Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea (11777 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2011
hannie:

bloody malu . . . cool

the case is still on, u asstard!
thought you were so sure they will definitely find drug pellets in his stool??
after all according to your flawed assertions when you were busy waxing idiotic, he is a drug peddler and you were sure he ingested drugs on this occasion or have you quickly forgotten the jargons you posted?

i ll ask you again seeing as you live in same area as baba suwe,it will save ndlea a lot of money if you can volunteer to inspect baba suwe's pooh for the next 6 months to one year.
you will resume at his house at 8am everyday in case he tries to defeceate early then you will inspect the pooh till late at night??
brain dead stick of blue cheese
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
u asstard!

stop spewing bunkum . . .

heads will roll at NDLEA and we all know it . . .

thieves and peddlers like u might rejoice today BUT THE LONG ARMS OF THE LAW WILL CATCH UP WITH U LOT!!!

lucabrasi:

thought you were so sure they will definitely find drug pellets in his stool??
after all according to your flawed assertions when you were busy waxing idiotic, he is a drug peddler and you were sure he ingested drugs on this occasion or have you quickly forgotten the jargons you posted?

i ll ask you again seeing as you live in same area as baba suwe,it will save ndlea a lot of money if you can volunteer to inspect baba suwe's pooh for the next 6 months to one year.
you will resume at his house at 8am everyday in case he tries to defeceate early then you will inspect the pooh till late at night??
brain dead stick of blue cheese

This is just the beginning . . .u fat f.ool!!!

we all might be guilty of conjectures but we often now what is true and what is not . . .explains why IBB and OBJ will never be convicted of corrupt practices in this country sad
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2011
hannie:

u asstard!

stop spewing bunkum . . .

heads will roll at NDLEA and we all know it . . .

thieves and peddlers like u might rejoice today BUT THE LONG ARMS OF THE LAW WILL CATCH UP WITH U LOT!!!

This is just the beginning . . .u fat f.ool!!!

we all might be guilty of conjectures but we often now what is true and what is not . . .explains why IBB and OBJ will never be convicted of corrupt practices in this country sad
dude you never cease to amaze, loooool so I'm fat now?
oh i can see you are using the ok part of your brain if you really admit to being guilty of making hasty,hollow and false judgements without proof
what has baba suwe got to do with ibb and obasanjo ? phew,
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2011
^^^

u are slow!!!

where your brain cells are supposed to be . . .just like your father, u have an overflow of seminal fluid  . . .oponu oshi!!!

if as at today we cant hold IBB or OBJ for corrupt practices, then why do we even bother with an ugly and so-called wretched Baba Suwe?  undecided

LUCABASTARD!!! U are a fool to be celebrating this . . time will tell who is wrong and who is right!

before then . . .u can continue licking Baba Suwe's poo  cheesy
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by tpia5: 1:04am On Nov 05, 2011
is this hannie the same person as dr kitaun?

thought it was some i.diot running mouth like people here are wont to do.

i just read some pages of the thread and found out you're supposed to be dr kitaun.

why not stick with that id to avoid unnecessary problems.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Detongue: 1:43am On Nov 05, 2011
Baba Suwe's case should be left alone, 2 many waters hv pass under d bridge. Eye wen de cry de c
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 1:48am On Nov 05, 2011
tpia@:

i just read some pages of the thread and found out you're supposed to be dr kitaun.

why not stick with that id to avoid unnecessary problems.

what has my previous id got to do with the current thread?

I lost my Id a long time ago . . .and ur ediotic moderators never deemed it fit to give me back my handle . . .Seun the ever vindictive partner of Baba Suwe too towed same line grin

see Tpiah . . .we dont all have to agree about this, but as the Lord liveth the truth about Baba Suwe will come out sooner than you all expect!!! cool
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by tpia5: 1:51am On Nov 05, 2011
^^why not choose dr kitaun 1- 10 or something.

or keetaun, keytaun- you know, just something that makes for easy recognition, because i was going to unleash some very nasty effects on this hannie id.

thought it was a bad belle person.

as per baba suwe- ndlea really messed up this time. undecided

someone needs to get to the bottom of this. undecided
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:00am On Nov 05, 2011
haaaaaaaaaa, .

u wan unleash invectives on me?

that means say u wan bring back my dirty, wowo person . . .all the play wey I dey play with this Lucabastard na small thing compared to those days wey we dey make Nairaland shake to its foundation on and offline . . .THUNDER FIRE DEVIL! grin

Dr Kitaun is a trademark already . . .when its time, I will bounce back with my variations . . .

see Tpiah . . .what pains me is this: there will almost never be JUSTICE in this country!!!

