for you is silence, and you be  the king in your world, fools world grin

It's not all nairalanders we should respond to. Hannie's IQ is not better off my 2 year-old dog's. he sucks.  sad sad sad
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
Sam xiu lee:

I told u I dont do convos with illiterates tongue

lucabrasi:

its better for a fool to be quiet,rather than talking thereby proving beyond any doubt that he is a confirmed fool.

aside from having a single cell brain defect and suffering from dyslexia and mild amnesia i think you are also high on a combination of cow poo and high grade indian hemp.
because you are displaying all the symphtons i.e being of an unstable mind,psychotic,rambling on without making any sense

see the ediot talking? am better of than the whole of ur generation . . .thunder fire your yansh!!!

fools like u that dont know what time it is, yet come talking thrash on cyber . . .were pataki ni gbogbo yin! grin

airmark:

It's not all nairalanders we should respond to. Hannie's IQ is not better off my 2 year-old dog's. he sucks.  sad sad sad

in fact u are nothing but a deranged dog in human body!!!

dont test me, u asstard! cool
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
hannie:

see the ediot talking? am better of than the whole of your generation . . .thunder fire your yansh!!!

fools like u that dont know what time it is, yet come talking thrash on cyber . . .were pataki ni gbogbo yin! grin

hannie:

i am done with you,so i will only be praying and interceding for your children both born and unborn and the prayer is that in the mighty name of jesus your stupidity and senseless ness will not be hereditary inn so that those innocent children will not be lumbered with a single cell brain for the rest of their lives
if you r better than the whole of y generation then you have failed already because they have properties in ikeja and g.r.a while you have in the bush part of ikorodu lool
their brain is multi celled while your brain consist of a single cell
you exhibit psychotic and border line mental behaviours while they are completely sane, yu will agree with me that mentally you are not balanced as your out bursts have shown
hope you have seen the latest news about baba sure, baboon!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^^^

bush man!!!

u cant even type right . . .

neither can you put up smiple quotes online . . .

its obvious your whole generation has failed if u support ediots and twerps like Baba Suwe the drugs peddler . . .

na God go punish u and all others who refuse to speak up and fight for the truth!!!

na una children go suffer am, eyin were buruku!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
hannie:

^^^^

bush man!!!

u cant even type right . . .

neither can you put up smiple quotes online . . .

its obvious your whole generation has failed if u support ediots and twerps like Baba Suwe the drugs peddler . . .

na God go punish u and all others who refuse to speak up and fight for the truth!!!

na una children go suffer am, eyin were buruku!
im so sorry for your condition,its so sad if this is the best retort you can come back with the same way i made a mistake with quoting is the same way you spelt simple as 'SMIPLE'
see how easy it is to make mistakes baboon?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^^ monkey! tongue

typos are what they are : TYPOS. . .

not when someone that claims he cant consider living in remote areas like myself cant do simple things like quote . . .

my dog is more intelligent than u are!!!

ur shrink should have told u that ur seminal fluid deficiency is making ur brain cells work overtime . . .adofuro oshi! grin

na me u wan do cyber battle with . . .dem don swear for ur whole generation! grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
hannie:

^^^ monkey! tongue

typos are what they are : TYPOS. . .
so you do agree people make simple errors then?kudos clap for yourself you are slowly but surely getting there,we shall overcome, some day
hannie:

not when someone that claims he cant consider living in remote areas like myself cant do simple things like quote . . .
don't give yourself cardiac arrest over my preference o cause i can sense you frothing at the mouth already, symptoms of epilepsy in addition to the multitude you are carrying around already
hannie:

my dog is more intelligent than u are!!!
no wonder your iQ is on par with that of a fish , so a domestic dog is your companion your case just keeps getting worse and worse
hannie:

your shrink should have told u that your seminal fluid deficiency is making your brain cells work overtime . . .adofuro oshi! grin
hmm i see,well i don't have one since i don't need to see a shrink you on the other hand seems to be familiar with all the right phrases probably because you are still undergoing your psychological evaluation,its just so sad that a psychotic patient like yourself which others have confirmed as well from previous comments can never be completely healed unless you find a strong prophet to do a proper deliverance for you,like i said before its your children both born and unborn i am feeling for don't worry your psychotic imbalance is not hereditary so they have nothing to worry about
hannie:

