Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle (23814 Views)

Patrick Doyle Remarries / Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle / Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by gfon(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rapmoney:

He is somewhat over hyped. He copies the late Fela.
nah una type get Dey Play for that tracklist 😎
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Sirchiboy: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Burna boy is good but I would have been better than them all if had a great sponsor to sponsor me.
Such is life.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by jayAjoku(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Patrick win grammy if e easy 😂😅
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by guyboss: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maximum Respect.

...speak of the devil,...

Overjoy dey do me laidis
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Kutunban: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Burnaboy boy is spiritual this man no go understand. Only concious people will understand Burnaboy.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by jaxxy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
burna no understand the meaning of humble
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by kinkydude: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Oh no! Oga Doyle, o did woro- si- woro-😁
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shadrach77: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Burna Boy can't even match up to even King Sunny Ade talk less of Fela Kuti cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by abbey621(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Imagine a public figure in America saying Beyonce and Rhianna have done nothing great and that Aretha Franklin or Maya Angelou paved their path and they were living off that glory........I swear Nigerians, we are our biggest enemies. No wonder these new generation cats don't really f*ck with the old people like that, too damn judgmental!

Sir Doyle....With all due respect GTFO!

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by tuzle(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Treasure17:
The guy is simply overrated. Still respect the doings of Davido, Wiz and Olamide compared to burna. Don't listen to his songs anyway.
his songs are okay. Recently he release better songs that wizkid and olamide. I am not a fan of them. Burna is just too arrogant for my liking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by TheGift: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
He simply dislike his arrogance
Truly Burner can be arrogant sha but I'm so blinded to see any of all his faults.

I think Burna Boy is more ignorant than arrogant, it's His ignorance that brings about His arrogance. He also lacks communication skills.

10 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Keme4Real(f): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
I always knew
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by omoadeleye(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
“Let us not contribute to the creation of an arrogant and obnoxious monster.”
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Etyfy: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's okay Mr Patrick. We understand in Africa when someone is blunt and confident we term it arrogant. Love him or hate him...he is greater than your father ,even my father too. #IToldThem

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by ChiefOkporghe: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The worst mistake I made this year was to hit-and-run a Burna Boy's groupie
I got an email from her which read,

Ye!!!
I can't believe this is real life.

I've been dying on the low, but last last, your odogwu was inside me causing collateral damage and boy it's plenty.
NwaAmaikpe is this how your Big 7 has been Killin Dem? Anybody wey taste your gbona can bank on it that it gives the high of sitting on top of the world or being inside a rollercoaster.

I know I am 23 and it is way too big for me, but I want it all.

Na so I go gum body till I go pin you for my hand, for me alone.

Lost in Love like a Baba Buluku.

Your Taliban II.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
They all copy someone
Raw talent is scarce these days
They all copy someone but he is the one accusing other artistes' songs of not having substance. The guy is arrogant and his fall will be loud.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by pussyAvenger: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope his new wife is not obsessed with Burns.
Because the worst mistake I made this year was to hit-and-run a Burna Boy's groupie

I later got an email from her which read,

Ye!!!

I've been dying on the low, but last last, your odogwu was inside me causing collateral damage and boy it's plenty.
NwaAmaikpe is this how your Big 7 has been Killin Dem? Anybody wey taste your gbona can bank on it that it gives the high of sitting on top of the world or being inside a rollercoaster.

I know I am 23 and it is way too big for me, but I want it all.

Na so I go gum body till I go pin you for my hand, and for me alone.

Lost in Love,

Your Taliban II.
.Yaba Buluku.
The phenomenal Nwamaikpe!!

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by lakezone67(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Treasure17:
The guy is simply overrated. Still respect the doings of Davido, Wiz and Olamide compared to burna. Don't listen to his songs anyway.

Na love song your type go like..
Don't listen to Burna or what did you say?😖

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Rahkman: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ekelebe Jesu shocked
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by gbengene1234(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Their personal life is non of my business so far he sings good musics 🎶
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by BoldBrainz(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
They all copy someone
Raw talent is scarce these days

Johnny Drille is raw talent. So was Darey Art-alade. So was Praize. So was Brymo, until he started doing drugs that have been frying his brains slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by blaise26abj(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Treasure17:

I disagree .Burna’s music is awesome . He keeps improving his craft . You see Davido and Wiz , those ones are just enjoying the fruit of their labour . They are not improving shit . Especially Davido . Olamide is trying .

Burnaboy’s character is trash . But his craft is top notch . No sentiments here . Atimes it is better to focus on the craft and leave the egocentric artist .
In Felas days , he was regarded as a werey person too.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Johnny Drille is raw talent. So was Darey Art-alade. So was Praize. So was Brymo, until he started doing drugs that have been frying his brains slowly.
I don't even know these people you are calling

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Isobug: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Treasure17:
Me too

Overated dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by kay29000(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rapmoney:

He is somewhat over hyped. He copies the late Fela.

He is talented, but he copies a lot of people... He copies Fela, he copies Jamaican music, he copies old school American R&B, he tries to appear like an American rapper... As I said, he has talent, but I just wish he could be more original.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by bemeruca: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Music move... This guy can personally stick to his old school heroes. I don't like burn boy that much but I think he deserves the credit he is getting. I still prefer wiz kid though.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by blaise26abj(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rapmoney:
Do you think Uncle Patrick is right?

He is partly right . However globalization made Nigerian music get a much wider coverage and acceptance . Those legends laid the foundations . But again , the foundation might be good but the House on top of it is trash. Burnaboy’s music is really good . How many artistes do we have and how many are using that foundation well ?
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by highbeetohbadt: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This clown is back 😂😂

Burna boy is brainwashing our women, all they do is compare us with him.
Small thing, "hit my yansh like Burna".

I just hope Patrick's new wife is not obsessed with Burna.
Because the worst mistake I made this year was to hit-and-run a Burna Boy's groupie.
I later got an email from her which read,

Ye!!!

I know I am only 23 and it is way too big for me, but I want it all.

Na so I go gum body till I go pin you for my hand, and for me alone.

Lost in Love,

Your Taliban II.
Yaba Buluku.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Treasure17(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
lakezone67:

Na love song your type go like..
Don't listen to Burna or what did you say?😖
grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Treasure17(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
blaise26abj:

I disagree .Burna’s music is awesome . He keeps improving his craft . You see Davido and Wiz , those ones are just enjoying the fruit of their labour . They are not improving shit . Especially Davido . Olamide is trying .

Burnaboy’s character is trash . But his craft is top notch . No sentiments here . Atimes it is better to focus on the craft and leave the egocentric artist .
In Felas days , he was regarded as a werey person too.
You have a point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laila Salami-Johnson Wants To Move Back To UK Over Nigerian Frustration / Basket Mouth And Wifey / Ada Ameh Celebrates Aladi Godsgift, Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.