I am a staunch ACN stakeholder, I am practically in the corridor of power . . .yet I say it everytime, if Tinubu is found wanting of corrupt practices LET HIM DO THE TIME HOWEVER HARSH IT MIGHT SOUND! cool

I love Baba Suwe, but I detested him the very moment I got to know about his drug peddling escapades embarassed
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by tpia5: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2011
^The entire nigeria sifted through his shat and found nothing.

Case closed.

But that ndlea sha. . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm very disappointed i must say. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2011
Na wa o, so Kitaun don dey craze like this? Oga, I doubt it's Kitaun sha.

Were get levels.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
hannie:

^^^

u are slow!!!

where your brain cells are supposed to be . . .just like your father, u have an overflow of seminal fluid  . . .oponu oshi!!!

if as at today we cant hold IBB or OBJ for corrupt practices, then why do we even bother with an ugly and so-called wretched Baba Suwe?  undecided

LUCABASTARD!!! U are a fool to be celebrating this . . time will tell who is wrong and who is right!

before then . . .u can continue licking Baba Suwe's poo  cheesy
i might be slow but not intelligent enough to know that you are you are suffering from mental illness of epic proportions not only this its obvious the psychological illness bedevilling you has fried the ok part of your brain leaving just white mush which is patently obvious by your comments.

i am sure you are the bread winner of your immediate family and you probably feed both your father and mother hence the reason you have a scant regard for them, i won't be surprised and i strongly believe you are the kind of child who slaps your parents about or pours vitriol upon them because you feed them, im just sorry for both of them because this isn't what they bargained for when they decided to keep your pregnancy rather than do an abortion.
because i can't imagine why you would look at both your father and mother and then come on a public forum to say they have an over flow of seminal fluid,

again i am asking you,in your warped and faulty sense of reasoning you have concluded that ibb,obasanjo and baba suwe are on the same pedestal influence wise right
so ndlea officials can hold bib and obasanjo captive without any proof for 2 weeks and then perform all kinds of indignities on them without anyone standing up to their defence
now i am 1million percent sure you did not go to an higher institution.

you have more rubbish pouring out of the gutter you call a mouth than the grounds used for a monster truck derby, ignorant baboon!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
hannie:

haaaaaaaaaa,  .

u wan unleash invectives on me?

that means say u wan bring back my dirty, wowo person . . .all the play wey I dey play with this Lucabastard na small thing compared to those days wey we dey make Nairaland shake to its foundation on and offline . . .THUNDER FIRE DEVIL!  grin

Dr Kitaun is a trademark already . . .when its time, I will bounce back with my variations . . .

see Tpiah . . .what pains me is this: there will almost never be JUSTICE in this country!!!

I am a staunch ACN stakeholder, I am practically in the corridor of power  . . .yet I say it everytime, if Tinubu is found wanting of corrupt practices LET HIM DO THE TIME HOWEVER HARSH IT MIGHT SOUND!  cool

I love Baba Suwe, but I detested him the very moment I got to know about his drug peddling escapades  embarassed
read the rubbish you wrote,at your age you have absolutely no life so nairaland is the only form of validation you need to show you have arrived,
make nairaland shake?? , really? I'm sure you are much older that than the  dude that owns nairaland yet this is your own idea of making nairaland shake, old fool!

you r not planning to utilise nairaland to better yourself like others are doing,to advertise your mushroom one man shack soap making business, i will never be on here with you anytime my work calls or i have to hang out with my friends or family. anytime you see me on here are the times i need to get informations important to either my present or future endeavours which you will probably have seen seeing as you go through my postings Arrow! name one positive thing you have gained from making nairaland shake to its foundations in all your years on here and your multiple ids apart from everyone hailing you and seeing you like a ranting mad gargoyle, in your delusional thoughts you probably think they adore and fear you not knowing most pity you,

if we were not online and you were barking and ranting like an old,illiterate,coarse failure of an individual that you are in real life i will have quietly and courteously crossed the road to the other side,

others are using nairaland to make money yet its idiotic,psychotic mentally induced rantings you are indulging in that you feel is shaking nairaland to its foundations do you know what delusions of grandeur means??go and google it that is one of the issues you have.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by airmark(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
lucabrasi:

make nairaland shake?? , really? I'm sure you are much older that than the  dude that owns nairaland yet this is your own idea of making nairaland shake, old fool!

you r not planning to utilise nairaland to better yourself like others are doing,to advertise your mushroom one man shack soap making business
It amazes me too o.

