Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea (11776 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 12:55am On Oct 24, 2011
lucabrasi:

loool i tire o,why would i advertise my family name on heredude,nacho and faan are both situated in a very popular and central area,there is no way someone of baba suwe's status will be detained for even a couple of hours and the news will not be all over the town talk less of days.you keep saying you know he is a drug peddler yet you have not offered a single objective and proper evidence other than conjectures,rumours and hear say.
even if he eats once a week,the fact of the matter is that it is not possible to have cocaine in his system till this very moment since the time he has been detained under observation, coupled with that is the fact that they have been giving him laxatives to force him to excrete which they have been monitoring.
the only face saving measure or what they call evidence since the almost 2 weeks he has been in detention is the controversial ct scan done yesterday which newspapers have faulted now due to the questionable background of the indian doctor.

if anyone needs to do a brain check i ll suggest you need it more than anyone because there are numerous issues of a psychological nature suggesting you are a sandwich short of a picnic.when 2/3 or more people are saying the same thing or have same view of a single individual then that individual needs to properly check himself.

while we are doing the fluid count,you should get your brain to the nearest brain surgeon for a comprehensive and thorough rain scan to help you detect and suck out the dead brain matter floating around in order for you to think clearly and rationally

doggy doggy . . .keep barking! grin

I would rather wait for the NDLEA asstards to finish their freaking investigation cool

doing convos with a morgue attendant aint my thing grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
hannie:

canine canine . . .keep barking! grin

I would rather wait for the NDLEA asstards to finish their freaking investigation cool

doing convos with a morgue attendant aint my thing grin grin
@the bolded,now you are reasoning with the good part of your brain.a sensible and rational human being will await the investigations of ndlea and at least let them announce the find before jumping to wild and unsubstantiated conclusions.
we are approaching the end of another monday of another brand new week and no cocaine yet, unless the mans intestines is the size of lagos state will the drugs still be making the journey to his bowels through to his pooh.even normal food would have gone through the digestive journey and turned to poo talk less of drug pellets
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by semid4lyfe(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
Hehehehe. . .my good old friend hannie is in fine form grin

Dr K, I hail o. Nothing do you cos me dey gbadun you gan. . .go on soun cool
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 12:35am On Oct 25, 2011
ACE comedian, Babatunde Omidina, a.k.a Baba Suwe, on Monday, asked a Federal High Court in Lagos, presided over by Justice Okechukwu Okeke, to vacate an order he gave last Friday, which empowered the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to detain him for additional 15 days.

The request formed part of a motion on notice he brought, pursuant to Order 26 Rule 11 of the Federal High Court (Civil Procedure) Rules, 2009.

The artiste, while asking for an order of the court discharging or vacating the order issued by Justice Okeke, argued that the application for the order obtained by the NDLEA was grossly irregular and constituted an abuse of the processes of the court.

In the motion filed by his counsel, Bamidele Aturu, Baba Suwe also argued that the application for the order obtained by the respondent was contrary to public policy and constituted a wanton violation of his fundamental rights.

The motion is expected to be heard tomorrow.

The NDLEA, it will be recalled, had arrested the comedian on October 12, while trying to board an Air France plane to Paris, after the scanning machine at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport had allegedly indicated that he had ingested substances suspected to be hard drugs.
[b][b][b][b][b]
Meanwhile, the NDLEA, on Monday, denied the rumour that Baba Suwe excreted wraps of cocaine or any other hard drugs.

Its spokesman, Mitchell Ofoyeju, in a telephone interview with the Nigerian Tribune, described as untrue, the rumour doing the rounds on Monday that the actor had started excreting drugs.

The rumour that Baba Suwe had excreted 16 pellets of cocaine led the Nigerian Tribune to call the NDLEA officials for confirmation, which they denied.

According to Ofoyeju, “the story is untrue, there is nothing new, he is still under observation.”
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:55am On Oct 25, 2011
Ofoyeju is confused . . .

should he have paid the rumour mill any mind?

a bloody rumour that started here on NL by a blogster called Martin Uwaikwe which was supposed to be freaking stale news?

immediately I heard Ofoyeju begin his usual rubbish yarns I told my wife I am sure he would yarn more okpata!

