Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle (23834 Views)

Patrick Doyle Remarries / Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle / Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
How em take copy Fela? I believe u suppose know say the difference is clear like SPITE

Rapmoney:

He is somewhat over hyped. He copies the late Fela.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Na wetin dem call inside life be dat. He told u guys!!!

Treasure17:
The guy is simply overrated. Still respect the doings of Davido, Wiz and Olamide compared to burna. Don't listen to his songs anyway.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
There is a thin line btw Pride and Confidence

chopnaira:
Burna boy is good, atleast for the age group that listens to his music, but that thing called pride is slowly eating him up.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
The same Nigerians dat caimed he shot someone at the club. They play

Yugoslavia247:
My own is how can you be on stage in Nigeria and become a lunatic

But in foreign countries you act like Santa clause

Then believe without us you going high
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Senseless talk? Na who reason say stone touch am go they get issues with his statement.

Artist wey e sure for go believe say dem dey part of the 10%.

Constructive criticism, na too make artists step up.

frugal:

Be honest, Burna boy does better songs than those names you mentioned.

That afrobeat interview was just senseless talk from Burna Boy. I'm sure he regrets it now.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Becos em DM u say em dey compete with those Legends?

Na una dey promote em music pass. Even though una no like Oluwa Burna.

shadrach77:
Burna Boy can't even match up to even King Sunny Ade talk less of Fela Kuti cry
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hes communication skill is the best...na ur problem if u not deep.

TheGift:

I think Burna Boy is more ignorant than arrogant, it's His ignorance that brings about His arrogance. He also lacks communication skills.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Bigchristo: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Arrange ur tenses well, then we know the particular one wey drug don Bleep up.

BoldBrainz:

Johnny Drille is raw talent. So was Darey Art-alade. So was Praize. So was Brymo, until he started doing drugs that have been frying his brains slowly.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
U being emotional. No be only love dey determine progress of a music, na how u take communicate with u fans.

Khyrvxjzy:

good music or substance wont make u legend

check legends of the world they only sing about love

let me mention some
heal the world

even bob marley hes not a legend until he sing one love

legendary song is about love
none of burna achieve feat of essence and calm down

no matter motivation you sing people want love
fela is a legend in Nigeria but not in d world
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Only for u guys that feel intimidated

ukaface:
Yes
He is over hyped

And nigga has got pride
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
He was great until he started trying to act like an American. How can our “African giant” be pandering to uncultured Americans. Rubbish
Tell me one time you ever heard bob marley pander to Americans. Burna is too fake. One day he’s Nigerian next he’s Jamaican next he’s American. Yet calls himself “African giant” more like a giant clown

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by PepeXKermit: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
frankmoney:
You might hate his arrogance . But he is actually a good singer

He good but after like to party you stop to pay am attention until hom blow internationally...
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Treasure17:
The guy is simply overrated. Still respect the doings of Davido, Wiz and Olamide compared to burna. Don't listen to his songs anyway.

Bitter sadwaste.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Rossikk(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Bitter sadwaste.

Na by force to like am?

Idiatt..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Rossikk(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
For me, I only like 3 Burna songs, 'Bank on it, 'Las Las', and 'Enjoyment' or whatever it's called.

Even the last two is just management.

THE REST OF HIS MUSIC IS JUNK!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rossikk:

Na by force to like am?

Idiatt..

Ya ma long clit. Namma.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Rossikk(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Ya ma long clit. Namma.

Ode. Burna worshiper. Go im front make him bodyguards take you do peppersoup.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
shonepa:
The same Nigerians dat caimed he shot someone at the club. They play

The same Nigerians he used to climb up.

Lol.

Don't worry very soon he will discover those whites don't rate him.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rossikk:

Ode. Burna worshiper. Go im front make him bodyguards take you do peppersoup.

He is a brother bitter Yoruba Muslim brotherhood.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Rossikk(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

He is a brother bitter Yoruba Muslim brotherhood.