Ileke-IdI:

Were get levels.

Blame it on economy downturn. Nobody buys soda soap for lagos again. grin grin

tpia@:

You were right in your thought. He is more than an i.diot.
Only a mad man sees sense in his ignominous dance. Dr. keita sorry Kitaun needs urgent help. grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:37am On Nov 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Were get levels.

The 2nd love of my life after GAMINE  grin  kiss  kiss

U still doubt its me? Okay sweets . . .I just requested something on FB Chat,just so u know who it truly is . .

what NL has joined together, let no fugly Baba Suwe put assunder . . . grin

I LOVE YOU BABES!!! make sure my wife isnt reading this . . . grin

lucabrasi:

read the rubbish you wrote,at your age you have absolutely no life so nairaland is the only form of validation you need to show you have arrived,

you r not planning to utilise nairaland to better yourself like others are doing,to advertise your mushroom one man shack soap making business, i will never be on here with you anytime my work calls or i have to hang out with my friends or family. anytime you see me on here are the times i need to get informations important to either my present or future endeavours which you will probably have seen seeing as you go through my postings Arrow! name one positive thing you have gained from making nairaland shake to its foundations in all your years on here and your multiple ids apart from everyone hailing you and seeing you like a ranting mad gargoyle, in your delusional thoughts you probably think they adore and fear you not knowing most pity you,

if we were not online and you were barking and ranting like an old,illiterate,coarse failure of an individual that you are in real life i will have quietly and courteously crossed the road to the other side,

others are using nairaland to make money yet its idiotic,psychotic mentally induced rantings you are indulging in that you feel is shaking nairaland to its foundations do you know what delusions of grandeur means??go and google it that is one of the issues you have.

despite all your rants . . .I AM CAPABLE OF FEEDING THE WHOLE OF YOUR GENERATION . . .BLOODY ASSTARD  grin

FYI, I am an entrepreneur of class and of NOTE, yet proud of where ONE OF MY BUSINESS CONCERNS IS LOCATED whereas U SLAVE AWAY IN ANOTHER'S MAN LAND AND STILL KEEP YAPPING RUBBISH!!!

Get a freaking dog to play with . . .oponu ara galatia  grin

airmark:

It amazes me too o.

Blame it on economy downturn. Nobody buys soda soap for lagos again. grin grin
Only a mad man sees sense in his ignominous dance. Dr. keita sorry Kitaun needs urgent help. grin grin grin

when sane people talk, u shouldnt open your dirty gob . . .u bloody asswipe of NO origin!!!!

u stink of e-shyte all the way!!!  tongue  embarassed I dont know why I should be replying an illiterate like u  undecided

Idiots like you should have been quarantined off NL a long time ago . . .
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 06, 2011
^^^ OMG!!! This is Kitaun.  grin
Welcome back sha, onijongbon tongue

I will make sure she does, hoping married life is as beautiful as she is smiley

(Gosh, I was 10s close to abusing you on one thread sha angry But I ignored it)
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 06, 2011
U still doubt its me? Okay sweets . . .I just requested something on FB Chat,just so u know who it truly is . .

shocked angry Gamine must hear this angry tongue
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:45am On Nov 06, 2011
Ileke Yansh . . . cheesy

na me o!. . .I have always been around jare!

thanks . . .wifey hails too  wink

Onijogbon ke? me I wey I be PEACE CORPS member  grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:47am On Nov 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

shocked angry Gamine must hear this angry tongue

I am thinking of FINALLY divorcing Gamine and making you my no 1 kiss

just make sure Mukina does not hear as that one na gbefila grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 06, 2011
hannie:

Onijogbon ke? me I wey I be PEACE CORPS member  grin

shocked Ni up north abi? No wonder ti awon bomb se n fly si everi where.

So wetin baba suwe do you? Why do you think he's guilty (that's if you do)
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 06, 2011
hannie:

I am thinking of FINALLY divorcing Gamine and making you my no 1 kiss

just make sure Mukina does not hear as that one na gbefila grin

While you do, I'll also keep eye for Iice angry
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:49am On Nov 06, 2011
which thread you wan abuse your husband?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:51am On Nov 06, 2011
Iice, Mukina, Jennykadry and Ikamefa are senior gbefilas!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 06, 2011
hannie:

which thread you wan abuse your husband?