Ofoyeju is definitely going to lose his job with the way he has handled this issue . . .the PR of NDLEA has to be the poorest of all Govt agencies after that of the NFF grin

@Semid

I dey hail u 2 jare my brother . . . wink

me sef I dey gbadun u as I dey gbadun dis film wey Baba Suwe dey shoot grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 3:11am On Oct 25, 2011
the ndlea encouraged the rumour with help from people like you which made it spread like wild fire,we are still waiting for the cocaine approaching 2 weeks now maybe by the time they "observe him"for a couple of months their ct scan will reveal the true picture
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^^

doggy doggy . . .u still dey bark abi?

LMAO!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^^^
whoever allowed you to degenerate to this level should be thrown from the tallest building cause this is seriously not fair
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^^

me and your papa no dey the same level . . u asstard!

the seminal fluid in ur brain no dey make u think right . . .

bloody morgue attendant feeling funky!!!

I am only pitying you and not taking you fully to the cleaners because I know ur history cool
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:06am On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^^^
if you say so then i agree with you,but one thing i am a hundred percent sure of is that my father is not a retarded,metally imbalanced individual like yourself
with the last line of your comment it is clear for all to see that in addition to your mental imbalance,and psychotic state you also suffer from hallucinations and serious delusions probably the only comment which rings true is the fact that you are a cleaner
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
Looking through your profile . . .I pity you though cry

kpele . .take some Ice water for ur sorrows wink
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^
I'm sorry i can't help your sorrowful condition and if you really think looking through my profile will help you glean much about my personal life then you are sadly delusional and mistaken.the only comments i will make are those i don't care if a total stranger knows about hence the reason you don't find my age picture state of origin e.t.c displayed
possibly your psychotic condition is slowly improving because one of the early signs of recovery from a mentally imbalanced state is the feeling of pity or showing emotions sorry o
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
u sure dont want to go there u asstard . . .

stop testing me . . .

else I will go and call my sister TOH for u . . . grin

omo alaileko oshi buruku yi!!! grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^^^^
why are you stopping at your sister TOH you might as well add your colleagues in AMO hope you know what the prefix stands for are mental hospital
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:37am On Oct 28, 2011
U don die before abi?

Re-loaded go re-bury u sharpishly . . .bloody ediot! grin

Baba Suwe's dog grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2011
hannie:

U don die before abi?

Re-loaded go re-bury u sharpishly . . .bloody ediot! grin

Baba Suwe's dog grin
so now you have resorted to using other people's names i guess cause you have nothing sensible to say again, oops its not like you have said anything sensible since anyway
if i have died before at least i came back to earth as a normal human being unlike you who have left the sane part of your brain back in the cemetery you were first buried
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by airmark(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2011
`^^^ That's what i'm talking about - A killer punch to Hannies' poverty-eroded cheek. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 3:02am On Oct 29, 2011
lucabrasi:

so now you have resorted to using other people's names i guess cause you have nothing sensible to say again, oops its not like you have said anything sensible since anyway
if i have died before at least i came back to earth as a normal human being unlike you who have left the sane part of your brain back in the cemetery you were first buried

Mumuni . . .stop barking!

tell ur daddy Baba Suwe to shyte the shyte and u all ediots get the feck off our frequencies!!!

were alainiran!

airmark:

`^^^ That's what i'm talking about - A killer punch to Hannies' poverty-eroded cheek. shocked shocked shocked

poverty-eroded cheek? I can feed the whole of your generation U BASTARD!!!!

Talk is cheap . . .its the www that makes twerps and nitwits like u talk to people that u cant square up to in real life . . . .bloody asswipe! angry
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2011
hannie:

Mumuni . . .stop barking!

tell your daddy Baba Suwe to shyte the shyte and u all ediots get the feck off our frequencies!!!

were alainiran!
so this is the level it has degenerated to for you, its a real shame first you spit your bib out like a 2 yr old when that didn't work,you included names of your mentors in case that ll scare me now you are like a muzzled rabid tetanus infested,
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by airmark(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2011
hannie:

I can feed the whole of your generation

Talk is cheap . . .its the www that makes twerps and nitwits like u talk to people that u cant square up to in real life . . . .bloody asswipe! angry

Soap-maker grin grin grin, you think that your 4 by 4metres soap-making room's annual turn-over can feed my dogs for a month? You must be kidding me. grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
lucabrasi:

so this is the level it has degenerated to for you, its a real shame first you spit your bib out like a 2 yr old when that didn't work,you included names of your mentors in case that ll scare me now you are like a muzzled rabid tetanus infested,

na me tell u sa make u be product of a broken home?

