Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule (21600 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Burkina Faso: UN, AU Demand Reinstatement Of Civil Rule As Military Seize Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by luizpippo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
He is no longer bombing them to ashes?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by princeade86(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lol. No more war or military invade. Try shit and see Putin wrath

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Kaycee9242(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
sonnie10:
It seems IBB was right.

Lol what did he say abeg
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Macphenson: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
okoo
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Obzy: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
The circumstances surrounding the last election in the giant of Africa triigered all these happenings.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Kpartners: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
After all the initial gragra by Tinubu, he is finally calming dawn

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by id4sho(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
tongue
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Musisco01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
So na advice e con reach now..... hahhaaha angry
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by SILVERLINES: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
cheesy

Or what will happen?

Dead fish
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Segzy19: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tinubu is wise.....
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Kenmatt(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
I didn't go through.

But drawing the analysis from the big story, ECOWAS have accepted defeat in Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Risingblue008(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Ohhh na beg Dem dey beg abi wetin?
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Psalmistproject: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
The real empty chest beater champion!

Although as I have written in my previous thread that the west no longer see war or even diplomatic solution using ebola as a decent option anymore. They're cutting the druggist loose to face the gallows.

Mark my words as I keep predicting it correctly. Ebola will not return for another rerun. He will be disqualified and jailed abroad.
They'll lure him abroad and arrest him to pave way for a free and fair judgement.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by penearth(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nine weeks is enough to leave aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by YesDaddyTill203: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Obidon1:
Let tinubu come down first

Come down for the IPOB terrorist cannibal loser? Pls borrow some sense.

Stop clowning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Zooposki(f): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
As if Russia and Middle East will allow them steal Niger Delta gas to supply to Europe that they are fighting an Economic war with. Nothing for you EMILOKAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by omooba969(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
This is 'External Interference'.... President Tinubu abeg respect yasef o.
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by descartes400: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
They will never hand over after 9months. Not after risking their lives to plot coup.
Before they will start thinking of returning power, e go reach 3years.

Imagine him sounding like the President of Africa Continent ordering a country he has no sovereignty over! shocked The height of delusion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by 43Ronin: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
you don mumu yourself and the entire APC plus Nigeria. I am sure the oponu thief man has realised that Russia hand in this africa coup, fear no gree am. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by 7arrows: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ohh 9months? I think say you dey make mouth before say military go enter to put the former guy back in. Oshi. Na ur own remain all una Useless African greedy leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by BoldBrainz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
This man has spent his first three months ruining the economic existence of the Nigerian society, impoverishing what was left of the middle class from Buhari's catastrophic governance and further subjected the already battered Nigerian image to opprobrium, disrespect and animosity from Neighbouring African countries.

In just three months, he has surpassed Buhari's negative effects felt from 2015 to 2019. So much for the supposed Chicago bred accounting genius!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by 7arrows: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
They will never hand over after 9months. Not after risking their lives to plot coup. They too want to enjoy power small. cheesy

Before they will start thinking of returning power, e go reach 3years.

That 3 years must complete.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Beverlyjean(f): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
sonnie10:
It seems IBB was right.

Watch the cowards try to attack the Igbos for that statement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by fredoooooo: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Oga leave dem, 5 years , 19 years its their country , don't let the west push you sir
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by 7arrows: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=Longinyamapucci post=125492795]Hahaha weakling drug Master, so no more war and our military Superior power from the struggling region in South... I will, I give.. nonsense, you don't have the ball of abacha and his political sagacity to command any country in West Africa like Abacha.

IBB quote come to mind... please someone should borrow me the meme.

Yeye man.[/quote

Person when him hand no clean no go dare try such a fight. He never settle him own matter finish na to add niger join?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Chetas81(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
NIGERIEN NOT NIGERIAN CITIZEN, STAY AWAY FROM THIS UNNECESSARY POKE NOSE 👃
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by EtovalRealEst: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Two Years is Okay ...they need to amend their constitution...
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by iamjavadem(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
[Tha k you. I already told people this will happen. The initial noise was to pacify them. quote author=TheFreeOne post=125492571]Finally cheesy

No one should be surprised that France, US and EU have been played by Ecowas leadership.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by bionixs: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Hahaha weakling drug Master, so no more war and our military Superior power from the struggling region in South... I will, I give.. nonsense, you don't have the ball of abacha and his political sagacity to command any country in West Africa like Abacha.

IBB quote come to mind... please someone should borrow me the meme.

Yeye man.
when my guys from the sophisticated end wake him up with a battle threat, he would go back to bed and even starts snoring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by CJStarz: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ishi ya dia
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=7arrows post=125493093][/quote]

Na wa oo.
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
bionixs:
when my guys from the sophisticated end wake him up with a battle threat, he would go back to bed and even starts snoring

Hahaha, e dey sweet me.. what of his salute na.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / One Of Us Polluted The Air - Kenyan Lawmaker To Speaker, As Fart Suspends Debate / Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.