Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) (62429 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by blackgold2018(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Didi2d:

CNN wey I tune into since, I no see any news of such.

Not even breaking news wey dey pass for bottom of screen
will you mind them.

Such low lazy thinking people can’t even verify a news before they believe it
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
jaccky:
Russia is a joke walahi

Bro,if this is true,then this Wagner Leader should be the President of the Russians and has exposed Putin in a sadistic manner,for Wagner,if eventually alive is smarter than Putin and all his Crew.They should all vacate the govt house for the Wagner's!
He sold Putin a dommy and exposed him as naked jack!
What a joke of the Century!
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Mindlog: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Creamcrest:

This shit of dedicating wack songs on every thread is getting stale.

Grow up kiddo.

That is his coping mechanism, it keeps him occupied. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by DJInfluence: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Any Russia related news should be believed at your own peril.
This could be real, this could be a deep fake... My only question, why wait so long?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by unbiased2021: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

He said 2nd half of August. But maybe he’s really dead

Updated he’s dead for real. I watched the video again
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Holyfic: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
This was a video b4 his demise, check Reuters for confirmation undecided baba nor b makavelli
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by greggng: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
I saw his burial on TV...he can never come back again ...

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by RaySimran: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
ppogba:

Do you think he is still alive?

I do not think so

People in his position are more than prepared cause their enemies are always in the circle.

If Putin got succesful taking him out, then he's not worthy been a commander of the most dreaded private force in the globe.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
The man is dead. Until proven otherwise.

He is dead. Period. DEAD.

Second half of august my foot.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by BeijinDossier: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Osetigo
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Kaytixy: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😎
I dedicate “Return of The Mack” by Mark Morrison to him. Great jam!
lolz. Na real return of the mack

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Lorayne(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Creamcrest:

This shit of dedicating wack songs on every thread is getting stale.

Grow up kiddo.

Her dedicating songs is stale.

But never ever call "return of the mack" a wack song.

Thats blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Kaytixy: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Baba is dead
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by XtraFortunes: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Could it have been resolved that easily?

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.

NwaAmaikpe even you like Prigozhin have come back from the dead.

Warriors who searched for signs of life of you on twitter came back telling hopeless tales . I have sent the town crier to inform the women that the organsm distributor has come back to life.

Indeed Chief odumegwu ojukwu may be dead but his manhood lives on grin

14 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Khyrvxjzy: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Regex:

Where you deh this man?

no be the bros wey get bad mouth be that?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Wizuman: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

I was surprised why I didn't see this comment since
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by GetSenseNow: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.
haaaa.....Nwamaikpe is back!
We missed you bro

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Really? So Putin don misfire be that o. The man of Steel. The reincarnated Tupac Amoru Shakur and Nigeria's latest Abubakar Shekau.

How putin take misfire?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Ayed44: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Okay
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Sirheny007(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back Odogwu Nwoke.!
To say I have missed you is an understatement. grin grin
Cc: GOFRONT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Dougad: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
The video and the title of the thread says different things.

Omo Nairaland na confam garbage tabloid.
Even Linda Ikeji aproko site get more value pass this garbage.

Seun dey sleep cos wetin dey happen here?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by popstarbaed: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
This guy is already dead na. All this is just fake news
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Really? So Putin don misfire be that o. The man of Steel. The reincarnated Tupac Amoru Shakur and Nigeria's latest Abubakar Shekau.
Putin just calming nerves of close associates who are afraid of Wagner boss' fate/ending befalling them.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Kallyrosecateri: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
jaccky:
Russia is a joke walahi

Lol
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Kallyrosecateri: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
popstarbaed:
This guy is already dead na. All this is just fake news

Its actually not
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

SECOND half of August. 31st of August falls in the SECOND half of August

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Didi2d:

CNN wey I tune into since, I no see any news of such.

Not even breaking news wey dey pass for bottom of screen
maybe the news dey on top of the screen
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Muchecheche

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Video was released on August 23…
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
PRERECORDED

OLD STYLE WEY OSAMA BIN LA DEY USE THOSE DAYS

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Fryx: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
WriterNig:

A tantalising new video appears to show slain 🇷🇺 Russian Wagner PMC warlord Yevgeny Prigozhin commenting on his 'elimination' after he was reportedly killed.

According to the video, it was recorded days be

It comes amid a wave of conspiracy theories that the Wagner boss may have cheated death by putting a body double on his doomed business jet which crashed in Russia on 23 August.

Many in the West believe he was assassinated at the behest of Vladimir Putin in revenge for the coup he led in June against the dictator's regime.

In the footage, Prigozhin, 62, is seen wearing military fatigues in a car, and says: 'For those discussing whether or not I am alive.

'How am I doing? It's the weekend, the second half of August. I am in Africa,' he says, speaking to camera. 'So fans of discussing my elimination, intimate life, earnings or whatever, as a matter of fact, everything is fine.'

According to the video. It was recorded days before his death. Who report this news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.