abi were le leyi?

u retard! get off that frequency u are on and face the fecking truth , .U ARE A NITWIT OF QUESTIONABLE ORIGIN!!! grin

airmark:

Soap-maker grin grin grin, you think that your 4 by 4metres soap-making room's annual turn-over can feed my dogs for a month? You must be kidding me. grin grin grin

As a soap-maker what I earn in a week can feed you for a year!!! u think na small thing to get soap factory?

get a job first then we can talk . . .at least a minimum wage job, U BLOODY ASSWIPE!!! cool

U BETTER ASK WHO DR KITAUN IS HERE ON NL . .B4 U OPEN UR GOB WIDE!!! EYIN WERE TI WON TI SI ILEKUN FUN GBOGBO YI!!!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2011
hannie:

na me tell u sa make u be product of a broken home?

abi were le leyi?

u slowpoke! get off that frequency u are on and face the fecking truth , .U ARE A NITWIT OF QUESTIONABLE ORIGIN!!! grin

As a soap-maker what I earn in a week can feed you for a year!!! u think na small thing to get soap factory?

get a job first then we can talk . . .at least a minimum wage job, U BLOODY ASSWIPE!!! cool

U BETTER ASK WHO DR KITAUN IS HERE ON NL . .B4 U OPEN your GOB WIDE!!! EYIN WERE TI WON TI SI ILEKUN FUN GBOGBO YI!!!
its obvious now that your brain and though 'sphere is a plain arid desert, absolutely nothing is going on there,you don't have anything sensible to say and all you come up with are dis jointed incomprehensible garble of words you have put together from GOD knows where,
so your latest allegation is that i am from a broken home?looooool
you might not believe me but i am earnestly and honestly telling you a certified doctor probably outside nigeria needs to take a good look at you,

maybe if i don't have a life outside nairaland i ll be stalking you asking who is dr kit an unlike you who have made nairaland a life time objective congratulations to you,your award is coming to your soap making factory in the down town area of ikorodu not even the posh area of ikorodu, meanwhile pls don't forget to book an appointment with a psychologist you really need it
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^

na me talk say make ur papa abandon u . .go marry other wives and take care of other children?

peeps like u should be seeking help not making noise here on NL . . .

U ARE THE TWERP THAT NEEDS TO SEE ME . . .I GOT INJECTIONS FOR DOG-BITTEN EDIOTS LIKE U . . .WERE ALASO!!! grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
hannie:

U BETTER ASK WHO DR KITAUN IS HERE ON NL . .B4 U OPEN your GOB WIDE!!! EYIN WERE TI WON TI SI ILEKUN FUN GBOGBO YI!!!

grin grin grin grin, You must be a clown. No wonder you claim you know Baba suwe more than anyone. You were both trained in the same school of humour. It seems his success in the art, makes you jealous of him. I hope you won't kill yourself when Suwe is freed on friday. Nincompoop Soap-maker. Never thought people of your mind-set still existing. Tell me the worth of your soapy room in euros. grin Dr. Kitaun ko, Dr. Keita ni. mumu.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
airmark:

grin grin grin grin, You must be a clown. No wonder you claim you know Baba suwe more than anyone. You were both trained in the same school of humour. It seems his success in the art, makes you jealous of him. I hope you won't kill yourself when Suwe is freed on friday. Nincompoop Soap-maker. Never thought people of your mind-set still existing. Tell me the worth of your soapy room in euros. grin Dr. Kitaun ko, Dr. Keita ni. mumu.

Ignoramus grin

Go and meet your fellow w.ankers!!! we no be mate cool
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 2:28am On Nov 02, 2011
hannie:

^^^

na me talk say make your papa abandon u . .go marry other wives and take care of other children?

peeps like u should be seeking help not making noise here on NL . . .