Every thread nau. Opposites na. We're like two alpha wolves.

hannie:

Iice, Mukina, Jennykadry and Ikamefa are senior gbefilas!

* Faints* Plz dont revive me o.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 3:11am On Nov 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Every thread nau. Opposites na. We're like two alpha wolves.

* Faints* Plz dont revive me o.

u wan yab me for every thread? o gbadun! grin

I promise not to revive u tongue
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by airmark(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2011
@ ileke, thanks for coming to kitaun's help. In few weeks time, he should be able to reason like a sane educated person. I could see improvements in his comments since u started working on the old fool.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2011
hannie:

The 2nd love of my life after GAMINE  grin  kiss  kiss

what NL has joined together, let no fugly Baba Suwe put assunder . . . grin

I LOVE YOU BABES!!! make sure my wife isnt reading this . . . grin

despite all your rants . . .I AM CAPABLE OF FEEDING THE WHOLE OF YOUR GENERATION . . .BLOODY ASSTARD  grin

FYI, I am an entrepreneur of class and of NOTE, yet proud of where ONE OF MY BUSINESS CONCERNS IS LOCATED whereas U SLAVE AWAY IN ANOTHER'S MAN LAND AND STILL KEEP YAPPING RUBBISH!!!
lmaoooo,before feeding me and my generation why don't you start by buying a pc/laptop even fairly used in computer village and internet, time rather than using an internet cafe??
you think i won't figure it out?the classic signs are there you only come online for certain times and then you are off meaning you are signing on with your ticket, the lord will provide for you, this is why i was advising you to face your business and use nairaland to advance your business rather than your infantile,and mad rantings up and down to gain rubbish notoriety

of course you are and i applaud you for that even if its a teenager selling pure water and gala on the roadside i respect his/her hustle,there is dignity in labour,
looool another evidence to show that you haven never travelled out before loool contrary to what they come home and gist you,not every foreigner works as a cleaner,those who went to university got an undergraduate degree and also a masters e.t.c get good jobs and work side by side their western counterparts this notion might be strange to you probably because the only people you know that has travelled out just like you did not visit the four walls of an higher institution and probably used a transplanted passport or travelled by road from libya to spain so i won't really hold your mind set against you.

.where i have a problem with you is the mental problem you have and which seems to have given you a notoriety anywhere you go.another problem i have with you is that as old as you are you are a bloody mentally imbalanced liar, there is no shame in saying you have never seen the insides of muritala mohammed international airport talk less of travelling out
you are clueless,you have no ambitions,you are psychotic,you are bitter and sad this is in addition to other issues in your life
the most frightening of all is that you are exhibiting the classic stereotype of a serial killer especially with the on and off psychotic episodes you suffer from.
hannie:

Get a freaking dog to play with . . .oponu ara galatia  grin
thanks for the advise,funny enough i actually love dogs but unlike you i have a life hence i won't sit down at home like a weird freakazoid i have a job and a good one at that which takes up my monday to friday.i have friends and family i hang out with hence no time to dedicate to a dog I'm sure you have the luxury of time seeing as your life starts and ends on nairaland with your mushroom soap making venture coming a distant second
hannie:

when sane people talk, u shouldnt open your dirty gob . . .u bloody asswipe of NO origin!!!!
loool you are right and trust me anytime i am in the midst of my betters,i keep quiet in order to learn and tap from their wealth of knowledge, however with you,i believe someone should have done what i am doing now a long time ago that is showing you a mirror of yourself maybe , just maybe that might bring a positive epiphany and positive change in your life before its too late for you
hannie:

u stink of e-shyte all the way!!!  tongue  embarassed I dont know why I should be replying an illiterate like u  undecided
loooooool I'm sure its the rank,putrid gutter infested odour oozing out of the manure heap you call a mouth try putting your palms over your mouth and u ll realise its not from me but your mouth knuckle head
hannie:

Idiots like you should have been quarantined off NL a long time ago . . .
wow its a shame that this is what you have been reduced to after only 4 pages, i though you had more in you considering mad,mentally imbalanced patients always have a quantum of negative,distorted words to choose from when replying this pls try and be a little more creative this is a total let down.
you don't really want your supporters and those who like hailing you like casual bystanders hail a mad man read all this and think you are already getting soft
on a last note have you confirmed that the owner of this site where you have turned yourself to an old nuisance without a working brain is probably not older than your youngest sibling?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
airmark:

It amazes me too o.