I'm Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Ogaonos: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
He simply dislike his arrogance
Truly Burner can be arrogant sha but I'm so blinded to see any of all his faults.
patrick doyle is right if nt for dbanj move he made with kanye west to b sign to good music dt signing pave way for international collaborations nd entering to intl market dt davido.wizkid.nd olamide are following ,pple will shuld be thanking are s follows
dbanj don jazzy banky w ..style plus.2face for artiste
storm records nd kennis records for records label.it was d owner of kennis records keke ogunbe 4gotting hw to spell his name dt initially started dis new nigeria music industry where by in 2000 with his program prime time jams .still shwing on ait friday by 9pm
while dem dj tee started d music video directing
while dj jimmy jet sprofessionalize dj as a profession
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Longinyamapucci(m): 1:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Rossikk:

I'm Igbo.

You are igbos weed. Not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by BoldBrainz(m): 3:13am On Sep 01, 2023
shonepa:
Arrange ur tenses well, then we know the particular one wey drug don Bleep up.

There's nothing wrong with my tenses. You just failed to properly understand my write-up like everyone else.

Johnny Drille "is" raw talent, because he still sings consistently.
Darey and Praize "were" raw talents because we no longer hear from them frequently.
Brymo "was" raw talent because he started doing drugs recently and has been going off tangent with words and actions. That simple.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by 13br: 3:53am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Burna boy go fire back at Afrobeat, Nigeria and Nigerians

That guy low key thinks he is bigger than Nigeria, he is now international

mohammed safiu Oyedele time to confess now
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by udemzeus(m): 4:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Thank God he's it's not coming from an Igbo man
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2023
GaybigBoy:
Thank you sir. Burnaboy is just one overhyped musician noting more full of his dirty self
Emphasis on dirty.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2023
I only told u to arrange ur tenses right.... at least, u don correct am.

Ur first write up no tell us who dey use drugs.

BoldBrainz:

There's nothing wrong with my tenses. You just failed to properly understand my write-up like everyone else.

Johnny Drille "is" raw talent, because he still sings consistently.
Darey and Praize "were" raw talents because we no longer hear from them frequently.
Brymo "was" raw talent because he started doing drugs recently and has been going off tangent with words and actions. That simple.
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by aremubabs: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2023
IconicR:
I don't even know these people you are calling

You don't know Johnny Drille? You don't know Darey Art Alade? You don't know Brymo?

shocked
Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by aremubabs: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2023
shonepa:
I only told u to arrange ur tenses right.... at least, u don correct am.

Ur first write up no tell us who dey use drugs.

There is nothing wrong with his tenses?

Or, you don't know the meaning of "tenses"?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by shonepa(m): 7:17am On Sep 01, 2023
But wetin dey pain u? U go dey among those people wey claim say em shoot person.

Every artist get em fans, na em fans help promote his music. No artiste fit do am on his own.

No be only whites dey listen to burna, no hate the player hate the game.

His fall will never be heard of. Oluwa Burna told u people.

Yugoslavia247:

The same Nigerians he used to climb up.

Lol.

Don't worry very soon he will discover those whites don't rate him.

Re: Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2023
shonepa:
But wetin dey pain u? U go dey among those people wey claim say em shoot person.

Every artist get em fans, na em fans help promote his music. No artiste fit do am on his own.

No be only whites dey listen to burna, no hate the player hate the game.

His fall will never be heard of. Oluwa Burna told u people.

Lol.

Someone that said afro beats has no substance.

His fall is coming soon.

I used to love him even before most of the people. From long time. Alot of people become fan of success not even the artist. Most of them will change gear in time.

The oyibo he dey lick their ass go soon boot am comot.

Then he go be like dbanj.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Mr. Jollof Booed Off Stage At Funnybone's Show / Toolz Already Wants Another Child Few Months After Welcoming Her First Child / Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.