U ARE THE TWERP THAT NEEDS TO SEE ME . . .I GOT INJECTIONS FOR DOG-BITTEN EDIOTS LIKE U . . .WERE ALASO!!! grin
lol if my father abandoned me then i guess your parents didn't even bother to turn up for you at the maternity ward for you to have ended up as a soap maker in a run down part of ikorodu.
imagine a man with other children still sending them abroad while you are yet to see what heathrow or gatwick airport looks like apart from the magazine and tv programmes lmao
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 3:25am On Nov 02, 2011
lucabrasi:

lol if my father abandoned me then i guess your parents didn't even bother to turn up for you at the maternity ward for you to have ended up as a soap maker in a run down part of ikorodu.
imagine a man with other children still sending them abroad while you are yet to see what heathrow or gatwick airport looks like apart from the magazine and tv programmes lmao

I saw Gatwick first in 1980 . . u dumbo! tongue grin

ur papa don see even local airport then? bloody asswipe! grin

I aint even on ur level, u freaking nitwit . . .u got nothing on me . . .I make Soaps and other household cleaning stuff . . .I make freaking money and that in my Naija, not anywhere where ediots like u cant claim nada . . .U ARE A BLOODY SLAVE WHEREVER THE Bleep U ARE!!!

What I have here in Ikorodu, u can only dream of even after you come back home empty-handed yarning ''THERE IS NO WHERE LIKE HOME'' . . .

To u . . .u arean achiever because u wash toilets and combine it washing dead bodies . . .freaking hell!!! Get a life u asstard! U are talking to a bleeping celebrity . . .u only read about people like me in the dailies/gossip blogs but on the www . . .adodis and adofuros are free to yap about ''CHECKING OUT'' . . .Even Andrew sef don run come back home . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/u-169415/sa-showPosts/start-4704

This was Re-loaded's response to you on ur awkward background: tongue

First off, I really hope you are in school, before it's too late Embarrassed. How old are you? You should know bout[b] X[/b] and Y chromosomes.

Secondly if you are going to brag about your dad being "highly educated", you should know a truly educated person wouldnt go around spreading his seeds in hopes for a male child when anyone that actually has been to school SHOULD know that the chromosome required for a male kid lies in the man.

get it now?

see what I mean?

U ARE A bleeping EDIOT OF ABSOLUTELY QUESTIONABLE ORIGIN!!! grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
hannie:

I saw Gatwick first in 1980 . . u dumbo!  tongue  grin
talk is cheap,i am accusing you of being a bloody liar,prove me wrong by posting any evidence of you ever being in the uk, you r not just a liar but your suffering from a chronic case of liabetic and need some insulie to keep you going you know what they say about using a bigger lie to cover up
hannie:

your papa don see even local airport then? bloody asswipe!  grin
funny enough you are right,he hates travelling and the only local airport he has been is the one at ikeja and abuja the rest is international if you push me i will simply refer to past interviews he has given reporters in the sun newspapers and tribune for you to go read his interview baboon.
the difference between me and you is the home training, if you notice i have not said a single negative word of insult towards your parents its just cause of the way i was brought up unlike you
hannie:

I aint even on your level, u freaking nitwit . . .u got nothing on me . . .I make Soaps and other household cleaning stuff . . .I make freaking money and that in my Naija, not anywhere where ediots like u cant claim nada . . .U ARE A BLOODY SLAVE WHEREVER THE bleep U ARE!!!
did i touch a raw nerve?loooooooooooool I'm sure you do make money,even okada riders make money as well good for you freakazoid
hannie:

What I have here in Ikorodu, u can only dream of even after you come back home empty-handed yarning ''THERE IS NO WHERE LIKE HOME'' . . .
loool i can only dream of setting up a soap making factory in ikorodu? LMAOOOO OK,I HEAR YOU!
hannie:

To u  . . .u arean achiever because u wash toilets and combine it washing dead bodies . . .freaking hell!!! Get a life u asstard! U are talking to a bleeping celebrity . . .u only read about people like me in the dailies/gossip blogs but on the www . . .adodis and adofuros are free to yap about ''CHECKING OUT'' . . .Even Andrew sef don run come back home . . .
another reason to show you have never crossed the international airport talk less of travelling to the uk.anyone who frequents or has been to the uk before will know that this is a myth.go and conduct your research washing dead bodies is not a job they give just anybody here,you are required to have specific licenses and you have to be attached to the medical profession you will be vetted on different levels besides jobs like that are usually given to white people not black or pakistani or any other race.
why would i finish a first and second degree in different uk universities and then go back to washing toilets?even you that did not pass through a single higher institution are not washing toilets lool.
if i return back to nigeria without a single penny by virtue of my familial background i have a ready job waiting for me, we are totally different in background besides its too late because i have achieved educationally,financially on my uk sojourn so sorry dude loool
keep an eye out,i am moving back home end of next year or beginning of 2013 when i will launch my photo studio biz i will send the link of the adverts on several blogs,mags and tv to you
hannie:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/u-169415/sa-showPosts/start-4704

This was Re-loaded's response to you on your awkward background:  tongue

First off, I really hope you are in school, before it's too late Embarrassed. How old are you? You should know bout[b] X[/b] and Y chromosomes.

