Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) (62402 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by qtx(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Deep fake tech in action
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hmmm and Russia conducted a DNA test?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Could it have been resolved that easily?

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.

Welcome back NwaAmaikpe the savage king, I have really missed your comments..

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by grandstar(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
That is why I love chess. My second favourite piece is the knight.

The man must have seen his elimination coming.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by 2Radii: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
goodnessme1:
Where the video
Welcome from ur Tanzania trip grin
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by webdevs007: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anyone who would believe this is not conversant with latest development in the deep fake space.
Russians are dumb like Nigeria was with Shekau (or is Shekarau).

They did DNA test to ensure they got the dead of the man.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Keme4Real(f): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Interesting
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by UnimkeAk(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
jaccky:
Russia is a joke walahi

Deep fake

You don't know the times .. mans dead

Try and be up to speed with recent development, yr likes most have spread the news like wild fire
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by grandstar(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻Like for Russia-Wagner, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

omohayek, imagine the amount of likes this post got!

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by abidemidare: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
CNN, BBC, skynews and aljazeeral didn't carry the news
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

Exactly
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by UnimkeAk(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

Nigerians are dumb normally , now I believe my friend that always hammer on the fact that the average IQ in Nigeria is 65
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Goodnigga: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Isobug:
Where's the video ....

Modified
Just watched. And Putin has made his followers signed undertaken. Now he has really identified his main enemy, he will now face Putin outrightly .

But I still don't believe this video
former video I think. He once faked his death
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by DonHummer(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.
what a way to announce your come back.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by DaddyCoool: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

Why can't you people LISTEN. He said "second half of August", which includes up to 31st.
But he's dead - written right there on the video!
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
We knew he wasn't dead...

Putin right hand man..they are only teaching the west propaganda promax... since the west think say na them sabi am pass

Samething igboland have started in retaliation for all the lies told against our forefathers..

Did you watch the video?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
He should make a public appearance or press conference then we will believe
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by sukkot: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
LordReed come see uncle prigozhin ooooo shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by PusssyLord: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
I know conspiracy theories will spring out about his yet unclear elimination
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Magic1: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My all time Nairaland favourite is back!😂😂😂
The GOAT of Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by eyinjuege: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Why do I have a feeling this guy and Putin are in cohorts together and just want to decieve the West?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by LordReed(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
sukkot:
LordReed come see uncle prigozhin ooooo shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

The video was from before the crash.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Khallicopyro: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
No wonder Putin has told his Secret Service to be on high alert and ready to take down and military threat
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Streetdoctor: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NIGGAR IS BACK!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
jaccky:
Russia is a joke walahi
video before his death
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Streetdoctor:

NIGGAR IS BACK!!!!!!!!
video before his death
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by MySolace: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Cat with 9 lives. This only happens when you know what the devil himself (Vladimir Putin) is thinking.
U know wether Putin is aware of it all?

He's Putin's mannest man.

And he never attacked Putin in any of his rant, he kept attacking defence minister ...@Shieogu or woteva dey call him.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Bfly: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Do you think Putin can be mistaking having been a KGB?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Achor1111(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Boss Prigozhin - 1
Vladimir Putin - 0
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by bepositive11: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻Like for Russia-Wagner, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

You are so confused. Russia wants to neutralize Wagner. Putin is known for assassinating journalists who challenge his rule.

USA and NATO fought against Nazi.

Go and study history.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by dmangodwin(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

Better oil dey your head
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by godwon01(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Another Shakarawu of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.