na me u wan do cyber battle with . . .dem don swear for your whole generation! grin
cyber battle??dude I'm using your case to drink my red rose and watching sky o battle ke me that I'm enjoying myself at your expense, talk about delusions of grandeur grin grin
don't worry if a normal sane individual abused my generation i will be really pissed off,but because we including yourself know you are mentally unstable i won't be angry with you, i understand what you are going through its like fighting a mad man for spitting at you
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2011
^

ASSTWAT!

Get a dog to get down on . . .

u suck  . . .your type should be taught how to space sentences on NL and how to quote others . .

ode oshi . . .I suspect u are Baba Suwe's love child  grin

asiwere, alaileko omo . . .

waste of copulatn feeling funky!

for this land who be your papa? u fit talk who your papa be? cool

thunder fire your yansh!  grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
hannie:

^

ASSTWAT!

Get a dog to get down on . . .

u suck  . . .your type should be taught how to space sentences on NL and how to quote others . .

ode oshi . . .I suspect u are Baba Suwe's love child  grin

asiwere, alaileko omo . . .

waste of copulatn feeling funky!

for this land who be your papa? u fit talk who your papa be? cool

thunder fire your yansh!  grin
AGAIN,pls help me extend my sincere condolences to your parents for the way you turned out after all they went through while you were growing up.no one would be happy seeing their child this messed up like you are.
the funny thing is that each comment i make,you end up validating it by your retort i.e the one about the dog which you have readily validated your behaviour is even like that of a barking dog frothing at the mouth if you preview your comments I'm sure even you in your condition will be surprised lol

i ll rather be baba suwe's love child than be a middle aged man,with a mental imbalance besides don't worry my daddy sure will soon be a billionaire courtesy of n.d.l.e.a then people like you will line up at our gate in ikorodu with your begging bowl lool
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^

u be DEJO TUMFULU! grin

I have challenged you to name which family you are from to prove you are worth ur boasts . . .

oponu oshi grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by engrj(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
Dis is a freeki lie
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
hannie:

^^^

u be DEJO TUMFULU! grin

I have challenged you to name which family you are from to prove you are worth your boasts . . .

oponu oshi grin
i won't come on here and drag the family name through the gutter the good thing about the internet is that if you like rant and rave from now till tomorrow you will be like a mad man fighting an iroko tree
first you compared your intelligence to a dog now you are comparing it to demo tumuli your alter ego
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2011
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/10/21/detained-actor-rejects-food-scan-reveals-drugs/

more heart-breaking news for u Suwe loving ignoramuses grin

especially that dog called LUCABASTARD grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
hannie:

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/10/21/detained-actor-rejects-food-scan-reveals-drugs/

more heart-breaking news for u Suwe loving ignoramuses grin

especially that dog called LUCABASTARD grin
stupidity truly runs in your blood stream,in your haste to find anything negative about the man,i guess your brain did not connect to your intellect that it is not humanely possible to have a large amount of drugs lodged in the belly for 4 days talk less of more than a whole week.
do you know the temperature of the human stomach?google is your friend drug pellets are packed with very light rubbery material for easy passage hence it will easily melt like butter in the human belly exposing the raw drugs to ravage the soft tissues in the stomach all this you will find in google.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 12:28am On Oct 22, 2011
mumu oshi . . .

tell all that to Baba Suwe  . . .u asstard!

we all know the story . . .this time we will make sure his connections FAIL  tongue

He wont die because the NDLEA already put themselves in a tight corner from the onset as the illicit narcotics he had on him had been removed initially . . .
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2011
hannie:

mumu oshi . . .

tell all that to Baba Suwe  . . .u asstard!

we all know the story . . .this time we will make sure his connections FAIL  tongue

He wont die because the NDLEA already put themselves in a tight corner from the onset as the illicit narcotics he had on him had been removed initially . . .