Blame it on economy downturn. Nobody buys soda soap for lagos again.  grin grin
don't mind the old clueless ass wipe, he has been brow beating everyone he comes across,trying to fashion himself as an e-bully to make himself feel important so he can't fathom anyone on nairaland not keeping quiet and slinking away,
i totally understand it if a teenager is messing about on here but not a matured old man who should be thinking of turning his failure of a life around.
i only use nairaland for 20/30% pleasure the rest is to gather important informations that i need in my daily life for the old mad baba its the other way round and yet he is revelling and feeling cool in his ignorance.

people like lawyer over in the property section,people like fhemmy,inspired,tony flex,spyder80,bra bus/nexthome e.t.c have used nairaland not to abuse and cause a nuisance but to raise the profile of their business this  instead of advertising his rubbish substandard soap making business which probably doesn't have a nafdac accreditation is feeling cool, baboon
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
lucabrasi:

lmaoooo,before feeding me and my generation why don't you start by buying a pc/laptop even fairly used in computer village and internet, time rather than using an internet cafe??
you think i won't figure it out?the classic signs are there you only come online for certain times and then you are off meaning you are signing on with your ticket, the lord will provide for you, this is why i was advising you to face your business and use nairaland to advance your business rather than your infantile,and mad rantings up and down to gain rubbish notoriety

of course you are and i applaud you for that even if its a teenager selling pure water and gala on the roadside i respect his/her hustle,there is dignity in labour,
looool another evidence to show that you haven never travelled out before loool contrary to what they come home and gist you,not every foreigner works as a cleaner,those who went to university got an undergraduate degree and also a masters e.t.c get good jobs and work side by side their western counterparts this notion might be strange to you probably because the only people you know that has travelled out just like you did not visit the four walls of an higher institution and probably used a transplanted passport or travelled by road from libya to spain so i won't really hold your mind set against you.

.where i have a problem with you is the mental problem you have and which seems to have given you a notoriety anywhere you go.another problem i have with you is that as old as you are you are a bloody mentally imbalanced liar, there is no shame in saying you have never seen the insides of muritala mohammed international airport talk less of travelling out
you are clueless,you have no ambitions,you are psychotic,you are bitter and sad this is in addition to other issues in your life
the most frightening of all is that you are exhibiting the classic stereotype of a serial killer especially with the on and off psychotic episodes you suffer from.
thanks for the advise,funny enough i actually love dogs but unlike you i have a life hence i won't sit down at home like a weird freakazoid i have a job and a good one at that which takes up my monday to friday.i have friends and family i hang out with hence no time to dedicate to a dog I'm sure you have the luxury of time seeing as your life starts and ends on nairaland with your mushroom soap making venture coming a distant second
loool you are right and trust me anytime i am in the midst of my betters,i keep quiet in order to learn and tap from their wealth of knowledge, however with you,i believe someone should have done what i am doing now a long time ago that is showing you a mirror of yourself maybe , just maybe that might bring a positive epiphany and positive change in your life before its too late for youloooooool I'm sure its the rank,putrid gutter infested odour oozing out of the manure heap you call a mouth try putting your palms over your mouth and u ll realise its not from me but your mouth knuckle headwow its a shame that this is what you have been reduced to after only 4 pages, i though you had more in you considering mad,mentally imbalanced patients always have a quantum of negative,distorted words to choose from when replying this pls try and be a little more creative this is a total let down.
you don't really want your supporters and those who like hailing you like casual bystanders hail a mad man read all this and think you are already getting soft
on a last note have you confirmed that the owner of this site where you have turned yourself to an old nuisance without a working brain is probably not older than your youngest sibling?

lucabrasi:

don't mind the old clueless Bottom wipe, he has been brow beating everyone he comes across,trying to fashion himself as an e-bully to make himself feel important so he can't fathom anyone on nairaland not keeping quiet and slinking away,
i totally understand it if a teenager is messing about on here but not a matured old man who should be thinking of turning his failure of a life around.
i only use nairaland for 20/30% pleasure the rest is to gather important informations that i need in my daily life for the old mad baba its the other way round and yet he is revelling and feeling cool in his ignorance.