Secondly if you are going to brag about your dad being "highly educated", you should know a truly educated person wouldnt go around spreading his seeds in hopes for a male child when anyone that actually has been to school SHOULD know that the chromosome required for a male kid lies in the man.

get it now?

see what I mean?
the quotes above is another evidence that you did not pass through the four walls of a higher institution.
let me give you a friendly advice as it might be useful for you in your mushroom one man business, when reading an article or anything always endeavour to understand the background,and everything surrounding it before hastily using it to fulfil your own ends.

the thread was about people who want male children,and just like many people in his generation who grew up in the 1950s to 1960/70s i related his experience of wanting a male child which led him into a polygamous situation.which deluded picked up on and was casting aspersions on him.
apart from you being an illiterate,you have shown that you were probably taught some home training but you have refused to heed your parent's teaching and instead have sought to disgrace them in public.anyone who holds their own parents or elders in high esteem will never cast aspersions on other people's parents hence i will agree that you and deluded are similar in this manner.
what i like and appreciate about my father and my family is that they are honest enough and open enough to admit mistakes wherever they have made it for us to learn from and i have posted it on here for other people whip might be contemplating something similar to learn from.
in all the years i have posted that comment with the thousands who have read it,i am sure they would have learnt from that and retraced their steps in the search for a male child.

now i will like to ask you where and what exactly is your point again? grin
good home training and a good family name can never be bought with silver nor gold,
hannie:

U ARE A bleeping EDIOT OF ABSOLUTELY QUESTIONABLE ORIGIN!!!  grin
looool don't worry about that i know my origin and i am extremely proud of my origin.including all the opportunities i have been open to as a result of this hence i would never change it even if i had a choice in fact the meal i just had and the wine i am sipping now while replying your drivel was courtesy of a nice egunje i obtained from my dear father on his recent trip to the uk who wouldn't want such a dad?
grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 12:20am On Nov 04, 2011
lucabrasi:

talk is cheap,i am accusing you of being a bloody liar,prove me wrong by posting any evidence of you ever being in the uk, you r not just a liar but your suffering from a chronic case of liabetic and need some insulie to keep you going you know what they say about using a bigger lie to cover upfunny enough you are right,he hates travelling and the only local airport he has been is the one at ikeja and abuja the rest is international if you push me i will simply refer to past interviews he has given reporters in the sun newspapers and[b] tribune[/b] for you to go read his interview baboon.
the difference between me and you is the home training, if you notice i have not said a single negative word of insult towards your parents its just cause of the way i was brought up unlike youdid i touch a raw nerve?loooooooooooool I'm sure you do make money,even okada riders make money as well good for you freakazoidloool i can only dream of setting up a soap making factory in ikorodu? LMAOOOO OK,I HEAR YOU!another reason to show you have never crossed the international airport talk less of travelling to the uk.anyone who frequents or has been to the uk before will know that this is a myth.go and conduct your research washing dead bodies is not a job they give just anybody here,you are required to have specific licenses and you have to be attached to the medical profession you will be vetted on different levels besides jobs like that are usually given to white people not black or pakistani or any other race.
why would i finish a first and second degree in different uk universities and then go back to washing toilets?even you that did not pass through a single higher institution are [/b]not washing toilets lool.
if i return back to nigeria without a single penny by virtue of my [b]familial
background i have a ready job waiting for me, we are totally different in background [/b]besides its too late because i have achieved [b]educationally,financially on my uk sojourn so sorry dude loool
keep an eye out,i am moving back home end of next year or beginning of 2013 when i will launch my photo studio biz i [/b]will send the link of the adverts on several [b]blogs,mags and tv to youthe quotes above is another evidence that you did not pass through the four walls of a higher institution.
let me give you a friendly advice as it might be useful for you in your mushroom one man business, when reading an article or anything always endeavour to understand the background,and everything surrounding it before hastily using it to fulfil [/b]your own ends.

