Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) (62432 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by uchwar1: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Propaganda! He is so fvcking dead
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Wolexzy11: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
I'm a fashion designer from lagos guys patronize me 08097815498 from lagos female and male dress
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by RaySimran: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

Sentiments aside, second half of a month starts after the first 15 days...

Rusians are wise, and this man happens to be wiser than Putin.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ppogba: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
So, what about the autopsy report that confirmed his death?

Na CNN I happy for.
News don brekete for dem.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by nepapole(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Person wey dey 6ft underground
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by beejay85: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
vowiski:
The DNA has been done ..

Dude was fried!
Like a worn gasket grin
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ppogba: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
RaySimran:

What about the state monitored autopsy that confirmed his death?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by KingLennon(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

They are about to be lettered...! He always leaves his mark.
Let's see how he evolves....
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by KingLennon(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

They are about to be lettered...! He always leaves his mark.
Let's see how he evolves....
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by EconomistXplain: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Isobug:
Where's the video ....

Modified
Just watched. And Putin has made his followers signed undertaken. Now he has really identified his main enemy, he will now face Putin outrightly .

But I still don't believe this video

he is dead..the video is old filmed around 17- 18th of August....

he talked about death cuz of the coup not about the planr crash
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Didi2d(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
ppogba:
So, what about the autopsy report that confirmed his death?

Na CNN I happy for.
News don brekete for dem.

CNN wey I tune into since, I no see any news of such.

Not even breaking news wey dey pass for bottom of screen
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by spiSeyi: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u don chop?
rush go collect ya own oo!
No be everyone dey suffer like u, come sip small grin

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Switruth: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Could it have been resolved that easily?

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.
Anyone quoting you without saying welcome first is a newcomer and they’re littered all over the place writing thrash. We are tired of reading from them. I think one of the reasons you’re being pulled out here is because you take all of our attention thereby helping us to ignore so many thrash here. Welcome back bro and know that you’re a great asset here. Welcome!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Drone95(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
No be juju be thus? grin
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.
Second Half of August.
Second Half of August is any day from 15th to 31st August.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by SILVERLINES: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Creamcrest:

This shit of dedicating wack songs on every thread is getting stale.

Grow up kiddo.

TemplarLandry will never and shall never grow up, he is one of the APC scallywags. He shall remain a dummy defending his cocaine master

6 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by RaySimran: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
ppogba:

What about the state monitored autopsy that confirmed his death?

The state planned the ambush, so they all on a good place to spin.

But truly, the coming days would reveal alot we aren't privy of.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by blackgold2018(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Isobug:
Where's the video ....

Modified
Just watched. And Putin has made his followers signed undertaken. Now he has really identified his main enemy, he will now face Putin outrightly .

But I still don't believe this video
it’s fake. Such breaking news will be in front page of ajezeera and CNN news outlets
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
na wa o. so fake
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ppogba: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
RaySimran:

The state planned the ambush, so they all on a good place to spin.

But truly, the coming days would reveal alot we aren't privy of.

Do you think he is still alive?

I do not think so
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Vifx: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😎
I dedicate “Return of The Mack” by Mark Morrison to him. Great jam!
Best breakup song ever
Solid jam
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by chopnaira: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Putin must be peeing his pant already if he indeed his alive. He fooled Putin. Joke

Propaganda. The guy is dead.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Hotice085: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻Like for Russia-Wagner, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

What is Russia Wagner de feel unnecessary high with cheap Russian weed
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by emezuo17: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.
. Guy you are back, congratulations, I really missed you, welcome back oh, some kids have turned this forum to kpakpangolo.

7 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
We are not in the second half of August. He was taken care of in the 3rd week of August. That Man is gone already. cool
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by blackgold2018(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
RaySimran:

no. You commented with the sentiment.

Such breaking news will be In front pages of Ajezeera and CNN news.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Grow up please, as this is not making sense.

I felt like I was the only one who thought that thing is childish, and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by tishbite42: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Jesus Christ!
Welcome back
I don ask about you tire
Nairaland bully grin angry grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by hartopher76: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
9jaBloke:

Undecided on whose alive status shocked me more

Prigozhin or Nwaamaikpe
you deserve a chilled bottle of hero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Bravepenis: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe is that you smiley
So happy to perceive you again , I heard that you died and I was touched to my manhood

6 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you even a Muslim which makes the use of Muslims as examples easy for you? I just feel like bringing your subconsciousness to something. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.