tell what exactly? that he should magically concoct cocaine out of thin air??
I'm sure you are probably one of those behind the tip off,I'm sure you are scratching your head puzzled as to why nothing has been found on him now that nothing has been found at the end of another day what have you to say apart from the usual manure pouring out of your gutter hole
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by airmark(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
As i read on, i realised it's a disgrace to my 2yr old dog to compare hannie's brain with hers. This hannie definitely did nt finish Junior secondary school. He sucks. grin grin grin

hannie:

I have challenged you to [b]name which family you are from [/b]to prove you are worth your boasts

So irritating challenge. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
lucabrasi:

tell what exactly? that he should magically concoct cocaine out of thin air??
I'm sure you are probably one of those behind the tip off,I'm sure you are scratching your head puzzled as to why nothing has been found on him now that nothing has been found at the end of another day what have you to say apart from the usual manure pouring out of your gutter hole

I dont have to be behind any tip off . . .as far back as the year 2007 I had known Baba Suwe to be a drug peddler . . .

the mistake they made then was allowing him off the hook then . . .my sister working at FAAN, saw him in detention for few days at NAHCO, IKEJA so I know what am talking about . . .Baba Suwe is their regular customer, the problem is this time: THERE WONT BE ANY COVERUP . . .Even Alhaji GIADE their oga knows his job is on the line if they try to cover him up . . .HEADS WILL ROLL IF THEY TRY TO COVER IT ALL UP!!!

They need to tell it to the marines that Baba Suwe eats only once in 3 days  . . .BASTARDS!!!  grin

To you twerps and nitwits talking thrash here . . .I have told you guys to go do a Fluid count . . .its absolute that it runs in thousands and not millions . . .you lot are bloody dysfunctional in all forms of your miserable lives!  grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
airmark:

As i read on, i realised it's a disgrace to my 2yr old dog to compare hannie's brain with hers. This hannie definitely did nt finish Junior secondary school. He sucks. grin grin grin

So irritating challenge. shocked shocked shocked
loool i tire o,why would i advertise my family name on here
hannie:

I dont have to be behind any tip off . . .as far back as the year 2007 I had known Baba Suwe to be a drug peddler . . .

the mistake they made then was allowing him off the hook then . . .my sister working at FAAN, saw him in detention for few days at NAHCO, IKEJA so I know what am talking about . . .Baba Suwe is their regular customer, the problem is this time: THERE WONT BE ANY COVERUP . . .Even Alhaji GIADE their oga knows his job is on the line if they try to cover him up . . .HEADS WILL ROLL IF THEY TRY TO COVER IT ALL UP!!!

They need to tell it to the marines that Baba Suwe eats only once in 3 days  . . .BASTARDS!!!  grin

To you twerps and nitwits talking thrash here . . .I have told you guys to go do a Fluid count . . .its absolute that it runs in thousands and not millions . . .you lot are bloody dysfunctional in all forms of your miserable lives!  grin
dude,nacho and faan are both situated in a very popular and central area,there is no way someone of baba suwe's status will be detained for even a couple of hours and the news will not be all over the town talk less of days.you keep saying you know he is a drug peddler yet you have not offered a single objective and proper evidence other than conjectures,rumours and hear say.
even if he eats once a week,the fact of the matter is that it is not possible to have cocaine in his system till this very moment since the time he has been detained under observation, coupled with that is the fact that they have been giving him laxatives to force him to excrete which they have been monitoring.
the only face saving measure or what they call evidence since the almost 2 weeks he has been in detention is the controversial ct scan done yesterday which newspapers have faulted now due to the questionable background of the indian doctor.

if anyone needs to do a brain check i ll suggest you need it more than anyone because there are numerous issues of a psychological nature suggesting you are a sandwich short of a picnic.when 2/3 or more people are saying the same thing or have same view of a single individual then that individual needs to properly check himself.

while we are doing the fluid count,you should get your brain to the nearest brain surgeon for a comprehensive and thorough rain scan to help you detect and suck out the dead brain matter floating around in order for you to think clearly and rationally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nengi Caught In The Toilet Grinding Kiddwaya (video) / Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) / {MUST SEE} Leak Video: See What This Naija Guy Did To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.