Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) (62427 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by RenaissanceGuy: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
wittywriter:
Wittyness
Grow up please, as this is not making sense.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by BENEAMATA: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
" it's the weekend , the second half of august "
Except this actually is the last day of august .
Still , i cling to the hope that he cheated death .

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Emma09(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Welcome back from the land of the dead bro!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Could it have been resolved that easily?

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.

This man where have you been?

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
IgOga:
Lol....is he speaking from heaven or hell grin

Somewhere in the in-between.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by MD45: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
HE IS DEAD. HE WAS KILLED ON HIS WAY BACK FROM THE AFRICAN TRIP. THIS VIDEAO WAS SHOT SOME HOURS (DAYS) BEFORE HE DIED. CNN referred to the comments he made in this video at the time his death was reported

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by emekajacobogbon(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who on earth opened that gate for you

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by SmartPolician: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Isobug:
Where's the video ....

Modified
Just watched. And Putin has made his followers signed undertaken. Now he has really identified his main enemy, he will now face Putin outrightly .

But I still don't believe this video

Those guys won't sign any undertaking if they know their boss is still alive.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
spiSeyi:

Your generations are dullard if not dey won't serve PDP for 23yrs for nothing, not even a VP chance. They are dummies to the extent that a Coward in far away Finland still lock your you & your p*rents at home every Monday grin grin
u don chop?
rush go collect ya own oo!

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Sweetvie: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hmm
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Abubakar247(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.
He said second half of August not half of August

5 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Really? So Putin don misfire be that o. The man of Steel. The reincarnated Tupac Amoru Shakur and Nigeria's latest Abubakar Shekau.
Na underground game them dey play. They know what they are doing. Putin and Wagner are same

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by KingLennon(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nairaland don move on o. These new babies no sabi you sad

12 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Judolisco(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Isobug:
Where's the video ....

Modified
Just watched. And Putin has made his followers signed undertaken. Now he has really identified his main enemy, he will now face Putin outrightly .

But I still don't believe this video
d video was taken b4 his death
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Parachoko: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
WriterNig:

A tantalising new video appears to show slain 🇷🇺 Russian Wagner PMC warlord Yevgeny Prigozhin commenting on his 'elimination' after he was reportedly killed.

It comes amid a wave of conspiracy theories that the Wagner boss may have cheated death by putting a body double on his doomed business jet which crashed in Russia on 23 August.

Many in the West believe he was assassinated at the behest of Vladimir Putin in revenge for the coup he led in June against the dictator's regime.

In the footage, Prigozhin, 62, is seen wearing military fatigues in a car, and says: 'For those discussing whether or not I am alive.

'How am I doing? It's the weekend, the second half of August. I am in Africa,' he says, speaking to camera. 'So fans of discussing my elimination, intimate life, earnings or whatever, as a matter of fact, everything is fine.'

It's an Old video
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ecolime(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We all thought you were dead werey

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oh my goodness!!!
Where have you been nwanne? This forum is usually extremely fun with you around.
Welcome back Odogwu!

GOFRONT come and see something.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Tier4Dependant: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Is nairaland this useless? Putting fake news on front page.

Seun address your moderators.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

The guy is dead and gone

If he truly was alive, he would have said something about the crash

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ehikwe22: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Really? So Putin don misfire be that o. The man of Steel. The reincarnated Tupac Amoru Shakur and Nigeria's latest Abubakar Shekau.
What if the Mutiny and the assassination are all a Russian ruse ?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by AskProf: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
MadamExcellency:

It's in the link he posted. The video is real and not doctored unless it's a voice over.

How do you know if it's real or doctored?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Damn Son... It's really good to have you back! grin

...And you are still unrepentantly Satirical and Nasty! grin

8 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My nigger,where have you been.I really miss you here

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahahahh. Who be this

Modified: Nwaamaikpe grin. Where have u been

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by faebenezer5star: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Old video 😏
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
KingLennon:

Nairaland don move on o. These new babies no sabi you sad

They are about to be lettered...! He always leaves his mark.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Robnectar(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yeh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by AskProf: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The guy is dead and gone

If he truly was alive, he would have said something about the crash

I solidly stand behind you on this.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Hahahahh. Who be this

See them... It's so easy to know those wey Neva Tay for Nairaland.

You dey ask who be Legend! Lol. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

Exactly.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Hahahahh. Who be this
If you don't know him,that means you are a baby here.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.