Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) (62353 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Mrtaye: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Could it have been resolved that easily?

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.
Nwaamaikpe is back πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

5 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by dalaman: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
The video was released few days before he was killed stop spreading fake news.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by realoscar84(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Where have you been dude? Damn, I don't know why but i missed ur craziness grin grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Didi2d(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
enemyofprogress:
maybe the news dey on top of the screen

Hahahahaha
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Fryx: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Mrtaye: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.
Yes something like that, it's just a conspiracies theory
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Mandesz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ‘πŸ»Like for Russia-Wagner, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍
Your mumu never do?

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by akwesenana: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Epa himself. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Coronavirus1: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
MadamExcellency:

It's in the link he posted. The video is real and not doctored unless it's a voice over.
It's voice over video putin don't make mistakes of such .His followers already sign an agreement with putin the man is a dead man.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Regex: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

no be the bros wey get bad mouth be that?

Na him oh.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Godwin25king: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

Second half of August.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This crazeman is back grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Person wet don die trowey. His DNA was on the crashed plane
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by GistFullGround: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
This video is made using DEEP FAKE software.
Check it out on YouTube or Google.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Sirnose(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
Welcome back from limbo shocked

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by IbnB: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Creamcrest:

This shit of dedicating wack songs on every thread is getting stale.

Grow up kiddo.

He's a rΓ«tard, less than a kid.

No growing up for him

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by gigabyte13: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Why this thing come funny to me
Baba dey show Putin say
I don tey with you not to learn who you be
Na we dey help you run this things
So we Sabi your games.....
E go shock PUTIN sef......
Mr Wagner is not going anytime soon.
E go pursue PUTIN small
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ChristianMuslim: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
I dreamt of it last night.. MAN OF THE YEAR
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by olatuneji: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Madt man,
Welcome back, I Don miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Felaincarnated: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
So how did he kno about d crash date wit other soldiers onboard? Dis guy is very much kicking
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Could this be true or just someone playing up?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Armaggedon: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Did anyone actually watch the video?
It was made clear the video was shot before he died.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Chiefpriestt: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice to have you back Mmonwu ndi ilo. Miss your yarnings though

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Woooowww!!!! NwaAmaikpeisback

Sirhenny007

Thanks Alot. I know u understand how I feel right now..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by heysquare(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

Don't mind those gullible people. They easily swallow hook and line. The was buried at private cemetery as reported by international media
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by nduchucks: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
AI things.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nairaland Legend of Witty sayings. Happy to see you again

5 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by NeloNelo: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
gigabyte13:
Why this thing come funny to me
Baba dey show Putin say
I don tey with you not to learn who you be
Na we dey help you run this things
So we Sabi your games.....
E go shock PUTIN sef......
Mr Wagner is not going anytime soon.
E go pursue PUTIN small

Prigozhin, the head of Wagner, denies being eliminated in a new video.

https://thegisthouse.com/prigozhin-the-head-of-wagner-denies-being-eliminated-in-a-new-video/
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Ibime(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Isobug:
Where's the video ....

Modified
Just watched. And Putin has made his followers signed undertaken. Now he has really identified his main enemy, he will now face Putin outrightly .

But I still don't believe this video

The video was made 19-20 August when he was in Africa. He had disappeared for a while and there were some rumours which he used the video top dispel. He died 23rd August
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by nifton(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Boss, You've reincarnated just like Wagner boss.
We done miss you tire.

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
@kingosytex, You sure know how excited i feel right thats why refer to me a Carbon Copy me.

NwaAmaikpe is back!!!

Thanks Kingosytex.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by sammyj: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
WHat if this is the work of AI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.