the thread was about people who want male [b]children,and [/b]just like many people in his generation who grew up in the 1950s to 1960/70s i related his experience of wanting a male child which led him into a polygamous [b]situation.which
deluded picked up on and was casting aspersions on him.
apart from you being an illiterate,you have shown that you were probably taught some home training but you have refused to heed your parent's[b] teaching[/b] and instead have sought to disgrace them in public.anyone who holds their own parents or elders in high esteem will never cast aspersions on other people's parents hence i will agree that you and deluded are similar in this manner.
what i like and appreciate about my father and my family is that they are honest enough and open enough to admit mistakes wherever they have made it for us to learn from and i have posted it on here for other people whip might be contemplating something similar to learn from.
in all the years i have posted that comment with the thousands who have read it,i am sure they would have learnt from that and retraced their steps in the search for a male child.

now i will like to ask you where and what exactly is your point again? grin
good home training and a good family name can never be bought with silver nor gold, looool don't worry about that i know my origin and i am extremely proud of my[b] origin.including[/b] all the opportunities i have been open to as a result of this hence i would never change it even if i had a[b] choice in[/b] fact the meal i just had and the wine i am sipping now while replying your drivel was courtesy of a nice egunje i obtained from my dear father on his recent trip to the uk who wouldn't want such a dad?
grin

chei !!!  shocked  shocked  shocked

see me see wahala  grin

imagine all the mistakes this asstard abi na fcuktard makes just cos I have gotten him where he doesnt want me to . . .

I wonder why at my level I would stoop low replying a nitwit that doesnt know how to choose words when writing,

a bleeping twerp that doesnt know when and how to use punctuations,

an ediot that doesnt know how to start and end statements,

a slow asswipe that thinks because he used 'oluwole' to get into UK he has a life . . .how deluded can a bloody Nigerian wannabe be?

THIS EDIOT IS THE SAME EDIOT THAT OPENLY ADMITTED THAT HE WAS STEALING TO 'FORM' BIG BOY WHEN HE WAS GROWING UP . . .MY DAYZE!!!   shocked  grin

See u assstard called Lucabastard . . .u need to apologize to your father for the money he has been wasting on u!!! u are simply a waste of seminal fluid . . .WERE OSHI!

U aint got nothing on me . . .u cant write better, u dont got no money  . . .u still depend on your father's money and faded reputation . . .of all interviews na Sun and Tribune e dey give interviews to . , meaning what? EVEN AGBEROS DEY GIVE INTERVIEWS THESE DAYS!!! YET U DEY MAKE MOUTH ON NL . . .ARE U MAD? DEM SWEAR FOR U NI?

ABEG PARK WELL . . .MAKE I SEE ROAD!!!! angry
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2011
hannie:

chei !!!  shocked  shocked  shocked

see me see wahala  grin

imagine all the mistakes this asstard abi na fcuktard makes just cos I have gotten him where he doesnt want me to . . .

I wonder why at my level I would stoop low replying a nitwit that doesnt know how to choose words when writing,

a bleeping twerp that doesnt know when and how to use punctuations,

an ediot that doesnt know how to start and end statements,

a slow asswipe that thinks because he used 'oluwole' to get into UK he has a life . . .how deluded can a bloody Nigerian wannabe be?

THIS EDIOT IS THE SAME EDIOT THAT OPENLY ADMITTED THAT HE WAS STEALING TO 'FORM' BIG BOY WHEN HE WAS GROWING UP . . .MY DAYZE!!!   shocked  grin

See u assstard called Lucabastard . . .u need to apologize to your father for the money he has been wasting on u!!! u are simply a waste of seminal fluid . . .WERE OSHI!

U aint got nothing on me . . .u cant write better, u dont got no money  . . .u still depend on your father's money and faded reputation . . .of all interviews na Sun and Tribune e dey give interviews to . , meaning what? EVEN AGBEROS DEY GIVE INTERVIEWS THESE DAYS!!! YET U DEY MAKE MOUTH ON NL . . .ARE U MAD? DEM SWEAR FOR U NI?

