Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) (62433 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by finallybusy: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Illiterates full Nairaland.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by vowiski(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
The DNA has been done ..

Dude was fried!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by MrSinister(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Could it have been resolved that easily?

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.

After a year of silence! shocked shocked shocked where have you been?

19 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Even without watching, I just know it has to be fake.

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Boom! NwaAmaikpe shocked

13 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by eteebanky: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
I'm disappointed at you op

This is purely a fake news

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Newton2024: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.
NwaAmaikpe is still alive! Great!!

20 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by blamingthedevil: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Old video

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Agbadorians don full thread!
grin

7 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Scarrr: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Agbadorians af bn scammed!
wat a time to be alive!
grin
dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by watersideboys: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Strong men
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by concreteaffairs: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

Some people won't notice that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by treatise: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
WriterNig:

A tantalising new video appears to show slain 🇷🇺 Russian Wagner PMC warlord Yevgeny Prigozhin commenting on his 'elimination' after he was reportedly killed.

It comes amid a wave of conspiracy theories that the Wagner boss may have cheated death by putting a body double on his doomed business jet which crashed in Russia on 23 August.

Many in the West believe he was assassinated at the behest of Vladimir Putin in revenge for the coup he led in June against the dictator's regime.

In the footage, Prigozhin, 62, is seen wearing military fatigues in a car, and says: 'For those discussing whether or not I am alive.

'How am I doing? It's the weekend, the second half of August. I am in Africa,' he says, speaking to camera. 'So fans of discussing my elimination, intimate life, earnings or whatever, as a matter of fact, everything is fine.'

The video was shot barely a week before his supposed death.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Newton2024: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Scarrr:
Agbadorians are dullards.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
We knew he wasn't dead...

Putin right hand man..they are only teaching the west propaganda promax... since the west think say na them sabi am pass

Samething igboland have started in retaliation for all the lies told against our forefathers..

5 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Congratulations officer and please watch your back because Putin no get joy o 😂 😂
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Scarrr: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Newton2024:
grin
for real.. u dull , watch d video, it said recorded days bfr his death

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by IgOga(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lol....is he speaking from heaven or hell grin
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by JuanDeDios: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
jaccky:
Russia is a joke walahi
As in, ehn?!
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by haveMONEY: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Russia hackers and video editors
At it again

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
So it’s now the turn of Russia 🇷🇺 to colonize Africa?
It was handed over to them on a plate of gold and drinks of crude.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Kcfresh2103(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin guy you no well ooo...lol
TemplarLandry:
😎
I dedicate “Return of The Mack” by Mark Morrison to him. Great jam!
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by AllenSpencer: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
old video.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by GUNITGuy: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Russia is full of drama ....it's like you are acting a real movie for that comedian Zelensky .....
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by dinkyicon: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fake video
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Cti28(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back.

7 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Yankee101: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
He had body doubles
And they did DNA
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

Daftness promax....

So second half of football match na 46 to 50mins....89mins no be second half.....

Only 15 to 16th na second half of August.....23rd and 26 na last half.....

Mad people everywhere

19 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by 9jaBloke: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2023

Undecided on whose alive status shocked me more

Prigozhin or Nwaamaikpe

17 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by dinkyicon: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
We knew he wasn't dead...

Putin right hand man..they are only teaching the west propaganda promax... since the west think say na them sabi am pass

Samething igboland have started in retaliation for all the lies told against our forefathers..
lol don't be fooled. It's an old video
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Streetgent: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back officer.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.