people like lawyer over in the property section,people like fhemmy,inspired,tony flex,spyder80,bra bus/nexthome e.t.c have used nairaland not to abuse and cause a nuisance but to raise the profile of their business this  instead of advertising his rubbish substandard soap making business which probably doesn't have a nafdac accreditation is feeling cool, baboon

All these for me . . . shocked shocked grin

Jesus wept!

somebody don run enter market!!! grin

Ileke-Idi . . . .where are you to attend to your patients? cheesy
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by nex(m): 12:44am On Nov 07, 2011
Well, I don't think there's any use for this whole word war. People should just learn to decipher things properly before making conclusions. If Baba Suwe were your uncle, or your father, you would know how it feels to go through what he just did, and that the only consolation anyone has when being dehumanized by such arcane system, is the belief others retain in them, and their innocence.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:35am On Nov 07, 2011
hannie:

All these for me . . .  shocked  shocked grin

Jesus wept!

somebody don run enter market!!!  grin

Ileke-Idi  . . . .where are you to attend to your patients?  cheesy
didn't know you could be this quiet bloody Arrow!
or is your local internet cafe owner refusing to advance you pay me later internet credits?
instead of deceiving yourself  acting all bougie,you better shout out for help so people can help both your psychological and financial state.
trust me,i have not even started with you yet you will blame yourself for even stepping to me,I'm as quiet and courteous as they come but you step to me you ll get it full frontal
and btw I'm expecting a more robust retort from you this time not the half hearted and lame reply I'm getting i don't mind sending one of our staffs to dash you 1000naira for internet credits,just say the word and its done
nex:

Well, I don't think there's any use for this whole word war. People should just learn to decipher things properly before making conclusions. If Baba Suwe were your uncle, or your father, you would know how it feels to go through what he just did, and that the only consolation anyone has when being dehumanized by such arcane system, is the belief others retain in them, and their innocence.
don't mind the old Naugthy-person hannie,all i said was that if he had no conclusive proof or even any proof that the man is a drug peddler he shouldn't accuse the man until ndlea has shown otherwise,if you check the first two pages he was rooster sure that drugs would be found on the man.
the proof the old  has for accusing an innocent man of being a drug dealer is because the man has a building with shops in ikorodu,how preposterous can that be??

a man that has been acting for well over 20 yrs owns an old shopping complex not in vi or ikoyi but in ikorodu and he automatically accuses the man of being guilty
i can't wait to see the man drag ndlea to court so they will face their own nemesis.already their blunder will take a long while for them to recover from
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 1:51am On Nov 07, 2011
lucabrasi:

didn't know you could be this quiet bloody Arrow!
or is your local internet cafe owner refusing to advance you pay me later internet credits?
instead of deceiving yourself  acting all[b] bougie[/b],you better shout out for help so people can help both your psychological and financial state.
trust me,i have not even started with you yet you will blame yourself for even stepping to me,I'm as quiet and courteous as they come but you step to me you ll get it full frontal
and btw I'm expecting a more robust retort from you this time not the half hearted and lame reply I'm getting i don't mind sending one of our staffs to dash you 1000naira for internet credits,just say the word and its donedon't mind the old Naugthy-person hannie,all i said was that if he had no conclusive proof or even any proof that the man is a drug peddler he shouldn't accuse the man until ndlea has shown otherwise,if you check the first two pages he was rooster sure that drugs would be found on the man.
the proof the old  has for accusing an innocent man of being a drug dealer is because the man has a building with shops in ikorodu,how preposterous can that be??

a man that has been acting for well over 20 yrs owns an old shopping complex not in vi or ikoyi but in ikorodu and he automatically accuses the man of being guilty
i can't wait to see the man drag ndlea to court so they will face their own nemesis.already their blunder will take a long while for them to recover from

snoop canine dogg na your father?  grin

bloody asswipe  grin

ne be u dey go steal for Sheraton dey form big boy for school?  cheesy

OMO OLE JATI JATI!!!  ;

Ur Papa sef know say ur identity dey questionable . . .u are a FREAKING bastard!!! tongue

product of[b] ILLEGAL SURROGACY[/b] dey form funky here . . . shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) / {MUST SEE} Leak Video: See What This Naija Guy Did To His Girlfriend / People Are Funny By Asking For A Comedian Can Be President In Nigeria - Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.