ABEG PARK WELL . . .MAKE I SEE ROAD!!!! angry

looool now i am starting to see a pattern in your comments.again i will not abuse your parents because its not their fault but don't hate the player hate the game grin grin grin.
i am proud of my present station in life,my achievements that is why i am proud enough to state all that i have done in the past.i even reminded my dad of those stuffs and more that i used to do on his last trip to the uk just 3 weeks ago.if your parents didn't have the financial means or are not wealthy enough for you to do that or afford you the opportunities i and my siblings had then pls don't take it out on me ask baba GOD why.
it is instructive to note that the same dad that i stole his money not minding the fact that i have a job still gives me my egunje anytime he is in the uk, so why are you taking panadol for my own father's headache grin grin
thank GOD you were able to read all that i wrote meaning it was clear and legible enough for you baboon

thank GOD for self teaching and evening school in your life or you situation would have been worse off than it is, you should re asses your life and what you stand for at your age. check the three pages of this thread and the only other people who have made comments have been towards you and your near mental,psychotic rants and behaviours, this should be a pointer to the fact that if more than one person shares an opinion about you the chances are that they are right.

you still have not risen up to my challenge, YOU ARE A BLOODY LIAR IF YOU CANNOT SHOW ME PROOF THAT YOU HAVE EVER TRAVELLED OUT OF NIGERIA TALK LESS OF HEATHROW!LOOOOOL at least i am abroad by whichever means why don't you try it and see where it will get you, i can bet they will make baba suwe's present abode your permanent house stark illiterate

if i don't depend on my father's money should i then depend on your's? see me see something o grin grin grin
my father has enough to go round and he is not complaining so whats the problem here loooool
why don't you go and tell mike adenuga and dangote, tinubu's children to reject their father's money abi?looooool

you even forgot the one i said that a job is already waiting for me anytime i move to lagos with my dad even if its 2013 grin

hate and envy not only consumes internally,but it also blinds you to stuffs you would have ordinarily seen. now the hate ,jealousy and envy you are displaying towards a total stranger coupled with the psychological deep seated issues you have and the poverty mentality that has obviously been a part and parcel of you will only serve to destroy you and stunt whatever growth you are aspiring to.
if you really plan to upgrade your mush room factory one man business road side soap making venture in a bush run down part of ikorodu,then i suggest you re arrange your mind and priorities ,clear out the cob webs of bitterness, hatred,envy and get some help for the psychological issues you are bedevilled with then maybe, just maybe, things might start to look up for you.

its no crime to come from an humble family,my dad was from one, but the mind set and ambitions is what sets someone like him apart from someone like you
on a last note let me give you a tiny clue on who my dad is knowing you are jobless enough to leave your job and go conduct a research.
in the whole of ikeja,my father is within the top5 individuals who owns the largest expanse of land/real estate apart from the government, i bet you are boiling with rage now grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
@hannie
just got this alert on my phone so decided to compound your stupidity in relation to the thread heading

Drug-Free: NDLEA Releases Baba Suwe From Detention

Popular Nigerian comedian, Babatunde Omidina, has been released by the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) about an our ago as ordered by a Lagos High Court in Ikeja.

The comedian known as "Baba Suwe" walked out of NDLEA detention a free man after the agency unsuccessfully detained him for several weeks in search of narcotics it claimed was found in his system during an airport screening.

The case will remain one of the most embarrassing high profile case for the NDLEA as the agency did not retrieve any drug from Baba Suwe's bowel after 3 weeks of detention and series of public gaffes.

NDLEA spokesperson , Mitchel Ofoyeju, confirmed Baba Suwe's release to SaharaReporters. Ofoyeju also disclosed that the NDLEA did not find any narcotics in Baba Suwe's body as at the time of his release.

SaharaReporters could not reach Baba Suwe's lawyers to determine their likely next line of action on the matter.

can you see how uninformed,silly ignorant,false and hollow your assertions were concerning baba sure being a drug peddler?
so where are the drugs you were so sure they were going to find?
now that the man has been released to go home to his house seeing as you live in ikorodu maybe its now time for you to resume to his house everyday and inspect his pooh for the next 1 year
[b][b]ignorant oaf![/b][/b]
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2011
bloody malu . . . cool

the case is still on, u asstard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) / {MUST SEE} Leak Video: See What This Naija Guy Did To His Girlfriend / People Are Funny By Asking For A Comedian Can Be President In Nigeria - Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.